Unhappy Wife to Happy Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as is the nature of word of mouth, Ron gets wind of Rand before Sam knows her husband is even there.

Ordering a couple of beers the guys wait to have their food order taken. But it isn't much of a wait as one of Sam's formerly close friends greets him and Gary.

"Hi Rand" she says. "What can I get for you?"

Rand doesn't remember her right off, in fact not at all, but no matter because she refreshes his memory by reminding him they met in the parking lot briefly a few months back. Rand just smiles and asks how she is. After a little small talk Gary orders and the guys are left to wait.

In the back, Ron and Hector carry on about how they have both been screwing Rand's wife. Lots of laugh's and ridiculing of Rand ensue. And Ron would end up sending Sam several texts, teasing her about where she is and what's being done to her while her husband waits for take out.

In the mean time, Rand continues his surveillance of the hostesses hoping to catch a glimpse of his wife. After thirty minutes or so, still she hadn't appeared at any of the tables he could see.

A little deflated, Rand asks the bartender if Samantha was around. He just shrugs his shoulders and moves on. And the two men continue their inane conversation. But distractedly, Rand would continually scan the dinning room for his wife.

Eventually Sam's friend brings Gary his order and sets it on the bar. Rand jumps at the chance and he asks her if Sam is busy. And again he doesn't get the kind of response one would expect.

"Actually, I'm sure she is very busy by now" Her friend says cryptically and walks away.

Hearing her tone and understanding her insinuation, Gary interjects jokingly and he and Rand get up to leave. But Rand is puzzled and he begins to wonder and worry about what she meant and why he didn't even catch a glimpse of her.

Halfway back to the truck he pulls his phone to send Sam a text.

"Stopped by with Gary for take out, sorry I missed you." He texted.

Earlier that afternoon, after Ron picked up Sam for work at their apartment. he gets a text from his cop buddy, Officer Ted.

"Hey, is Sam working tonight?" It reads.

Ron swaps a few texts with Ted. Then as they pull into the parking lot at the restaurant he asks Sam if she was interested in seeing him. Sam shows interest, having not seen him in a while. She knows what Ted wants to do to her and she gets excited. But she knew she'd need to ditch work and that gave her pause.

Knowing that Rand always knew where she was made her feel secure in some strange way, though she was playing around with another man's dick. But getting picked up and taken somewhere worried her. If something were to happen Rand would go to the restaurant looking for her and she wouldn't be there. And likewise if she got stuck how would she explain not being where she was supposed to be.

Not showing up for work was a risk. Being driven away to somewhere unknown by another man to get fucked was a big deal and a big step. But the thoughts of what she and Ted were going to do over road her common sense.

Scrambling for the opportunity Sam texts her manager, "Cover for me tonight?" She asks.

"If I can fuck you again, sure." He texts back.

And with excited horniness, Sam agrees in her next text to her boss.

Sam really liked her cop buddy and his absence made her a little sad. Even as Sam would see his patrol car around town, it's been a while since she's felt him inside of her and she's very eager to let him screw her again.

Ted gets the message to come by and pick her up in the parking lot, and Ron leaves her waiting in his truck for him.

Sam sits in the truck contemplating what she's doing. There's already a fair amount of guilt and trepidation over what's about to happen. Things feel very different this time, almost overwhelmingly so.

Screwing with Ron and others in nearby parking lots was exciting and daring. Because basically she was where Rand expected her to be. But now she's about to get taken someplace unknown completely and be completely reliant on a guy who's sole reason to be with her is sex. She's worried but still very horny and excited.

After a short while Sam catches a glimpse of officer Ted's patrol car as he enters the parking lot. Sam starts to quiver in anticipation and she can feel that subtle aching of her cunt start to become evident. Pulling up behind Ron's truck he watches Sam get out and walk to the patrol car. Sam opens the door and gets in with a big smile. Ted is in full uniform still as he drives her back to his house.

When they arrive, she finds that he has a couple of his buddies over playing pool in his garage while they wait for him to return. Ted walks Sam through the house towards the garage and she can hear the guys jousting loudly about somebody's last shot. She's getting very nervous but also excited as she didn't expect anyone else to be there.

As she see's through the open door into the garage, the other two officers still in uniform come into view. The guys stand upright from the table and glare lecherously at Sam, her gut feeling tells her to back out gracefully while she can and go back to work. But she hesitates when they start talking to her and flirting.

Ted had hinted to his buddies before texting Ron, that he knew of a girl who liked getting fucked. And since he had the house to himself for a couple days, he offered to reach out to her. Mentioning that she might not be available but he'll find out.

The three men were excited and very horny at the possibility of screwing Sam. Ted and his cop buddies were married men. Teds wife was out of state visiting family and his friends wives were at home clueless about what the three horny officers were hoping to do.

"Look what I found" Ted says to the others.

Officer Ted slips in behind Sam and he slowly and very intentionally puts his arms around Sam's waist, pulling her to him as the others watch.

As he moves his hands very deliberately to her hips, he grips her tightly and humps his pelvis into her a few times, jolting her body back and forth, as he pretends to fuck her. The sounds of his gear and the hardness of it all as it pressed against her body exhilarated her.

Sam just giggles and leans back against his chest in acceptance of his overt sexual display and intentions. Seeing this, the guys lay their pool sticks on the table and start to approach them. And for a little bit they stand around her nervously joking and trying to be funny teasing her in horny jest.

But soon one of them reaches for her. Then the other does the same. Ted and his buddies gradually begin to paw at Sam. And as she starts to feel a little helpless to stop them. Sam unintentionally whimpers in arousal. They start squeezing her tits and ass through her work clothes.

The three men grow more wanton, they take turns sticking their tongs in her mouth, kissing and sucking at her lips and neck. And once more Sam is at the mercy of several men, helpless to stop them from sticking their horny married dicks in her pussy. She's in ecstasy over the sensations of feeling their hand groping and squeezing her.

The three off duty officers coax Sam into the living room and they proceed to strip her of her work clothes.

Sam reaches between their legs wantonly as they strip her, feeling their hardening dicks in their uniform pants as they hold her down.

Sam gets laid on an ottoman and she watches the married cops take off their uniforms. San can't help but notice the huge protruding boners stretched crossed their pants as they pull off their shirts and unbuckle.

First she watches Ted's pants drop. She admires his long dick as he pulls his shirt off. The other two peel their pants open for her and let Sam reach up to pull their underwear down on her own. Sam's eyes widen as the two boys are very thick and uncircumcised, the outline of their cocks press through their foreskin as she watches them flop free.

As Sam reaches up to stroke the two dicks hanging above her head, she can feel her legs being pushed open. The boys lower themselves to let Sam tug and suck at their half swollen schlong's, and soon she feels a warm mouth engulf her wet and aching pussy.

The house is filled with the sounds of a woman being given her due.

Having no concerns of being interrupted by anyones wife, the three men methodically take their time using Sam for their pleasure.

And as she is manhandled and manipulated, she's held down in different positions for access to her. As the men hold in place and pound into her She's left to stare blindly around the room grunting and moaning. She see's the many pictures of Ted's wife and family hanging on the walls.

Ted's nearly the same age as Gary and Sam has really grown to prefer the older men she has encountered. As Samantha takes each man into her in turn, she has countless orgasms roll through her body. The men would pump into her with deliberate thrusts and with a fair amount of lustful aggression, knowing there's nothing she can do to stop them. But they hold back dumping their loads in her just yet. Intentionally prolonging their fuck session and they make good use of their time, and of Sam.

Sam hasn't previously taken such a risk in not actually showing up for work like this before.

Though her sexual exploits have become daring and wildly adventurous, she has always kept her activities limited to the few short one or two hours after work. But being presented with a full shifts worth of play time Sam could not resist the opportunity.

At one point, Ted would be sitting at one end of his sofa with Sam's head in his lap sucking at his long cock while she was getting screwed from behind rather vigorously by one of his buddies.

Sam had raised her head to catch her breath, moaning and whimpering while being screwed from behind. She watches as her phone lights up and chimes with Ron's name popping up on the screen. Ted picks it up and reads Ron's text. "Guess who dropped in for take-out" it reads. Several more text come through from the guys in the kitchen, and Sam watches her phone light up each time. They all make it clear that they know what she's doing and they all make sure she know's that her husband stopped by the restaurant and was asking about her.

Nearly three hours have passed since they got back to Ted's house. Sam has lost track of time completely. She's laid with each guy individually, each spending their time with her alone before all three would share her together. Once they put hands on her, she's been naked and getting fucked by the three officers in Teds living room. And now there's a knock at the front door.

Sam is left on the sofa and the nude officers let her rest. Ted answers the door. As Sam lay comfortably resting on the sofa, two more cops walk into the living room. And the men banter casually as the two new guys take a minute to scan Sam's nude body.

One of the guys doesn't waist his time stripping and Sam watches as he unzips his pants and pulls out his dick as he walks in her direction. He reaches down to touch her and he tugs at his thick dick. Sam just raises her arms above her head and allows him to do as he pleases. Pulling at her one leg he kneels on the sofa and lays over her. As she feels his gear press at her body Sam closes her eyes and he presses his hardening dick against her cunt. As her pussy yawns open for him he drops into her and begins humping her. Sam cum's in short order and the officer begins pounding into her to do the same.

After he cum's in her, he gets up off of her and the other cop requests her to get on her knees for him. As she gets into position, Sam looks back at him and she watches again as this one drops his pants and kneels behind her. Using the cum seeping from her pussy he slicks himself and shoves into her directly, then pulls her back into him as he starts to pound himself into her aggressively like a horny dog. This guy hammers into Sam rapidly and within a few minutes he's grunting and cuming into her too. For as long as Sam has already been there, these are the first cum loads pumped into her that night. But far from the last...

Ted had only invited two buddies he trusted enough to include, but they had invited other officers, they knew and trusted. And Sam would have the time of her life that night getting fucked and filled repeatedly by several married officers of the local BD.

Sam had no idea where her phone was until it chimed on the end table again. But Sam was unable to read the message or even reach out for her phone, as she was being held down and screwed at the time.

With a lustful fog clouding her head, she struggles to focus, but she starts to worry a little about who may be texting her again. But soon enough she forgets about the text and once again she is cuming hard.

After the train of horny cops finished filling sam full of cum and left, Ted and his three buddies lay Sam on the sofa and they kiss at her and sooth her a bit letting her rest again.

Sam slips into a soft nap but soon she wakes as they take their turns kissing and caressing her body. She lays quietly with her arms above her head again enjoying the attention, while taking the opportunity to calm herself and rest a little more.

But as Sam opens her eyes she looks up at her three officers. There's a certain look in their eyes.

"Is it that time?" she asks.

Ted just smiles while he strokes himself.

"Your getting knocked up tonight like a good little slut aren't you." One of the other guys says.

Sam just smiles devilishly as he pushes her legs open and lays between them. Her eyes roll as he slides into her swollen sore cunt again. The sensation is a little different as she knows that he intends to impregnate her, but she reaches for his hips and pulls at him anyway.

The fear of getting knocked up by Ron was always there in the beginning. But as she repeatedly let him cum inside of her, that fear lessened and began to fade over time. But still that fear would reside in the back of her mind, only to rush to the forefront of her thoughts as she would feel that warm flood of semen fill her womb.

And now, again, she lays with her legs spread wide. And she's aching and moaning again for another hot load of cum to be pumped into her. And it isn't long before he's punching his hard dick into her and she melts in a heavenly surrender as he fills her full of what she craves.

Sam luxuriates in the moment as her cop milks himself into her and she holds him tightly while he lays on top of her.

He's well spent and panting while heaving breathlessly. She can feel his dick spasm and twitch inside of her.

As she allows her bull a brief respite, Sam looks to see who will be the next to breed her.

Sam would look to Ted as he sat in a chair across the room. He is stroking his dick as he watches the next man drop his cock into her repeatedly.

Sam's phone chimes again as she grunts and moans wildly getting humped into. Ted walks over and grabs it. And just as she's getting another load of cum dumped into her. Ted smiles as he holds it above her head. And she watches her phone light up with Rands name as an officer of the law spastically breeds her cunt.

Ted would be the last to fill her with cum that night and Sam would eagerly pull at his hips encouraging him to do so.

A little while later after she's had a rest. She catches the time and she realizes that she's well passed the halfway hour of her shift, And she hasn't text with Rand at all that night like she would have normally.

"Hey Rand, sorry, it's been busy, missed your text." She says.

There's no response.

Sam laid naked on Ted's chest as they both lay on the sofa. She watches as his buddies get dressed and head for home and to their wives. And as the house falls silent she and Ted fall to sleep.

She was exhausted and really sore, but very relaxed and subdued. She would drift off feeling very concerned that she had gone too far this time by not going in to work. These thoughts swirl in a dream as she slept. Then suddenly her phone chimes again jolting her awake...

As she lays on him in a fog, Ted snores, she wakes already thinking about what she's been doing and the guilt brings a dose of reality to her as she remembers to check the time. "Oh fuck," she exclaims.

As she gets up off of Ted and shakes him to get him up. "You need to take me back right now." She says with a very urgent sense.

As Ted begrudgingly gets up and dressed, Sam uses the bathroom to wash up and hurriedly dresses as well. And as she waits for Ted to pee, she reads through Ron's teasing texts.

She realizes now that Gary and Rand were at the restaurant earlier, and now she's afraid that someone might have tipped her husband off about her activities.

But her trepidation grows as she reads several text from her husband including the last one received that woke her. "I'll pick you up tonight, I'll be their early, Sofie said she'll sit with the kids." It reads.

Samantha becomes a little frantic.

Knowing Rand wouldn't know his car, Ted drives through the parking lot to see if he was already there, as it was now just a little before closing. Sam see's Rands car as soon the they get near the front of the restaurant and she slumps down in the seat.

Ted pulls around back and Sam gets out by the back door and sends Rand a text to park in the back and she'll be out soon.

Ted pulls away as she waits for Rand to drive around, when the back door opens, and Ron and a couple of the other guys walk out with the trash bags. "Well, I'm surprised you can still walk" he teases as he hands the bags to the other guys. Ron walks up to Sam and puts his arms around her. But Sam pushes him away aggressively.

"He's driving around right now to get me, so stop it." She says. "You'er such an asshole" She adds.

Ron just laughs at the idea that Sam is still hiding things from him and he waits with her as Rands car comes around the building.

"I should just tell him where you were," He threatens. Adding "Then you could do what ever you want and not have to worry." Sam just walks away from him hoping he was just kidding her.

As the area behind the restaurant gets lit up. Rand see's his wife waiting, as well as the four guys hovering around her.

It only adds to his gut feeling that something isn't right.

As Rand drives closer, Sam starts to walk towards his car. He stops a little bit away from Ron and the other guys and he unlocks the doors.

Sam opens the door to get in and Rand can hear the guys yelling their good bye's obnoxiously as she gets in. And as he drives past them, Ron stares him down and Rand knows by the huge knot in his gut that he needs to be cautious in figuring out what his gut is trying to tell him.

"Are those the same guys that hung out with you after work when I would pick you up?" Rand asked.

"No, those guys are new accept for Ron." She answered casually.

"I remember the name I think." Rand said. "He's the cook, right?"

Sam answered a few more of Rands questions as he drove through the lot to the exit. She did her best to act casual and calm but inside she was full of apprehension and anxiousness.

She could feel that her husband wanted to probe her for something hidden.

"I'm sorry I couldn't text back" she says demurely as she reaches with her left hand over to touch his arm.

"So why didn't you?" He responds.

Sam hesitates a bit but then goes on about the many training and safety videos that everyone has to be caught up on and that tonight she was stuck watching them as they are required. She further elaborates endlessly on other plausible excuses as they wait for the light just a block from the restaurant.

In the moments just before the light turns green Sam see's the tire shop a little further down the block. As a million horny little things run through her head it dawns on her how to temperate his uneasy feelings and suspicions.

1...456789