Unexpected Turn Of Events

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hypnosia? None at all, don't know who that is," was his friend's truthful reply.

At this point, his grin was so wide it was starting to hurt, and it was becoming a real struggle not to laugh or yell victoriously. This was going even better than he expected. "She's a hypnotist who performs there every other Sunday. Some people I know went to see her, one of them more than once, and they all said her performances are hilarious as fuck. People quacking like ducks, women mooing like cows and shaking their tits, guys whipping out their dicks and fucking the air thinking they are gong balls deep into Kate Upton or some other super-hot celebrity."

"Erm, OK," his friend replied unsurely, though it was obvious he was intrigued "I've never been at a show like that, but if you want to go, OK."

His reply did nothing to shorten the grin on Wayne's face. "Don't worry, everyone knows hypnosis is bullshit. A pseudoscience. If it actually worked even a little like in fiction, governments and everyone else would do nothing else than study it to find out how to control everyone else in the world," he said, trying to make sure his friend won't be scared away, despite his apparent willingness to go there with him "Those people are certainly just actors she hires to pretend to be random audience members and then do all of that shit. It's not real."

"Erm, well, guess you're right. Whatever you say," Walter stammered.

This time, Wayne couldn't hold the laugh in, yelping loudly before replying to his friend. Poor, poor Walter. He had no idea what was coming for him. "Yeah, exactly. We just come in, laugh at some actors paid to do crazy shit for us, then leave. You in, then?"

"Of course," Walter replied.

"Great!" Wayne yelled. Time for the last part of his plan. "So, listen. I was just looking at the website where they sell tickets for the shows there, in fact, I can open it right, now..." he said, clicking on the card linking to it and opening the ticket-selling site, which now covered the screen "There's only seven seats out of twenty-five already reserved for somebody. First two rows are completely empty. So I thought, we don't have to go solo. Tickets are relatively cheap, just ten apiece, let's take someone with us."

"Like who?" Walter inquired.

"I'm pretty sure Mandy would like to go with you," he said, referring to his friend's girlfriend of six months, continuing after hearing him grunt in agreement "Also, we can take Dee, Summer, and Kristi with us," he added, referring to the group of three girls they were friends with since middle school.

"I dunno mate, she doesn't like them," Walter replied. It was true that his girlfriend didn't like their female friends much, with the possible exception of Kristi, who didn't luck-out much when it came to looks and thus, to a stunner like Mandy, was an acceptable company to her boyfriend.

"Call them, ask them, I'm sure you'll figure something out," Wayne replied bluntly "You know they'll accept it from you sooner than from me," he said with a snicker "Call me tomorrow whether they agree or not, those seats should still be free, OK?"

+++ Saturday. +++

"How's it going?" he asked just as he picked up the phone.

"Pretty good, they're all in," his friend assured him "You gonna buy the tickets now, right?"

"Yeah, yeah," he replied as he quickly went back to the website where the tickets for the show were sold.

"We have places for all of us to sit next to each other?" his friend inquired.

"Yeah, just three tickets got sold since yesterday and all in the last row," he replied, "So, all the tickets for one row and someone will have to be alone?"

"Well," his friend replied "Actually, one of Mandy's friends would join us. You don't know her. Can you buy seven tickets? I think the two of them will probably sit together apart from us, you know how talkative Mandy can be and those two haven't seen each other for a few months."

"Sure, no problem," he replied as he did just that, buying the tickets for the entire second row and two seats in the front row.

"Good," Walter replied, before cautiously asking "A couple guys I know wanna play some new multiplayer online game, you wanna join us?"

Wayne thought for several moments about the tempting offer.

"You still there?" Walter asked.

"Yeah," Wayne affirmed "Sorry, can't join, I have other things to do today. Bye." he said, terminating the call abruptly. It would be nice to play some game with others now, but that could just end up making him think twice about what he planned to do, and he couldn't afford that by now.

Before going to sleep, he texted a few people who saw Hypnosia's performances asking for any useful information they might have, but he didn't get anything.

+++ Back now. +++

"Time to get started, isn't it?" the hypnotist said, the audience replying by cheering loudly. "So many things to do, so little time however," she added.

The audience simply continued their cheering, which quickly evolved into chants of "Hypnosia! Hypnosia!", Wayne and his friends quickly joining in the act. Why not? After all, they felt so free and liberated, no problems at their minds at all...

The hypnotist lift her arms in front of her, cutting the cheering off.

"I see some old faces here, and some new ones as well," she said as she looked at their group, Wayne's heart almost skipping a beat as she did so "And that's good. All of that's just incredible. But, who is going to be my first volunteer tonight?!"

"Me! Me! Me!!" were the screams emanating from the back rows in reaction to her question, from people Wayne was sure now must've been at least semi-regulars at this woman's shows. After a few moments, as she let the chanting continue with a smirk on her pale, emaciated face, he noticed his friends joining in the chanting, the atmosphere of the room overwhelming them as they started pushing their hands up and chanting "Me! Me!" along with the rest of the audience.

He joined in, as well. Why not?

After a while, she terminated their cultish chanting.

"Nice to see so many enthusiastic volunteers," she said in a chipper voice, before adding in a sad tone of voice "But there can be only one."

Sad grunts emanated from behind Wayne.

"I like to see that the newcomers are as enthusiastic as the regulars, but I like to start with people who I know what I can expect from," Wayne breathed out in relief and he was sure he wasn't the only one doing so as she said that "And, being a life-long believer in gender equality, I always believed that places dominated by one gender should be made balanced. Places, such as this little stage, which now has a one hundred percent female population." she said, prompting laughs from the back of the room, before adding "So, I would like some manly presence here right now. I will choose, you!" she said, pointing somewhere in the back of the room.

"Yes!" a loud, baritone voice bellowed as a large, muscular man bolted from the row of chairs furthest in the back to the stage, right next to Hypnosia.

"You're James, right?" she asked him immediately as he came near her.

"Yes, yes I am," he proudly replied.

"I've seen you in the audience a few times, but as far as I know, you've never performed in my shows, haven't you?" she asked.

"Nuh-uh, never," he replied, still oddly proud of himself.

"Actors," Kristi commented mockingly, Wayne snickering as he heard that.

"What else did you expect?" he replied.

"Dunno. What did you?" she asked throwing him off-balance "When you invited us here?"

"We'll see how this goes," he replied after an almost-uncomfortable pause "Kinda funny so far."

She nodded.

"Since you've seen this a few times already," Hypnosia continued talking to James "I don't think I need to explain what's going to happen now. The lights which illuminated me and the curtains behind me, quite pretty ones I might add, don't know if you noticed, I've got new projectors since last week, are turned off now."

Wayne felt a wave of indescribable terror seize him for a tiny moment before disappearing as soon as it appeared. Those lights, those pretty, colorful geometric shapes which utterly captivated him the moment they appeared on the hypnotist and the curtains behind her, projected from who-knows-where (He simply couldn't see those projectors, no matter how hard he tried.) were gone, disappearing as soon as they appeared just like the wave of terror he felt seizing him a moment before did, and he hadn't noticed it at all before she called attention to the fact.

He didn't know how to feel about this fact, and he was sure he wasn't the only person in the audience feeling like that. He felt dizzy, quite strongly so. Dazed, disoriented, groggy, however you want to call it, he felt barely present in the room and inhabiting his body, his focus slipping from one thing to the other uncontrollably, his eyes feeling heavy, his body weak, and his mind cleared of all of the meaningless thoughts that flowed through it all the time, every time.

While he knew from his friends that Hypnosia was not a charlatan but someone with actual skills at hypnotizing other people and taking command of them, it was only now that he was starting to understand just what it meant, only now getting to know this fact personally.

But, by now, he found it hard to care.

"But we don't need projectors," the hypnotist continued speaking to the man after a prolonged pause, which Wayne thought was undoubtedly meant for the others in the audience to go through the same realizations as he did "All we need is this," she said as she picked out a crystal-like pendulum from her pocket. "As you can see," she said showing off the pendulum to the audience "One side of this is shadowed, while the other contains many teeny-tiny lights and small crystals moving erratically. A nice solution to prevent this performance from getting out of hand, at least for now. Nobody needs to see what he will. And now..."

She lifted her hand above her head, putting the pendulum in front of the muscular man's eyes. Slowly, she started moving it side-to-side, his face bathed by lighting, a chaotic mix of colors.

After only a few seconds, Wayne noticed changes in the man's demeanor. His cocksure face became blank, his eyelids fell, half closing his eyes, his mouth hung half-open.

"This pendulum is quite potent," she said to no one in particular "Just a few swings can do everything I need for me, no need for me to recite any spells, formulas, or whatever. The sight is responsible for some ninety percent of all the information about the outside world which goes to the brain, so once you hack that, you can easily get to someone's mind through that alone. Nevertheless, I like speaking while I do this. Do you hear me, James?"

The man grunted in agreement.

"Good," the hypnotist said in a voice much too sweet for her demonic visage "Right now, I believe you are becoming asleep. You're trying to resist, but you can't really, can you?" she said, the man replying with yet another grunt of agreement "The pendulum is much too enticing. The lights, the crystals reflecting the lights to you, they are simply captivating, aren't they? Driving you away, taking you towards them, inviting your spirit out of your body, and towards them. Try as you might, your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier, your body lighter and lighter. Soon, you will be entirely in my power." she said before yet another, much deeper and distant-sounding, grunt of agreement from the man.

Wayne could only watch in amazement as the man's already blank expression on his face became even blanker and blanker with every swing of the pendulum and every word out of Hypnosia's mouth. By now, nothing but pure mindlessness was reflected on his face. The lights dancing on his face were incredibly captivating even at the distance between him and Wayne, and he could only imagine what the man was going through looking straight at their source.

"Three. Two. One. And now, you are my doll," the hypnotist said before clicking her fingers, pronouncing it in such a way as to make "One" and "Doll" rhyme together. "James?" she asked.

"Yes?"

"Could you please..." she took a couple of seconds worth of pause to think what to say "Jump in place about, I dunno, seven times, moan like you are having sex during that, bray like a donkey three times after finishing, and hold your hands up all the while?"

He promptly fulfilled all of her demands, drawing faint laughter from the audience.

"Good!" she announced happily "It all worked. You are under my control."

As the man nodded in agreement, Wayne pulled himself towards the two siblings, whispering "Actors." to them just like Kristi did to him some moments ago. Somewhat weirdly, the two siblings haven't reacted in any way, completely taken in by the performance right in front of them.

Not noticing anything unusual in this, merely getting annoyed at being ignored, he repeated her word to Kristi, likewise getting no reaction from her.

Annoyed by his friends' ignoring of him, he simply joined them in watching the performance.

"Now, I'm pretty sure everyone is simply looking forward to one thing happening only," she said "Let's not tease them and give them what they want. James, would you be so kind and get out of those clothes of yours, which so annoyingly block your well-sculpted physique from our gazes?"

Just a few seconds after she finished speaking, he was already standing next to her fully nude, his clothes thrown on the ground after being damn-near ripped from his body.

"Wow!" the hypnotist yelled in admiration "That is some really nice body you have, James. Nice muscles and cock is, about seven inches I'd say?"

"Eight inches when fully erect, Mistress," he replied monotonously.

"Damn! That's some serious load you are packing in there," she replied "Am I right, ladies?!"

A loud "YEAH!", seemingly screamed by every single female voice in the audience was the reply to her question, the loud, primal, lustful scream briefly pulling Wayne from the daze he was in, confusing him for a moment before his mind got clouded again.

This didn't seem like the theatrics of actors anymore, not with his friends joining in the screaming.

"Trust me, girls, I'm with you on this," the hypnotist commented with a terrifying smirk on her face "However, unlike you I won't have any chance to play with it. Now, it's time I go into the background and leave the show to you."

As she said that, the projectors were turned on again, bathing her, James, and the curtains behind them in those captivating lights in the likeness of various geometric shapes. Without warning, she lifted her pendulum, facing the audience with its light-emitting side, before swinging it for a couple of seconds, their eyes glued to the irresistible lights and their minds sent by the combined light show to a trance much deeper then what they had been experiencing so far.

"Yes, indeed," she continued as she pulled the pendulum down and someone deactivated the projectors, both of those actions barely acknowledged by Wayne or anyone in the audience given the state they were in "Now, I'll step into the background, and leave this show to be entirely yours. Which, unfortunately, once again presents us with the problem which I solved some moments ago. With my presence here becoming irrelevant, a hundred percent of relevant presence on this stage is male. I think that's something we should change, don't you think so girls?!"

"YES!!" was the reply, yelled almost in unison by the females of the audience, even louder than their previous collective yell, though this one did nothing to pull Wayne out of his misty daze.

"So!" she replied, "Which of you girls wants to be on the stage with eight-inch James?!"

"Me!" they all yelled again, their hands rising into the air "Me! Me! Take me, pick me!"

The hypnotist just heartily laughed at the scene, silencing them.

"Well, I think this time it should be someone from the newcomers," she said as her eyes shot their gaze to the first two rows, sending Wayne's heart's beating to his ears "It should be someone likewise nicely built..." she said as her fingers pointed near Deann, her teasing making Wayne crazy from the arousal rapidly overtaking him. Was she going to choose her?

"And without any male company here so far," she said as her fingers stopped, pointing just a little away from Deann "C'mon, join us!"

"Yes!" Wayne heard Summer scream, before she quickly made her way to the stage, jumping through the chairs in front of her, her black mane of hair flowing through the air behind her and her beautiful rack bouncing in the process.

Wayne felt a shiver run down his spine. It was beginning.

"Your name?" the hypnotist asked.

"Summer," was his friend's reply.

"OK, Summer," the hypnotist continued "As an aside, nice name. Anyway, although I can only imagine the state you and the others are in with those new projectors, they're much stronger than I expected, even with the state you are in, I'm sure you know what I'll have you do with James now, what you seem to be looking forward to in fact, aren't you?"

"Oh, you bet," Summer replied in a husky, lustful voice.

"You wanna see it?" the hypnotist asked, laughing at an incredulous stare from Summer which was the only reply she got. "You wanna see it?!" she repeated to the crowd, her question answered by an enthusiastic cheer. "James, honey," she said to him sweetly "Close your eyes, imagine your deepest sexual fantasies, and show us what you're packing!"

Accompanied by the sounds of his moans and further enthusiastic cheering from the crowd, his large, so-far limp cock quickly, quicker than Wayne had ever seen a cock harden, filled with blood, erecting itself and presenting all of its hard eight inches to the crowd.

"Now that's some serious missile, ain't it girls?" Hypnosia aked, to a predictable reaction from the crowd "I think it's time to have boys cheering as well. James is all ready, don't you think you should catch up with him Summer?"

Before she even finished speaking, Summer's clothes started flying from her even quicker than James' did from him.

"Damn girl, you must have some serious experience getting naked," Hypnosia commented.

"You bet," she replied teasingly.

"And do you have experience with what comes after that?" she asked with a barely-suppressed laugh.

"Watch," was the blunt answer as she knelt before him, the large cock less than an inch from her pretty face.

"I thought about having you do some humiliating shit, but I think a start like this is just what this show needs," she replied truthfully "Action!"

And action was what followed, with Summer's wet mouth immediately enveloping the large cock as far as she could, before starting to rhythmically, mercilessly bob all along its length.

"Gag reflex is quite annoying, ain't it?" the hypnotist said teasingly "Show us what you could do if you didn't have it," she said with a click of her fingers.

With skill even veteran pornstars would envy, she started ravaging his cock, slamming her face into his crotch and taking his cock down her throat, then taking it out, then doing it all again, moaning lustfully all the while.

Before long, her hands, resting so far on her knees, joined in the act, jerking the lubricated shaft while her hungry mouth worked on the rest. As the sounds of jerking, slurping, and sucking filled the air of the room, accompanied by deep, lustful moans from both of them, Wayne felt his cock get rock-hard, ready to burst, and he was quite sure he was far from the only guy feeling that way here.

He was never going to look at Summer the same way again, that much was certain.

"Let's switch position you two, people need to see those beautiful titties," the hypnotist said.