All Comments on 'Unexpected Visitor'

by Willowifey

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Good luck with this "HotWife" lifestyle. Make sure your characters get tested regularly for STDs

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Pretty nice. You have more than a respectable number of Followers for your 7 stories so keep it up.

It would read better with less high volumes of cum which are dedicated by prior diet and amount of time since last release, not by how good the BJ felt.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

You have a talent for writing but this was....sad and not erotic.

3 weeks and she coildnt even drive by an adult shop? What is she, 16?

She’s an adult woman, just do it yourself like an average person.

Second: almost every story here has the repressed wife loving swallowing cum with a new lover and disrespecting her husband because she hated it with him. Or Amal sex with a lover but wouldn’t do it with her husband.

And why the hell wouldn’t he call his wife to tell her he’s bringing over a guest. Either he’s a complete idiot with no respect for his wife or a jerk who shouldn’t be married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I gave it a one, only because I couldn't give it a minus score. This new direction you're embarking on will end in utter failure. If this pile of shit garners as much as three rating I'd be surprised. If all you want to do is be another mediocre writer why bother, Literotica is already full of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Argh another slut and cuck writer. Same old nonsense. Wife is setting up a big night for hubby but it is interrupted. Then wifey suddenly becomes a wanton whore and takes in a stranger. To make it a dream come true for the Cucky boys, hubby of course turns into an instant and perverted moron. Really, how pathetic and demented of you. Ridiculous

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Very hot writing! I liked your change of viewpoint and think you executed it very well! You successfully avoided all the usual tropes usually associated with the 'hotwife'.

gordo12gordo12about 3 years ago

Nicely done, a unique plot, and I loved the slow build. So what happens the rest of the night?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another slut

Pure unadulterated garbage. Nothing clever, original, sexy or entertaining about it.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Four pages to turn this shy, has to be shy, wife into a total whore. The cuck husband seemed happy to share the whorewife though.

Hank60Hank60about 3 years ago

Excellent, and keep up the good work. I found this inspirational!

Prince020402Prince020402about 3 years ago

My God! Whiney-assed Anons. This category is devoted to extramarital sex. Some of us are here because we like BTB stories, some of us are here because we like the drama's of cheating spouses and how it affects relationships, some of us are here to read the latest installment of the "February Sucks" shitshow and some of us are to read about wifesharing and cuckholding. Many of us are here to read all of the above. You can also stop reading at any time if you don't like any of these subjects.

Most of us want to read a well written story and appreciate a writer that takes the time and effort to write a thought out plotline. This story, whether you like the content or not, was written extremely well....it deserves a high score and I gave it 5. I also liked the content and it definitely kept me interested and aroused.

What I don't do is go to another section, Gay Male or Non- Consent for example, read it, pan it and leave insulting comments because I don't enjoy reading that subject matter. That's just stupid.

On occasion I do read categories that I don't necessarily like but if it's a good, well written story I'll rate it accordingly. Just because it's not my cup of tea doesn't mean it's not someone else's and they've taken the time and effort to write a good story - hat's off to them.

Again, excellent story. To be fair the plot has been done many times here but appreciated your efforts on making it an enjoyable read. I also do agree with Odieser about the cum comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This wasn't "another slut and cuck" story. This is a Stag and Vixen story. Do us all a favor and educate yourself on the difference!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

As others have pointed out its rather ridiculous that she suddenly became a wanton slut yet was child like right up to the point he became a cuck.

Literally nothing new, your writing ability is decent, but the story really need a HUGE suspension of disbelief. Its like you verged on the border of 'Should I write a really compelling story or aim for the spank squad?" You chose the wrong option, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I LOVED this story! ALL of it. Ignore the idiots who read an obvious cuckold story and then complain about it being a cuckold story! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Although cliche, you write well for the most part. The biggest problem with this story was the jumping between points of view. Every jump pulled me out of the story and it took a half dozen lines to figure out who was talking. I see why you did it but you should have included the character's name in the line you used to separate points of view. At least I wouldn't have been out of the story as long. Better yet only give the one point of view and avoid loosing the reader at all. As to the trolls ... You won't ever make them happy, you can never make every reader happy, that being the case, ignore the flippant dismissals by those who put down the genre and not the writing itself. If they can't give constructive criticism they aren't worth listening to. I always find them intertwining though, by injecting their comments all they are saying is this story didn't get my rocks off so I'm mad, and my comment s my way of stomping my foot! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great writing and story.

Ignore the haters that are too stupid to realize that the story is clearly labeled as a loving wives category then complain about it being “bad”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. A little slow on the build up but it fit her character.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 3 years ago

Wonderful slowly building story. Loved the way you unfolded it! Excellent and so captivating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed your story! I am a fan of wife sharing stories and especially shy wife sharing when the husband plans or instigates the event. A little non consent to start is hot also. I am a fan of your writing! More cuck and shy wife sharing please.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 3 years ago

I love these 'reluctant hotwife' stories. This one was well done - had good pace and everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, well written. The viewpoint switches need a little work; although it is good to pause the flow, they were too hard a stop - it took too long to work out who was talking. The shy wife becoming a hot wife worked well; OK it was a little rapid, but that’s why we read stories and not non-fiction! Deserves a second instalment - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it!!!

The author did a great job of leading Lis - and the reader - through the evolution from very shy wife to sexually confident lioness!!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved it,he told it great, i know about the shy wife coming out

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 3 years ago

Loved it, I love wife becoming a slut stories. This was well written and I enjoyed the three different perspectives.

morris40morris40about 3 years ago

I loved the story. I especially liked the shifting viewpoints. Each of the three people in the story had a distinct voice and perspective. I felt like I got to know each of them and could feel the passion build to the final scene. I also appreciated that the woman at the center of the story had to struggle to find her confidence and was just 'cute' until she found her passion - and then she was hot. The most seductively beautiful women I have ever met when my wife and I have attended swinger's events could have been next door neighbors in another setting. Attitude means a lot.

kenandabbeykenandabbeyabout 3 years ago

Great story! Loved how you set up and told of her transitioning from reluctant to willing. I agree with the comment about the shifting view points, while an interesting touch it was a little distracting. Still, great story and I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved your story. I love shy wife type of stories, they are the best. Please keep writing. I look forward to reading them. You don’t know how much your helping this old man out. Take care and be safe.

Dreamer770Dreamer770about 3 years ago

It would have been hotter if you had told us the woman was you at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Though the change in perspectives was a little awkward , once you acclimated it brought a lot more depth into it . So it worked well in all . Your passion was apparent in this writing as well , and that is priceless ! That’s what separates the good from the excellent! When you can sense the passion in the story it takes it to a whole new level ! That’s where this story found itself . 5 stars

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

I loved your story. I enjoy these shy wife type of stories and following her awakening into a sexual being.

Please keep writing. I look forward to reading your next story or even a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would be a lot hotter if all of it was from Pierre's POV, having it from a woman's does nothing for me personally.

Not all that into a one woman two men threesome either.

netinguwannetinguwanalmost 3 years ago

Great job. Sexy, hot, sizzling, erotic just to name a few. I enjoyed the different viewpoints. 5 stars and it's a favorite.

ItsmearjunItsmearjunover 2 years ago

That's the hottest hotwife story that I have read out here.

It's a wonder that I didn't cum all over myself reading that

adegeromeadegeromeabout 2 years ago

One of the most erotic stories I have ever read here. Character and plot development excellent! The creative use of the narrating the different characters perspective and sensibilities was superb. Very arousing sexual descriptions without reverting to the usual "industrial Training Manual" mode that inhabits most stories here. What would I change? Not a damn thing.

Brava to you and your editor.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

pussy husband! WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Unrealistic and contrived, not believable at all, quite silly IMHO, very sorry but no husband of any more than five minutes standing is just going to turn-up on the doorstep, with an overnight guest, it's just too ridiculous for words!. My dear late wife used to go into full Defcon-5 Cold-War ignoring me COMPLETELY when I called in with a pal for one-drink-and-go after yelling "you could have warned me"!

She ranted about how inconsiderate I was with it, and explained why! I learned my lesson, and we enjoyed 42-years until I lost her.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Good tale. Thought it could’ve been at least a page shorter, some redundancy of thought and repeating of sequences. My wife and I read it together and she was drenched at the end. Was real fun making love after. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. One of the best on here. The three perspectives added reality. Well done. Please give us more. A sequel to this would be unreal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous