Unfaithfully Married Pt. 02

Story Info
He wants her but she doesn't want him...will he get her?
3.4k words
3.72
5.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers

Unfaithfully Married Part II

The Deadly Pursuit

Less than a week after meeting Robin, Tanya received a call from him.

"Who is this," asked Tanya, staring down at the unknown number. She was a bit out of breath after returning home from her morning jog.

"This is Robin Hilborn, we met at the clubhouse a couple of days ago my dear," he said, his voice firm and a bit commanding.

"Yes...of course," Tanya said nervously, wondering if Laci gave her phone number to him. "Mr. Hilborn, I remember." Tanya used a towel to wipe the sweat from her neck as she sat down on her plush loveseat and waited curiously to see what Robin had to say.

"Let's meet for dinner," said Hilborn. His request was more like a demand. He was never one to mince words and he expected that people would bow down to him just from his reputation alone.

"Excuse me," Tayna asked, slightly taken aback. She had a feeling at the party that Hilborn may be into her, but she never thought he would act on it. Although he was in perfect health and didn't appear to be, he was much older than her. She mentally scrambled to find the right words to reject his request.

"The Dutch, tomorrow at 7 P.M," Hilborn said, before hanging up the phone.

"Wait a minute," Tanya said in shocked silence. One of the most powerful men in the south asked her out and all she could think about was his icy demeanor and his sketchy reputation. Hilborn was the opposite of his sweet sister in every aspect. Laci was known to be charitable, kind, and practically like Mother Teresa, Robin was a devil in a suit and tie.

Should I call him back to decline?

Tanya dialed the number back, but immediately got a generic voicemail recording to leave a message.

***

"How could you let this happen," asked Lawrence, pausing his video game to speak with Tanya.

"I didn'tlet it happen," Tanya said. "He just called out of the blue asking for a dinner date and didn't allow me to turn him down."

For the last several hours, Tanya has been in distress over the short, one-sided conversation with Hilborn. She wanted nothing to do with the man, but not showing up to the dinner may bring negative consequences her way.

"Should I not go," asked Tanya.

"You must go," said Lawrence, biting the corner of his lip. "Be yourself and turn him down politely but firmly if he tries coming on to you."

"I don't think he is the sort of man that can deal with rejection," said Tanya. One thing that she was good at was reading people well. And the look on Robin's face when he stared at her was a man in absolute lust.

"You're right," said Lawrence. "How about you tell him you already have a boyfriend...me."

"That's a good idea, why didn't I think of that?"

"Keep me updated on the details."

"I will."

***

The Dutch was a five-star restaurant located in the heart of the city. It was known to attract many well-known celebrities and politicians. A normal person would have trouble making reservations there because their guest list would be backed up for months. When Tanya arrived she was wearing a simple white dress, her hair was pulled up into a tight bun and she kept her face bare, and wore no jewelry.

Don't want to give him the wrong idea.

Hilborn booked a private room and he arrived before Tanya did. He waited in anticipation to finally have the woman that he's been dreaming about for the last few months. It took everything in him to not grab her by her wrist at the party, take her in one of the back rooms, and have a way with her sexy little body. Just thinking about her had his cock stirring awake. Glancing down at his watch, he frowned. It was three minutes past seven. One thing that Robin hated more than anything else was his time being wasted.

Just as he pulled out his cell phone to call her, she was escorted into the room and all of his frustration melted away. Although she was dressed simply, she was breathtakingly beautiful. Standing up he walked over to her seat and pulled it out for her.

"Have a seat sweetie," he said, while she walked past him his heart slammed against his chest.

She smells damn good.

His hands brushed her bare shoulders and she shivered despite his hot touch. He sat back in his seat and pushed the call button to signal the waitress.

"You look beautiful," he said, after a moment of just staring at her.

Tanya didn't know how to respond. For some reason, in his presence, she felt small and she couldn't get her words out.

Robin looked at her amused. Everything he dug up about Tanya pointed toward her being a woman with a strong backbone, however, the obvious look of nervousness was projected over her face had him wanting her more.

"Do you like a white or red wine," asked Robin, just as the waitress walked in. He put in the order without getting any input from Tanya and when the waitress left Tanya finally found words.

"Why did you invite me here Mr.Hilborn," she asked, folding her hands together and resting them on top of the table.

"That should be obvious, my dear darling," he said, "I want you." He said it so nonchalantly that Tanya almost thought she misheard him.

"What do you mean bywant me?"

"You are going to be my wife," said Robin. He said this casually as well, making Tanya's head spin.

"This is the second time meeting you, we don't know anything about each other and you are claiming that I will be your wife," Tanya laughed, forgetting that the Robin made her skin crawl with unease. "With all due respect sir, I could be your daughter."

"Lucky for me, you're not," said Robin. "And I knew from the first moment I laid eyes on you that you will be mine."

Tanya started to get an uncomfortable feeling. "I will have to decline, I am in a relationship."

"I don't think you are," he said, smiling at her knowingly.

"Well, you're wrong," she said, "And quite frankly, rude."

"If you are talking about that Mathers kid, I know that he is no longer in the picture."

Tanya sat in shocked silence. Her heart rate started to speed up.

This man is not so simple, she thought, while rising from her seat.

"Sit back down," said Hilborn. His voice was firm and it stopped Tanya in her tracks.

The waitress entered the room carrying a bottle of wine, while Tanya stood awkwardly, unsure of what to do. After pouring the drinks she asked if they were ready to order and Hilborn took the initiative to make the placement. After the waitress left, Tanya slowly sank back down in her seat.

Don't let him know he is getting to you. You got this, be strong.

"I supposed you do not know how to accept rejection," she said, keeping the nerves out of her voice. "Yes, Kyle was my boyfriend but I have a new one."

"That is a non-issue, I can take care of that problem too."

Too?

"What do you mean by that Mr.Hilborn," she asked slowly, folding her hands together to keep them from shaking.

Taking a long sniff of his wine glass, he raised it to his lips and took a small sip. "Have some wine darling, it's the best this place has to offer."

Tanya's mind was still racing. She couldn't believe what she heard. Robin practically admitted that he had something to do with Kyle's death without pause. "I need to leave," Tanya said, mustering up her courage once again. "I will not be, nor will I ever be your wife."

She's going to be so much fun, thought Robin.

Although she was dressed plainly, her beauty could not be masked. One thing about Robin, he was impatient, and whatever he wanted to obtain he would use any method to get it. He never had the desire to marry any of the women that threw themselves at him. And although he was almost fifty years old he never fathered any children by choice. However, the thought of planting his seed into Tanya was something new to him and he wanted badly to impregnate her

"Did you hear me?"

. With his mind running wild about what he would do to her he forgot himself for a moment and turned his attention back to her.

"I heard you, darling," he smiled. "You are to be my wife, whether you know it or not."

"I am leaving," Tanya said, standing up once again."

"You will be a good girl and sit back down," he said coolly. "Listen to my proposal or deal with the consequences."

Tanya let out a sharp laugh. "Who do you think you are to boss me around?"

"I know you've heard about me," said Robin standing up and quickly taking Tanya by the hand and pushing her against the wall. "But maybe you need a lesson."

"What are you doing, let go of me," said Tanya, her voice shaking. She tried to move out of his grip but he was too strong. He was so close she could smell his scent and it was circling her.

"I won't let you get away," said Robin and he moved closer and licked the side of her face. The warm wetness on her cheek put Tanya in a daze and she stopped struggling, she could not believe what was happening.

"Stop it," she said, gathering her strength to shove him away. She tried pushing his broad chest but he wouldn't budge.

"You tell me to stop, I'll stop," Robin whispered in her ear, "but believe me, you're going to be begging for me to dip in that hot little pussy of yours."

"Why are you doing this to me," she asked softly, her big eyes not quite meeting his. She wiped his saliva from her face.

"You belong to me darling," he said, "My beautiful wife."

"You're crazy," she said, just as the waitress came back in. Seeing the intimate scene, the waitress backed out of the room.

"I am crazy only about you darling," he said. "I want you to come back home with me tonight."

"I'm not doing that."

"You won't," he agreed. "But soon you will."

"Let go of me," Tanya said, regaining her courage. She was still shocked by the encounter and all she wanted to do was run away, but he had her trapped against the wall and he was leaning in closer to press himself into her.

"Your wish is my command dear wifey," he said, backing away.

Tanya quickly grabbed her handbag and rushed out of The Dutch, putting the experience behind her.

Chapter III

It wasn't until she reached her small apartment that Tanya started to process what just happened to her. She was assaulted! She didn't know what to do or who to tell because Hilborn was the most powerful man of the south.

Who would believe me?

She had heard stories of women who were assaulted but kept quiet for years in fear of being ostracized by the public. She always thought it was foolish to keep quiet about such things but now she could empathize. Robin was so powerful that she may be the one to have dirt thrown on her face. What about her plans for the future? She may not be able to obtain a job if she went against him.

I should forget about what happened, she thought, flopping down on her armchair. Tears finally welled up in her eyes. She didn't know why this was happening to her. Just as she was about to ball her eyes out her phone rang.

It was Lawrence.

"Tell me what happened," he said eagerly.

Tanya didn't know what to say. She knew that if she told him about what really happened he would storm the Hilborn tower to defend her. However, thinking back about the comment Robin made about Kyle made her stop in her tracks. She didn't want to put Lawrence in any possible danger.

"It was nothing, he offered me a position at his company," she said. "I turned him down because it wasn't the right fit for me."

"Is that all," Lawrence asked skeptically. "Didn't you say that he asked you on a date?"

"I was wrong," she continued to string together the lie, "he heard about me from his sister and wanted to formally tell me."

"Oh," Lawrence said slowly, still sounding unsure. "Well, that's that then."

"I'm a bit tired now," said Tanya, "Let's talk tomorrow." She didn't want to burst out in tears while on the phone with her best friend,

***

Robin laid down on his California king-size bed and smiled to himself. He was thinking about Tanya and the way her eyes went big when he licked her face. It took everything in him to back away from her. He imagined himself pulling her in for a deep kiss while caressing the side of her plump breast.

He felt himself getting hard and he grabbed ahold of his large eight-inch cock. He slowly started stroking it in a slow and steady motion. He thought about slowly undressing her at the restaurant and taking his fingers and plunging them into her wet pussy. Despite the fear in her eyes he could tell that she was turned on by him. He imagined picking her up and guiding her body down on the table while plunging his tongue in her sweet, sweet flower.

His strokes started to pick up as he fantasized sucking on her sweet pussy lips. He could hear her begging him for more as he would plunge his finger in and out of her wet cunt. Her whimpers would bounce across the room and her ready to position himself above her, taking his time, teasing her with the head of his shaft. The thought had Hilborn moaning in desperation and he pictured himself diving into her cave and pounding her hard, Her legs would wrap around him and he would lean in to suck on her lovely tits.

"Fuck," said Robin as he spilled his seed. He panted a bit before opening his eyes and looking at his empty room.

It won't be too long until she's mine, he reassured himself.

***

It's been several weeks since Tanya had her incident with Hilborn and she decided to put it behind her and focus on getting employment. She had been living on scholarship money since she graduated and her funds were getting low.

She was preparing for her first interview at Morrison Inc. and she wanted to bring her A-game when she arrived. She put on her best business attire, sprayed on some light perfume, and checked herself in her full-length mirror. She straightened up her skirt until she was satisfied with her appearance.

When she arrived at Morrison Inc. she was impressed by the decor. Everything appeared modern and had a chic feel to it, Tanya pictured herself working in such a place and was excited to have the opportunity to apply for the position. She walked up to the front desk and there was a young lady, dressed in a checkered dress and long straight black hair. Her face was pale and she wore dark lipstick. She made Tanya feel as if she were overdressed.

"How may I help you," the lady asked.

"I have an 11 a.m interview with Donna," she said.

"May I have your name please?"

"Darling, Tanya Darling."

The receptionist paused before typing her information into the computer and frowned.

"I don't see your name here," she said, typing again. "Are you sure your meeting was for today?"

"Yes, I have the printed email if you would like to see it?"

"I believe you," she said picking up the phone. "Hello, Tracy I have a Tanya Darling here for an 11 a.m appointment with Donna. She paused for a minute and her bottom lip dropped as she listen to the other line. "Okay, I will relay that to her."

She looked at Tanya hesitantly. "Your interview has been canceled."

Tanya felt her heart sink to her stomach. "I did not get notified of this, when can I reschedule?"

"The position has already been filled and I was told to let you know that you will be contacted if something else should come available."

"Okay, is there any way I can speak with Donna directly, I would like to clarify something with her."

"Unfortunately Donna is on vacation this week," she said slowly. "If you would like I can leave a message for her to contact you."

Tanya could tell the receptionist was lying and she quickly looked down at her nameplate.

Tori.

Tanya stood there a moment, not knowing what she should do.

"Is there anything else," Tori said politely.

"No," Tanya said while walking away.

She was livid.

She spent her entire adult years wishing to work for Morrison Inc. and something went wrong. When she was outside the building she took deep breaths to calm herself down.

"This won't beat me," she said throwing her fist in the air. "I have many more opportunities."

She walked toward where her vehicle was supposed to be but it wasn't there. She started to panic. Her car was missing. She looked around more, thinking maybe she parked somewhere else but she couldn't find her car. Panic set in. She reached for her cell phone and dialed the emergency number.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"I believe my car was stolen," she said.

"Are you sure you're car wasn't towed?"

"I wasn't parked in a place where it would be towed," Tanya said exasperated, her chest filling up with frustration.

"Calm down ma'am, I could give you the number to the towing company if you tell me where your car was parked and if your car is not with them I can give you the non-emergency number and you can file your report."

"Okay," Tanya said, memorizing the information before hanging up. She immediately dialed the only person she knew that could pick her up.

"Lawrence you are not going to believe what happened," she said, "I am have the worst day of my life right now."

"I can't talk right now Tanya," he said, not sounding himself.

"But I need your..." Tanya didn't get a chance to finish her sentence before he hung up. She tried calling him back but there was no answer. She sent him a quick text outlining her situation but he didn't respond.

That's not like him.

She dialed the tow company and was put on hold for a long time before a rude sounding operator answered the phone.

"Make and Model," said the operator.

"Excuse me?"

"What is the make and model of your vehicle."

"It's a Chevy Corsica."

"And your license plate number."

After reciting her license plate, the operator curtly stated that the car was not towed and hung up before Tanya could respond.

Tanya was not a person that used curse words but she was very close to doing so. She was about to blow her top when and unidentifiable number rang her phone.

"Hello," she answered angrily, believing it to be a scam caller.

"Well hello to you darling," said a familiar voice. It was Robin.

"What do you want," she asked irritated.

"I was calling to ask how your day was going?"

Tanya remained silent.

"Don't expect to see your vehicle ever again," said Hilborn smugly. "My wife would never be caught in such a ghastly car.

A chill ran down Tanya's spine. "Are you telling meyou stole my car?"

"Stole is such a dirty word, I would say I did you a favor."

"I can't believe you would do such a thing," she screamed. "Give me back my car."

"I don't think so darling," he said. "I would give you the world if you agree to be my wife, but if you refuse, then your world will become a living hell."

"You're crazy," she whispered.

"It's refreshing to hear what you really think, Robin laughed. "And don't worry about getting a job anytime soon, my wife doesn't have to work."

"What do you mean," Tanya asked suspiciously.

"It means what it means," he said. "Only I will have you, no one else...not even a job."

Tanya felt her world crushing down on her.

"This is only the beginning," Hilborn warned. "You will be mine..

ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers