Unfaithfully Married

Story Info
Stuck in a contractual Marriage, Will Tanya Step out...
3k words
3.59
7.8k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers

Unfaithfully Married

Tanya was trapped in a contractual marriage to one of the most powerful men in the country. Robin Hilborn owned twenty-five percent of real estate in the south of the United States. He was both respected and feared by those who knew him. Hilborn was known for being cruel and unfair in all of his practices, which allowed him to monopolize his area of business. He wielded a sharp knife at all of his competitors and always came out on top as the victor with his hands clean. There was nothing that Hilborn could not have that he wanted and when he set his eyes on Tanya Darling, he knew he had to have her.

Seventeen years her senior, Hilborn had no doubts about approaching the then, bright-eyed twenty-five-year-old just out of grad school. She was an honorary guest at a charity dinner that he was attending. Robin normally didn't attend such events, but his sister, the only person that could get him to do anything, begged him to come. Heads turned toward him as he entered the room, with his two, muscle-backed bodyguards. He wore a specially-tailored suit, which suited his muscular, six-foot-four body well. His icy silver eyes scanned the room in disgust.

Bumpkins.

Taking a seat at the front table, Hilborn folded his arms to watch the show, and his bodyguards stood watch, blocking the curious stares.

Tanya Darling was nothing like her appearance suggested. At first glance, most took her as meek and without backbone, but Darling was the exact opposite Standing five-foot-two-inches tall, a slender body with natural, long curly brown hair she was often compared to a cute puppy. The first of her family to graduate college and now grad school, she paved her way without complaint. She wanted to make a better life for herself and her family, but the road there was a long one, which she exercised extra patience to walk along. Now she was being honored for her volunteer work at Hames Hall, amongst some of the most elite of the city of Rockingfield.

"Are you nervous?"

Lawrence Bobby, Tanya's plus one whispered in her ear. Bobby was Tanya's ex-boyfriend of two years. After many attempts of being sexual together, they decided to just be friends, which worked for the both of them.

"Do I look nervous?"

Tanya blinked at him twice and grabbed a piece of shrimp off the banquet table, and popped it into her mouth. The gown she wore was a present from the association which invited her there to accept the award. The sea-blue dress was not something she would have normally worn, but it fit her body like a glove and it showed all of her curves. When she walked in, she almost had as many stares as Hilborn.

"I should have known," said Lawrence, "Nothing ever fazes you."

"You got that right," she said, making her way to her designated seat, with a plate full of food. Lawrence trailed behind her.

"Welcome all to the 26th annual charity event for the Schools of the underprivileged. We are pleased to see many repeat donors this year and some new ones as well..."

Laci Hilborn went on talking while ignoring the scowl on her brother's face. Not paying attention to what his sister was saying, Robin got the shock of his life as a beautiful, little Burnett woman walked onto the stage to accept an award. Her long hair was flowing to her back, and her small, but womanly figure was in a nice sea-blue gown made for a princess. Her skin was smooth golden brown and as she stepped to the podium to make a small speech, Hilborn felt his cock unexpectantly move. He sat up straight in his chair and his eyes were laser-focused.

She's mine, he thought as his eyes bore into her.

Tanya was making her speech when she felt intense eyes on her. Sitting at the front table was a large man with piercing eyes staring straight at her as if she were a meal. Never in her life did Tanya stumble on her words until now. Redirecting her attention toward the crowd she finished with a few quick words before hurrying off the stage.

"Who is that man," she asked Lawrence when she sat back down at her table.

"What man, which man," Lawrence said twisting his neck back and forward.

"The fancy one with the not-so-discreet bodyguards," she said, nodding her head toward the front.

"Oh that's not a man, that's the man," Lawrence said. "The one and only Robin Hilborn."

Tanya heard of the man before but this was her first chance of seeing him up close. She turned her head to get a better look at him and was surprised to see him staring directly at her again. And she was not mistaken the first time...he was looking at her as if she were his prey.

Chapter II

"Her name is Tanya Darling, just turned twenty-five years of age and earned her MBA," said Stacey Lane, Robin's trusted secretary.

"Go on," Hilborn grunted, while seated in his ten-thousand-dollar leather chair in one of his many offices throughout the south.

"Her mother and father are still married and operates a modest chicken shack for the last 15 years. She has one sibling an older brother who accumulated a considerable amount of illegal gambling debt."

Hilborn smiled inwardly, the young woman had ambition and he wanted all of her attention directed upon him. He had spent the last two weeks imagining undressing her slowly from that blue dress, kissing her shoulders, and finding his way down to more delectable parts of her body.

"...boyfriend."

"Wait," Hilborn frowned. "She's in a relationship?"

"Yes," Stacey said hesitantly, "for the last six months at least."

"Have Smith pay the boy off to break it."

Hilborn knew he had no right to be angry, but the thought of anyone else touching that gorgeous body but him was unacceptable.

"That would be a problem, Sir," Stacey continued, "her boyfriend is Kyle Mathers."

"Is that supposed to mean anything to me?"

"Mathers as in, Mark Mathers of Home Security Network," she said slowly, "the boy cannot be paid off, he is already loaded."

"Then find another way," Robin said coldly, "do I need to tell you what I mean?"

"No sir," Stacey said cooly while feeling ice crawl down her spine. This Tanya may be trouble for us all, she thought.

***

Kyle Mathers loved fast, rare cars. He would do drag races whenever he had a chance to escape his father's watchful eyes. Mathers was driving his Maybach Exelero when he spotted an unmarked vehicle tailing him from behind. Believing it was one of his father's men, he smiled knowingly and started to accelerate.

"Catch me if you can, you son of a bitch," he yelled. He swerved in and out of lanes, going over 150 miles per hour. He constantly checked his rearview mirror to make sure he was losing his tail Making a swift left turn, Kyle laughed out loud as he smirked to himself.

"Not even a challenge."

Feeling on top of the world, Kyle placed a blue tooth call to his girlfriend. "Hey babe, where are you?"

"I am with Lawrence, we are about to go bowling, where are you?"

Kyle frowned. He knew that Lawrence was Tanya's best friend but he did not like them together. Tanya was adamant that they were just friends, but something about Lawrence did not add up to Kyle and he wanted to talk to Tanya about it but was waiting until their relationship was a tad more serious.

"I was thinking, maybe you and I can hook up today," Kyle said smiling, thinking about his first time with Tanya. It was a steamy night and he wanted to repeat the experience again.

"Yeah sure," she said, "what time were you thinking?"

"Fuck," Kyle cursed.

"What was that," Tanya asked confused.

"Sorry babe, I'll call back in a minute."

Kyle saw the same unmarked car trailing him again.

Persistent.

Kyle was driving on a one-lane road and there were many cars ahead of him. He stepped on the gas, expertly dodging in and out of oncoming traffic, his heart pumping. Checking the mirror again while driving through a green light, his sigh of relief was cut short when a semi-truck rammed into his driver's door, putting an end to his life.

***

"Are you okay," asked Lawrence, sitting at the edge of Tanya's bed. She laid under the covers her cheeks covered in black mascara.

"I just don't understand," she said, sitting up a bit. "One minute we were making plans to meet, and the next he is gone."

Tanya never lost anyone close to her before. The last time she attended a funeral was when her grandmother passed away and that was when she was five years old.

"I know sweetie," Lawrence said trying to console. The truth was, Lawrence, did not like Kyle. There was something about his rich-boy persona that rubbed him the wrong way. He knew that Kyle didn't like him being around Tanya, that was clear as day, but there was something else that he couldn't put his finger on. Either way, Lawrence did not wish death upon him.

Tanya was heartbroken.

Kyle was not your typical spoiled rich boy. At first, she thought of him that way and that was why it took her a while to accept his attention. Instead of wowing her with his riches, he would tell her little jokes to make her laugh and he showed her a side of himself that she doubt he did to anyone else. He was everything she wanted in a man, not to mention his connections to the business world.

When they first made love it was as if a fire was lit underneath both of them. They could not keep their hands off each other. The entire event was unplanned and happened in the same bed she was currently laying in. Tanya closed her eyes while their first night together replayed in her mind.

"You look so hot Tanya, let me kiss you."

Nodding her head yes, Tanya felt his hot mouth smash against hers. His hands roamed her body, pulling her shirt over her head as they entered her room. He expertly unsnapped her bra with one hand and tossed it to the ground. His hot tongue found her perky golden nipples and licked each of them desperately.

"Are we doing this," she said, digging her fingers in his hair and pressing him against her more. She felt flushed all over and her panties were soaking wet.

"Oh yes if you are down," he said pulling back.

"I'm down."

With just those words, both of their clothes were off and they were in bed, kissing each other passionately and exploring the otherwise once-hidden territory.

"Let me kiss you there babe," he said, kissing her chest, down her rib cage, licking around her belly button before going lower.

"Yes, please," she said, throwing her head back.

His mouth found her womanly cave and he placed little licks all around, avoiding her clit, making her legs jump up in anticipation. She played with her nipples while he went to work on her, dipping in and out of her most sacred of spots. Unable to control herself any longer, she let out a loud moan and Kyle was granted a fountain surprise.

"Oh babe," he said licking his lips. He came up for air and tenderly placed a solid kiss on her forehead. "Are you ready for me?"

Tanya was too caught up in her orgasm to speak so she nodded her head once again and Kyle plunged into her, causing her head to bounced up abruptly before landing back on the pillow. Kyle moved against her in a precise manner, digging in deep, he moved his hips in a circular motion, hitting Tanya's g spot over and over.

"Please."

Kyle leaned in to kiss her passionately while both of them moved to the beat of their own racing hearts.

Afterward, they cuddled on her bed and Kyle started stroking her wet curls. "You're so beautiful babe, you made my day today...no my week...my year."

Tanya hid a smile. "So corny."

"Whose corny," Kyle asked, lightly pinching her nipples. Tanya squeaked as a wave of desire gripped her again. They spent the whole night, talking and making love and Tanya was happy she let Kyle into her life

***.

"Tanya are you okay," Lawrence asked softly, petting her shoulder. Tanya blinked the memory away as her eyes filled with tears again.

"Why did he have to drive so recklessly all the time," she wailed, before closing her eyes in despair. "Why didn't I accept his invitation to go out sooner, maybe he would have been alive right now?"

"Or maybe you won't be alive," said Lawrence. "We can't go back to what if's Tanya, let's not go down that road, don't blame yourself honey."

"You're right," she said. "Let's set some balloons free in his memory okay?"

"You got it hun."

***

"Where are we at on acquiring the Hawthorn Estates," asked Hilborn to Stacey.

"We are still in a bidding war with the Morrison Inc," she said, looking down at her glass, projector tablet. "Morrison won't back down and refused to be cornered by 'petty tactics that a highschooler could manuveur through.'"

Robin slammed his hand down on his mahogany desk, causing Stacey to mentally jump, but her feet stayed planted on the carpeted floor. "That old man has got to be stopped, tell Jonanthan I want those estates signed over A.S.A.P or there will be consequences beyond his imagings."

"Yes, sir."

Robin was good at crushing any competition that threatened to get in his way. If they couldn't be bought off, he would outbid them, if the bidding became excessive, he would manipulate their personal lives, making them back down.

He was known as the south's most notorious real estate tycoon and a shark to all of his enemies. However, Morrison was a thorn in his side. The man had no weaknesses, or rather, what others may considered to be a weakness, Morrison did not care. He was a seventy-year-old man without any apparent heirs. He surrounded himself with even more security detail than Hilborn. If it wasn't for Morrison, Hilborn would feel comfortable branching toward the north, but at every turn, Morrison thwarted him and Robin started to believe it was out of spite.

Let's not think about that unpleasant man.

"What about Tanya Darling," he asked Stacey, trying to keep his voice neutral. The wait was killing him and the only thing he wanted was to take that woman into his arms and start making love to her.

"Her boyfriend is no longer in the picture," said Stacey. Stacey skin crawled everytime she thought about how deep she was into making someone's death a reality, but she was so far in that she could not walk away from the position without risking her own life.

"Good," he said, "where and when can I meet her?"

Chapter III

Two months after Kyle Mather's passing, Tanya ilfe was still moving along. She was scouted for many companies but she was leaning toward Morrison, Inc. She did not want to wait too long because she needed to help her brother pay down his gambling debt or he may just lose his life.

Today was another eventful day for her, she was invited to a party at Hugginton's Private Club House. This was her chance to network and get her name out there a bit more. Tanya was ambitious and she wanted to become well known to all of the elites. Staring down at her yellow dress, she smiled at herself in the mirror.

"Ball up Darling," she said.

The party was bustling when Tanya arrived, but eyes were drawn toward her when she entered. She was an unknown face and that granted her many curious stares. Scanning the crowd Tanya spotted her benefactor, Laci Hilborn.

"Oh Tanya darling welcome," Laci said, walking up to her and grabbing both of her hands. "I am so glad that you can make it.

"I am glad to be here," said Tanya smiling at Laci. The party was in a large ballroom, and the decor was modern themed. Tanya felt herself relax a bit and put on her game face as she scanned the room. Many well known faces were present and she was ready to put her card in their hats.

"Let me introduce you to Katelyn Brinn," Laci said, dragging her toward a husky woman, with a head full of red curls.

"Katie, this is the honorary award recipient I was telling you about," said Laci, introducing the two. Tanya fell into a comfortable small talk with Brinn when out of the corner of her eyes she saw a familiar face. It was Robin Hilborn and his eyes were directly upon her. Katelyn Brinn turned to see who Tanya was looking at and she barely hid her look of disgust.

"Robbie," Laci squealed,"you didn't tell me you were coming today."

"How many times have I told you not to call me that," said Robin, stopping by his sister's side, planting a kiss on her forehead. Although Robin was known to be a ruthless, heartless man, his sister could only see him as her younger brother who trailed after her, carrying his favorite blanket.

"Are you going to introduce us," Robin asked his sister, nodding his head toward Tanya.

"If you excuse me," said Katelynn, hurrying away from the distasteful man.

"Tanya Darling, my brother, Robin Hilborn," said Laci, smiling with all of her teeth. Robin grabbed Tanya's outstretched hand and turned it around and leaned down to press a kiss to the backside. A shiver ran down Tanya's spine as her eyes clashed with Hilborn's.

"Nice to meet you," Tanya forced out. She felt highly uncomfortable around Robin, he was the opposite of his sister, who was warm and inviting. There was something about the way he was looking at her that made her want to jump out her skin.

"The pleasure is all mine," said Robin, still holding on to her hand.

***

Robin will do anything to keep Tanya by his side, and is willing to make her life miserable in order to have her. Next on Unfaithfully Married.

ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers