Uni Roommate and My Girlfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
I finally see what Kelly and Ken were texting about.
3.7k words
4.19
6.5k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 05/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't say yes. Ken having the pictures was too much, despite how the thought excited me, I had to draw the line somewhere.

*Me: I don't think so, that's a little too much, I thought they were just for me.*

My heart was thumping awaiting her reply. I couldn't help think she clearly wanted Ken to see her. Didn't She?

*Kelly: if that's what you want, he is talking dirty to me though. I'm not sure what to do."*

I was angry at him, but it was so naughty. As I was processing this, pre cum was leaking from my cock even though I wasn't touching it. I wonder what he was saying. I needed to know. I guess it's just texting, it's not near as bad as the stuff that happened this weekend.

*me: what're you two talking about?*

*Kelly: Do you want to see? Should I reply?*

I found I couldn't even type properly as I was so worked up. Angry, aroused. If she replied to him, I would get to read it all. That was an offer I couldn't refuse in that moment.

*me: yeah, help the poor guy out, but show me after ;)*

*Kelly: okay! :)*

I was able to just about type it out with my trembling hands. Over thinking my wording to show Kelly I was laid back. After all, I wasn't jealous I told myself.

I received another message 10 minutes later.

*Kelly: he's begging for one picture to finish too. What do you think?*

Fuck, he really was persistent, and by god was I horny. I guess just one wouldn't hurt.

*me: Sure, just one!*

My mind went crazy wondering what picture she was going to send him. Minutes later I was interrupted by the sound of Ken's door opening, I heard him enter the bathroom and the water running. It seemed Ken was having his weekly shower, guess that meant he was finished?

On queue I heard my text notification.

*Kelly: he's done! I hope that was okay, he was really desperate*

God, Kelly had just made him cum for the third time now. At least I had a say this time! That was a real win in my books.

*me:So....how was it?*

*Kelly: I think I did good. Im still a little embarrassed sexting. I may have worked myself up a little :p*

Reading that lead me to have a leaking stream of pre cum down my shaft. My cock twitching. I couldn't stop thinking, was she more worked up than last night with me?

*me: how worked up?*

I received another message, but this time a picture was attached. It was Kelly laying on her bed. A grey t shirt clung to her sweaty upper body, including her large breasts that rested on her torso, nipples erect. No bra. Shirt lifted slightly showing her navel, plain white panty briefs, clearly wet with one leg up, exposing the wet patch of her knickers.

*Kelly: I'm so tired after that! About to go to sleep. Want me to send the messages over now?*

Fuck, she wasn't just worked up, she was masturbating while talking to him. She was going to bed so she was finished too. He made her cum again. But I couldn't be angry could I? She didn't lie. However I did feel a stab of pain, and yet I found myself replying anyway

*me:if that's okay, yeah*

Below I will type out the messages between Ken and Kelly as I remember best to my ability.

*Ken: So finished for the day? Tommys in his room you should be there with him!*

*Kelly: I wish! Got a lecture early :(*

*Ken: going to blue bull the poor guy! I know he is missing out on those great blow jobs!*

*Kelly: don't bring that up! lol and he gets plenty from me!*

*Ken: oh yeah!? Like what? I can't say how good you are are sucking cock?*

*Kelly: lol I dunno. We text, other stuff too*

*Ken: I was thinking about the weekend, that naughty friday, how good you sucked me on Saturday and now I'm pretty worked up. So what other stuff?*

*Kelly: that's kinda embarrassing reading that lol he asked me to send him pics yesterday*

*Ken: oh well, just saying you suck pretty damn well for a good girl. pics!? Naughty. I know we can't fuck but I'd love to have a peak at those pics.*

*Kelly: I dunno lol*

*Ken: ask him? If not I will*

*Kelly: he said he'd rather not, but he doesn't mind if we do some dirty talk lol*

*Ken: guess I can't blame him. Glad I can talk about how good it felt getting sucked by you though ;)*

*Kelly: I'm glad it felt good :)*

*Ken: was hot seeing your pussy peeking out, got you really wet didn't it?*

*Kelly: it did, it was so naughty*

*Ken: tell me what you were thinking about, don't be shy! this weekend proved you're not the goody two shoes we thought you were*

*Kelly: I was thinking about getting fucked. How it felt with you inside me*

*Ken: now we're talking, was kinda hoping you were going to whip those big ol titties out while you were sucking my cock*

*Kelly: do you like them? I'm touching them right now.*

*Ken: you know I do, seeing them bounce around Friday is what made me need to fuck you. Mmmm good girl what else are you touching? I'm so hard right now*

*Kelly: omg lol I thought you were just lonely. Hmmm nothing yet.*

*Ken: I was, but tbh I didn't realise how hot you were until that night. You hid those fat tits well. What're you wearing?*

*Kelly: thanks I guess Lol t shirt and knickers*

*Ken: put your hand down your panties and tell me how wet it is.*

*Kelly: really wet*

*Ken: imagine me ontop of you now. Legs over my shoulders as I'm filling you up. Sucking your big tits*

*Kelly: that's really hot. It feels so good touching myself reading that*

*Ken: you're too shy, say something filthy. I want you to masturbate like you did in front of me. Pull those panties and use it to rub your clit*

*Kelly: sorry I'm new to this. Mmmm I'm doing it now. I'm thinking about you turning me around and fucking me as I'm bent over*

*Ken: I'll teach you how. Fuck I'm getting close now. Thinking about pulling your hair. Slapping your ass. Did you like my big dick inside you?*

*Kelly: I did! I felt so slutty, I want you to go deep and hard! Maybe play with my clit*

*Ken: I'll work that clit like you've never had done before. Fuck Kelly lemme see one pic I'm so close!*

*Kelly: Tommy said just one :p*

The pic attached was like the one Kelly sent me. Except she had one of her breasts exposed while she masturbated like Ken told her, pulling her panties up to stimulate her clit, her lips visible as they swallow the fabric, a wet patch in her sheets were she was sitting. Her face was cropped out, but I could see her mouth slightly. Her lips parted.

*Ken: wow that was hot! Might hit you up again soon! Remind me to buy Tommy a beer!*

I came to the new picture after reading the messages. Turned on but hurt he got a better pic than me. I figured she'd send one she already sent me. Not long after I fell asleep a sweaty cummy mess, worried about the next day seeing Kelly.

With classes over for the day, I couldn't help wonder what Kelly was texting Ken. I even found myself re-reading the their messages as I went to meet them at the bar.

I needed a strong drink more than ever. I made my way to meet everyone and as I approached my destination I saw Anni and Kelly, who was rocking a different look.

She smiled. Her lips coloured with a red lipstick. This was the first make-up I saw Kelly wear. I never expected her to wear any, I always found her beautiful. But I'd be dammed if I wasn't happy seeing her with such a sexy red glow on her plump lips. With this she wore a short tube dress, dark blue covered in white polka dots, reaching down to her beautiful smooth thighs, her heavy bust pressed up with the most cleavage on show I'd have seen her show in public, she looked, for lack of a better phrase, completely fuckable.

"Hey Tommy! How do I look?" She said with a blush on her cheeks. Despite how she was dressed, I could sense her uneasiness at being dressed this way, yet a sparkle in her eyes, showed an eagerness to be desired

"Kelly you look amazing!" I blurted out. It was then I noticed she was now matching my height. Usually I was taller, but as my eyes traced her seductive body to her feet I realised she was wearing slip on shoes with a one inch heel. I was average height and she was tall for a girl, about an inch shorter than me but the heels had her matching my height now.

I did want Kelly to be more sexy, but seeing her uncomfortably have to pull her dress up as her heaving tits kept moving around made her look so cute. More confident, but still insecure. She held my hand as me Anni and Kelly entered the bar, and straight away I saw eyes on her, students, bar staff. They were all looking at *my* girlfriend!

Ken, Anni, her bf, 3 others, along with me and Kelly were all sitting around a table. Anni and the other girl Mary said how they had been shopping with Kelly today and helped pick out her dress. Like before, the gang saw Kelly grow into herself, the shy girl in the corner was now being stared at, her chest pushed up in her little dress was being used by Anni and Mary to get them served quicker at the bar, which was all a funny joke to the group.

"Come on Kelly I need a drink! We get served quicker when you rest your boobs on the bar!" Said Anni pulling Kelly's hand.

"Noooo aha it's embarrassing." She laughed. I felt myself sink to my chair a little when Ken and Anni's boyfriend Robert, made a game of throwing things at Kelly, and if it landed in her cleavage the other had to buy a beer. Ken even told Kelly to stay still as he pulled her dress slightly down and pushed her chest together to make her cleavage more ample, she shoved him away after his hands pressed them together.

"Stop it Ken! Haha!" She laughed. Trying to feign decency.

The two other guys were giving me props on managing to land a girl like Kelly, and even how 'cool' I was with not being controlling or jealous as Ken and Rob threw bottle caps at Kelly's cleavage. It was a strange compliment to hear. Anni, in an attempt to bolster Kelly, told her boyfriend to feel her breast with one hand, and Kelly's with another to compare.

Rob blushed shooting me a stare.

"Tom doesn't mind! He's too laid back to be the jealous type!" Said Anni letting her boyfriend touch up my girl. I didn't know what to do as I just smiled, leaning on the bar trying to act cool with a shrug of indifference. Slamming my 5th rum.

I found myself outside alone with Ken. He was praising me about how I helped him recently. I tried to tell myself it was genuine affection but I couldn't shake the feeling he was trying to just kiss my ass as he used Kelly. But then he said something.

"It's cool how Kelly is going for the slutty posh girl look tonight!" Hearing him use the word slutty was rather exciting. Maybe I just liked her being slutty, I did always want a nice sweet girlfriend, but if I was honest, years of porn made me sexually want a scantly dressed slut who fucks loud and proud when she wants. Ken walked back in as I was alone blending images of Kelly with the many pornographic scenes I had seen in my young life.

I always had a very visual imagination, and right now I imagined seeing Kelly on a computer screen, lifting her blue little dress up to show her ass as the brazzers logo hung in the corner.

*Did I just want Kelly to be like a pornstar?*

Genuinely believing this to be a healthy view of my partner. I messaged Kelly to meet me outside. She stepped out soon after, I saw two burly doormen giving her body a glance over and smiling at each other.

*look all you want, she's MY slutty girlfriend*

"What's wrong Tommy?"

"Come with me!"

I took her around the corner and found a secluded alley, we could see people walking past but in the shadows we were hidden. I pressed my lips to her, my hands on her waist as we made out. She eagerly accepted and giggled, rubbing her hands on my neck.

"What're you'd doing Tommy!" She said giggling and blushing. I said nothing as I tugged down on her dress. She had a strapless bra on, but as the dress came down so did one of her bra cups. I started kissing her exposed breast, as she pleaded with me. But didn't stop me.

"Tommy stop! Someone will see!" I pulled my lips back and kissed her again. Tongue in her mouth as my hands slid under her dress.

"Shhhh let's get naughty, it's risky!" I whispered as my thumbs found her panty waistline, and with one pull I dropped then to the floor.

"Tommy! We're not going to have sex in an alley!"

"What about this?" I replied, her panties round her ankles as I started rubbing her pussy. It was only a little wet, but as I spread her lips and kissed her neck, my other hand groping her large exposed breast, I felt her thighs spread for me, her ruby lips letting out a soft moan.

"Fuck, oh my god... be quick!" She moaned as I began sliding a finger in. Working it in and out as I ravaged her body, feeling her get wetter. Treating her like the slut I wanted her to be. With a second finger in, cluelessly trying to get deeper and deeper into her, I could feel her moans growing louder. I kept looking to my right to make sure no one was looking, all I could see were shadows passing. I was loosing my mind at the thrill of possibly being caught with Kelly like this. She kissed me, as I felt her thighs clamp around my hand, her pussy twitching on my fingers.

It was only a moment, but we made out basking in the glow of Kelly's orgasm. Before we heard our names called out by Anni. In a panic we scrambled and covered Kelly's body, but in the dark, and with her shuffling feet, we didn't find her knickers.

The next two days were not as eventful as Wednesday night when I fingered Kelly in an alley and made her lose her panties.

I did see Anni had taken some pics of that night, one of Kelly in her blue dress was uploaded to Facebook. It's embarrassing, I had nudes, yet was more excited by a clothed, sultry picture just because of the fact others can see her. It was of Anni and Kelly, smiling as they look upward at the phone, a nice show of Kelly's big pale cleavage. It was hard to ignore the likes she got on it, even the comments from Rob, saying *put them away!* and a guy called Charlie simply typing :0

While playing video games with Ken, he made a joke about how good the picture was, it wasn't lost on me that he turned in early, no doubt to jerk off to the pic, or maybe the one she sent him privately. Kelly did confirm there had been no texting which was a blessing I suppose.

I had also tried to research by newfound slutty gf kink. Realising I wasn't a weak passive guy, I just liked having a slutty gf. Her dressing up, using her in public. The stuff with Ken and liking her getting checked out was just happenstance. However, did you know if you look up slutty gf, you saw interesting titles such as.

*slut gf fucks behind bfs back*

*slutty gf mfm*

*slutty gf and he boyfriends best friend*

Why was it always cheating I thought, was that the only thing that made a girlfriend slutty? I wanted her to be slutty but for me! I ended Friday night jerking off to a porn video of a slut gf fucking her boss, wearing a black lingerie not too different from Kelly's, looking between the video and the picture of Kelly in her lace black corset, trying my best to ignore the context of her cheating but enjoying it anyway.

I hadn't told her my new fetish for liking her being slutty, but I did confess I'd like it if she didn't talk to Ken this weekend. We spoke about it and she wanted to know if she should stop all dirty stuff with him, I wanted to say yes. But for some reason I said just for this weekend, while we were alone. It felt like an easier thing to ask. Anni and Mary had decided to go bar hopping, we were invited but declined, opting for time alone in Kelly's dorm, and it was worth it.

We spent the day hanging out watching movies, then at night I was greeted with Kelly entering her room with a robe, slowly opening it to reveal the sexy black corset I had been dying to see her in. The porno I watched crept back into my mind, but I managed to shake it off after laying Kelly onto her bed, resting her legs on my shoulders as I licked her pussy through the lace fabric. After feeling her wetness soak through, I pulled it to the side as I worked my fingers into her. My clumsy young fingers sliding in and out as I licked around where I thought the clit to be. She asked me to keep my fingers inside her, as she used the gusset of the lingerie to stimulate her clit, just like she had with Ken. Kelly worked her clit, as I fingered her and eventually made her cum.

Then it was my turn, keeping her there on her back, I worked my trembling cock into her. With my face in her warm sweaty chest, her corset now down around her waist exposing those beautiful tits, I started pumping her. Her soft pink pussy was too much, it didn't take me long to cum, grunting as I filled her up.

I had a little regret, that I didn't bend her over like I knew she wanted. But I looked up to her sparkling blue eyes.

"Did you cum?" I whimpered.

"No but I already came when you fingered me!" She replied happily. I wish I made her cum, but appreciated how happy she was.

The next day was Sunday, and trying to ignore her roommates Anni and Mary's hangover, we stayed up in Kelly's room. This allowed me to add another piece to my Kelly collection, as she agreed to let me video her blowing me.

Lost now, I can only describe the memory of the video. It stated with her hand working my hard shaft as her big blue eyes looked up at me. Her pony tail swinging side to side. Before turning away, hand on her face.

"Don't be shy!" I whispered, the camera shaking as she pulled my forskin back with a little tug. So tight it would get stuck once below the helmet when hard, not retracting all the way. Her tongue teased my pink shiny helmet for a few minutes before her lips took it in.

Her head bobbed up and down, closing her eyes when she gagged, opening them to look at the camera as a few small tears welled in her beautiful eyes. The sound of her slurping mixed with my panting.

"C-can I cum on your tits?" I mumbled. Kelly agreed with a loud hum, cock still in her mouth. When ready, I pulled out, pointing my cock at her tits, exposed after lifting her pyjama top. Beads of cum decorated her tits. The video lasted just under 5 minutes.

With that my weekend was over and I was back at my dorm room. It seemed not texting Ken had an effect, as Kelly had told me the next day she still had no messages from Ken after she didn't reply to the last one. Ken had even poked his head in my room during the week and asked if Kelly was okay, I told him she was great. It seems like not being replied to had made Ken back off, so much so he didn't even attend the drinks at the SU that week. But then again, he was still heavily drinking, smoking and behind on his classes. He was so out of character he even apologised to me for messaging Kelly, saying he should have come to me first.

Not that it meant Kelly didn't get any attention at the bar, we joked how even in the turtleneck she wore, her tits were visible and able to get us a few drinks. But by this point I was okay with my girlfriend being known for her chest as a form of banter.

Her shopping continued, as she told me she had brought her first g string, the idea alone helped out my daily wank that evening. Though, as I jerked my cock to Kelly, her pictures, even the idea of her wearing her tiny little white G string, I couldn't help feel my ejaculations had become less thrilling.

So I guess that was the end of Kelly and Ken right? I sure thought so, but I think you know that the fact this isn't the final part means that it isn't, and with the weekend approaching Kelly was going to back at my university dorm with Ken only one room away.