Unexpectedly Pleasant Ultrasound

Story Info
A pregnant woman has an unexpected ultrasound experience.
1.2k words
4.59
21.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dark when we entered. The machinery buzzed gently, comfortingly. There was a dimly lit bathroom with a soft glow that reminded me of a top-tier resort spa. Somewhere in the background, soft meditation music played and there was the scent of jasmine and citrus.

I chuckled as I took it in. "Are you sure you're a trained nurse?" I laughed nervously and looked at the woman who had brought me to my room. She smiled genuinely and laughed, "I wonder myself, sometimes." She had an easy smile, which wrinkled the corners of her mouth. She wore light make-up, which gave off a light, sweet scent when she brushed her hair behind one ear.

"Don't worry, you're in safe hands" she patted my arm gently.

We stood and regarded each other for a few seconds too long. I dropped my gaze and fumbled, "So, I haven't done this in... a while. I've forgotten --"

"Yes, of course. The bathroom is back there. Just take off your underwear and there should be a gown in there for you." She smiled her beautiful smile again, "I'll just set up in here. Just come on out when you're done."

Safely in the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. Bethany. Girl. Get a hold of yourself. I didn't know if it was the pregnancy hormones or because I hadn't been touched in almost a month. Just thinking about the ultrasound technician's smile, her hands, her scent. It was too much. I bit my lip unconsciously and rubbed my fingertips gently over my sensitive nipples. I shivered. It was too much. Without thinking, I traced my hand down along my swollen belly and felt the rough crossing of pubic hair. Down, down and gasp. My swollen clit was slick with moisture as I flicked a finger across the hood. I was soaking wet already. Reluctantly, I extracted my fingers. Later, I promised myself.

"Sorry, I look awful in my gown" I laughed nervously, as I climbed into the ultrasound chair. The leather was cold and raised goosebumps, making my nipples rub against the gown's silky fabric. I distracted myself from the feeling by staring at the nurse's hands -- one hand holding a wand, the other one busily moving a mouse and dial. She turned to look at me, and in the quickest of milliseconds, her eyes darted down to my protruding belly and nipples.

"Not at all. You look... quite beautiful" she said softly, her warm brown eyes meeting mine, then quickly looking away. I heard her take a quick outbreath. Her soft lips forming a slight 'o' as she blew warm air out. Fuck, she was gorgeous. "So, I'm going to apply some lube to the wand and let's have at how things have progressed." I nodded. She placed some warmed-up lube at the tip of her wand. "Ready?" she asked, her tone kind, but teasing. "Okay" I whispered.

Her gentle hands lifted the end of my gown and guided the wand down to my vagina. As the wand touched my already sensitive area, I jolted suddenly. It was far from unpleasant. She rubbed the warm lube around my entrance, watching my face intently. I suddenly realised that I had been biting my lower lip and my eyes had closed. I arched back in the chair. "You ready?" I heard her ask in a raspy voice. I opened my eyes and met her gaze. "Yeah, I'm ready" I nodded. I felt the wand enter my vagina. It felt heavenly. My body had been ready and wet. My entrance grasped the wand as it slowly entered. She made some clicking noises, as she took some photographs and measured certain organs. I listened as she manoeuvred, sliding the wand in and one, in one angle then another. It felt amazing. The gentle waves of arousal were building. My clit jumped in excitement. No one was touching it, but it begged for attention. Unconsciously, I squirmed in my seat, trying to achieve a better angle on penetration. My arousal grew and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

"Are -- are you okay?" I opened my eyes. The nurse was poised above me. "What?" I stammered. "Oh, it's just... you made a noise... I thought I'd hurt you..." she stopped. I stared back. I took a deep breath. My eyes went down to her lips. I started "Oh god, this is so embarrassing..." I looked away quickly, covering my mouth with my hands. There was silence.

A soft hand trailed on my belly, as it came to rest on top of my gown. I turned to face her. She was staring at my belly and my breasts. I was so stunned I couldn't speak. Her hand moved gently around my swollen belly. Clockwise. It stroked its way up my left side and came to a rest on my left breast. I didn't move a muscle. I knew that something strange was happening, but I didn't want it to end. I watched as she firmly squeezed my left breast, then rubbed her fingers over my left nipple. I squirmed as it touched and let out an involuntary moan. Without thinking, I reached out and tugged her towards me. Her brown hair feathered over my face, spreading their scent. My lips were met with another woman's soft lips, warm but substantial. The feeling of closeness was intoxicating. Our tongues met and gently flickered, sending and electric tingling sensation. Suddenly, I moaned hard into her mouth. She had begun to move the wand again. But this time, it was different.

Whereas before, the wand had moved in a clinical, routine fashion. This time, the movements were unmistakeably sexual. She glided the wand in, then out, in, then out. I gripped the back of her head firmly as I felt her breath hot and heavy on my neck. Suddenly I let out a gasp and shuddered as she angled the wand upwards and continued with the emphasised movements. She'd found my g-spot. My hips buckled up and down uncontrollably as she nibbled my neck. I didn't want to be too loud, but I found that that was beyond my control. I moaned loudly and grabbed her back. There was too much pressure down below and I could feel it build stronger and stronger.

I felt her kiss me on the face, then rise off me. I felt her other hand snake its way up my legs, and find my swollen, ready clit among the wetness. Using her thumb, she expertly manipulated my enlarged clit beyond what I thought I could bear. Very quickly, I felt myself tumbling over the edge. Strong waves of euphoria ran over me, again and again, as I moaned and buckled against the seat. I lost sense of time as pleasure overtook my body.

When I came to, I realised that my nurse was grinning wickedly at me. "I take it you enjoyed that." She smiled secretively. She got herself up and wiped down the ultrasound wand. Back at her chair, she sat grinning. "Your scans were all perfect. Everything's in order and have been sent to your doctor." I sat speechless, panting in exhaustion. She got up and headed to the door, before pausing. "My name's Hannah, by the way. See you in a few weeks." Then, with a cheeky wink, she left the room.