Unfortunate Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Tasha continues her stay with her uncle.
1k words
4.38
21.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was more tired than usual, having had to help prepare for a large party at Hessin Manor the night before. That was the only excuse she had for sleeping in and having to have her mother rouse her before her uncle realized she was behind. Tasha had just made it silently into the back of the kitchen as he had come down the stairs. His first wife, her Aunt Nori, handed her a full teacup and saucer, then nodded for the larger door.

She stepped past her mother, who was now very obviously showing her pregnancy, and out the door. Tasha tried not to meet her eyes, not until the morning rituals were over and done with.

"Slow this morning, Tasha." Her uncle's voice was sweet, overly so. It usually meant the opposite of how it sounded and she picked up her steps even as she tried to keep the tea from spilling. He waited at the bottom of the stairs in a silk robe and nothing else, sleep still soft around his dark eyes as he accepted the tea and looked her over. Suddenly she wished she had brushed her hair, or chosen a less wrinkled nightgown.

"My apologies. Lady Hessin kept me late last night," she whispered, head bowed.

"Kiss me your apology, and maybe I'll accept it."

She leaned forward, lifting her face as he held the tea aside. Tasha purposely silked the fabric of his robe against nipples as she pressed up against him and put her lips on his. He made no movement, patiently waiting until she put her tongue out and slid it into his mouth. His empty hand then grabbed at her, curved her hip to squeeze a handful of her ass as he pulled her into his groin. He had half an erection already but that was no surprise and she let him rub it against her as he sucked on her tongue. His mouth tasted lousy and sour with sleep and she kept her eyes shut as he humped his hips into her a few times before ending the kiss.

"Apology accepted, I suppose," his hand was still kneading her ass, keeping her close. "Let's get on with our morning, Little Daughter."

"Yes, Papa," she whispered, lowering from his chest and stepping away. She led the way to the small washroom down the hall, feeling his eyes on her as she moved. His quiet slurping followed after her as she flicked on the light in the cramped room and stepped in. The daily required test cup was already set waiting to the counter and she felt her stomach clench as it mockingly looked up at her, empty. Without a word she turned toward him, waiting before the toilet while he stepped in and slid the door closed behind them.

"Continue, Daughter," he murmured, setting the tea to the opposite side of the counter while she pulled her panties down and sat. Her uncle watched her, seemingly barely interested as he undid his robe and let it hang loose. His belly was even with her face and he seemed to look over her, vaguely threatening. His half hard cock bobbed at her, as if saying a mocking morning greeting. “Go on.”

She methodically took the tiny cup down between her thighs, relieving herself into it while he stepped closer before her and waited. One of his hands pet at her dark hair before pulling her head closer, aiming her down under his slightly paunched belly and toward his hardening cock.

"Entertain us while we wait," he told her, feeding his length into her relaxed mouth. It tasted salty, tangy with sweat, musty.

His other hand carefully took the damp cup that she lifted when finished, setting it to the counter. He picked up the condensed powder rod that had been left for them and sank it into the warm urine, watching it start to dissolve. He set a small mechanical timer while she started licking at his length and he put the device beside the cup. Tasha took his cock deeper into her mouth, sucking it between her cheeks in the way he liked as the rod turned to a powder and bubbled in the cup. He groaned his pleasure and put both hands into her hair, fingering and silking it while he gently humped at her face. He was slower and softer than she had expected that morning. She was wary of it.

"Are you full with my son, sweet little Tasha? Hmm?" His thrusts deepened as he spoke, his voice a reverently hushed whisper, groaning with desire as the head of his cock thrust against the back of her throat and made her gag. "You'll give me a son, won't you my darling?"

His thrusts got deeper as he got closer to cumming and suddenly his grip on her hair went taut and rough, yanking as he started gagging her with cock. She lifted her chin and lowered her shoulders, trying to create more room in her throat as he continued thrusting, one of his hands dropped to his balls and she was vaguely aware of him squeezing one as he rumbled a groan over her. He came down her throat so suddenly and violently that she coughed up spittle and gagged on his ejaculate, slightly choking on him as it went down her throat.

A loud clack of a noise echoed throughout the small washroom from the timer and she felt him shift, his length softening on her tongue. He reached for the cup and lowered it beside her face, the urine still a yellowed color in the tan cup rather than tinted bright red, as it would if she were pregnant. "I'm disappointed, Daughter."

The same broody and threatening disappointment each day, accompanied by the taste of cum at the back of her throat. But for her it was both victory and failure at once. Though, at least pregnancy would offer her some respite.

She licked her mouth off his wet length carefully. "I'm trying. I promise I - "

"You resist my seed,” he accused as he dumped the entire cup into the sink, rubbing the head of his cock against her lips and then her cheek, wiping the spit and cum against her skin. "No work tonight. I will notify Hessin. We widen that womb this evening instead, yes? Convince it to better welcome cum?"

"Yes, Un- … I mean, yes, Papa."

She wasn’t entirely sure what he had meant by that.

She also knew better than to ask.