All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 05'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

you have to hurry up and post the next chapter. what will come of Angel.... will she die? who sent her the letter was it Cullan's step-mother? i am loving this story and i can't wait until your next post to read what happens to Angel

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Cullen The Gentleman

He made the first phone call. He made the first date and even went inside to pick Angel up. Cullen has taken to the role of gentleman exceedingly well. And although he did hope for more than a goodnight kiss after dinner the second nite, he stopped when Angel asked him to. Does Cullen have a twin? This gentleman does not resemble "The Alpha Male"? LOL Waiting impatiently for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!

OOOO Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Who is the voice?? Huh Huh? :) I'm thinking the step mother---but maybe you're just making it seem like it's the step mother but it's not?? :)

And Isobel--I LOVE HER! Wish she was my twin! hahaha Love it!!

OOO Can't wait for the next! Please post another chapter soon!

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
Great!

Great Job with this chapter!!! I hope you get to post the next chapter really quick!! I'm curious as hell what will happen to Angel with the accident and stuff. =)

So, are you going to give us hints who is trying to kill her? You can give us a hint? Will it be obvious or we won't know until the story progresses?

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Ahhh! So mean to leave us with that cliffhanger! I hope she doesn't stupidly try to keep it from him that she's being threatened. Please don't make her be some stupid woman who wants to deal on her own even after something so bad happening.

Anyway, the chapter was good. Just watch you don't go off too far on a tangent. I thought that the long explanation to her partner during the lab was too much. A short answer of one sentence would be fine but the rest was too much. I like the step back you took letting them get to know each other slowly. That was really good. I also loved when Gavin put Cullen in his place b/c he really was acting like a spoiled brat as he said. I look forward to more of Gavin and Angel teaching him some humility.

Look forward to more....soon!!!

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
loving this story

I have added you to my favorites so I can check often for the next chapter. Very good plot line and good writing. Gavin and Isobel I think would make a great couple - hint hint - lol - eagerly awaiting the next chapter

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

now things are getting better and better. i like how cullen is evolving on how he's around her and treats her.

and what a cliff hanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoy your story, but you should try to work on your dialoges. There is no need to have them say each other's name every time they open their mouths...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous