Unhappy Wife to Happy Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women laid out their experiences with Ron. They went into detail about the way he played like he had feelings for them. They each told her about the places he would take them to get fucked. It was like listening to her own story.

As Samantha listened to her girlfriends go on about Ron, she looked across the hood of a car to where he was standing. She watched him as he joked with the guys and how it seemed that they all kinda looked up to him. He didn't even bother to look in her direction though.

But as she watched she did noticed that the other guys including Hector, where occasionally looking in her direction with smiles and interest.

That night Sam had a realization as she heard what her friends were saying to her about Ron. She realized that it wasn't love after all that she wanted or needed. It was something more carnal than that.

When her friends were telling her how they believed that they were in love with Ron. And how they were crushed when he just dropped them after he fucked them each a few times. Sam stood there waiting for that crushed feeling to befall her. But she felt nothing of the sort. That night Sam commiserated with her girlfriends and road home with them in stead of Ron.

Later that week, on one of her days off, Her and Sofie set out for the day, and took the kids to the zoo.

Rand was left home alone. And little more than an hour after they left there is a knock at the door.

"Hey Rand" Gary says as the door opens. "Busy?"

"Not really" Says Rand...

"I'm heading over to the club, wanna tag along?" Gary asked as he walked into the house passed Rand into the living room.

"I didn't know you were in a club, what club are you a member of?" Rand asks in return.

Gary sits on the sofa and smiles saying, "It's a Sun Club."

Rand knew from the little bits that Sam would share, that Gary and Sofie used to be nudist way back when. But he was a little surprised to learn by the invitation, that they were still members of a sun club, and apparently he's just been invited to visit.

Rand had mixed feelings about tagging along.

"I don't know dude..." Rand expresses a bit of reluctance, "Would I need to get naked?" he queried.

"Yup, but everyone else will be nude as well." Gary says with a grin, as he stands up from the sofa.

Gary has the intention of opening Rand up to bigger ideas, as he's feeling a little desperate now to look out for Sam. If he can get Rand to see his world as a more inviting and less restricted place, than maybe he can push him to see his wife as more than just a wife.

He knows from Sam that the two of them were adventurous together early on. And he wants to help Rand find his adventurous side again, before he loses Sam to someone who won't ever love her the way he obviously does.

"Don't tell me you're shy, cause I don't remember hearing you were ever shy about stripping down in public places, at least not according to Samantha."

Gary is referring to Rand's gregarious former self as he stands in front of him and drops his shorts.

"Dude, what the fuck" Rand is caught off guard and is a little surprised by Gary's actions.

"Don't tell me you've never seen another guys dick before" Gary quips.

Rand just stands there looking shocked. "Well, sure but dude..." He stammers.

"Ok drop 'em" Gary commands chuckling a bit. "You'er going with, so might as well get this part over with"

Rand stands there in defiance just looking at Gary. Gary then steps out of his shorts and pulls his shirt off and drops them both on the sofa and is completely nude. For a brief moment Rand is pissed, but as he casually looks at Gary's old body, he finds he can't maintain himself more than a few seconds before grinning.

As Rand grins, Gary smiles and says,

"See I knew you wanted to go, so drop 'em and let's see what Sam's been missing."

Rand lets the subtle dig at him go with a smirk, and he slips out of his shorts as well as his t-shirt. And about an hour later the guys pull-up to the entrance gate at the sun club.

The old guy attending the booth greets his old buddy Gary. And they chat just a bit before he asks who the kid was. Gary sign's in his guest, and they drive to Gary's single wide and he pulls into his little driveway. Gary invites Rand in and he grabs them some bottled waters as he explains the rules of etiquette.

The guys sit and talk a while after they take their clothes off. Feeling quite exposed and vulnerable in more ways than one, Rand struggles to relax sitting there with Gary. But Gary starts to ask about he and Sam. He wonders openly why they don't seem to be getting along, explaining that Sam has opened up to Sofie and she's shared a bit with him.

Rand starts to feel a little put on the spot. He feels a bit of anger as he's now discovering that his wife has been complaining about him to their neighbors. A sense of being ganged up on starts to creep in and he's completely forgotten he's nude. But Gary isn't looking to talk down at Rand for his lack of attention in his marriage.

He feels for his young neighbor, even more so now, as he see's his physical response to his intrusive questions.

Gary watches Rand's face, and his demeanor sadden as he tells him things about his own wife that he couldn't face on his own or simply just didn't know. How sad she was, how alone she felt and how much she wanted to be loved by her husband but felt she wasn't.

Hearing Sam's words come through Gary stabbed at him deeply. And Randle felt ashamed that Gary knew more about those feelings than he did. After a while Rand just blurts out... "We got married, everything just stopped being fun. The kids, and bills and life and..."

"And then she was just mad all the time" Rand sits trying to be stoic but he cries silently as he stared at the floor.

Gary felt bad having dropped a bomb on Rand the way he did. But he knew he would need to drop a nuke on his whole world before he could help Rand rebuilt it.

Gary gives Rand a little space. And after a bit Rand regains his composure and starts to wonder where his neighbor had gone. Calling out to Gary it's clear he's not inside with him so Rand uses the bathroom before heading out.

As he walks to the front door, he see's Gary outside talking with his neighbor's. And for a few minutes he watches through the window as he gathers the courage to venture out to join him.

Standing there at the window it begins to dawn on him what he's actually seeing. Everyone is going about their daily routine completely oblivious to the fact that they are nude. From the older to the younger there's nothing hidden, no fears, no lies, thin or fat everyone is just as exposed as the others.

Rand has been living in fear his whole life. When he met Samantha it was as if that fear vanished. And the only thing there was to focus on was Sam.

As he watched Gary talk with his friends out side, it hits him like a lightning bolt. He was nude in his life with Sam, completely exposed to her and she to him. They were nude together facing the world metaphorically but stronger and fearless as one.

Again his eyes well up with tears. "I ran away from her when she needed me most." Suddenly Rand understands his fear. He's not afraid of her leaving him, he's afraid to admit to himself that he left her.

"I broke my family" hits him right between the eyes.

Through teary eye's Rand notices Gary waving at him to come out. Rand waves back and heads to the door. As he walks through the doorway and into the open air, he becomes very self aware. Very nervous and feeling a great deal of trepidation.

Rand walks towards Gary and his older neighbors. As he approaches, he watches as the older couple eye him up and down briefly. Rand has done the same and can't help but to explore their nudity. For Randle being naked is inherently linked to sex, and now he must force himself to separate the two ideas.

Gary offers the introductions and Rand shakes hands with the neighbors trying disparately not to appear lecherous or immodest.

Rand and Gary spend a while out front chatting with everyone before deciding that the club house would be more suited to sitting and having a more relaxed visit. And the rest of the afternoon would be spent meeting old friends of Gary's and touring the resort grounds.

On the drive home, Rand thanks Gary for inviting him to tag along. Rand had fun despite his initial hesitance. And Gary felt he had opened Rands eye's to a bigger world just a bit more.

As the two men walk into Gary's apartment, Sofie and Sam are sitting on the sofa and they both smile at Rand as he enters the room.

"So I leave you home alone and the first thing you do is get naked with a bunch of strangers?" Sam say's, with a humorous teasing tone.

Rand half blushes and sits down next to his wife and puts his arm around her.

"I thought about you all day." He responds in a kind of serious way.

"Yeah, right... I believe you" she says unmoved by his tone and with a bit of a chuckle.

Of course Sam knew that morning that Gary planned to hang out at the sun club because Sofie told her. While they drove out to the Zoo, Sofie would mention that her husband might invite Rand to go with. And later that afternoon Gary text that he and Rand were in the activities hall playing billiards. And a pic taken of Rand bent over the pool table taking a shot proved he was naked and having fun, to Sam's surprise.

Sam secretly hoped for another pic to be sent that included Gary as well.

Later that night as Sam got ready for bed, She had this feeling of jealousy come over her. It was fleeting, but yet she felt something a little unsettling about Rand spending that time with Gary.

She was unsure if it was the fact that Rand was having fun without her, but a small part of her was jealous that Rand was naked with Gary. And then she was as yet a little pissed off that Rand was in the company of women while he was nude. She was sure they wanted his dick and in her mind Rand wanted to fuck them all.

But why that idea was upsetting to he she couldn't say, considering she has literally letting another man stick his dick in her and fuck full of his cum. Sam pulled back the covers and got into bed. She snuggled up to Rand and he slipped his arm around her and caressed her as they fell to sleep.

Gary and Rand over a short time built up a friendship around their trips to the Sun Club. And as they do, they discover how much they actually have in common, mainly their love for their wives.

And as the two men become buddies, their wives give them the space to enjoy their time together.

Right along, Gary and Sofie would hold Sam's slutty little secrets. Though they do have a great deal of concern for her physical safety, they don't let on to her husband Rand that she's been getting fucked by her coworker for a while by this time.

But Samantha doesn't account for something in her quest for excitement in her life. She didn't figure on her husband discovering his own failures, and rediscovering his need to be connected to his wife. Rand would slowly begin to seek out his wife's trust and attention again. And Sam is forced to openly lie to him to avoid being caught.

Soon Rand was making time to spend with Gary at the resort on his days off. As they began to share more time, they both would look forward to comparing notes on marriage and their wives while hanging out nude. Rand was coming home on time and he was trying hard to be a good father and husband. Samantha couldn't help but see the change in him. It made her happy, but that change in him forced a new light to be shown on his relationship with Sam, and it threatened to expose her secret behavior.

Being home on time regularly, he realized that his wife very often wasn't. Randle just assumed his wife was home while he was out with his buddies waiting to rage at him. It was becoming clear that she was actually out often as well.

Rand would begin to realize that she wasn't just sitting at home waiting for him like he figured. But where was she when she wasn't at work and not at home?

One night while Rand sat at home with his two daughters, he watched and waited as the clock tick down to the closing at the restaurant. By closing the girls where fast asleep and only the sounds of the TV filled their apartment.

Rand sends her a text, "Hey, you off yet?"

Sam had just clocked out and was walking out the back door of the restaurant with Ron when her phone chimed.

"Is that him?" Ron asked with a smirk.

"Yes," she says as she reads.

"Yeah, the girls are going to denny's, I'll be home after." Sam text back. Adding... "If you want me home I'll see if they can drop me off."

As a natural horny progression, Sam started to crave new sexual experiences. This led her to push aside her inhibitions and personal fears. And she was now often sucking Ron's cock in his truck out back of the restaurant. Sometimes she would lay back on the front seat of his truck while his buddies stood outside and she played with her pussy and watched them jack off for her.

Sam hadn't really been concerned with the amount of time she spent out after work with Ron doing such things. Rand was always asleep when she got home and he never complained or seemed to care. Even when she would get home after 3am on a few occasions.

The benefits of having girlfriends at work meant they would always be hanging out together and that gave Sam a credible reason when telling Rand where she was and whom she was with. Rand would never have reason to suspect. Until he started to be the one who was home with the kids waiting for his wife.

"Ok, I'll probably still be up when you get home, have fun." He responds in his return text.

Sam gets a little nervous with his last text, she wonders if she should go home and just not give Rand a reason to question. She quietly voices this to Ron while he and his buddies are talking but Ron puts his arm around her and gently kisses her on the head and squeezes her shoulders.

Her hesitations pass and now she's getting excited about what's to come.

Sam presumes Ron got tired of finding secret places to take her and eventually opted to just pull around back of the restaurant for privacy. And as it turned out, It was just as secluded after hours as any other place she had been taken too.

At first it was just her and Ron behind the restaurant, talking generally and having their naughty play time.

Ron would get pretty good at getting Sam's pants down and work shirt pulled up over her head. She liked when he would suck at her and finger her. It was the kind of risky public sex play that she loved, aside from getting fucked.

And very often, the rest of the closing crew were out in the main lot as usual while she was out back getting stripped, sucked, fingered and fucked by Ron and eventually Hector. And at times while other strange men watched, dicks in hand. She was living out her husband's many sexual fantasies without him.

Sam would feel ashamed to admit to Sofie in their conversations that she had let complete strangers cum in her pussy on several occasions as she continually risked pregnancy. It was a secret thrill she kept to herself.

One night as they were sitting in Ron's truck, a police cruiser came around the corner of the building and stopped right in front of them.

Sam was nervous and struggled to pull her shirt back over her head and cover up quickly.

The officer gets out and walks to the driver side door and Ron opens his door and gets out zipping up his fly. "Evening Officer Ted" He greets. And it becomes evident pretty quickly that they know each other and were obviously very friendly with one another.

Ron introduces Sam as his girlfriend and the cop smiles at her and turns to Ron asking if she was hot. To which Ron would say, "Yes very."

Ted happens to be a Sargent with the local PD, and he's had the pleasure of arresting Ron a couple of times in the past and now they have an agreement of sorts.

Officer Ted would cruise by on several other nights and Sam would get to know him well.

Hector joined them often out back right from the start. And Sam was often in Ron's arms getting fondled and groped in front of him.

And it was a little embarrassing for her at first. But as Sam already had an interest in him too, she would simply feign her hesitation and halfheartedly push at Ron to stop. But she would watch as Hector watched her get played with. It began to arouse her that Hector was getting turned on by watching her get molested. Sam stopped resisting eventually and just let Ron have his way with her right in front of Hector. And she would watch him get hard while his buddy played with her half naked body. Hector would eventually get his chances to fill Sam with his cum as well.

Again her phone chimes...

"I know you'er having fun with your girls, I just wanted to tell you I miss you, heading to bed..." Rands last text read.

With Ron's arm around her waist holding her back against him she reads her husbands message.

Hector and some other guy she's never met before banter back and forth with Ron as he slides his free hand under her shirt in front of them, and then under her bra.

Sam squirms a bit feeling a little reluctant as she reads her text again. She wants to respond to her husbands text.

Hector and the stranger casually move in a little closer together around her and Ron. And Ron gets quiet as he squeezes her left tit tightly, forcing her to whimper as he raises her shirt revealing her left breast. Sam's tits nearly doubled in size with her pregnancies, and they have remained very full and very sensitive to touch ever since.

As Ron reveals her, the guys stop talking and watch. Sam is torn and she struggles to text her husband back. Ron pulls her phone from her hand and slips it into his pocket and pulls her other hand behind her and between his legs. She cups his balls as she begins massaging his dick firmly.

Hector and the stranger rub themselves watching. And Ron lifts her shirt up completely and her big tits drop free.

Hector and the stranger move in much closer.

As the three men fondle her tits, Sam reaches out to fondle the men. Their cocks are hard and they pressed their hard dicks against her as they take turns licking and sucking at her nipples.

Usually at this point Ron would pull her away and use her by himself in his truck as the guys watched. She's now pretty sure the three of them were going to use her together.

Alone in the dark behind the old restaurant building, Samantha's work shirt is once again pulled up and off of her. And she leans back against Ron with her eyes closed as she is no longer able to stop them from doing as they pleased.

The feelings of helplessness always sends euphoric shivers through her body. And their touching of her sends orgasmic quivers through her lower abdomen.

Sam hesitantly surrenders to the three men.

As Hector bends to pick Sam's shirt up from the ground, Ron and the stranger walk her to the side of the truck and open the driver side door. Ron drops his pants and leans back on the seat while the stranger pulls her pants down from behind to the pavement. Hector drapes her shirt over the open door and moves around next to her as well.

Sam is in a state of complete sexual submission. Her mind is awash with desire and her cunt is aching for a dick. As she turns to face Ron she can feel the chill of the night air on her nude body, but it only highlights the soft warmth of their hard dicks as they press against her maneuvering their positions.

Someone raises her arms to drape them around Ron's neck. She's pushed forward to his chest and her hips are pulled back and held firmly. She feels their hands all over her and she begins to shake in anticipation.

There's a gentle warm touch of someones dick at her pussy as it slips between her lips moving up and down and spreading her thick creamy wetness. And in one stroke Sam grunts in painful ecstasy as she's filled to the hilt by one of the guys standing behind her.

1...34567...9