Unholy Desires Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I - I guess. I mean, we can't stay in here forever," Elaine said.

With that, they held hands and slowly re-entered the main room, trying not to stare. Jody was on her back with Gloria on top. Each had their arms wrapped around the hips of the other, and were slowly lapping in full sight. Elaine reached to turn the light off in an attempt to give the girls some degree of privacy, but the lack of light only served to make the scene in front of them appear to be more erotic. Elaine watched Gloria's butt rotating over Jody's face, almost smothering her. The sounds were intoxicating. Amber and Elaine both sat on the couch but continued to sneak peeks at the girls.

Amber leaned over to kiss Elaine's neck, and she whispered, it's not THAT gross, is it?"

Feeling a shiver down her spine that extended to her pussy, Elaine shook her head, "No, I guess it's not."

They now were riveted on the two girls, and Elaine felt Amber's hand running under her top to gently touch her breasts. In exchange, Elaine ran her hand back to the familiar place between Amber's legs which she gladly parted yet again to give her friend easier access.

Amber again kissed her neck and whispered, "I wish I had the nerve to... you know, try that."

"Uh huh."

"Should we?"

Another wave of desire overcame Elaine as she heard Amber ask the question that she was begging to answer. Her response - a soft wet kiss on Amber's lips - was all Amber needed. The girls were clad in small t-shirts and panties that were quickly becoming moist. Elaine's pink panties now exhibited a dark wet spot, but she didn't care.

"How, I mean. Who goes on top? That is, if you're serious. Are you serious," Elaine whispered in the near darkness.

Amber didn't speak. She just stood and removed her t-shirt. In her sitting position on the couch, Elaine did the same. Amber pushed Elaine onto her back before kissing her again, leaning down from her standing position. She shifted Elaine toward the center of the couch and looked around for a second before sliding her left leg over Elaine's head and resting her knee just to the left of Elaine's side. Elaine tried to move her left arm, bringing it under Amber's leg. She looked over at the two girls, almost as if she was trying to decide the next move in a game of twister. She finally brought her hand up to hold on to Amber's left ass cheek, and waited for Amber's next move. When she was stable on the couch, Amber brought her right leg up and onto the couch, thankful that it was extra wide. Elaine moved her right arm and now had both hands on Amber's butt. Looking up in the darkness, she savored the sight of Amber's panties pulled tightly against her full muscular ass.

"You okay down there?"

Elaine squeezed Amber's butt cheeks in response. The feeling of Elaine's breath on her inner thighs prompted Amber to slowly lower her weight to the point where her panties were now touching Elaine's face. The girls knew that it was the point of no return, and despite the fact that the panties were hiding the treasure behind it, they were too far along to stop. Amber moved her body just a bit lower, pressing her panty-encased pussy against her friend's face. She heard a muffled moan and briefly panicked, wondering if she had gone too far until she felt Elaine's hands pulling her down harder.

That movement prompted Amber to look down Elaine's body now. She loved the sight of the wet spot that was growing between Elaine's legs, seeping through the pink panties. She lowered her head between Elaine's legs and wrapped her arms around her thighs, kissing her inner thigh. She wasn't sure who she was teasing more - Elaine or herself - as she nibbled on Elaine's thigh, then kissed her tummy just above the panty line. Finally, she dropped her face between Elaine's parted legs, longing to please both herself and her lover. The tip of her tongue glanced against the wet spot, eliciting a moan from Elaine whose tongue did the same to Amber through the panties.

Now there were two pair of girls entwined in possibly the most intimate sexual position possible, just a few feet from each other. Elaine was in heaven on earth with her long-dormant desire now being fed in a most erotic way. She couldn't resist pulling Amber's panties to the side, and was greeted by a beautifully trimmed patch of matted wet hair and a drenched tight slit. She didn't hesitate as her tongue found Amber's mound. To her surprise, she pulled Amber lower, suddenly wanting to be smothered by the amazing pussy. Amber obliged, and tried to pull Elaine's pink panties to the side. When she struggled due to the tight fit, she impatiently yanked, accidentally ripping them.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!"

Elaine heard but couldn't see what had happened. She was too busy exploring. When Amber didn't get a reaction, she completed the job by tearing the thin panty away from Elaine's mound. The move prompted a fervor from both girls, who took turns lapping, learning on the job. The movements of the girls enabled them to understand what each other's passion points were, and unlike the other two girls in the bunk, Elaine and Amber hungrily lapped like starving kittens finding a saucer of milk. No longer caring about right and wrong, Elaine allowed the flat of her tongue to lie along the length of her girlfriend's folds, with only the tip of her tongue moving now. Amber responded by pressing down even harder against Elaine's now drenched face as she pushed her own face between Elaine's thick legs. She moved her arm from under Elaine's legs and allowed one free finger to glance over Elaine's hardening clit, which prompted a shock wave through her body. They heard Gloria and Jody moaning in unison and they realized that both had timed their climaxes to nearly the exact second. When the other girls became quiet, Amber looked up from between Elaine's legs and found the two making out on the bunk as they watched.

Amber returned to her task as she rotated her hips against Elaine's willing face. With her free hand, she teased the rim of Elaine's tiny asshole instinctively as she continued to lick, which drew another moan from her partner. Lost between each other's legs, they were not nearly as good as the other girls at timing their eruptions. Elaine was the first to spasm, and she wrapped her legs up and around Amber as her hips bucked against Amber's tongue. Amber flicked the tip of her tongue over Elaine's clit, knowing that she was close. She heard Elaine's muffled moan just as she felt her entire body tense under her before going limp. It took only a few seconds for Elaine to recover, and she continued her assault on Amber's pussy as Amber lifted herself up from her place between Elaine's perspiring legs. As she rose, she pressed down harder against Elaine's face, which prompted her tongue to slide deep inside of Amber for the first time. Amber lifted slightly, allowing Elaine to breathe, then she nearly began twerking on her girlfriend's face as Elaine held on for dear life. The movement drove her nearly crazy, and when she reached down to rub herself, she held her lips apart for Elaine to gain better access to her clit. Elaine took her cue from Amber's earlier movements and flicked her tongue back and forth against the hard bud. Within seconds, Amber tensed up and reached around to hold Elaine's face against her as she came violently. Both now relaxed as Amber slowly climbed off of her lover and sat beside her. Despite their drenched cheeks, Elaine couldn't resist giving Amber a deep kiss. This time the taste was familiar yet different, and their tongues which moments before had been in their most intimate places were again flicking, this time against each other's. Elaine knew there would be an impending guilt, but she needed to enjoy the act until that happened. They finally slowed down their kisses, and held each other tightly in near darkness as Gloria rose to use the bathroom. They all took turns freshening up before turning in for the night.

They began their final day together much the same way that the evening ended, but this time Elaine and Amber jumped in the shower first. Unlike the night before, they were quick to shower, and only spent a few minutes exploring each other under the warm water, conscious of the fact that they needed to leave some of the hot water for the others. It was a bitter-sweet morning as the girls packed, knowing that there were only a few more hours before they would be leaving in separate buses. They each exchanged phone numbers, but Elaine was sure that the only one she wanted was Amber's. She stuffed three slivers of paper into her back left pocket, with each containing a single number. Elaine thought about how much she had grown in the short two nights that they spent together, and she was surprised that the guilt had almost completely subsided. Her concern now was where to take her new-found desires.

They left the cabin with their overnight bags and walked together to the mess hall. As they sat in the cafeteria for one final time, Elaine was surprised when Tim "broke the code" and ventured over to the girls' table, drawing a look from Amber.

"Hi again, O'Elaine," he said as he stood above her. "Have time to grab a coffee?" As he asked, he pointed to the corner of the room where the canisters were lined up.

Elaine rose and followed him as the girls watched. When they reached it, he admitted, "I don't really drink coffee. I just---wanted to say goodbye and good luck. Oh, and I hope I'm not being too bold, but if you ever want to talk about anything, um... here's my number."

He slipped a sliver of paper into her hand, and she immediately tucked it into her back right pocket.

"Anyway, it was nice almost getting to know you, Elaine. I hope your bus is more comfortable than ours!"

She smiled and thanked him before returning to the now-empty table without a cup of coffee. With only a few minutes before they were to all meet in the main section for their final round of studies, the girls were nowhere to be found so Elaine walked over on her own. The activities were similar to those of the prior day, but Elaine couldn't focus as her eyes scanned the hall for her roommates. Finally she spotted Jody, but Gloria and Amber were missing. She wandered over to Jody during a break and asked about Gloria and Amber, who smirked before responding.

"They're 'getting busy' in the room," she said with a grin.

"What do you mean, 'getting busy?'

"You know, messing around."

As she absorbed the words, she felt her heart being torn from her chest. Was she just a fun, meaningless fling, she wondered, trying not to think of Amber and Gloria together. She held back tears and turned her back on Jody, returning to her small group to go through the motions. She silently prayed that she could get through the day without crying, but her prayers went unanswered. A few of the team members took turns comforting her, obviously not knowing what prompted her tears. When they finally finished with their studies, she reached into her pocket and grabbed the slivers of paper from her back left pocket. In a moment of self-loathing, she tossed them into a waste basket, unaware that the sliver with Tim's number was stuffed into her other pocket. Hurt beyond measure, she counted down the minutes before boarding the bus for the lonely ride home.

"Refill?"

Elaine looked up from the table and snapped back to reality as she saw Claire holding a carafe of coffee. She nodded and looked down at her journal. The page was empty, other than the date in the corner and a few tear drops. She wiped her eyes and feigned a smile, nodding to Claire and wondering how long she had been day-dreaming.

"You were mumbling something, but I wasn't sure what it meant," Claire commented as she sat down at the table with her.

"I - I was? What did I say," She asked, although she wasn't sure she wanted to know.

"I don't know. Something about keeping the wrong number, I think?"

Elaine blushed, knowing that was exactly what she was thinking. She couldn't believe she actually said out loud what had haunted her thousands of times since that final day at the bible camp. She sipped her coffee and watched a final teardrop make a ripple in the cup, wondering yet again how her life would have changed if only she had thrown Tim's number away that day instead of Amber's.

(to be continued)