Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was heaven! My husband knew how to make me come by oral sex, but this guy had an instinct! He sucked, nibbled, licked and caressed every inch of my body at the exact time it needed to be sucked, nibbled, licked and caressed.

My husband knelt next to me, and started kissing me, deeply. I realized he was doing it to muffle my moans. But it stopped being sufficient, once Pierre added a finger inside my pussy to the equation.

"I want your cock in my mouth!" I whispered to my husband.

"Can you handle two things at the same time?" He asked, amused.

"Put your cock in my mouth, and find out." I blurted out with a loud moan, as Pierre's finger brushed over my G-spot.

I got lost in the avalanche of sensations afterwards. And it didn't take long before I curled my toes and closed my knees tightly around the guest's ears. I was shaking with the deepest orgasm I have ever had the pleasure to live through!

I woke from the trance after what seemed like an eternity, but was in fact about 40 seconds. All the time I was shivering, unable to move or do anything. And all the time, with Richard's cock in my mouth.

"You are so Goddamn sexy when you're coming, do you know that?"

Richard smiled at me while pulling out his cock that was drenched in saliva. I felt like the world belonged to me. Like I was the middle of the universe.

"I'm ready, Honey." I answered. "You can come on my face, now."

Both guys went from astonished stares from seeing me coming, to surprised stares from hearing me say this sentence. But then, I was the one who was surprised.

"Not yet, Love."

We'd tried to do 'second rounds' a few times. It never worked out. Richard takes between half an hour and an hour and a half before he can go again, so we mostly interrupt our sessions if he wants to last longer. Those interruptions are often filled with fingering, or oral pleasure, so I never minded it. However, I would never have guessed that Richard would turn down such an offer.

"It would be rude not to return the favor to your guest, wouldn't it?" He smiled kindly at me.

"You mean..." I gave our guest a look. He was still kneeling between my thighs, marveling over the view.

"However you want to, Love."

That was all he had to say. It took almost no time to make the decision. My legs wrapped around Pierre's pelvis, and pulled him closer. He didn't expect it and fell on me. His face landed on my breasts. Even though he managed to reduce the impact, he couldn't stop it. I laughed, and so did my husband, as the poor guy struggled to regain his footing.

His cock was pressed right to my pelvic bone. It rubbed over my clit as I reached down and started directing it towards the opening of my pussy. This time, he didn't hesitate. As soon as he managed to get on all fours, he sucked one of my tits, and didn't stop sucking until I aligned his cock to the prefect position! He then straightened up, lifted my legs by my knees, and started pushing in. My eyes widened at the stretch! He wasn't that thick, but my pussy was so tight after the orgasm, I wasn't sure it would fit!

*************

I stared down at my cock. This is not happening! I couldn't believe my luck, as it was slowly disappearing into my friend's wife's pink pussy. It was so tight and warm! I raised my eyes to see Lis staring into Richard's eyes, lovingly, as he looked into hers, watching her being fucked by another man.

On one side I felt awful. It was against all the rules I ever believed in! But I stopped thinking about rules, as my balls touched her body. Oh God, how much I loved it!

I was torn out of my thoughts by a giggle.

"Are you going to fuck me, too, or did you just want to push it all the way in and leave it there?" Lis asked, with a devilish smile.

Apart from giving oral sex, I never really considered myself a great lover. But now, I was about to pound that slutty hotwife better than she was ever pounded!

I grabbed her ankles, raised them high into the air, and pushed the last piece of my cock into her, before pounding her like a piece of raw meat.

At first, she just lightly moaned every time I gave here more dick than she was used to, but after a few minutes, she was already moaning loud and clear with every movement!

Her husband just watched us, sipping his beer.

I went on with the best I had, changing depth, changing rhythm, sucking on her beautiful tits. I was in heaven. And she seemed to be, too.

I quickened my pace as her husband approached us. She gave him a 'come hither' motion and opened her mouth. She was such a beautiful little slut wife! She had no Idea what I would do to her asshole, if I only had the chance. Given the fact that Lis was such a shy girl, until she drank as much wine as she did today, I'd bet that asshole is still virgin!

She tried to suck her husband with her head to the side, but the more erect he was getting, the more it became apparent it wouldn't be possible with the density and power of my thrusts.

"Do you want to try it doggy?" she asked me, between moans.

How gladly I obliged! She turned around and once again presented that beautiful ass of hers. As she leaned over the armrest, her asshole blossomed like a rose in front of my eyes.

She took her husband into her mouth and wiggled her ass, invitingly. I placed my cock on the slit between her asscheeks and opened them wide. Then I proceeded to slowly step up, until the tip of my cock rested right on the pink target of her asshole.

Her husband was already pre-occupied by being sucked. She didn't back off, she just waited for my next move.

I tried to push a little, to see how she'd react. She reacted quite well when I stuck my thumb in while she was orgasming, before. The question is if she noticed, or not. She didn't move away. But she also didn't let me in.

I realized I was gambling a lot,and moved away, allowing my cock to align with her wet pussy.

**************

It felt so good! One cock in my mouth, the other in my pussy. They both had a great rhythm and allowed me to fully enjoy myself.

Even though, I must admit, Pierre wasn't as good at penetrative sex as he was at oral sex. Maybe it was caused by the peak performance he'd given. I had no idea what struck me, but that orgasm was extraordinary!

He also seemed to be fascinated by my butthole. I wasn't sure I liked that, a lot. Even when we were fucking, he would occasionally run his finger nearby, or over it. It always startled me and tore me out of the passionate ride. I can't say it was unpleasant, after all, it was just a touch or brush. But it was so strange to me, I couldn't just let it go.

Meanwhile, my husband felt and tasted great in my mouth! I was never sure what I liked more, giving pleasure or receiving pleasure. Hopefully, one mostly led to the other, so I didn't really care a lot. And now I didn't care at all. I was giving twice the pleasure, while receiving loads of pleasure, too.

"Care to switch?" asked my husband, after several minutes of watching me getting fucked by his friend.

"Sure, why not?" said Pierre. I could tell there was remorse in his voice, but he hid it well.

I remained the way I was, and watched the guys swap. Richard eagerly shoved his cock right into my invitingly warm and drenched pussy. He started immediately pounding away, as was to be expected from a guy who didn't get to fuck his wife for three weeks!

It was a great change. His girth stretched my pussy to the comfortable maximum I was used to. His passion and technique fairly exceeded Pierre's. However, I must admit, Pierre's length also had its charms!

Meanwhile, Pierre seemed a bit hesitant about sticking his cock into my mouth. I smiled at him and winked, but he just looked around like he was looking for something. I couldn't wait. I couldn't just watch his cock, I had to touch it. I needed to have it in my mouth!

I stuck out my tongue, keeping eye contact with him. Accompanied by my husband's fucking, a little pool of saliva started forming on the tip of my tongue.

Richard suddenly pounded deeper than usual, which made my eyes roll back. I groaned loudly, and the saliva started pouring down from my stuck-out tongue.

Our guest managed to collect the saliva on his dark-skinned dick, and place it on my tongue. My lips embraced it eagerly, and started sucking on the treat.

It tasted different than before; it had a salty and fruity taste to it. I quickly realized what the taste was, and what he was looking for. Tissues. He didn't want to stick his dick, covered in my own juices, into my mouth. And truth be told, if I weren't being fucked by my husband, the way I could only dream of for the past few weeks, I'd be looking for them, too! Now, however, I didn't care, much.

After a few minutes of glorious fucking and sucking, I decided to try and take the whole thing into my mouth. It can't be that much longer! I tried it a few times, but I never got over my previously marked line. Until one time when both of the guys thrusted into me at the same time!

Yes, I managed to reach all the way! My nose touched Pierre's belly. But that sudden fullness in my throat made me gag, strongly. They both stopped fucking me, until I regained my poise.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay. Don't stop, please," I assured my husband.

"What happened? Did I push Pierre too far into you?"

I just nodded."I was trying to take him whole, like I do with you, but I just can't, I guess."

I smiled at Pierre, knowing he would be proud of my remark about his length.

"Do you want help trying?" Richard asked.

I looked at him. Long. Then, I nodded.

"Okay, then. This will be fun." Richard said, while inserting his cock back into my pussy.

"Don't move, Pierre," he ordered, and I took him back in my mouth.

"Now, Honey, move back and forth as far as you can. We won't move, so you can try away."

I first pressed on Richard's cock, until I could feel his balls touching my pussy. Then I proceeded swallowing Pierre's shaft. I managed to reach the same spot as always. I backed off again, and impaled myself on my husband in the process.

This continued for a while, until I realized what Richard was doing. Each time I moved forward, he moved forward, too, just a tiny bit. However, before I realized it, half of our guest had to have been inserted in my mouth at all times!

This inevitably led to a point where I could just barely move, and was impaled from both sides at the same time. That's when Richard took over the initiative.

He pushed me forward, and when I couldn't bear it anymore, he backed off again, giving me some room to breathe and prepare for another try. Not only that, it worked, and allowed me to reach within one inch of the base of Pierre's cock. The constant fullness in my pussy stimulated me so well, I was close to another orgasm!

After one try, I gagged once again. But this time, they left me only a little room to get hold of myself. After that, Richard rightly decided that it was enough trying, and that it was time to get to business!

He pressed my hips to the sofa and started pounding in. He had to feel the convulsions of my orgasm slowly coming over me.

I supported myself on the armrest with my elbows, and allowed Pierre to use my mouth however he wanted to.

He took my head in his hands, and started sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. I guess my lipstick marked the furthest comfortable point, because he always stopped exactly there, exceeding only a few times the depth I was able to withstand.

After several thrusts however, he started slowing down. In order to show him I wanted him to be more aggressive, I took his knees in my palms, and supported by the elbows I proceeded to guide him in and out,ata pace that suited me.

He tried to object to something, but I didn't care. He slowly adjusted to my pace. He was saying something, but I couldn't hear over Richard's groans, my moans, and mainly my building orgasm.

The sum of my mouth being used, my clit rubbing over the sofa, my pussy being pounded, and my G-spot being stimulated, made me absolutely oblivious to all surroundings.

And then it happened! Pierre took his cock out of my mouth. I quickly reached for it and managed to grab it with both my hands; suddenly, I felt something hot and sticky on my face. I opened my eyes to seeanother rope of spunk being shot straight at my face. I opened my mouth to stop him, but that was a bad move. A huge squirt of cum landed on my tongue. I quickly shut my mouth and eyes.

I kept holding his throbbing dick in both of my hands. I was so shocked it didn't even occur to me to let it go! He kept gliding his penis back and forth in my grip.

Several other spurts of hot spunk landed on my face, but I didn't know about it at that point. As soon as the third one hit me, my orgasm arrived, with the power of a locomotive!

When I was able to think again,I opened my eyes. I could see Pierre standing above me, looking at my face covered in sticky, hot spunk.

I was covered from the top of my nose down to my chin. One big clump was right under my right eye, and another long strand was spread from the top of my nose all the way tomy lip.

I turned toward Richard. I wanted to tell him that I was sorry, and that I wanted to keep this for him, exclusively. But in order to say something, I needed to do something about what landed in my mouth.

I decided against swallowing, so I just let it flow down my chin.

"That was so fucking hot!" Richard said, as the stream of spunk landed on my right nipple.

He didn't let me say anything. He just went straight back to the pounding. He fucked me with an animalistic vigor, which never really let my orgasm subside.

He slowed down, and by his grunting I knew he was ready.I jumped down on my knees and presented my face to him. He smiled at the sight, and placed his cock in my ready hand.

I wanted to give him something special. I decided to place his throbbing cock, on the brink of orgasm, into my mouth. He exploded immediately!The first gush filled my mouth, and I had to back off and let the majority of the rest land on my face. I couldn't tell where it was landing, but It felt like it was everywhere!

After I managed to half-spit and half-swallow what was in my mouth, I placed his cock back inside to receive two last big blobs of cum in my opened mouth.

I suddenly didn't mind the taste. It didn't feel so disgusting, anymore. It was just how it was. Salty, spicy and gooey. I swallowed what was in my mouth and opened my eyes. Both guys were standing above me, with their eyes marveling over the view.

"I thought you hated the taste," Richard said, after a while of just watching me in awe.

"I guess I don't mind, anymore..." I answered, scooping a bit from my chin onto my finger and tasting it, again.

I enjoyed being watched like this. I was savoring the looks they were giving me.

After a while, Richard handed me a towel to wipe my face. As I was cleaning myself, I saw Pierre taking his boxers from the ground.

"Hell no, mister!" I said and quickly walked towards him. "You don't need those... Not yet."

*****

*****

Dear reader,

Thank you all for reading my story. I hope you liked reading it as much as I liked writing it. If you liked it, please let me know what part you liked the most. If you didn't like some parts of the story or my writing, please tell me. It helps me write better stories for you. To those of you who have read my stories and wanted more, thank you for waiting. I hope it was worth it. I also have to mention younghret2 for editing the story to absolute perfection. She did stunning job and I am very pleased she agreed to help me.

Yours,

Willowifey