All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 14'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
Great chapter

great chapter the only thing that could of made it better was if she told Layla and Edana and i do hope they over step there boundaries and angel opens up a can of whip ass on them can not wait for the next chapter

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 13 years ago
i can't wait!

I'm anxiously awaiting for Angel to spread the good news!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
yey!!!

can't wait for the next chapter. hurry hurry. i want angel to kick some butt. hahahaha. :)

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Good For You

Many of your reads may not realize that this is your first story on Lit. It can't be easy feeling that you are behind on posting a chapter, but you didn't let that get to you. This chapter is good, it doesn't feel rushed as many authors might have done. Again I say "Good For You"

I like how Owen took Cullen's advice and finally kisses Izzy. How fast there relationship will grow will be a fun sideline to watch. A nice little distraction to the main event, or at least the next big event. Angel and her "Wolf". I got a good laugh over her telling Cullen to grow some balls. And I'm hoping that Angel's wolf makes a surprise entrance right in front of Layla and Edana. Of course Angel in her human form isn't doing to bad herself. I will patiently await the next chapter because I know it's always worth the wait!

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
awesome

I love your style of writing and am greatly enjoying this series. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us. will be looking daily for the next chapter.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 13 years ago
awesome!!!!

more i want more

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Good chapter!

The relative calm before the storm!

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago

It is sooooo wonderful to see them actually communicating now. It is a welcome relief.

Thank you so much for posting this one and giving us something new to think about regarding your characters. Poor, poor Owen LMAO!!

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

I liked this chapter b/c I agree it was good to see them actually communicating instead of yelling constantly. I enjoyed seeing Isobel find out about being Owen's mate too. I look forward to seeing him become stronger so he can meet her forceful personality.

I would just tell you to consider getting someone to read it over to catch the small mistakes. I also would tell you to try to differ the way you phrase things when they come from Cullen v. when it is Angel speaking. She has a very specific way of speaking which most likely is closest to how you do. I know in a few instances, Cullen spoke in that way. Try to differ the way he talks, in terms of phrasing etc.

Other than that, great chapter. Looking forward to more.

GlosUKGlosUKabout 13 years ago
Liking it muchly

Fab chapter, glad your back. x

dreamdrakadreamdrakaabout 13 years ago
:D

Don't make us wait too long. lol

jazz13jazz13about 13 years ago
OMG!!!

Cmon!!! I cant wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
can't wait

Come on already, post the next chapter. I have been waiting for 11 long days.

Cricket88Cricket88about 13 years ago
NNOOOOO!!!!!

I have to know who the mystery person is! please hurry! I just read the entire series and am DYING here! I gotta know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This story.

Yesterday I remembered the first chapter of this story but forgot what it was called. So I googled for a hour trying to find it and succeeded. It was well worth it. This story is absolutely amazing ! It tugs at my hearts. And only a hand full of stories have been able to do that ! I hope you post again soon. But I understand perfection takes time. Goodness ! I love this story. And what kind of women you have made angel into. I'm glad she's not one of those women that when the guy tells her she's his mate she just says okay and they live happily ever after. This story has depth. And makes the characters so real ! Keep up the good work !

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Oh God Noooooooooo

This story is amazing. Please we must find out who iss trying to kill Angel.

please post the next chapter soon.

manyeydhydrafanmanyeydhydrafanabout 13 years ago
please

just find out how angel is going to tell Layla

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Isobel + Owen

Love how they are starting to get along now! great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
does your favourite word happen to be...

lol?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I am loving your story so far. You have great potential. To those that keep giving you such mean and negative comments. I would love to see how easy it is for them to write a story as long as yours and keep the readers interested. Keep up the good work and just keep smiling to the haters!! Your Fan Lady Jade

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Read

This story has me hooked.I can't stop reading it.Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous