Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
I overcome my shyness while we have an unexpected visitor.
14k words
4.46
59.6k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willowifey
Willowifey
203 Followers

Everything was ready. Curtains shut, candles lit, dinner cooked, wine chilled, and table set. I was ready, too. I took a long relaxing shower, brushed my red hair and let the long tresses flow down on my breasts that were covered by the dark red, see-through, lace-hemmed brassiere my husband had brought me from his last business trip. To match it, I had a pair of cute, Brazilian-cut panties of the same color. And that was all there was to my outfit! I covered myself with a silk scarlet dressing gown, so that I wouldn't get cold. I only put on mascara to highlight my eyes, as my husband prefers me without any makeup. As I was putting on a dark red lipstick, I heard a car park in our driveway. He was here.

I rushed to the entrance hall. As the engine stopped, I assumed a seductive pose, leaning against the wall with the gown opened, just hanging off my elbows, displaying the lingerie and my body. One hand was on the wall, the other one embroiled in my hair. I had practiced the pose in front of the mirror for the past week.

When Richard was leaving on the business trip, I was aware that three weeks apart was a long time, but I never realized how much I would miss him. And what would three weeks without human touch do to my libido? Nights were painfully long and lonely. I even had to change my normal way to work, so that I didn't need to pass the erotic shop along the way. I never understood the reason for sex toys before, but after just two weeks alone, I caught myself staring at the toys presented in the window. Desperate and tempted!

The key rattled in the lock and the door opened. There he was. My Richard. Tall, tanned, strong and hot. His eyes widened when he noticed me. I sure surprised him! He took in the view. I saw his eyes travelling across both my naked and covered body parts. To my surprise, his expression was not that of a pleased man. On the contrary,for some reason, he looked very troubled.

All of this happened in one single moment. And the next instant, I realized why his reaction was so unexpected!I realized the moving shadow behind my husband wasn't a tree in the wind, instead, the face of a young man was peering over Richard's shoulder. I made a high-pitched noise and retreated to the kitchen.

*********

"No, It's fine. But thanks, Richard."

I declined my colleague's offer for the third time.

"Oh, come on. The plane leaves at six o'clock in the morning, you said. You can't wait for eight hours at the airport!"

He kept reasoning with me.

"I don't want to be a bother to you. Or your wife."

"I promise, you won't bother anyone. And you need to meet her, too. After all you've heard about her from me..."

Richard was roommates on this business trip. He talks about how sweet and perfect she is, every night. And that was one of the reasons I didn't want to go on the trip. They always choose two people who don't know each other to be roommates, so the employees are forced to meet new people. I mean, yes,it was a very nice gesture for him to offer me a bed. My flight to Paris was delayed for nine hours, and I didn't have anywhere else to spend this time. In another situation, I would probably gladly accept. But right. I had heard a lot about his wife. We were from what he told me about Lis, I knew they had plans for the night. And I didn't want to stand in their way.

"Is this your final answer?" Rich frowned at me.

"Yes."

**************

"Why didn't you tell me we'd have visitors?" I asked Richard, while tightening the belt of my gown. I felt so embarrassed!

"He didn't want to come, at first." He smiled back at me.

"And what made him change his mind?"

"I kinda stole his luggage, so he had no choice..."

"You did what?" I wanted to maintain an angry look, but now I failed and smiled. I love my husband so much! He can be such a goofy person sometimes...

"His flight's leaving early in the morning. I couldn't let him wait in the airport lobby for the whole night! And I know you always cook more than we can ever eat, so I thought it was a great idea."

He smiled at me, kissed my forehead, and hugged me, firmly.

"I missed you, so much."

"I missed you, too." We kissed.

"I need to get Pierre, before he calls a cab for himself and leaves for the airport."

As I was setting up the table for three, Richard went to get his friend. He was right. Pierre had already called a taxi, and refused to come in.

As I was carrying the last casserole to the table, I heard voices from the hall. "Are you sure she doesn't mind?"

"I told you so, already. She'll be glad to meet you."

I turned around and quickly tip-toed to the staircase. I couldn't meet anyone dressed like this! What would they think about me? My cheeks turned scarlet as the scene of me, standing almost naked in the doorway and a stranger gawking at me, popped into my head. I was so embarrassed! I heard the door to the hall open, and then someone rushed towards me. My husband caught me in the middle of the stairs.

"Where are you going,Love?" He pulled on my robe.

"I'm going to get dressed," I hissed back at him. "Do you want your friend to watch me dressed like this, for the whole evening?"

Richard examined me from head to toe.

"I don't see a problem. You could be wearing anything or nothing under that, and I wouldn't be able to tell."

"Yea, but we both know what I am not wearing under that, don't we? And our guest knows it, too, thanks to you." I tried to scowl at my husband, but the absurdity of the situation made me giggle.

"He didn't see anything. I was blocking his view." He tried to save the situation.

"You don't believe that, do you?"

"Oh, come on, Love. You can't show yourself to me like this, and then get changed. That's unfair. Would you mind staying dressed like you are?" He started cuddling me, while unveiling my undergarments.

God, how much I wanted him to do this! How much I dreamed about him getting me undressed! How much I missed his cuddles and caressing touches! But, not when there's a guest waiting for us in the hall.

"You missed your chance!" I said firmly, closing my robe.

"Wouldn't you at least consider not getting dressed? For me? I'm telling you,nobody could tell."

He could do puppy eyes so well. But I have my standards! ...and by standards, I mean I'm too shy... ...but nobody needs to know...

I opened my robe and struck the pose, again. Richard reached his hand to touch my naked body. But before he could, I closed my dressing gown again, swiftly.

"You get none of this, tonight! It's just to show you what you're missing!" I said with a smug face, before rushing to the bedroom. He didn't chase after me.

As I took off the robe, I looked at myself in the mirror. I liked what I saw. Brown eyes, red lipstick, red hair flowing down my chest to the dark red bra.My C-cup breasts, my pink areolas visible through the transparent fabric. Tight and flat belly, long and firm legs, round hips, the dark red panties and the red patch of hair, just above the dark slit of my lady parts.

I look hot! I thought to myself.

I fought the idea of staying like this, but I just couldn't; I was too shy. Richard was right. You couldn't tell what I was wearing underneath the gown. But I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face, talking to a stranger, wearing nothing but a robe and underwear. I just couldn't!

I'd met my husband when I was eighteen. We were absolute opposites. He was twenty-five, a party man; loud, talkative, always surrounded by people. I was that silent girl that sipped her virgin mojito while doing her homework under the table. We didn't like each other in the beginning. And when he asked me for a date after two months, I accepted only because there was too many people around, and I didn't want to make a scene by refusing. How great it turned out! Although, it wasn't easy in the beginning.

Since he was my first, he had to teach me things. From kissing, to being able to get naked with lights on, to sex itself. I'm sometimes still surprised by how patient he was with me. I didn't want to give him a blowjob for a long time. Even though we were already having sex together, I found the idea strange and disgusting.

He had the best teaching technique, however. First, he showed me how greatoral sex can be. That was the first time I had an orgasm in my life! When I wanted him to do it again, he simply said that he would, if I would. And so, I had to learn how to pleasure a man with my mouth. I never learned to take cum in my mouth, however. We tried it once. I recoiled as the slimy, warm liquid hit my tongue, and it ended up on my face. I never liked that, either, but it was at least bearable.

When Richard realized he would probably never be able to come in my mouth, he became obsessed with coming on my face. I never learned to like it, but I let him do that on special occasions. Occasions like today,or at least I'd thought so. Oh well, his loss.

I messed around with the thought of not dressing up again, but I soon gave up. As I was putting on a skirt, however, I felt a cold sensation in my panties. A cold and wet sensation...

"There she is. Do you want white, or red?" My husband smiled at me as I descended the stairs.

"Red, please." I replied, and smiled back at him.

"Red wine, like your red..."

I threw a very angry look at him.

"...lipstick," he finished the sentence with a grin.

The food was already on plates, and my husband was pouring wine into the glasses. From the end of the table a figure rose. It was the figure of a man wearing a dark grey suit,the same color my husband was wearing. I felt the blood flowing to my cheeks as he took a step toward me.

"I'm Pierre," he introduced himself.

"Elisabeth," I replied, shaking the man's hand.

"Are you sure you don't mind me staying here?" He asked slowly.

When I saw his silhouette watching my invitingly presented body before, my mind had painted a totally different picture of who the man was. In my mind he was a balding man in his late forties, with a belly and a mean face. Instead, there was a young twenty five-ish, swarthy man, with curly black hair, blue eyes, a shy smile and a French accent. Oh, and bright red cheeks.

As we were shaking hands, I could see his eyes twitching to my robe, probably wondering whats underneath. He stopped immediately when he realized I'd noticed.

To be honest, his bashful and timid tone gave me back my confidence. It was so cute watching him blushing and trying to avoid eye contact. I looked him straight in the eyes and moved my robe, so that my yellow top was just visible underneath, to ensure him I indeed got dressed under the robe. To be honest, I only left the robe on to mess with Richard.

"I'm glad you came. Who would eat all the food, if you weren't here?" We both laughed, tentatively.

To my amusement, his voice was coy, while mine was just nervous. I was less embarrassed than he was! That already made me like him.

After small introductions, we sat around the table and started eating. Me and Richard on the opposite sides of the table, and our guest at the head of the table. I was making sure I was completely covered by the robe at all times. I could see Richard's curious looks and peeks, trying to find out what I was wearing underneath. And that made me hide my top and skirt, even more. I wanted him to think I was naked underneath. I wanted him to think his friend thought it, too. I wanted him to suffer for exposing me to his friend. And I also wanted to wind him up for the evening. Because we all know we are going to have a wild sex tonight, even though I said otherwise.

Richard kept telling various stories from their travels. Pierre was silent, with the exception of clarifying some details in Richard's stories. Mostly, those parts my husband made sound better than they were. We all drank wine and had a good time.

Pierre was a very smart, likable young man. I didn't know how old he was, but I guessed around twenty-four. That gave me, being twenty-seven years old, the right to call him 'young man' in my mind. I would never call him that out loud, though. His confidence was already quite brittle, to say the least. I didn't understand why; he was so nice. I believed many girls must find him engaging.

Even though he was so nice, I must admit I would rather he wasn't here. I was looking forward to more than seeing and listening to my husband. I was looking forward to cuddles and kisses. Caresses and hugs. And then touches and moans, until finally grunts and spurts...

When Pierre excused himself to go to the bathroom, I was finally alone with my husband, for a while. He immediately changed the tone when we were alone. His voice deepened and slowed down.

"So... Did you get dressed, or not?" He reached towards the knot on the robe. I jumped away.

"A little too curious, aren't we?" I danced to the kitchen for another bottle.

"Come on, Honey, tell me. Did you get dressed, or not?" He whispered towards the kitchen, so that our guest couldn't hear us in the bathroom.

"Black shirt and skirt. Can't you tell?" I answered, bringing over a new bottle of red wine.

"I think you're lying."

My plan worked out! I thought to myself.

"I think you're wearing that yellow top, and the gray shorts with a penguin on the side."

I blushed. He guessed it exactly right. He knows me too well.

"I knew you were too shy to stay in those lovely garments I bought you last time I was gone. But don't tell me."

"You'll never know," I whispered straight into his ear, provocatively.

We kissed passionately. He didn't try to feel what I was wearing underneath. He probably really didn't want to know...

"Oh, Honey," Richard hissed, as we heard the bathroom door opening, "please be kind to Pierre. He's such a helpless guy. He's so clumsy around women, he always drives them away, somehow, even when he doesn't even like them. Just women in general. He says they don't like him. Please, show him you do like him."

I was so surprised! Poor soul.

"I do like him. He's very..." I stopped whispering as Pierre entered the room.I started blabbering something about the wine I brought, as if we were talking about it, and not him. He sat down and we all continued dining and talking.

I must say, the second bottle allowed the conversation to flow much easier. Or it made me talk. One way or another, while drinking the second bottle, I was able to relax, myself. And to stop thinking about getting caught almost naked, every time I looked at Pierre. And he also seemed to stop blushing every time he had to look in my eyes.

As we talked, I couldn't stop thinking about the fact my husband knew exactly what I was wearing. I checked myself a couple of times. There was no way he saw it. He must have guessed it.

I excused myself to go the bathroom. The atmosphere at the table was relaxed and friendly. I knew my husband was watching me leaving, so I waved my hips seductively while walking. I could feel the eyes glued to my buttocks that were swaying from side to side. I enjoyed it. Well, as long as I didn't realize there were probably two pairs of eyes, watching my backside seductively swinging behind the thin fabric of the robe. After I remembered we had a guest, I quickened my pace until I closed the bathroom door behind myself. I giggled at the awkwardness of it, then looked at myself in the mirror.

The giggling and wine caused my cheeks to, once again, reflect a bright red color. Accompanied by my lipstick-highlighted, coy smile, I looked as cute as a button. I suddenly remembered what had happened, before. I was caught, almost naked, by a stranger! I reddened even more. At that moment I wasn't sure I would ever go out of this room, again. I was so ashamed. I frowned at myself before I went on with my business.

Meanwhile, I realized what I had just seen. How would I describe myself? Cute. But, I didn't want to be cute today. I felt the wine in me talking, but at the same time, that's what always annoyed me about myself. I was cute. Never beautiful, never sexy, never hot, always cute. Only when I was alone did I manage to be sexy. But then, someone comes in, and I'm the same old, 'cute' Lis I've always been. I finished my business and stood up, straight in front of the mirror. My gown open, my shorts and my panties at my knees. Now, I just looked drunk!

I threw away the robe, and pulled the panties back on. My favorite yellow top went off, and so did my favorite shorts with a penguin on the side. Then, to add to the scene, I took off my bra and pulled my panties down. I looked at myself in the mirror, again. I saw a naked woman, her red hair just barely covering her naked breasts. The woman in the mirror was desperate. Desperate, and a bit drunk.

"I can be Hot," I whispered to my reflection in the mirror. "I don't have to be just cute. I can be sexy and seductive!"

I took my lipstick and reapplied it to my lips. Then I also checked my mascara. My face was fine. The redness in my cheeks went away. Just the bit caused by wine remained, but any mark of shame or embarrassment was gone. I could go out of that door the way I was, right now, and I would look hot and sexy!

Richard didn't know me; he knew me as a shy girl. But I wasn't a girl, anymore, and I didn't want to be shy, anymore. I didn't want to care who caught me almost naked. In fact, let him catch me completely naked! What's the big deal?

We all know I wouldn't go out the door, naked. Nobody would. But the more I looked at myself in the mirror, the more I thought about it. And the more daring I became...

***********

"See? I told you she'd love to meet you." Richard said, as his wife closed the door behind herself.

"Richard..." I replied, changing the tone of the conversation, "I didn't really have a chance to apologize."

Richard looked puzzled.

"I'm sorry for what happened." I let the air escape my chest.

Richard looked at me. Straight into my eyes.

"You have nothing to apologize for," he replied. "You're one of the few people who saw her like she really is."

This time, it was my turn to be surprised.

"You see, most people see her as a cute little girl sitting in the background. You saw her on one of those rare occasions when she lets loose, and isn't overtaken by her shyness. You saw her confident side. Not many people know her like this."

"Yes, but I mean..." I paused. "I saw her almost naked." My voice trembled.

"You saw her in her underwear, which is the same as seeing her in a swimming suit." Richard said, firmly.

I didn't want to make things worse by admitting I did very much see everything that is usually hidden by a swimming suit, and what definitely wasn't hidden by the see-through bra. Those beautiful, pink areolas. Those perky, hard nipples poking through. That little patch of red hair visible through the pair of skimpy panties. That little dark line underneath...

"Don't make a big thing out of it." Richard's voice tore me out of my train of thought. I blushed as I realized I'd just imagined his wife naked, again.

"I'm sure she's already forgotten about it."

I nodded as though I understood. I didn't. I had no idea how could anyone could just 'get over' something like being caught almost naked by a stranger. And then being a host for that stranger for the whole evening!

I looked at Richard. He was still looking at me. I realized how obvious my thoughts were.

"I just saw her in her underwear," I repeated after him. "The same as if I saw her in a swimming suit."

He smiled, nodded and patted me on my shoulder.

"Well, we're out of wine again," he said after a while, filling his wife's glass with the last drops remaining in the bottle. "I'm going to the cellar for another bottle. In the meanwhile, look after Lis, will you?" he said, jokingly.

Willowifey
Willowifey
203 Followers