Unhappy Wife to Happy Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her minds spins with the lustful pleasures of being bucked into by whom ever is standing behind her, she panics a little as she realizes that she hadn't responded to her husbands text. But her body is being bucked forward into Ron's chest and her concerns for her husband fade with each thrust.

But as Rand was left wondering, having not gotten a response from his wife. He simply trusts that she's just having a good time hanging out with her girlfriends and has simply been distracted from texting back. He lay in bed watching TV until he fell to sleep not knowing what was being done to his wife by three men, as he laid in his bed waiting for her to get home.

Many things run through a woman's head as she is being fucked. And at this very moment Sam is no different.

Sporadicly, images and memories of Rand and others randomly flash through her mind as she is shared by them as they repeatedly take turns hammering themselves in and out of her.

Over and again Sam grunts breathlessly as they drive their horny dicks into her deeply. In the midst of another orgasm, Sam finds herself thinking of officer Ted.

A couple of weeks after he pulls up on them that night, again she watches as his headlights glare in their eyes as he rounds the building headed in their direction.

As usual Sam is half naked and Ron has been pushing her hard to cum for him. Sam tried to cover up but Ron stopped her. As the officer, walks up to the driver door. He shines his flash light on Sam. "Fuck that's hot" she hears as she's temporarily blinded by the light. Ron than massages her tits and mound for his buddy to see.

That night, Ron would just slip out of his truck pulling his pants up as he walked away. Leaving Sam horny and bare, laying on his front seat.

The officer seemed to hesitate briefly before he would take hold of Sam by the ankles and pull her to the edge of the open door. Then he would pull her pants completely off.

He said, "You like it don't you?" And Sam could only whimper in agreement as he held her legs wide before leaning in to lick her pussy. Her eyes rolled as his tung slipped into her. Sam squirmed in surrender and moaned with pleasure.

She would watch him with nervous anticipation as he stood up and unzipped his pants, pulling out his dick. He was long and veiny and the head of his cock was huge, like she hadn't ever seen before. She begged in a whimper for him to slide it into her.

Pushing her legs up, he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to the very edge of the seat. The cold air highlighted her sopping wetness.

As he leaned into her she could feel every inch of his veiny cock as it slid slowly into her cunt until it rested firmly at her cervix, his length was as such.

As this police officer in full uniform looked down at her, Sam started to squirm as she began to cum from the internal pressure alone.

"Oh fuck, You're already cuming" He said, as he groaned at the sensation of her warm pussy contracting wildly around his shaft. Sam started to buck, and he responded by grinding himself in as deep as he could, pressing at her cervix even harder.

Sam moaned loudly as she would cum again and again, whimpering and purring as he began to pound at her cunt. Sam found herself staring up at the stars through the front window again. It was a familiar sight to see as she would enjoy being laid into by this cop.

Pounding her deeply, lasting as long as he could, the officer held himself balls deep in Sam. He leans forward on top of her and whispers to her as his long dick presses against her cervix again.

"Do you want my cum in you?" he asked.

Out of breath Sam whispers back, "Yes, cum in me officer."

And with her approval he begins to grind into her and soon she can feel that hot sensation filling her inside.

But Sam's trance like state is broken in the midst of her cop memory. As Hector rather loudly exclaims, "I'm gonna fucking cum."

He would be the first of them that night. And by the time they finished screwing her, and she was be able to get dressed, it would be well past midnight when Ron drops her at her apartment complex. Once again she walks across the apartment grounds leaking multiple loads of other men's cum into her panties.

Sam gently unlocks the front door hoping to get in undetected by her husband. As she walks through the living room towards the dinning table to drop her stuff, she steps gingerly as her pussy is once again very sore and full of cum, and with each step she's reminded.

But Sam has grown to saver that tender soreness with great satisfaction. Coupled with her soaked panties she has come to revel in the after glow of her sexual adventures.

Dropping her cum soaked panties in the hamper, Sam wets a wash cloth and wipes away the remainder. Again she wipes gingerly, as her own touch brings soft groans and whimpers from the subtle aching soreness.

And as she composes herself, Sam quietly pulls back the bed covers and lays next to her husband. And rather quickly she falls asleep, being completely drained of the physical strength to stay awake.

The next morning Rand has slept in a bit, but once he's up, he jumps into the shower. Rand stands under the water, his dick as hard as ever, it's been a while since he fucked Sam. So he uses the alone time to play with himself. Soaping up his body, he lets the soap slick his cock as he fantasizes about his wife getting fucked by some guy. As he does so, Sam walks into the bathroom to pee, shutting the door behind her.

As her husband resorts to jacking off in the shower, his wife has been getting fucked by other men plenty. Last night it was three at once, but for some time now, she's been getting cock in her pretty regularly, while putting off her own husband with excuses and subversive drama to keep him away from her.

Right away she see's what Rand is doing and she pretends to get upset at him. And maybe partially, she was angry. She knows just a few months earlier she would definitely have been angry at him for daring to touch his own cock. Even as she hadn't offered to do it for him in several years.

"What the fuck Rand" She say's as she sits to pee.

As she sits, Sam thinks about how many times in the last few months she's sucked on Ron's and a few other guys dick's, and how she liked getting held by the head while they would spurt loads of cum down her throat.

She also remembers telling Rand he was never to do such a thing to her. Even though he had never tried. Sam forbade many sex acts from her husband over the years, sex acts, she now eagerly provides other men.

And yet, she's sucked the cum out of several men with a great deal of lustful enthusiasm. While she savored them and quite greedily swallowing their cum loads. Sucking mens cocks has become a pleasureful thing for Sam. So as she looks angrily at Rand, she contemplates doing for him what she's now done for several strangers and a handful of times for a local police officer.

Rand stands in the shower rinsing soap off his body feeling dejected by his wife once again.

Sam pats herself dry gingerly, as she considers sucking her husbands dick for him. Her tenderness is a pleasant reminder of what she's been enjoying behind his back. As she flushes and stands pulling her tights up. She reaches out for the shower door and opens it, stepping inside fully clothed. Rands eyes widen. Sam takes Rand by the hips and lovingly pulls him close as she leans into him for a very passionate kiss. Rand raps his arms around her.

Samantha remembers a time when she and Rand explored many sex acts together. And how he made her pussy so sore. At times, she desperately wants to tell him of all the fun adventurous things she has done, and how he was the first to show her. But she doesn't dare.

Looking up into his eyes she says nothing, but she lowers herself to one knee in front of him and takes his semi hard cock into her mouth as the shower waters rain down on them. Almost instantly he swells up again as she tenderly engulfs him as deeply as she can before gagging slightly.

Rand is in complete shock. She has been subtly putting him off lately with many excuses and reasons as to why she wasn't feeling well or wasn't in the mood.

So this isn't something he would have ever expected of her without having to do some serious begging. But here he stands and his wife is sucking his dick like she's never really done before. Rands head spins with questions and lust.

Sam takes him into her mouth deeply, over and again slowly and methodically while holding onto his hips to steady herself. Rand can't help but hump gently at her. Sam whimpers slightly as she savers his salty sweet pre-cum as it leaks into her mouth. She can feel how hard and ridged his dick is. She feels that absence from him and she misses him, and the guilt wrench's at her gut for keeping him away from her.

She knows he is really enjoying what she is doing to him. And as he clinches and releases, his dick flexes and throbs in her mouth as more pre-cum spirts forth, she loves his taste and wants his full load of cum. Sam can feel that deep love of him inside and she whimpers as she endeavors to relieve his loneliness. It's the least she can do she thinks as she can still feel her cunt ache from last night.

Hearing her lustful moaning as she pumps her mouth softly over his cock, his need to cum builds with her every whimper and very soon his dick erupts with thick ribbons of warm cum. Rand groans deeply as he shutters in orgasm.

His thick load hits the back of her throat and she begins to swallow as hungrily as she can, savoring her husbands flavor. Rand bucks at her spastically and groans loudly with each blast of cum. And Sam holds him by the hips firmly as his dick jumps with each spurt.

Slowly he begins to soften while she holds him in her mouth letting him milk himself into her with his gentle humping.

Amazed at the amount of cum her husband has just fed her, she looks up at him as she stands, eyes watering, confident she's done well by him. Still she says nothing to him and just kisses him. Rand hugs her tightly as they kiss, he can taste his own and his dick never really goes completely soft as they share such a tender moment.

Sam would step out of the shower completely drenched and full of cum again. She strips her clothes off and walks out of the bathroom.

Stunned, Rand gathers himself, shuts off the water and pulls the towel off the thing to dry off.

Rand and Sam spend the next couple of days at home together. They fuck around with each other at every chance. And Sam would get her sore cunt filled with his cum repeatedly as she turns her lust loose on her own husband fully for the first time in a very long time.

As well, Sam takes a chance. Taking a huge risk, she tells Rand about her sexual encounters, in surprising detail for her, under the guise of them being her fantasies. Rand encourages her, he even laments to wanting her to experience some of those things for real someday.

It's the kind of time spent, Sam would dream of in the past, while home alone waiting for her husband to get off work. But he seemed to always decide to hangout with his buddies instead of coming home and fucking his wife and pumping his cum into her. She's often wanted to tell him he could bring his buddies home with him if he would just come home to her. Secretly, she was willing to let them screw her too, if only he would come home.

Randle could feel the difference in her mood during those two days. The atmosphere in the house was light and fun. And the way she looked at him made Rand feel like he had finally done something right for once. The young couple seemed happy again with one another.

Stopping by the restaurant after a couple of days off and feeling jubilant and brassy, Sam goes in to speak with her manager. She puts in a request for a weeks vacation and her boss eagerly signs off.

Thanking him, Sam begins to stand and prepares to head for the door. Rand and the kids are ordering takeout and waiting in the foyer.

"Hey Sam," Her boss says with a hesitant voice. Sam turns to face him curiously.

Sam's boss is probably Gary's age, not nearly as handsome but a good man nonetheless. He asks her back in once again and he seems to take on a more serious tone and demeanor.

"Some things have come to my attention." He quietly remarks, trying not to give anything away.

"What things?" She asks.

Sam's boss pauses briefly as he searches for the words.

Well, simply put he suggests. "There are rumors."

"About me?" she asks cautiously. To which he responds "yes."

For a moment the room is nervously silent, they are barely able to look in each others direction. But Sam's head starts to spin in a weird deviant curiosity as she takes a rather bold chance and she asks.

"Are you hoping the rumors are true?"

He says nothing, but the change of his facial expression gives him away. And for a moment Sam is a bit put off. But as she stands their near the office door a little taken aback. She starts to consider what he may want. And as he's her boss, it seems a bit thrilling to let him screw her. She begins to consider the other things she's been doing with those other married men and as she thinks about it she figures it's really no different with him.

As the sounds of the restaurants kitchen become prevalent through the open office door, Sam smiles at him cautiously and then turns and shuts the door locking it.

Her boss watches intently as she moves towards his desk. "Aren't you married?" She asks. "Aren't you?" he subtly retorts with a dirty grin. As they both acknowledge the deviance in what they are about to do. Sam walks up to his desk as her boss stands up to walk around and meet her.

Nervously he goes into a monolog about how his wife isn't interested in sex anymore as Sam turns to lean back against his desk. She smiles at him as he talks and she lifts up her shirt and slips her bra, letting her tits drop for him. His eyes widen in disbelief that this is actually happening.

Sam closes her eyes and savers his gentle touch as he feels her breasts in his hands, and leans in to suck at her nipples.

"This never happened ok?" she whispers. He just looks at her and smiles.

After letting him fondle her, she reaches down and presses at her pussy firmly. He stands back a bit and watches. Sam then turns around to face his desk as she shimmies down her stretchy's and panties. Her old boss fumbles with his belt but quickly has his pants open and is pushing them down as well. And like an eager teenage boy he reaches out to feel her pussy and slips his two fingers into her abruptly causing her to yelp and wince from the sudden intrusion. But it feels good to her.

Looking back over her shoulder, she watches as he pulls at his dick to get himself hard. And indeed it doesn't take much stroking till he's ready to stick himself into her. Sam turns her head in anticipation.

Bending over onto her elbows and pushing her bottom out to him, she can feel that familiar warmth as he pushes his dick against her. Her boss isn't as well hung as some, but he makes up for it with sheer girth.

Not surprisingly, she is sufficiently wet already and he easily slicks himself with her creamy fluids.

Sam braces herself bent over his desk and he holds her hips firmly. In an instant he slips into her and starts banging her aggressively against his desk. And as he's been neglected for a long time, he very eagerly fucks at Sam again and again and quietly grunts as he pumps in and out of his employee's warm cunt. Sam feels her hole stretch wide to accommodate his thick shaft and she starts to cum in gentle waves. And as neglected as he is, it's not long before Sam could feel that wonderfully warm rush of his married cum fill her married pussy.

As of late, she has learned to appreciate greatly the gratification the men show physically as they breed her. She really enjoys helping them empty their horny balls. And her boss is no different.

Sam's boss leans over onto her as he empties himself into her cunt. She can feel his body heaving with his every breath. He's just exerted himself more than he has in a very long time and it's obvious he's grateful as she feels his fat dick slip out of her cummy pussy.

It didn't take her manager long to fill her so there wasn't much risk of anyone in the kitchen wondering why his door was closed. He would shut it often when talking with employees privately anyway.

And even after wiping, Sam leaked his cum while she walked through the kitchen and out to rejoin her husband and the kids.

Feeling a little guilty every time, Sam still found it lewd and very horny making to be around her husband while she was full of another mans cum. Sam enjoys letting Rand slip his dick into her cum soaked pussy to add his own. Not knowing she was just fucked by another man, or several. She really wants him to do it right now, and she feels a little sad that he can't.

Samantha would look foreword too starting her vacation at the end of her work week.

A couple of nights later, just before she takes her vacation. Rand gets a text at work from Gary. "Hey, we need to talk before you take the kids." "Ok, about what?" he text back. Rand gets no response.

For some time now, Sofie has been watching the kids when Sam would leave for work. And for some time now Ron has been picking Samantha up at the apartment while Rand worked. Gary and Sofie often watched from their window as Sam got into his truck and drove off. It was a little saddening. Even her girlfriends have put some distance between themselves and Sam for obvious reasons as they spread rumors of her promiscuity.

Rand is forced to stay over a couple of hours and doesn't get back to the apartment complex until well into Sam's shift.

And as requested he knocks on his neighbors door. Gary opens up and greets Rand and grabs his coat as he walks out.

"Come on kid, we're grabbing take out." He says as he shuts the door. "Ok," Is all Rand can utter as he's rushed off to Gary's truck.

When Gary stops for gas, Rand gets out of the truck as he fills the tank.

"Yeah, we got stuck with OT because of delays in receiving." Rand explains as Gary pumps gas.

"So where are we going for take out?" he questions.

Gary doesn't really say, but he just says, "I haven't decided what I want just yet." And he laughs.

Sofie has tried keeping tabs on Samantha. She knows Sam's horny explorations have grown. And it's becoming very clear to Sofie that her young neighbor has turned a corner.

Sofie now worries for her safety.

Sam recently has expressed her feelings of regret to Sofie and remorse for having cheated with Ron initially. But she admitted to enjoying her horny adventures. But she can't deny to Sofie, she now fears loosing her husband, should he discover what she's been doing.

Sam has discovered the real woman inside of her. And that woman see's her man as he is and loves him deeply. She no longer feels like that abandoned young mother had felt back then, with a loathing contempt for the father of her daughters. They had grown in two directions and now Sam misses the man that showed her the joys of being fearless.

Having topped off the truck, Gary says, "Let's go see Sam."

Rand smiles big and agree's, saying, "It's a good place to grab some take out." As they get into the truck.

"Do you think she'll mind." Gary asks rhetorically.

At around eight thirty they guys pull into a spot and sit for a moment. Rand is unusually excited to see his wife, as it's turned out to be rather a coincidence for him to be sitting in the lot anyway.

Rand and Gary make their way in, and as they breach the doors, Rand searches for Sam.

The boys get greeted and Gary requests a take out menu and they get seated at the bar to wait.

It isn't long before one of the hostesses see's Rand and whispers start spreading that Sam's husband is at the bar.

1...456789