All Comments on 'Unexpected Visitor'

by DougnCindi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading this story. Hopefully not a year until the next Cindi adventure. My current lover wants to tape a lovemaking session...but I will only agree if he finds someone other than my hubby. I don't object to others watching and actually find the thought to be exciting. I want a more professional job with correct lighting, sound, and editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fuck other men for my and my husband's pleasure. Your story is excellent, and mirrors an arrangement we have with one of my husband's business partners. Three years ago I was the fuck toy of four men, husband included, and I craved taking all they could give and do to me. There is no pleasure that compares with pure, raw, passionate sex.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I was impressed with how well and decently put together this story was, as it was absolutely nothing new, been there a thousand times and all i got was this case of herpes. Like you and your wife did.

Sorry this literally is 85% of what we read in LW. Stroking it and writing it at the same time, obviously, doesnt work out to well in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was just okay and your writing could use a little help. Poorly constructed sentences in places and very choppy dialog that was repetitive. Who's Al? You would benefit from using an editor.

BigJim48BigJim48over 2 years ago

Ken must have the nickname of Al, huh? para #43. Very little spell check/grammar edit post writing this story. Ya really need to work on that if you want higher scores. The lack of an edit pushed this into the *3 mediocre rating.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What is it about these stories that inspire anonymous guys to claim to be whore wives like those in the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous