All Comments on 'Unfinished Business Pt. 02'

by sthsth

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShmexShmexover 3 years ago

I'm really loving this story. You come up with great ideas and develop fun characters. I especially liked Frank's shenanigans. LOVE YOUR WORK!

QuoxQuoxover 3 years ago
Cool!

This was a really cool and unique story! I hope there’s more on the way!

sthsthsthsthover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks. I appreciate that. I try very hard to come up with the most unique ideas I can. I kind of got the idea of Frank from the movie Hollowman. If you've ever seen that. In it, there is an invisible man that starts playing with a woman's nipple. All you see are the effects on the nipple. It's pretty hot.

sthsthsthsthover 3 years agoAuthor
Quox...

Thanks. There will be at least one or two more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was amazing...

I want more

sthsthsthsthover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks, I appreciate that. You have at least two more chapters after this one. I might return to this story in the future, but I'm working on two other ones right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersthsth@sthsth
I just submitted part 3 of Unfinished Business. It should be up in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think. This chapter became a behemoth and had to be cut in half, so expect part 4 in January. Also, I am currently hard at work on two more stories. One was going t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES