Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She doesn't?" Pierre asked, surprised.

They whispered for a while. I was curious as to what they were talking about, but I couldn't hear. After a short dialogue, my husband put his arm around Pierre's shoulders, and led him towards the stairs. But instead of leading him up the stairs, he did something I would never have guessed!

"Are you sure?" our guest said, slowly, as he was directed to sit on the sofa next to the staircase. He was now looking at me, but not bashfully, anymore. He looked a bit puzzled, but mainly curious.

Richard slowly walked to the sofa where I was, and sat back down next to me. What was happening? I didn't have much time to think, because Richard kissed me. Why is he kissing me in front of Pierre? What is he...

I realized when we broke the kiss. His hard, thick penis was sticking out of his pants, again, and he was gesturing for me to continue where we'd stopped! I look at him, mortified. He wants me to...

"You said you wouldn't mind if he saw you doing it." He smiled.

I looked at Pierre. He seemed to be as uncomfortable as I was. I looked back at my husband. He seemed pretty amused about the whole turn of events.

"You want him to see me..." I stopped. "...giving you a blowjob?" I whispered.

"You said you wouldn't mind him watching, so I thought you wanted him to watch. So, I figured it would be fun to say we wanted him to catch us, and spy on us..." he whispered to my ear, while drawing my hand up and down his veiny cock. God, I was so horny!

I looked at Pierre, again. I couldn't believe I was considering it! After all, I was covered the same way I'd been covered the whole evening. He wouldn't see my body; and if I throw my hair in the way, he won't see anything. And if Richard wants him to see...

I realized that Richard was no longer guiding my hand. I realized I was already stroking him, myself. And, that there's something very exciting about doing it while looking at Pierre! I still wasn't sure about a blowjob, though. Richard is the only person that saw me doing it, ever.

"I'm not sure about it," I whispered to my husband.

I noticed a movement from our guest. He was getting up.

"Thank you for the invitation, Richard. I appreciate it," he said, as he collected himself and turned to the staircase. "But, I think it would be best if I..."

"Stay..."

It wasn't me who said It. But it was my voice. Rather, it was a voice from deep within me. I felt an urge to not let him leave. Instead, to let him sit in the armchair. Watching...

I didn't say anything else. And I didn't even look at his reaction. I turned my attention to my husband's erect penis. I knew if I hesitated, I would never do it. So I didn't hesitate.

I threw my hair to one side, so that my face was completely covered as I licked the cock. It was so good! I loved licking my husband! And, I'd been looking forward to doing it for the past three weeks. I kept licking the tip, until his cock got fully erect.

Richard put his hand on my head. He didn't push on it, or anything. He just weaved his fingers into my hair as I teased him with my tongue.

I was trying not to think about Pierre. Part of me was hoping he'd left, but I hadn't heard anyone walking up the stairs. Maybe he was just silent when leaving, and we were both alone. I wanted to look. I wanted to check. But at the same time, I knew I wouldn't be able to continue if he was there. And yet the deep voice within me wished he'd stayed!

I didn't look. Instead, I closed my lips around the full girth of my husband, and started sliding it in my mouth. I was doing it slowly, passionately. I savored every inch of him with lust and eagerness, but still slowly, painfully slowly. And when I reached my limit, I started pulling it out in the same lazy pace. It made a loud pop, when I reached all the way to the top and released it from my moist grip.

My husband looked at me.

"You look so fucking sexy with a cock in your mouth," he said, lovingly.

Usually I blushed at such a dirty comment, but now I didn't. Alcohol was playing a big part in it,I must admit. But now, instead of blushing, I took it back in my mouth and winked at Richard. I didn't feel dirty as I usually did while doing any kind of sexual activity. Now, I just felt excited! I slid it into my mouth a couple more times, before I finally decided.

I must look. I must know if Pierre stayed, or I'm just imagining him sitting there... What?! Did I just say imagining him there? Do I want him to be there? I was so confused!

I mastered myself, and took a peek. Our eyes met. My cheeks went back to bright red. I hid my face behind my long red hair, again. Yes, I was embarrassed, but I didn't stop. And that realization gave me enough courage to continue sucking on the veiny shaft.

I continued sucking Richard as best as I could. Still embarrassed, I managed to steal a few more peeks at our guest. He was sitting in his chair, motionless; his eyes wide open, watching my every move. I started getting used to it. Slowly. But I started to.

Until Richard slid the robe off my body. The sudden gush of air on my naked body woke me from my blowjob trance! I quickly reached to pull it back on. I could feel our guest's eyes all over my naked body. On my back, on my legs, on my thighs. On my butt. I realized he could see my ass, since the panties were see-through. I realized he's now having the same view he had when I opened the door. Even better, since my hand's on my husband's cock, that's still connected to my lips with a small string of saliva.

And that realization stopped my other hand from covering myself. That realization made me aware of the wetness between my legs. The tingle in my stomach made me realize, I really don't mind him seeing me! That I even... Maybe... Liked it...? I let the robe slide down my elbows.

I looked at Pierre. He was shocked. I mustered all my willpower to look into his eyes, and seductively wiggled my butt. His eyes popped, even more.

I quickly turned back to the dick in my hand. I started blowing Richard, again. I giggled as I realized I didn't find the situation that embarrassing, anymore. I continued in the same manner as before, but peeks at Pierrecame more often. So often, actually, that Richard noticed. At first, he brushed my hair away from my face, so that Pierre could see everything that was happening with his throbbing cock. Then I caught him guiding me to swallow him deeper and deeper. He was bragging about my oral skills, I realized. But again, instead of blushing, I just giggled and swallowed what was offered to me.

During one of my long glances at our guest, I could feel Richard's hand sliding down from my head to my shoulder, and then onto my back, stopping at the bra clasp. Until then, I didn't even realize I was returning our guest's prying look with a lustful one.

"Do you want to show more?" Richard's hand twisted the hooks on my bra, slowly.

I caught the bra before it could fall down and reveal my firm, bouncy breasts. I looked at my husband, but then I turned towards our guest.

"That depends," I said slowly, while standing up. "It wouldn't be fair to be the only one showing more..." I explained. I didn't know why, but at the moment I just wanted Pierre to be more engaged in all this.

Pierre, still not understanding what I meant, remained seated, perplexed.

"What do you say, Pierre?" I asked, as I approached him. "Skin for skin?" My hands released the bra, which landed on the floor.

His eyes followed it, before he realized he should be watching something completely different. His eyes were glued to my ample breasts in an instant, and remained locked there, even when I tugged on his shirt. I think that was when he realized what I meant by 'skin for skin'.

He was hesitant, but raised his arms above his head to allow me strip his shirt off. I could feel his breath on my body, making my nipples hard, and thus more sensitive to his breaths. After I threw his shirt away, I looked at his pants. He'd changed into sweatpants. Good, I thought to myself. Easier to take off. My hands gripped the elastic waist band and started pulling.

This time, however, Pierre seemed to put up a struggle. He didn't raise his hips until my husband gave him a silent sign that he didn't mind. After that, Pierre finally raised his hips and allowed me to pull off his pants. My intention was to keep accidentally touching his crotch while pulling them off, but that turned out to be a much easier task than I had imagined. It was actually proving quite difficult not to. His erect penis seemed to be everywhere my forearms and breasts went! And when I revealed his checkered boxers, I realized why.

The erection in his underwear formed a pyramid-shaped tent in his lap. I giggled as I watched it swing and twitch.

When his pants were on the floor, I stood up. His eyes were all over my body, and I must admit, I liked it. I took his hand and hooked his finger onto the hem of my panties. I hooked mine on the other side and started pulling. He understood, and pulled from his side. He couldn't stop looking at the little patch of red hair that appeared above my slit. And couldn't not notice the string of my juices that remained, connecting my moist pussy and the piece of lingerie that covered it, until it reached my knees. I stepped out of them, leaving them hooked on Pierre's fingers.

I turned around to put on a show for my husband. He smiled at me, and did a little, silent clap. He realized how much I had overcome about myself to be able to do this. I smiled back, did a little cute, winning dance, and sent him a kiss. I loved him so much!

But then I turned back to our guest. I originally wasn't planning on stripping Pierre completely, but that hard thing in his boxers made my curiosity overcome my senses. I needed to see it! I needed to know what was hidden, there. I knelt in front of him and, with a smile, gripped his boxers.

"Skin for skin," I whispered, and pulled.

"Don't, please," he whispered. "I want to keep my boxers on."

I looked at him with a fake angry look. He slid my hands off his hips, but I didn't give up. My hands slid to the top of the tent. Now, he was unable to fight me. I rubbed and stroked the cock, as my fingers slowly undid the three buttons on the boxers. At the fourth button the structure collapsed, as his dick sprang out and presented itself in all its glory!

"Your boxers are still on." I whispered, after I took in the view, which could have taken either a second or a minute. I have no idea, now. I never touched it. I just watched it dangling.

I stood up, turned myself around, and swayed my butt seductively as I walked towards my husband. He was amazed; stroking himself slowly, taking in my every movement.

I knelt in front of him, pushing my round ass and puffy pussy towards our guest, and took him in my mouth, again. But this time, I wasn't just giving a blowjob; I was putting on a show. I was wiggling my ass in the air, taking Richard as deep as I could and then releasing him, in quick succession. I was letting Richard bump into my cheeks from the inside. I was sucking, licking, and doing the best I could. But, something was missing.

I realized what was missing, when I felt a figure standing above me. I was missing Pierre's glare! He came closer, after my husband gestured him to. He was now standing just a few feet away, watching me filling my mouth with my husband's cock.

I went on, harder. I took my husband's shaft deeper, I wiggled my butt more, I sucked and slurped. I even started moaning softly, after I could taste the spicy taste of precum.

"Can... can I touch?" Pierre asked, bashfully. The question was heard by my husband, but he just looked at me with a lifted eyebrow, leaving the answer to me.

"As long as you touch yourself, too..." I said.

My husband chuckled. I held eye contact with Pierre, until he finally made a decision. His hand slid onto his hard cock, and stroked it back and forth.

"Touch away," I said, and took Richard back into my mouth. He just shrugged his shoulders and placed his hand back on my head, giving out a loud groan as I managed to take all of his length into my mouth. I didn't do that often, since I usually didn't have this much time to stretch my jaw and prepare my throat, because Richard would be fucking me by now, already. It was only in these long oral sessions I managed to do it.

I looked at my husband and smiled as I saw the look of appreciation on his face. At the same time, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It slowly caressed my back, before it slid down to cup my breast. Pierre had come closer to me. I had a perfect view of his cock, now. I couldn't take my eyes off of it! As I kept licking Richard's pink head, I started comparing them.

Richard's was veiny, thick, unshaved. His length always satisfied me, and I don't think I'll ever change my mind. He wasn't crazy long, like you see in porn. He was above average, I would say. But he was definitely above average, girth-wise. I loved it. It was so perfect for me.

Pierre's, on the other hand, was neatly trimmed. He was longer than my husband by about an inch or an inch and a half. Hard to say, with one trimmed and the other natural. It was a lot thinner though. It captivated me!I could see no apparent veins on his brown skin, yet my husband's was full of veins! Pierre's pink head, sticking out at the tip of the dark shaft, seemed a lot pinker than my husband's.

Meanwhile, his hand moved to my buttocks. It caressed and stroked my cheeks. I continued pleasuring my husband, while the hand traveled from cheek to cheek, until it stopped in the valley between them. It sent butterflies down to my stomach. The hand traveled very slowly down the valley, giving me goosebumps. He had to move closer to me, so his long, rigid member was now brushing over my shoulder.

I had to let my husband's cock out of my mouth and gasp, as the hand stopped on my butthole. I was expecting him to reach my pussy, and finally give it the attention it so long craved for. But he didn't. He remained circling in one spot.

I wanted to continue sucking on the sweet shaft of my husband, as I could once again taste the pungent taste of precum, and I knew it wouldn't take much longer to make him come. But I just couldn't. The touch on my ass was so strange, so vulgar, I just couldn't do anything.

I turned my head to have a look, and my face stopped an inch away from our guest's dick! I watched it for a second before deciding. I needed to stop the hand on my ass! It was just so obscene and dirty. But, I must admit..., not unpleasant.

We'd never tried anal, before. Richard wasn't really into it, and I didn't even consider it to be a valid sexual practice. Rather a torture of willing women!

"Can I touch?" I blurted out, with the shaft swaying inches from me. It was so close I could smell it. And I needed to stop the finger from circling.

Pierre stood up. He was looking at my husband in disbelief. I was captivated by the tip of the long shaft that now dangled, almost touching the tip of my nose. Instead of an answer from Pierre, or my husband, I felt a light push on my head.

It both calmed me and startled me, that my husband pushed my lips onto the pink head in front of me. I realized he must have noticed; that he must have seen me ogling it, and craving for it. Even though, I didn't even really realize it, myself! He could read me like a book. And he would have stopped this long ago, if he minded.

I allowed the pink head to part my lips. The taste was completely different, and so was the texture. I let inch by inch disappear between my lips, for as long as I could feel the light pressure on the back of my head. It stopped when it was in about half the way.

"Why don't you two get to know each other, while I get us some drinks?" Richard said, as he got up from the sofa.

I couldn't really hear him. His voice was muffled by all the new tastes, shapes and sensations. My tongue kept exploring the shaft inserted in my mouth.

"Don't worry, Love," I heard a whisper in my ear. "I just don't want to come, yet. You know how long it takes for me to recover."

I'm ashamed for it, but at that moment, I didn't care at all! I wanted more of that stiff, strangely thin and soft penis. I wanted to taste it, feel it in my mouth. Lick it, and watch my saliva drip off of it. And I started working on all of that.

***************

I couldn't believe it! Just an hour ago, I imagined those silent, dark red lips embracing my dick, and there it was. Exactly as I imagined. Sliding softly in, inch by inch, leaving a red lipstick trail everywhere it stopped, marking the furthest reached point.

It felt unbelievable! Her husband had left the room about three minutes ago, and she didn't let it out of her mouth once! She kept sucking on the tip, sliding her tongue all around the pink tip, giving me goosebumps, before taking the whole length slowly in, stopping after each bit to take a shallow breath, before taking another bit. And always reaching a point just a bit closer to the base.

She was incredible! Richard always told me she was shy, kind of quiet, but now she was quietly moaning, muffled with the cock of a guy she met just a few hours ago!

I got lost in the sensation, until I was torn out of it by something cold touching my arm. Richard was handing me an open can of beer. He smiled at me and sipped his own.

The moment his wife noticed him, she released my cock from her mouth, and looked at me with a guilty smile. She then took her husband's cock into her hand quickly, and motioned him to stand closer, so she could take his now almost-flaccid penis into her mouth, instead of mine. She didn't stop stroking me. I was in awe.

At first I couldn't believe I saw her in underwear, then she served her guest wearing nothing but a robe, and I don't believe she was dressed underneath, as her husband thought. Then she poured wine over me to feel me up, then she deliberately let me catch her with her mouth filled with her husband's cock... I couldn't believe my luck! And I had no idea what was coming...

**************

I couldn't believe how many differences there were. As I was alternating between them, I always found something new and interesting about each cock I was presented with. I was fascinated. And, I wasn't willing to let my chance get away!

Both guys stripped down completely, so I could watch their masculine, naked bodies, too. But that wasn't my concern.

I had to have underestimated our guest's length! I was able to take the whole length of my husband in by now, but I was missing more than two inches of Pierre's member! I just had to stop at a certain level, and couldn't get any further. I assumed that's caused by the slight upward curve that the long cock has, but I don't stop trying.

"Pierre, why don't you show Lis some of that magic of yours?" Richard tore me out of my trance. I didn't realize until now, but the hand that wasn't on the shaft I had in my mouth, had slipped down to my crotch.

At this moment, I had Pierre's cock in my mouth, and was marveling about the different taste of his precum. It was not as spicy, but a lot saltier than my husband's.

"You mean the..."

"Yeah, exactly. Your French techniques." Richard said, while helping me stand up and directing me onto the sofa.

I wasn't sure I wanted to try the French magic, but I took no steps to stop it. As Pierre positioned me on my back, I calmed down. And as he spread my knees and knelt between them, I relaxed even more!

His hot breath worked way better than my own fingers! I watched his curly head as he was sniffing, breathing, and blowing on the area that was revealed when he opened my legs. He stopped at my little patch of hair and nibbled on it, before continuing lower, and finally running his tongue between my labia.