Uni Roommate and My Girlfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Me and Kelly further navigate our relationship with Ken.
3.3k words
4.41
9k
21

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 05/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly begin to tell me what happened the night I sent her to go jerk off my roommate Ken, and how she ended up sucking Ken's cock.

*She opened Ken's door. He was in bed, no covers. His hairy body naked, his throbbing hard cock in hand as he smiled.*

*"Hey!" Ken said shuffling to the end of his bed. Kelly stepped towards him. Nervous. But excited. Wearing the same v neck Tshirt that her hard nipples were attempting to push through, her large breasts bounced with every step. Her black cotton panties, showing her tight little ass, were already starting to get wet.*

*She walked up to Ken's bed. It was a small room, messy. The smell was potent. Ken's sweaty body filling the room with his scent. The smell of a man who had been pleasuring himself. It was a little overbearing, but slightly arousing. The taste of his body already in the back of her throat before he even touched her.*

As she told the story, I had to rest my hands on my lap. Heart beating like a drum.

*"Where do you want me to sit?" She asked sheepishly, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.*

*Ken pointed at a filthy pile of clothes at his feet. Kelly fell to her knees. Resting her hand on his thick hairy thigh. Her hand trembled as she felt the heat from his sweaty body.*

*She said Ken was an average looking guy, but carried himself with a certain confidence that made him more attractive. His hairy body, unusual for his age also gave him an older appearance.*

*Kelly's nostrils filled with the scent of his pre-cum, she described it 10x more potent than mine. His cock was wet already, his thick hand around it.*

*"Do you have lube?" She asked sheepishly looking at him. He grabbed Kelly's hand and opened it In his. Before suddenly spitting on it.*

*"There, hope that's okay!" He grunted, guiding her hand to his cock.*

She compared it to mine at my request. I was longer, only by a fraction of an inch, bent a little to the right. My forskin tight as she had to tug slightly to expose my head. Ken was thicker and curved up. Kelly was kind enough to tell me that's why Ken managed to fuck her standing up.

I pushed her to tell me her first impression she had after feeling his cock in her hand.

"I was surprised it was Inside me." She said a little embarrassed. I could feel my cock leak hearing her say that.

*Kelly was enamoured with rolling his forskin back so easily, that when she did it faster, beads of pre cum leaked from his cock head.*

*"Oh fuck Kelly, you're such a good friend!" He moaned. She felt dirty. Her breath short as her other hand cupped his hairy balls. Working his shaft faster and faster.*

"Did that excite you?" I asked, my hand rubbing her thigh. She nodded.

*Her thighs pressed together, as she slid her hand up and down Ken's thick wet cock.*

*"Fuck! Tommy is so lucky!" Said Ken. He cupped Kelly's cheek, rubbing his sweaty thumb on her soft lips. Kelly moaned, both hands working him now as she rested her face on his thigh. The stench of his pre-cum was intoxicating.*

*"I wish we could fuck again." He whispered.*

*"We can't...but I can do this." Kelly replied. Inching closer. She planted a kiss on Ken's salty pre-cum covered cock.*

"What're you doing!?" Kelly said to me as I kissed her neck. Opening her robe to see her naked body beneath. I was not

embarrassed about my cock being on show anymore, as I saw Kelly's nipples erect. Her pussy glistening with how wet she was getting from telling me this story.

"Keep talking!" I moaned as I kissed her breasts. She moaned, running her fingers through my hair.

*Kelly confessed the scent made her curious about his taste. She licked his helmet with her tongue before opening wide for his thick cock. He laid back, groaning as his cock twitched in Kelly's mouth.*

"How wet were you?" I asked as I had buried my face into Kelly's chest, sucking her nipples. My hand between her thighs. Rubbing those wet lips, it turned me on how horny she was over her own slutty behaviour.

*Kelly was so wet she couldn't resist sliding a hand between her thighs. Teasing herself as she felt Ken's cock stuff her mouth full. Rubbing her sensitive little pussy through her panties. Bobbing her head up and down, drool leaking down to his balls. Salty Pre-cum oozing onto her tongue.*

*Kelly looked up at Ken, his hand on her head as he started pumping his hips. Kelly sat on her ass, spread her legs as she pulled her panties up so the fabric was between her lips. Pulling it hard as the wet cotton rubbed against her clit, her pussy lips peeking out round the taught panty gusset.*

*With Kelly's mouth on his cock and seeing her masturbate with her panties, Ken felt his ball sack tighten.*

*"Fuck it's coming!" Ken grunted*

Kelly paused the story to kiss me as my hot naked body was sliding between her legs. My aching cock head peeking out and leaving a dribble of pre cum on Kelly's inner thigh. She wanted me too fuck her, but I paused.

"What's wrong!?" She asked as I stood up, my hard 6 inches standing at attention. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up so hard her robe fell completely off her. Both naked, I pulled her towards Ken's empty room.

"What're you doing Tommy?"

I said nothing as I opened Ken's bedroom door. She was right, Ken was a slob. Dirty clothes. Pizza boxes, beer bottles. We walked in, both naked, the thrill of seeing her naked in HIS room was amazing. Albeit Scary.

"Is that where he sat?" I asked Kelly pointing to the filthy sheets of the bed. My arm round her waist, feeling her naked body. We had been at university 8 months and I was sure Ken had never changed his sheets.

Kelly nodded. I pulled her into me, kissing her as we caressed one another's naked bodies. Closing my eyes as I pictured Kelly in this very room hours ago, slurping on Ken's cock, while I was left in the room adjacent fucking my sweaty palm. I threw her onto the filthy bed. Spreading her legs, brushing my cock on her soft silky pussy lips.

"Tell me what happened next." I said as I thrusted my throbbing cock into her. Our molten hot bodies coiling around one another as I begun to fuck Kelly on Kens disgusting bedsheets.

*Kelly wrapped her hand around his cock. She was still new to sucking cock, but was always eager to try her best, taking what she learnt from me and applying it to my roommate. She took as much in as she could, feeling his thick, bulbous head press to the back of her throat. Ken grabbed a fist full of hair. Kelly begun to gag, as drool oozed out over Ken's meaty dick. Her plump lips now sliding up and down his greased up meat pole as fast as she could.*

*Kelly felt Ken's balls tighten in her grasp. His hands holding Kelly's head still as three thick ropes of cum shot right into her mouth. She laid her hands flat on his belly, her mouth sealed tight around his cock.*

She was always keen to swallow from day one with me. Being naive about sex had its plus sides, as she wasn't aware swallowing cum was out of the norm. Liking the salty taste was a plus for her too.

*Kelly didn't let go until she drunk down every drop. She didn't mind swallowing, but Ken's load was so thick and salty, she told me how his filthy unwashed cock in her mouth disgusted her, but the more disgusted and dirty she felt, the more turned on she got. She confessed how engrossed she was, sliding her tongue under his forskin, licking that rim of his cock head, savouring the delicious salty flavour of his member. She said his taste was so much stronger than mine.*

My sweaty body dripped on her as my cock glided in and out of her warm cunt. I was gritting my teeth, by balls slapping her ass cheeks. She couldn't even look at me as she spoke, her head turned to the side, she's closed her eyes as she licked her lips.

It wasn't long after hearing the finale, as me and Kelly were pounding away on Ken's bed that I felt myself about to cum. I was that horny animal again but at least this time I was fucking Kelly. I was on top, Kelly's legs around my waist, her arms around my neck. Fucking her harder than I ever had before. My hips bucking as our hot bodies slapped together. Ken's crappy old bed springs squeaking with the strain.

I was in a trance. Putting my whole weight into every thrust, Kelly's pussy was wetter than ever before. Feeling her leak onto Ken's sheets.

"Did it turn you on? Swallowing his cum!?"

"Yes baby! Fuck yes it did!"

"Being a slut for his cock!"

"Oh yes! Yes I'm your dirty slut!"

Kelly screamed, her leg shaking as I felt her pussy walls tighten around my cock. Sucking me in as my cum shot out, draining every drop as I painted her pussy walls white.

Our minds and body's melted, we laid there for a few minutes, two sweaty lumps of flesh. When I pulled out I saw a huge dollop of cum leak out onto Ken's sheets.

The orgasm. The story. Reclaiming Kelly as we ruined Ken's sheets without him knowing. I felt redeemed.

After getting cleaned Up, I had some

time to think. It wasn't the resolution we had planned, I thought, as I sipped a coffee waiting for Kelly to finish her second shower. I didn't feel as pathetic now after reclaiming my girlfriend.

Kelly sat down with me.

"So what do we do now?" Asked Kelly, sitting on my lap.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, after last night Ken said if he needed help again, was he allowed to ask?" I felt a pant of anger that he would dare ask, but I wasn't surprised. This did worry me a little. But it's not like I didn't find some joy in it either.

"Well...what do you think!" I drank my coffee. Taking a big gulp. Kelly bit her lip as she looked at the floor.

"Well, I don't really want to have sex with other guys, because I love you. But I liked what you said about having fun sometimes..." I could see how brave she was saying this to me, I didn't want Kelly to feel ashamed like her family would do to her. But I also didn't want to lose her to Ken.

"Well, yeah I guess a handjob here or there, *maybe* a little blowjob isn't too bad."

"Just no sex?"

"No sex. Or kissing!" We agreed, Kelly smiled and sat on my lap. Cradling my head.

"You're the only man I'm going to have sex with. The only man I want to kiss." I liked hearing that. But instantly the memory of Ken's cock on her pussy lips, her red cheeks flushed as Ken asked to fuck her....she seemed to want it then. But I tried to ignore that image. It was too intense and made me feel bad.

This was a good balance though. Just a bit of teasing and touching doesn't have to mean anything. It won't make me ashamed like the sex did. But it could tickle that strange curiosity I had wriggling around in my brain. If it got too much I'd stop them! She's my girlfriend after all.

The weekend was over, Kelly went back to her place. For the first time this weekend I found myself being able to sleep peacefully at night.

But this story was just beginning.

I awoke Monday morning feeling refreshed. But I have to warn you, cuckolding (though I didn't even know the word yet) is not for everyone. It fills you with stress, anxiety and shame. At the time I tried to repress those feelings, still continuing to frame this weekend as one of those wild university experiences, to frame mine and Kelly's relationships as a modern, open, casual sexual exploration. That I was just such a good boyfriend and not the jealous type. But I knew deep down, that I was being weak and passive, and day by day, and all those negative feelings fuelled my ever growing lust.

Since being with Kelly I had stopped jerking off as much. My teenage years were spent stroking my cock on a daily basis, looking back I would consider myself a porn addict, but after Kelly and me started having sex I barely did it once a week.

But today I found myself at 7am getting worked up as I made my morning cup of tea. Seeing Ken's shoes, knowing he was home and sleeping in the bed where I had fucked Kelly, looking at the sofa where he had taken her, the images of him lifting her leg and sliding his thick cock into her.

By 7:15 I was back in bed, pyjamas around my thighs and Kellys used panties I had stuffed down the side of my bed two nights prior in my hand. 7:30 they were crammed back down the side of the mattress wet with my cum. Wanking to porn, it would usually take an hour for me to cum, but the memories of the last weekend, as I scrolled through Kelly's tame Facebook pics made me last not even half that. The pictures really were tame, a few selfies and pics of her with friends. The closest one to a hot pic being one of her in jeans and a loose jacket, popping her hips slightly, that combined with those memories of the weekend had me cumming in no time.

After Ken awoke it was like nothing happened. He told me about his day getting high with friends, I told him

me and Kelly had a normal day. He didn't seems to notice any stains on his sheets thank god, before long we were talking like normal buds, until we went to our classes and he made a seemingly normal comment that made me feel a way.

"Say hi to Kelly for me!"

I didn't get to see Kelly that day, and after class I blew Ken off to study. But instead I found myself texting Kelly. It was Monday night and Wednesday was when we all met up. Me, Kelly and friends would have a few drinks at the student union bar. Me and Kelly shared our excitement to see each other.

My laptop was open on Kelly's Facebook again, as I wondered how it'd feel if Kelly was one of those girls who posted alluring selfies, bikini pictures, albums of her dressed slutty in a club. How not only would I be able to wank to them, but how other guys would be checking her out.

Working my cock through my jeans, I steered the conversation to a more dirty nature. We didn't sext a lot, usually a little teasing, but tonight we got dirty for the first time in our messages. Talking about how next time we are alone in the flat we were going to fuck in the kitchen/living area. I jerked my cock as I looked at her pics and read her messages. It was when she told me how she wanted to be on her knees sucking my cock, that I told her I wished I could see that!

She was anxious about it, but I convinced her to send me a picture of her with a finger in her mouth.

As I received the pic of her, eyes wide, mouth pouting as her thick lips sucked her index finger, it was all I could do not to blow. Noticing she was wearing the same white tank top as Friday, I begged her to pull it down for me. Just seeing a picture of her cleavage in a plain bra had me shooting a load instantly. I saved the pics to a folder on my phone, heart racing as I had these pictures of Kelly being filthy just for me. I even managed to get her to send me one with her bra down. I can remember it now, seeing her standing before a dirty mirror, tank top up bra down, a nervous smile on her dimly lit face. Her heaving breasts pressed together betwen her arms. I'd be lying if I didn't shoot a second load that night to them.

I was happy that I came to her pics, thinking about her, and not her and Ken for once. But the next day meeting Kelly for a quick lunch put me back into that shameful place. It was only a for a second, but I saw her phone on the table as she ordered a drink, I saw her inbox.

*Tom.*

*Anni.*

*Ken.*

She had been texting Ken? I told myself it was fine, they were friends. Maybe they were texting before? But all I could do is spend the lunch anxious, not being able to ask Kelly about it. I was in my head a little until Kelly leant in closer, whispering to me.

"Did you like those pictures Tommy?"

"Oh, yeah they were amazing!" I blurted our trying not to get hard at the table. Kelly rubbed my arm, pressing her lips to my cheek and whispered to me.

"I got to get back to class, but check your inbox." She said before kissing me on the lips and leaving for class.

I watched her walk away, my heart pounding, hand shaking as I grabbed my phone. My hands trembled, barely being able to type in my password. I almost dropped my phone as I saw the pic of Kelly. Standing there in a piece of lingerie. A sheer black corset, lace bra pattern. Sheepishly posing in the mirror.

I recall barely being able to hold the phone, looking at how sexy Kelly looked, her large breasts pressed up, seeing the silhouette of her curvaceous body, even the way her long dark hair draped over her shoulder. Her shapely, long legs. All I could think about was how my shy girlfriend was becoming as sexually confident as the porn stars I was obsessed with. I was eager to get home and jerk off to it.

She later told me she went shopping with Anni, and spurred on by her friend and newfound confidence, decided to purchase it.

Before I knew it I was in bed later, scrolling from picture to picture of Kelly on my phone in bed, teasing my sensitive cock, thinking of Kelly dressed up for me. But before I was able to cum i received a text.

*Kelly: hey!*

*Me: hi!*

*Kelly: can I ask something?*

*Me: Ofc!*

*Kelly: Ken has been texting me, he was wondering if I could help him again. I told him I'm not seeing you until Tomorow and won't be there. Do you think it would be bad if he saw some of the pictures I sent?*

I froze. Not seeing this coming. I guess we didn't make rules about this, and I guess I was glad she wasn't hiding the fact her and Ken were texting. But I still felt the breath leave my body, my stomach turn, and like before. The more shame I felt, the more I felt my cock twitch.