Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willowifey
Willowifey
203 Followers

I didn't have time to oppose. I felt the wine flowing in my veins, already. I didn't need any more wine. But he had already gone away...

The bathroom door clicked, and I looked in that direction. I couldn't believe my eyes. When she was leaving, Lis was wearing a yellow top underneath the scarlet robe. I know that for a fact, since she showed me. Probably to prove to me she got dressed under the dressing gown. But now, there was something different. She was still wearing the same dark red gown, so nothing was visible. But suddenly, I wasn't so sure she was wearing anything underneath, to be honest. Her walk was so different; so woman-like, so seductive, so confident. For some reason, I was sure she was naked underneath the robe now. It was something in her eyes that was giving it away.

She approached the table, slowly. She blushed a little as she got closer. Something about her was off. She smiled at me.

"Did you like the food?" she asked, while dipping a finger into the sauce left on her husband's plate, and then sucking on it.

"Y... Yes. It was delicious," I stuttered.

"Not too salty?" she continued, with the finger still in her mouth.

"It was delicious," I repeated.

She smiled back at me.

"I'm glad to hear that." She took the finger out of her mouth.

I know she's my friend's wife. But at that moment, I was as hard as humanly possible! She was clearly naked under the gown, and hitting on me.

"Where's Richard?" she asked, while sipping her wine.

"He went for the..."

"Merlot, year 2007. Is that okay with everyone?" Richard asked, with a bottle of red wine in his hands as he entered the room.

I froze. Does he know his wife is naked underneath the robe? Did he notice how I was staring at her body? Does he know how hard I am? Does he know how horny I am? Does he know I'm imagining her taking my hard dick into her mouth, with that dark lipstick staining the furthest point her lips can reach? Or does he want it? Is this... Is this all a threesome setup...?

******

From the moment I opened the door, I knew it was a terrible idea. But since I would be seen sheepishly turning back, I was past the point of no return. What I had on was what I'd be wearing until the next time I'd be able to excuse myself to the bathroom. I could put on something more than I had on right now, if need be.

As soon as I left the room, I felt my guest's eyes on me. Checking me out. Watching me. Savoring my body with his sight. I walked past him and reached for my glass of wine. I needed it.

"Did you like the food?" I asked, to break the agonizing silence. He murmured something, but I wasn't listening. I scooped a bit of sauce on my finger and tasted it again, to be sure.

"Not too salty?" I asked, as it tasted a bit too salty on my fingers.

"It was delicious," Pierre answered. I smiled back at him. A good host has to appreciate the guest's compliments. I replied, something along the lines that I'm glad he liked it.

His stuttering and red cheeks were so cute! I watched him, thinking about how much I didn't want to look like this. I wanted to be confident! I took a deep breath, and suppressed the redness in my cheeks that formed there, after a stream of air reminded me of the wetness between my legs.

I asked where my husband was, in an attempt to distract our guest's curious looks from my now-so-light wardrobe.

He didn't manage to form a reply. There he was. My husband. My idol. With an old dusty bottle of wine in his hands.

"Merlot, year 2007. Is that okay with everyone?" my husband asked, as he poured more wine into every glass. Even into mine, which had been full just a minute ago! I must have drunk it in the meanwhile... Well, whatever.

I presented myself to him. Of course, I didn't open my gown. If anything, I tightened it even more. I just wished he would notice the change. He didn't seem to notice anything, besides my empty glass. But my body sure did notice my lack of clothing. I could feel my nipples puckering and poking through the fabric. To my surprise, I wasn't ashamed! It just made me even hornier. Instead of feeling awkward, I felt raunchy. Instead of feeling exposed, I felt free. Instead of feeling dirty, I felt... well... dirty... But the good kind of dirty... And what was best, I was sure our guest had no idea! I wasn't the shy girl from before. I was now a sexy, dirty, erotic woman he would dream to see. But I was sure he just saw the cute, awkward girl from before.

The wine tasted so good. I brought out some snacks and some cheese, and we all continued having fun. We talked more; Richard about the business trip, I about my life without Richard, and Pierre... Well... Pierre also talked, a lot. To be honest, I didn't listen to him, much, I was too captivated by Richard. He was so great. So... present. So manly. If it wasn't for the guest, I would have jumped on him and torn off his clothes... I wanted him to taste my wetness... I wanted to feel his hardness... His excited self... His impatient self...

But the guest was undeniably there. His colleague Pierre,bashfully sipping his wine, stealing glances at me, but never keeping eye contact. He was almost childishly cute, but still, very likeable, smart and kind. To be honest, he would be great company, but on another day. Today, I was desperately horny. I wouldn't care a bit if he went to sleep, right now!

As my attention turned back to my husband, my pussy immediately answered by creating surreal amounts of juices! The absence of clothing allowed air on those wet spots, which made me even more aware of it. And the more aware I was, the wetter I got! I realized I was biting my lip, while watching my husband's pecs jump up and down as he laughed. I stopped immediately, and suppressed my blushing when Ifelt a thin stream forming on my thigh.

We talked and talked. We were all having a great time. I can honestly say that we all were a bit drunk, and we were all getting a bit too friendly! I had to stop myself from staring at my husband, occasionally. And I had to be careful not to leave a wet spot on the chair!

Richard was also visibly very horny. He used every opportunity to touch me. He kept eying my robe. I was sure he was imagining the dark red underwear under it. He never attempted to look under the robe, though. Not even when Pierre left the room. I believe it was because he didn't think I'd be daring enough to wear anything less than my shorts and a top. How wrong he was!

As the evening went on, I mastered my shyness and didn't change my wardrobe. I remained dressed the same way I was. And I was getting used to it! The sexual tension between me and my husband grew. We started touching hands, and our little occasional kisses were becoming more and more frequent.

At one time, I used Pierre's absence to look my husband straight in eyes, and asked if he was aware of what he could have been doing, right then, if it wasn't for our guest. I slowly walked closer to him, swaying my hips provocatively. When I was at hand's reach, I stopped, and maintaining eye contact I slowly lowered myself onto my knees. In that position, I just presented my face, and with a grin closed my eyes. That was the position I was in the last time I let my husband give me his special facial treatment.

When I opened my eyes, I was sure he understood. Not by his face, but by the bulge in his pants. I winked at him, as he opened his mouth to say something.

"It could have been the second time you did that today, by now, you know?" I added provocatively.

He didn't manage to reply. The bathroom door clicked, and so he just quickly helped me to stand up. While standing up, I groped his bulge and rubbed it a few times behind my back, while our guest approached, before nonchalantly walking back to my seat. Richard was shocked. Shocked, and excited!

In the beginning, I wanted to punish him for inviting Pierre over. Then, I wanted to rub in his face what he was missing. Now, I realized, I was just preparing him for later. And I say preparing him, because I was already prepared! I was so lucky the robe material was made not to change color in contact with a fluid; otherwise, there would already be a dark patch on my lap!

We started chatting again. And I started being more aggressive with my secret signs of passion towards my husband. He responded strongly. He also started being touchy, but I didn't let him. I enjoyed denying him, like this. I enjoyed putting downy every response to my provocations.

As I noticed Pierre's empty glass, I used the situation; I got up and started pouring the wine with my back towards my husband. I was making sure my puckered bottom was right in front of my husband's face, swaying my hips from side to side, reminding him what he could have had by this time.

However, I forgot about also making sure the wine I was pouring ended up in our guest's glass. When I noticed I'd spilled a bit, I made a quick move to stop pouring. I don't know if it was my captivation by my provocativeness, or the alcohol in me, or just my clumsiness. Whatever it was, it caused the wine glass to fall right in our guest's lap! The red wine made a huge dark stain on the thigh of his grey suit pants.

Blinded by the effort to fix my mistake, I did what I would do if the lap was mine: I quickly grabbed a towel, and started rubbing the stained area. I rubbed vigorously, until I realized both men were standing above me, frozen. I realized why.

The scene was even worse than in the beginning of this evening! I was kneeling in front of our guest, wearing a dark red, provocative gown (that was the only thing covering what was underneath), with both hands passionately rubbing his inner thigh, occasionally brushing over his lap! My lipstick-highlighted lips were wide open, repeating "Oh, God. I'm so clumsy..."

I immediately stopped, and quickly stood up. I fixed my robe, that was now showing more cleavage than any top could ever show, and looked at my husband with a silent cry for help in my eyes.

"I think that stain is going to stay there," he mused. "Let me show you to your room, so that you can get changed." His voice was calm and, to my annoyance, a bit amused. I didn't dare to look into our guest's face, but I guessed it was completely red.

Silly me. Silly me!

*******

After I caught Elisabeth kneeling in front of her husband, after coming from the bathroom, I had no doubt my presence was inconvenient, to say the least! I wanted to leave for the guest bedroom and make room for both of them a couple of times already, but I never found the right excuse. My glass was always full, so I didn't have an excuse to get away.

I could feel the tension growing progressively, after that. Their touches, looks, giggles and sexual remarks were everywhere I looked! Sometimes, I wasn't even sure if Richard's wife's hints were addressed toward him, or toward me! I was so nervous and awkward, I finished my glass as fast as I could, and started putting together the right excuse to leave.

At that moment, Lis got up and started filling my glass, again. I wanted to stop her, but she bent toward me while pouring the wine, in such a way that her robe opened slightly, and I could see the silhouette of her perky, ample breasts. Again, unsure if it was accidental or intentional, I froze. I was torn out of my prying stare by wine being poured down my crotch!

I jumped up immediately, but before I could do anything, she was already on her knees, rubbing my hard dick vigorously with a paper towel, through the wine-soaked fabric.

After all the teasing, I was so worked up I almost came in my pants, watching her round breasts swaying forward and backward. Her eyes were glued to my lap, and her lipstick-highlighted lips blabbered something straight out of a porn scene. I was sure, now! She wanted to fuck me from the moment she saw us on the porch! That's why she greeted us wearing only the lace underwear. That's why she's naked under the robe!

The next few minutes were hazy. The only thing I remember is her husband being super-cool with seeing his wife rubbing someone's cock, right in front of him! Next thing I remember is him, showing me the guest room. I was so glad I got out of that awkward situation so quickly!

At first, I was trying to be cool about it all, but after a few minutes of Richard talking, and me not being able to listen because of being clouded by the vision of his wife rubbing my hard member, I had to get it off my chest.

*******

"You're kidding!" I covered my mouth in disbelief.

"I am not, Honey," Richard answered, with a gleeful smile. "He didn't have a phone in his pocket."

I covered my face and giggled.

"Oh, my God! He has to think I...."

"Oh yes, he did!" Richard laughed.

"What? He thought I wanted to..."

"He thought it was all just a big threesome windup."

I covered my whole face in embarrassment. My sexiness was gone. I was the good old bundle of cute, blushing shyness, again. Richard hugged me on the sofa in front of the fireplace he had lighted.

"I missed you, so much," he whispered into my ear.

"I missed you, too."

We kissed deeply. Passionately. His tongue finally met mine in a slow, pleasant dance.

"Do you know, you've probably given him the best memory of this business trip?" Richard smiled at me.

"Why is that?" I giggled.

"A week before we left, his long-term girlfriend cheated on him, and they broke up. And since she was his first real girlfriend, he has no clue how to work with women. Two women refused him on the trip."

He's so caring I thought to myself. He almost looks careworn, I realized.

"But he's such a kind, and nice guy."

"I think that's the problem. He's the nice guy. Everyone thinks of him only as a friend."

I frowned.

"But you sure made him feel wanted, again," Richard teased me. We both laughed, as I jokingly punched him in the chest. We kissed again. We kissed for a long time, until he broke the kiss with a laugh.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You know how I wanted you to leave that sexy underwear on, underneath the robe?"

I nodded.

"Not only did Pierre think you were hitting on him, he was sure you were completely naked underneath!"

My eyes jolted towards the bathroom door, where Pierre was brushing his teeth. I blushed again. But then I realized what that sentence really meant! Apart from revealing that our guest noticed the sudden change in my behavior, it also meant my husband was still unaware of my lack of clothing! I felt my nipples hardening, and my self-esteem flowing back into me.

I rose from the sofa and looked at my husband, holding the robe closed, tightly.

"And what do you think?"

Richard smiled at me lovingly, like I was just joking.

"Come on, Honey. I know you too well to think that you...

His mouth stopped moving mid-sentence, gaping wide open, as I opened my gown and presented what was underneath. I don't think I had ever seen him so astonished!

For those of you who think I was naked underneath, I must disappoint you. That is not how a shy person works. You can't just say to yourself,'I don't want to be shy, anymore!' and go hosting a stranger, wearing only a silk robe. There's no way that would happen. But given that the stranger had already seen my lacey underwear, I was able to suppress my shy side, and manage to bear the thought of being dressed in what he'd already seen me in.

"You changed, while I was showing Pierre the guest room!" He accused me.

I cupped one of my breasts through the transparent fabric, teasingly.

"Would you mind if I said I was like this, since my first trip to the bathroom?" I whispered, seductively.

He just stared, dumbfounded.

"Wow! I would never imagine you'd be capable..." Richard stuttered, as I tied my robe back again and sat next to him. When he managed to get over the shock, he looked straight at me.

"That calls for a reward." He looked invitingly at me.

I again closed my eyes and presented my face to him, like I was about to receive one of the rare facials I allowed him to give me.

"A special treat?" I purred.

"Honey, you don't have to. I know you don't like it..."

"Let me decide what I like," I whispered in his ear.

"Is there something you want?" He whispered back. "Anything in the world."

"You know what I want." I replied, as my hand started slowly unzipping his pants. He wanted to stop me, but changed his mind when my hand reached his underwear and gripped the hard shaft it was hiding. I took it out into the light. It was perfect. I'd missed it so much! My hand wrapped around it tightly, and started slowly moving, up and down. Richard growled.

"He'll see us!" He stammered.

"I don't mind." I replied, before my lips touched the pink head. I was calm. I knew we would hear Pierre opening the bathroom door and walking towards us. The hallway was long enough to give us time to cover everything up, so I didn't care. I was just so captivated by the stiff rod, forcing my jaws open. It was a familiar, lovely sensation I'd missed, dearly. My pussy was on fire!

I bobbed my head a few times on the rod, before rising up and kissing my husband, before taking it back into my mouth, again. I licked and kissed the foreskin lovingly, before taking all of his length into my mouth in one quick move.

I felt the wetness forming in my panties, again. I wanted him in me! I wanted him pounding into me! I wanted him to fuck me, and bring me to orgasm! I wanted him to finish the long time of my chastity! But, not yet. I wanted to taste him, first. To feel him in my mouth. To hear him pant, and whisper my name...

I got lost in the sensation. I felt Richard's hand brushing my hair to the side. It was so pleasant! He looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

"Are you sure you wouldn't mind if he saw us?" He whispered quietly.

Now, when I had the head of my husband's penis in my mouth, his hands caressing my hair and my neck, the idea of being watched made me jolt with excitement! I simply nodded, before savoring my husband, again. He took my chin into his hands and made me release his cock from my mouth.

"Are you sure?"he asked, looking straight into my eyes.

"I wouldn't mind." I admitted.

I wasn't sure if I meant it for real, or was just saying it, because it felt hot and naughty to say...

"That's good, because he's trying to sneak past us to the staircase." He whispered.

I jumped and looked back. There he was. Sneaking in towards the staircase. I quickly covered myself with the robe.

"I am so sorry." He started panicking and apologizing with his eyes glued to the floor. "I didn't see anything, I promise. I was just trying to get to the guest room."

I looked at my husband with my cheeks matching the color of the gown, mortified. To my surprise, his face was shining with amusement! He stood up, tucked his hard member into his pants, and took a few steps toward Pierre.

"Don't worry, Pierre," he comforted him, softly. "we should have been more careful."

Pierre was so embarrassed, he just stood opposite to my husband, avoiding his eye contact,and trembling from shame. He looked so childish, and so cute!

"You must understand how much I've missed my wife. I'm sorry for putting you in a situation like this." Richard continued.

"That's why I didn't want to disturb you at your house, today," Pierre stuttered.

"You're not disturbing us." Richard said, with a smile.

"We're glad you paid us a visit." I nodded to make Pierre feel a little bit better. I had so much compassion for his shame, I wanted to relieve him.

We all looked at each other for a few seconds, in an embarrassed silence. The silence was broken by my husband's whispering to our guest. I didn't hear him, but he seemed a bit bashful.

Willowifey
Willowifey
203 Followers