Unexpected Visitors

Story Info
2 men came in while I was tied to a tree. And they liked it.
3.3k words
4.47
4.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(As a non-English speaker it's sometimes difficult to choose the right words to express what I want to say. So many thanks again to Lit Editor A13579, for his corrections and suggestions. He edited several stories for me now and is no longer just an editor, but also became a -long distance- friend.)

Pingggg

The sound of an incoming message woke me up from my siesta. I grabbed my phone and read: "Just landed at the airport. In a few minutes I'll be off the plane."

Yesterday Liz, my wife, left for a three-day getaway with a friend. We thought our guest Carl wouldn't arrive until the day after tomorrow. We met Carl about 2 years ago, when he drove his bicycle all the way from England to Australia.

We are part of a network that hosts long-distance cyclists, and he applied for a one night stay. He finally stayed 4 nights because he liked the place and, despite the fact he's 35 years younger than we are, we got along with each other very well. So we did not hesitate a month ago when he asked if he could stay in our guest house for a short holiday.

But apparently we had not remembered the dates correctly, although our correspondence clearly stated today as the arrival day. And now he had arrived at the small nearby airport, where he would be outside in a few minutes. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, because I could drive there in fifteen minutes, but Liz had the car and I only had a bicycle available. I texted him, asking if he would call me as soon as he could.

The phone rang almost immediately. I explained the situation and said that the guest house was available to him, but that I could not come and pick him up. We agreed that he would first see if there was a taxi at the airport, and if not I would call one. A few minutes later he texted that he had found a taxi and asked if I could forward the location.

Fortunately, I always prepare the guest house for new guests immediately after the old ones depart. But in and around our own house it was still a mess, because as a temporary bachelor I had mainly occupied myself with hanging out and camming naked on literotica, silverdaddies and whereby, and it had turned into a kind of improvised webcam studio here. So I went to work like crazy to make it a bit presentable.

About half an hour later I welcomed Carl, and of course I apologized for our mistake, which I blamed on the fact that I am already approaching 70. Fortunately, he could laugh about it and said that even while he was barely thirty, he already made mistakes like that. We had a drink together, after which I showed him the guest house and explained how to deal with the off grid electricity and sewerage. As I expected, he wanted to take a shower and a nap first.

After about three hours he walked back onto the terrace, where I had just poured myself a beer. He didn't turn down my offer to grab one for him too.

"Did you get some sleep?" I asked.

"Not really," he replied, "but I was able to get some rest and leaf through some of the books there."

I asked him if he had any firm plans for the next 10 days he would be staying with us.

"Nothing is completely set in stone. In any case, I want to make a photo book of my work from the past year. And do some yoga and meditation every day. But if we spontaneously get other ideas, I can safely skip a day."

He continued: "I saw that you also make photo books. Where do you have them printed?"

We talked for a while about the quality and costs of different printing services and it turned out that we had been using the same one for a long time.

"I also saw some kind of magazine with beautiful naked pictures of you both," Carl said.

I was confused for a moment, because that shouldn't have been there. But otherwise I had no problem with him browsing through it.

"Yes, we used to do a lot of photo shoots together," I smiled, "but unfortunately Liz doesn't think she looks good enough to take nude photographs anymore. Wrongly, because she still looks really good. Everyone estimates her to be at least 10 years younger than her actual age. I do have some more recent photos that include her, but they are snapshots. Today I only pose naked myself. It's a shame, but I fully respect it."

"That's a shame indeed," Carl confirmed. "I am doing a professional photography training and our holiday assignment is to make a photo series of one or more people posing nude. They can't be snapshots on a nudist beach or something. It must be clear that those photographed know that they are being photographed. Of course, it's also about me being forced to ask someone to pose naked for me."

"It's very good that you also have to put that aspect into practice", I said. "I think asking a model is more difficult than photographing one."

There was silence for a moment. I knew perfectly well what Carl wanted, but didn't dare ask yet. No doubt he was hoping I would say I wanted to pose naked for him. And of course I wanted nothing more than that, but because his assignment so clearly included that he had to ask for a model himself, I said nothing.

"So, uhhhh, have you ever posed naked for a photographer?" he asked a little shyly.

"No, never together," I replied. "Liz absolutely does not want to take off her clothes for anyone other than me. All the photos of her are taken by me or with the remote control. I do have some photos of me, taken by men I had a date with, but those are not really posed photos."

Carl was silent again for a while.

"Do you ever show those photos to others?"

"Yes, photos are there to show, right?" I laughed, "And I think that nudity is something very normal and that people should not be so dismissive of it. I have some nude photos of me, and occasionally even of Liz, in the photo albums that we make every year, and also in that magazine that you found in the guest house. I only print the photos that show Liz if she expressly agrees to this. And I do not show the more explicit images that I have of myself to everyone. But everyone can see the more artistic photos."

"Would you, ehhhh, say, as part of that training assignment, perhaps pose for me?" Carl blushed as he asked me.

"Then what exactly do you want from me?" was my response.

"I still have to make a plan, because I didn't expect this, but I think it would be great if I could make a photo series out here on your land. But of course I don't know if you want to pose outside."

"No problem for me," I smiled, "I have also done quite a few photo shoots in our garden."

"Can I see those photos to get an idea of the possibilities?"

I hesitated for a moment. "I have them together in a folder, but there are also a number of explicit photos. I don't know whether they provide the right inspiration for the photo series that you have to make for your training."

Carl burst out laughing. "If you had seen the model photography studio at our school, you would have had no doubts. There are photos hanging there that leave little to the imagination."

I thought about it some more, and then decided to copy my folder of outdoor photos to Carl's laptop. "We have to do it this afternoon." I said, "because Liz is okay with me doing something like this, but always said she does not feel the need to witness it."

We agreed that Carl would take an hour to figure out how he would approach the photo shoot and get his equipment ready. I already exchanged my clothes for a lungi and wide hoodie, so that no marks would be visible on my body. During the hour of waiting, Carl came again to ask for some flour and an egg. I wanted to ask if he was going to make pancakes, but I kept my mouth shut and gave him what he requested. Of course I became curious about what he was up to.

After a little more than half an hour, Carl walked onto the terrace, camera in hand. "I would first like to take some pictures while you are just walking around here on the land. An image of you in the environment that you have created here yourself. I would also like to shoot a series in a beautiful place that I have chosen for that purpose, and then maybe a few in and around the house. In the photos you put on my laptop, there were a few of you on the terrace in beautiful light. I would like to take something like that."

"That spectacular light only comes in here right after sunrise," I said, "but Liz won't return until noon tomorrow, so in the morning we will also have an opportunity to do a photo shoot. But let's start with your other plans."

We walked into the garden while Carl was already taking some pictures. "Can you just take off your lungi here?" he asked when we came to the young date palm. I hung the piece of cloth on a tree and positioned myself according to his instructions.

"Take that lungi with you," he said as we walked further, "maybe we can still use it." He stopped near a tree near the guest house. "Now please take off your hoodie and put on your lungi, but as short as possible. "

When I had done what he asked, he told me to walk quietly in the direction of the tree he pointed to. While the camera clicked continuously, Carl gave instructions on how to stand and what postures to adopt. At one point my back was against the tree. "Now keep your hands together behind the tree," he ordered. He walked around the tree, I thought to check if I was holding my hands properly. But suddenly I felt him tying them together.

"I saw in your photos that you find this quite exciting," he chuckled. He had seen that correctly. And otherwise it couldn't possibly have escaped his notice at that moment. My cock started to grow in small jerks.

"Now on your knees," Carl ordered. The camera clicked happily on. "Just a moment; I'll be right back."

He disappeared into the trees and returned a few minutes later with a glass filled with a substance that looked suspiciously like semen. Now I understood what he had needed that flower and egg for. "I thought it would be fun to make some suggestive pictures too," he laughed mischievously.

He used a syringe to squirt some of the fake cum between my lips. The juices were still warm. They slowly seeped down through my beard and dripped in long streams onto my stomach. After taking some pictures he sprayed more juices on my body. A few minutes and a lot of pictures later, I was still on my knees covered in streams of fake cum with my hands tied behind the tree when I suddenly heard voices. Two cyclists appeared from behind our house.

Those cyclists... I totally forgot they had applied for a stay here tonight. I panicked about my bizarre situation, but at the same time I got excited. Because unlike all the other cyclists we had hosted in recent years, these were not loners or mixed couples, but two attractive men. In terms of age they were somewhere between Carl and me. However their first meeting with their host for the night was unusual to say the least.

"Okay," I said somewhat uncomfortably, "my apologies, this is a rather embarrassing situation, but nevertheless you are very welcome here. I will freshen up as quickly as possible and then explain what is going on here. If you at least don't be so shocked that you don't want to stay here anymore."

The guys laughed and one of them replied: "Well, to be honest, we find this welcome pleasantly surprising. We are used to naked men, even if they have cum dripping all over their bodies, although the amount covering you is more than we've ever seen before. Where are the donors of those juices hiding?

Carl took over the conversation and explained to the cyclists that he had wanted to make his school assignment to make a nude photo series a bit more dirty than intended, and that it was because of him that I was in that embarrassing position.

"Maybe we should add some real stuff to it," the cyclists laughed at the same time. "But we don't want any pictures of that."

Immediately my cock responded by erecting at full strength. "Oh, look," said one of the cyclists, "it seems clear to me that our host has no objection to that."

The men parked their bikes and a few seconds later they stood stark naked in front of me. "Jeff," one of them introduced himself, "and that's David."

"Nice to meet you," I smiled. "I'm Frank, your host. I apologize for not being able to shake hands with you. But I won't mind to help you shaking something else."

David's cock had already spontaneously become stiff and it seemed anything but a punishment to me to be allowed to shake his big rod.

His cockhead was nicely released and gleamed at me when he stood in front of me. I wanted to attack him right away, but my hands were still tied behind the tree. However, my movements were a clear invitation to him.

He stepped forward so his cock touched my lips. I opened my mouth to let it slide in a little. With the tip of my tongue I licked the skin just behind his cockhead. David moaned softly. He soon couldn't control himself anymore and with a firm thrust he pushed his shaft deep into my mouth. With firm strokes he started to slide out and in and out and in. When he was deep in my mouth I felt him in my throat; then he pulled back until he just barely slipped out.

Suddenly I felt the rope that bound my hands being cut. I almost fell over, but was just able to put my hands on the ground in front of me so David could continue his fucking. Someone pushed me forward a bit, automatically forcing David back a few steps. A finger slid through my buttocks, looking for the hole. It was pulled away for a moment, but soon it was back again, now soaking wet. Since I don't have any lube in my yard, I assumed it was spit.

The warm saliva was smeared over my back entrance. As David continued to pump, moaning louder, I felt my buttocks being pulled apart and something starting to press against my hole. It wasn't hard to imagine that Jeff was trying to force his way in. He slowly increased the pressure, making the opening bigger and bigger until his cockhead disappeared inside. He carefully continued to apply pressure and I felt my body being filled deeper and deeper. I felt like there was no end to his pole.

Finally he bumped his stomach against my buttocks. He waited a moment and then slowly began to withdraw, before thrusting deep inside again. After repeating this a few times, he increased the speed until he was in the same rhythm as David. As David thrust his cock into my mouth, Jeff pulled out, only to slide back in at full force as David's shaft moved outward.

It was the first time I was fucked from both sides at the same time and the feeling was indescribable. I had actually always resisted being fucked anally but now knew immediately that this would not be the last time. The feeling of Jeff's warm, thick cock deep in my body was heavenly, as if I was already close to cumming without anyone having touched my cock.

Suddenly, David's movements began to become more jerky, as his moans turned into loud groans. For a moment he seemed to freeze, then he let out a long scream and immediately I felt the first wave of warm juices shooting into my mouth. A second and third stream immediately followed. David pushed his shaft in with force once more, shooting the next streams straight into my throat. I had no choice but to swallow them straight away.

While he was still panting, David slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth. Some of his cum came out and started to seep down my beard. I licked the last drops from his cock and swallowed the cum still in my mouth.

In the meantime, Jeff continued to fuck unperturbed until he too started groaning louder and thrusting harder. While he was deep inside me he stopped and a moment later I felt his warm juices flowing deep into my body. An amazing feeling. When he pulled out, a lot of semen came with it, seeping down between my buttocks and down my legs. The streams continued to come out of my hole for several minutes.

After I got up, I laughed at the scene. 2 naked men with semi-hard cocks, myself also naked and completely covered in a mix of real and fake cum, and then Carl, the only one with clothes on, who stood a bit helpless and didn't know where to look. I walked over to him and got on my knees. I rubbed my hand over his pants and clearly felt that what he had seen had not left him unaffected. I opened his zipper and unbuttoned his pants. I moved them down a bit. His already erect cock swung out. I didn't hesitate, took the thing in my mouth and immediately started moving it back and forth hard. I had freed Carl's cock from his pants just in time, because it took less than a minute before he shot his seed into my mouth, groaning loudly.

I expected him to lie down in the grass, satisfied, but instead he took off all his clothes and knelt on the ground in front of me. I also didn't need much more to come. Carl's play with his tongue and lips soon caused the most blissful feeling in the world to bubble up from my toes, shaking my whole body and sending it into ecstasy.

Four naked men walked to the terrace where they drank a beer. I told them that we still had to solve a problem, because Carl was already sleeping in the guesthouse, while it was actually reserved for Jeff and David. I saw Jeff and David quietly whispering to each other for a moment.

"So if I understand correctly," said Jeff, "there is now only 1 bed available in both your house and the guest house."

"That's right," I agreed.

"Then we propose that, if you both agree, David will sleep in the guest house and I will sleep in your house." Jeff grinned mischievously as he said this.

"The problem is that there is only a double bed in each house."

To my surprise, this time Carl replied, "A problem? What do you mean?"

I stepped into the shower to rinse off all the juices and as I enjoyed the warm water I was already looking forward to the prospect of having Jeff, with his pleasantly large cock, next to me all night long.