Uni Chastity Club Ch. 01: The Start

Story Info
How it all began.
827 words
3.9
21.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a small meeting as the new academic year was not due to start till the following Monday, and two of the committee being undergraduates were not back from summer vacation.

There was Janet, 45, University Librarian, as the Library was open all the year round. There was Penny, 32, who worked in the IT support unit, Alice , 23, who had just graduated in Psychology and returning to do her Masters, Leslie, 22, about to start her final year in Economics as an undergraduate who lived in the city anyway, and Jean, 38, who was Secretary to the Senate, the University governing body.

The Chastity Club had been formed, or rather re-formed, about eighteen months ago. Alice and Leslie, who had a lesbian relationship had got brassed off by unwanted sexual advances from two final year Chemistry students to such an extent that they had filed a complaint with the Senate. As it happened a lot of the evidence had been captured on the campus CCTV, so the case was virtually cast iron and the students would be very likely sent down from University if it came to a full hearing. So they apologised and promised not to do it again, which wasn't enough for Alice and Leslie who wanted guarantees before they would withdraw their complaint. Alice knew quite a bit about male chastity devices so made the condition that they each wore one and remained locked until the end of the academic year when they'd graduate. Realising their position they reluctantly agreed: it would only be four or five weeks to their finals, so Alice and Leslie went to Jean, Secretary to the Senate, to withdraw their complaint. Jean was intrigued when she learned the terms but agreed; and with the consent of Alice and Leslie and the Chemistry students also agreed to act as guarantor and act as key holder till their graduation at the end of June. After all, there was nothing against it in the University Rules.

And so it was done. But then it occurred to Jean that, given the number of similar complaints, this might also be a possible solution in other cases too. She vaguely recalled that a few decades ago there had been a (vanilla) University Chastity Club and wondered if it could be revived, so met up with Alice and Leslie to ask if they'd be interested which they very definitely were. As the Club had never been disbanded it still technically existed, so there was no need to re-apply or re-register: all they had to do was adopt the old Constitution and go from there. The only unusual thing about it was the provision for two sets of Officers and committee members, F and M respectively; though the Club could still function with either set alone.

So the next academic year it got under way. Not many applied in the first instance, though not none either; and cases of alleged M improper conduct got referred to it (at Jean's suggestion), and by the end of the academic year there were 57 male students under lock and key sexually where it mattered most to them. Not many; but a start.

So the meeting began. Janet took the Chair and Apologies for Absence were accepted from Tracey and Margaret who would not be back till next term started. The only items on the Agenda were the new device specification, the preparations for the new Academic year, and the new locking arrangements and security.

For the first item Penny confirmed that IT had more than sufficient capacity to monitor potential new members for recruitment and also the new University Rules (including Terms and Conditions) were on the website. Janet confirmed she would undertake the monitoring and had others to assist if necessary.

For the second item Alice confirmed she'd been in touch with Robin in the Metallurgy Department (she'd be back beginning of nest term) and that they could print devices 3D in a virtually unbreakable titanium alloy from a 3D photograph in under eight hours, so a wearer could be photographed morning before first lectures and fitted up later on the same day. She also produced details of the new design: it was based on one of the Lori tubes that had been available for decades now. The only difference was that it did not use the special security screw requiring individual keys for each device which was becoming cumbersome. Instead she had a new arrangement and had prepared a paper explaining the details which she passed round for the others to consider and let her know their views. Basically it involved an app to which she gave the link to operate and on which she had uploaded some dummy samples so they could see for themselves. There was no other business except that they agreed to meet again in three weeks time after the new intake had matriculated and registered for the new Academic Year.