Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed and balled my hands into fist. She was getting too close for my liking.

"She cupped my face into her hands, ran her thumb across my bottom lip, and kissed me. Her lips were so full and soft." As she said this Mandy kept moving closer and leaned down so she was at eye level. Her hands settled on both sides of my body, she had me trapped. I didn't know if I should be jealous that Clarissa put her hands on Mandy, or turned on by the image of them kissing. Either way, my body reacted to it.

"Her hands ran down my neck and my back and came back up the front of my dress until they settled on my boobs." She was whispering all of this and staring at my face trying to gauge my reaction.

"Was it better than our kiss?" I said abruptly. I guess I was more jealous than I thought.

Mandy's mouth broke into a small smile. "Wouldn't you like to know." She pulled her PJs from right next to me and stood up straight in front of me. Did she know what she was doing to me? Her hand reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She let it fall to the ground and I groaned at the sight of her breasts. The nipples were a light rose color and they stood out begging for attention. Her breasts sat high on her chest. They were not small they were perfect. My body reacted immediately.

I reached out and grabbed Mandy by the waist. I pulled her on top of me and she readily spread her legs and sat on my lap. I dug my fingers in her hair and pulled her face towards mine. She moaned when our lips made contact. Her hands ran through my neck and down my back and up again. I pushed my tongue into her inviting mouth and we both moaned in unison. Her hips began to rotate on their own accord and I dropped my hands on each side of them pulling her closer to me. Her tongue slid inside my mouth and I pulled her against me even tighter. My left hand ran along her hip and moved between us. I rubbed her skin and let my fingers run back and forth against her underwear. If she wanted this to stop, she was going to have to say something now. When she continued to kiss me, I let my left hand push her panties to the side and ran my middle finger against her opening. She was wet. I knew I was already dripping.

She broke our kiss to moan out loud. Her head dropped back and she arched her back. I looked at her breast and eagerly took one nipple in my mouth. Her moans began to get louder as my thumb brushed across her clit. I brought my right hand up and placed my first finger against her lips to indicate that she needed to quiet down. My mom and brother were not too far from my room and they would wake up if we kept this up. Mandy, though, didn't get the hint, she instead opened her mouth and licked my finger before wrapping her lips around it. I groaned and bit my lip and began to rub on her clit a little faster. Her hips ground into my hand and I let her take charge.

She grinded against my fingers and matched the sucking motion on my finger to the thrusting of her hips. Her legs began to tremble and I looked back up at her face. She was close. I took her other nipple in my mouth and nibbled on it. They were so perfect, so full and sweet. That was all it took. She lightly bit my finger and let her orgasm crash in. She grinded her hips more frantically and her whole body began to shake. I sat back and watched as her cum filled my hand. It was the best sight I had ever seen.

Her breathing began to get back to normal. Her lips were now a bruising red color, probably from my passionate kissing, and her cheeks and neck and even her chest were a darker shade of pink. Her hair was partially stuck on her glistening forehead. Through heavy lids, she looked down at me and smiled. It was small at first and then it took over her face. She leaned down and kissed me.

"What took you so long?" She asked and rested her forehead against mine.

***