Unicorn Found at the Gym Ch. 02

Story Info
The night continues...
2.1k words
4.7
6.6k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James eased himself out of the arm chair in the corner of the room and quietly made his way to the en-suite, as he passed the bed he gazed down at these two gorgeous girls entwined in a passionate embrace, both panting as they came down from the euphoric high of what had just occurred. His wife Jess lazily opened her eyes as he walked past and gave him a wink. He knew the night was just beginning.

Lottie heard the shower start to run and felt movement beneath her, she rolled off Jess onto her side. She undid the straps that had Jess's feet so firmly tethered to the bed and turned around to see her smiling up at her.

"I'm so glad I left that gym when I did" she smiled.

"So am I" purred Jess.

Lottie released Jess's hands and pulled her close, the two shared a warm embrace.

"Right, I need a shower" Jess proclaimed, "you coming".

The two of them walked to the other bathroom and stepped into the large walk-in shower. They took a shower together, the warm water was soothing, they kissed and stroked each other tenderly. Lottie felt submissive again and had hoped that Jess may slide her fingers inside her and make her cum, she didn't. Maybe it was time for her to leave.

When they got out of the shower, and dried off they headed back to the bedroom. James was nowhere to be seen. Lottie picked up her gym clothes, Jess immediately took them off her, "you won't be needing those for a while". Lottie smiled.

The two girls went downstairs, both completely naked, they found James in the living room mixing cocktails. Jess plopped herself down on the sofa and motioned for Lottie to sit next to her. James handed them both a cosmopolitan.

"How often do you two do this?" Lottie asked, with a clear mind she suddenly had lots of questions spinning around her head.

"Pretty often" Jess replied. "You want to know how we got into it, don't you?"

Lottie nodded.

"We'd been married about a year and to be honest our sex life had taken a bit of a dive, we hadn't been honest with each other about what we both wanted, about our fantasies."

"I thought if I told Jess about my desire to see her get fucked by other men she'd freak out and want to leave me. Jess never told me that at uni she'd dated a couple of girls and still thought about fucking girls when she masterbated." James interjected.

"One night" Jess took over "I walked in on him in the bathroom, he was wanking watching porn on his phone. It was awkward and embarrassing for both of us.

The next night we had dinner plans with some friends, we had a bit too much to drink so when we got home I plucked up the courage to bring it up.

I asked him what sort of porn he was watching. He went quiet but as I was drunk I wouldn't let him just say nothing. I told him, we're gonna talk about this.

He said, I'd rather show you. He connected his phone to the tv and opened the video, the title came up just before he pressed play. "Hotwife fucked raw by stud while husband watches".

I'm sitting there watching this video of this woman getting fucked by a big black guy and in the corner of the video you can see her husband wanking while they're doing it.

It was really fucking hot. I got horny and he got hard, we fucked the way we did when we first met. Different positions, slow, fast, it was amazing.

We started talking more about our fantasies and I told him about my experience with girls at uni. I was surprised that he really wanted to see me fuck another man. That he had even thought about watching me with more than one man.

After that night we couldn't get enough of each other, it wasn't just the sex that had gotten better, we'd talk more, about what we imagined happening if we were to bring another man into the mix.

Then we did it, we joined some online swinger sites and met a guy, we met for drinks the first time and when we got home James fucked me like he'd never fucked me before. That sealed the deal.

He came to our house a few days later and we spent the night fucking over and over, James just watched. When the guy left I sucked James cock and for the first time since we met I couldn't swallow all his cum, he was so turned on from what he just seen me do all night.

From there we went to lots of clubs and parties, James started to get involved more, I remember the first time another man was inside my pussy and James came up and put his cock in my mouth. We all came at the same time. It was so hot."

"What about with other women?" Lottie asked.

'Well the guy that had double teamed me with James at the club was married and his wife had been watching me get fucked by both of them. When they'd finished and I was covered in their cum, lying on this bed in the club she approached me and whispered in my ear "can I clean you up?" She then licked all their cum off my body and ate my pussy until I came again. She literally devoured me."

While Jess was enthusiastically detailing their journey Lottie was absentmindedly running her hand up and down her inner thigh.

"Fuck Jess, you've got me so turned on...and look at James!" He was rock hard and Lottie could see pre cum forming at the tip of his cock.

Jess took Lottie's hand and pulled her off the sofa onto the floor. The two of them moved forward on their knees in front of James. Jess ran her hand up his inner thigh. He cock twitched. She put her hand on the back of Lottie's head and guided her towards his throbbing manhood. Lottie opened her mouth. The two of them took turns sucking his cock, while Lottie had her mouth wrapped around him Jess would caress her breasts and her hand would meander between her legs but only on her thighs. Lottie was dripping wet.

With Lottie's lips around him and Jess sucking his balls into her mouth James finally exploded. Lottie gulped down his first spurt of seamen, but she couldn't take all of it, she pulled her head away from him and more and more gushed over her face and onto her tits. Jess was immediately all over her, she kissed Lottie, forcing her tongue into Lottie's mouth, eager to taste her husband's seed from within their sluts mouth. Jess worked her was down Lottie, licking her chin, her neck and finally down to her breasts.

Once Jess had licked and sucked all her husbands cum off Lottie's naked body she continued south, pushing Lottie back, with Lottie laying on the floor she spread her legs wide open to give Jess access to her moist wet pussy.

Lottie was in heaven again, Jess was licking and sucking all over her cunt, sliding her tongue inside her pussy, sucking her clit. Lottie was getting close, her hips were rolling back and forth, her breathing was heavy. Then Jess just stopped, Lottie was so close, she tried to put her hand between her legs but Jess grabbed her arm tight and pushed it back above her head. "Please, don't stop" Lottie moaned.

Jess stood up, took Lottie's hands in hers and lead her upstairs to the bedroom. She pushed her onto the bed and turned to the dresser. Lottie watched her, hoping she'd pick up the toy that had caught her eye when she'd first entered the room.

Jess turned around holding a butt plug and the wand that Lottie had used to bring her to her first explosive orgasm. Lotties eyes widened. She'd never had anything inside her ass before. This had been a day of firsts so she didn't stop Jess as she approached the bed.

Jess got on her knees at the end of the bed, all she could see was Lottie's pink pussy and her tight ass. She took a cushion from the floor and put it under Lottie so she had better access. She ran her fingers over Lottie's pussy, lightly, sending a shiver down Lottie's spine. She slid one finger inside her snatch, she found her g-spot and gently massaged it. She started to lick the puckered hole below her finger, she made it wet and slowly, gently put her pinky up against Lottie's second entrance.

As Lottie felt what Jess was doing to her she closed her eyes, laid her head back and decided to just submit to whatever Jess wanted to do to her. She felt the tip of a finger against her tight ass, she relaxed and Jess slid it slowly into her. Then she felt a second finger, she reached back and spread her ass, signalling to Jess her ass belonged to her.

Jess took the butt plug and put it up against the tight hole in front of her. She took her time, told Lottie to take deep breaths. As it entered Lottie she braced and grabbed the sheets on the bed "relax, breathe" Jess told her. Then she clamped her mouth onto Lottie's pussy, licking her up and down. This made Lottie relax and she started to enjoy the feeling. She enjoyed it a lot.

She heard the wand turn on and to her surprise felt the vibrations on her ass, Jess had placed the end of the wand against the end of the butt plug. It was vibrating inside her ass, it felt incredible, then she felt two fingers enter her pussy again, she'd never felt so satisfied, so full.

Lottie hadn't noticed James had returned to the bedroom. He'd been watching her receive her first anal pleasure. Despite having already cum twice he was rock hard again. He placed his hands on his wife's naked hips and raised her onto all fours. He slid his cock inside her soaking wet pussy and got into a good steady rhythm.

Lottie could hear Jess moaning, she opened her eyes and watched as her husband impailed her over and over again. This sent her over the edge and she came, she felt wetter than she'd ever felt and when she opened her eyes again she could see Jess's face was soaking wet. She'd squirted all over her new lovers beautiful face...another first.

Jess put her hands back and slowed her husband's pace and moved forward so he slipped out of her, she took her husband in her mouth, she took him as far down her throat as she could manage. She spat all over his cock to make it as wet and possible. Lottie could sense what was coming and it made her a little nervous. Jess grabbed her husband's cock and directed it towards Lottie's open legs. She pushed the tip up against the tight entrance in front of her face. Lottie had the wand now and she was using on her pussy. It was helping her relax.

Lottie felt the tip of Jame's cock start to push against her, she took some deep breaths, he was going slowly. She felt something cool running around her ass, Jess as put some lube on her and her husband's cock. It slid inside her, she pressed the wand harder onto her clit. The feeling took her breath away.

Jess was now on the bed with Lottie, she was touching her, stroking her breasts, she whispered "is this ok?" Lottie could only nod, the pleasure she was experiencing as James slowly moved back and forth was so overwhelming. Jess got on top of Lottie and got her pussy into a position where they could share the wand, the vibrations pulsing through both of them.

Looking down at Lottie she put her hand around her throat, she squeezed. "Harder" Lottie moaned. As Jess tightened her grip Lottie came once more. Her body tensed and as the waves of pleasure washed over her she could feel James sink deep inside her and could feel him fill her ass with his warm cum. Jess wasn't quite there but when her husband put two fingers inside her she too felt another orgasm flood over her.

Once again the two women collapsed, one on top of the other. James eased his cock out of Lottie and collapsed into the arm chair in the corner of the room.

Lottie woke up the next morning, still naked, next to Jess. She laid there and thought about what had taken place the night before. She'd never of imagined that she would spend a night getting fucked by this incredible hot couple. She wondered what would come of it...