Unhappy Wife to Happy Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For weeks since the tire shop, she and Rand have come a ways but there's still a lot they haven't even began to discuss. Mostly ignoring the reality of things but trying hard as it would seem to hold onto what ever was left of their love as it lay tattered and torn.

Sam walks hesitantly passed Rand and goes into the kitchen to do up the dishes. The tension is high as Rand begins to stew once more about feeling his wife wince at his touch.

The vile feeling in his gut still pushed at him to act out in a violent rage towards his wife, but he remained stoic. There is love in his heart still for her, and thus, it reaches beyond merely physical sex acts.

Rand couldn't help but discover his own crimes against their marriage. All those years spent negated by his wife he chose to run and hide rather than confront. Now he's forced to face himself honestly. He saw that she wasn't the only one to blame.

Having children was life changing for him as well, but he chose to remain a teenager rather than become a man, a father and a husband. It was easier to hangout and have fun. And that left his wife to fend for herself.

As Rand would sit in silence in front of the TV, his eye's begin to well up with emotion. He can hear her sobbing over the running water, he wants desperately to go to her. But still, he doesn't move, nor does he utter the words beckoning at his heart for her.

But after he allowed her time to let her feelings out he knew it was time to go to her and show her how he really felt.

Rand walked up behind his wife as she half heartedly washed the same bowl for the umpteenth time and reaches out to turn off the water. Sam would stand sobbing with the bowl in her hand. Rand takes the bowl from her and sets it down and then he raps his arms around her from behind resting his head to hers. "I got you" he says simply. And Sam begins to cry.

"I'll tell you what ever you want to know." She says through her whimpers. "please don't leave me." She begs.

"Does it feel like I'm leaving you?" he whispers in her ear. She just sobs more.

"I love you, and I always will" he states. "I love you so much." She returns to him.

Again Sam promises to answer any and all questions. But Rand says she doesn't need to unless she wants to. But Sam is insistent and wants to bare her soul to Rand. Rand turns her around to face him and states he's really only got one question, and she smiles. "Ok, ask" She says.

Rand walks Sam back to the sofa and they get comfy, and as he looks into her eyes he asks...

"If I was Ok with it, would you do it again?"

Rand had already put lots of thought into many questions he would ask his wife if he could. He already figured that she liked it and he guessed that she probably got screwed more than once. So his one question was the only one he needed an answer for.

That night, Samantha and her husband made love passionately for hours. As Sam spoke to him intimately about what she did, she discovered her voice and was able to tell him everything. And admitted to him and herself why. Through the tears and passion they held onto each other and to all the things that had brought them together in the first place.

Over the next few weeks, a little at a time, Sam shared with her husband much of the lustful details of her sexual adventures including by whom she was fucked. With only one exception, Rand didn't want to hear about Ron, not until he asked her to divulge.

It was painful to hear it all, but they stopped hiding from each other and all their fears would begin to fade away. And Sam would be filled full of her husbands cum with each tale shared.

Eventually, Gary and Sofie had been told about what happened behind the closed tire shop by both Sam and Rand during an afternoon visit. And Sam would also come clean about what Sofie and Gary knew about as Sam was "exploring." This upset Rand, not being included, the reason was obvious though. And even though Rand is becoming more accepting of his wife's slutty behavior. He knows, at that time he would have not been so understanding to say the least. As well, Rand gets to hear a lot about the sexual exploits of Gary's wife Sofie, they are boner inducing tales.

In a rather short amount of time Randle had discovered that his wife is a real slut, and that his neighbor's wife is as well. And that the two women are best friends. And simply put, Rand and Gary love their wives deeply. Then there's the sun club.

Rand had become a paying member but hadn't told Sam. But Gary and Sofie paid for her membership a couple of months prior and didn't tell Rand either. He now sensed the hands of Gary and Sofie were helping things along. He was ok with that, now anyway.

After several long and in depth conversations with Gary at the sun club, Rand would find himself often sitting at the edge of his bed while his wife slept just inches away, he would be in deep thought.

He considered that his wife had been on the verge of leaving him at one point. He had had gathered considerable suspicions about her behavior eventually. But he felt ambivalent to thoughts of the sex acts them selves over time. But the idea that she could be in love with another, hurt him deeply. Being married to a woman who wanted what every woman should want from a man, seemed natural. But losing her heart to another man would be his fault.

And worse yet, it would prove that he failed to love her as the woman she is and she couldn't trust in him anymore.

On and off, over several afternoon visits Rand, Sam, Sofie and Gary would talk about all the things that transpired since the older couple moved in and met Samantha. Being the odd man out, Rand was often in shock at what he was oblivious to during that time.

But seeing Rands dismay during those enlightening conversations, Sofie, Gary and Sam made it a point to reassure him that staying together was always the goal for them. Even as things were kept hidden from him.

Samantha really loved Rand deeply. Though she tried to find love elsewhere, she discovered her heart had always remained with Rand and always will.

Still, even with all the earth shaking revelations Rand had endured, he remained steady and strong of heart. And his confidence in his marriage grew beyond what he could have ever imagined.

Understanding now what true love is, Rand began to want to please his wife and give her the adventurous life she once so recklessly pursued.

"If this is who she wants to be? I need to protect, guide and help her explore what ever calls to her." He begins to seriously think this.

And rightly so as it's evident, she will seek out her pleasures with or without him if need be. Rand would stroke his cock at the thoughts of how eager she is to want to play with another man's dick.

It's another restful day at the sun club and as he and Gary sat pool side. Rand turns to asks his older buddy a question.

"If I asked you something would you answer honestly?"

"Yes," Gary says with a smile.

"I know you've been over while I'm at work many times, you've had many opportunities too, did you?" Rand asked hesitantly but firmly.

Gary points out a beautiful younger woman crossed the pool from them and he waves, they both take a minute and smile at her, she waves back.

Gary turns to Rand, and with a very serious face he says. "No, never" And for a few minutes they sit in silence as Rand listens to his inner voice.

"I believe you." He says.

The to men look at each other and they have an understanding.

Never before has Gary cared so much for other people, not blood or otherwise family related, the way he does for Rand and his family. And likewise Rand has never had a friend so close that he knows him and his wife so intimately. Indeed, both couples know each other very intimately.

The two men start to consider how intimate things may get.

Allie and Sam rekindle their friendship in a big way. And it wasn't long before she was becoming a regular visitor at the apartment with her daughter in tow. Rand wasn't keen on the idea of having Samantha's coworker from the restaurant invading his home regularly. But he would change his mind about her once he learned that Allie had nothing good to say about Ron either. And as Rand dealt with the idea that his wife let Ron fuck her. Having another voice in the house meant he didn't need to deal with those feelings often.

Gary and Rand have been planning a trip to the sun club for everyone. Sam, as of yet, hasn't been. Even though she's an official member. Sam has been a little hesitant. Though the thought of being nude amongst strangers titillates and excites her, she's anxious about being "adventurous" even in this simple way with those whom she loves so dearly. But Sofie has been whispering in her ear and Sam's interest in spending a weekend at the sun club is beginning to become obvious.

On one of his days off, Rand gets up early and makes the kids their breakfast. He's letting Sam sleep in a bit. After, while he was doing up the morning dishes Sam emerges sleepily in her old worn sun dress.

Walking behind Rand she slides her hands around his waist and slips one hand into his shorts. As she leans forward against his back she massages him and cups him with her warm hand.

Rand moans softly and leans his head back as he slowly continues washing the cereal bowl.

"Good morning Mr." she says softly. "thanks for letting me sleep." She says with a vampish tone.

Rand can feel himself begin to throb and swell in her hand as she gently squeezes and tugs. "Ready for breakfast?" he asks with a subtle insinuation.

"Oh yes, I'm feeling a little hungry this morning." She says.

Rand turns at the waist to her and they share a deep kiss.

As the kids are camped in front of the TV and out of view, Rand turns and leans back on the sink. As he watched, Sam tugs his shorts down in haste and squats in front of him as his semi flaccid dick sways freely in front of her face.

"You stopped wearing underwear" she exclaims playfully. "Yes" he responds.

"And don't think I haven't noticed you looking at Gary and others as their cocks swayed loose in their shorts and such," He points out

"you like when men don't wear underwear don't you?" He claims. "Yes, very much" She answered.

For a moment she stares at his dick. She imagines Gary's hard cock next to her husbands while watching Rand make his jump and dance for her.

Rand leans back with his hands on the edge of the sink pushing his hips forward into her slowly as she holds him by the thighs and steadies herself. Sam moans in a greedy hunger as she softly holds her husbands dick in her mouth. The tender pressure is overwhelming and Rand nears eruption quickly.

Sam begins to run through her memories, she relives every cock and every load of cum, savoring each as she induces her husband to erupt in copious amounts for her.

Rand hinders his audible response from his daughters ears, but his dick jumps and spasms in her mouth as he shoots his load for her. He can feel her gulp and swallow as he spews his thick spurts repeatedly. And Sam whimpers in acceptance of every drop.

As her husbands cock slowly softens, she gently sucks out the last of his seed and licks him clean. Rand places his hands on her shoulders and raises his wife to him. Draping his arms around her he smiles lecherously as he leans for a kiss. Rand holds his wife snuggly for a moment as she casually pulls his shorts back up over his half flaccid dick, hiding him from the kids, as they have begun running around the living room bored of the cartoons.

He whispers his appreciation as he nibbles playfully at her neck.

But with a subtle voice he whispers in her ear. "I've seen how you look at Gary, I think you want to do this for him too."

Sam tightens her grip around Rands upper body in response, squeezing and burying her head at his neck and kissing and sucking at him.

Rand pulls Sam's head back by her hair and tong fucks her mouth, she whimpers softly. As he tastes his own cum and feels her lustful energy animate her body, it's clear that his wife has thought a lot about it.

Rand takes her head in his hands and looks into her eyes...

"Anything you want, but never without me." He says with great authority in his voice.

Sam is a little dumbstruck, but as her mind is spinning with lustful glee yet again, she doesn't feel that dread or foreboding despair. As she looks up into his eyes, she can see his love of her and acceptance, and it gives her solace.

Sealed with a loving kiss... "Never again will I be without you." She whispers to him.

1...456789