All Comments on 'Unintended Consequences Ch. 02'

by sincity001

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
2armoured2armouredabout 5 years ago
Suburban delights!

Great story line! Give us more. No doubt that video footage will be used to ensure all the boys have her, one by one and in a gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just leave Larry out of any future stories

Mary left the useless prick the next morning and became a useless slut who screwed every young male at their high school and lived in a shoe, because she had so many kids she didn't know what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
They sound like a couple of 12 yr old preteen boys.

Good grief, these guys are men. They’re in the best shape of their lives, their cocks would get hard if the wind blows and they conversation they had makes them sound like a couple of kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Jack had listened to the tail"

A tail is what's at the end of a dog. You meant "tale". Nice to see you know the difference between to and too, but you forgot about two, and used "too" in its place. Too many missing commas and other errors as well.

I found your story erotic, but all the errors were distracting. Please keep writing, because your stories are hot, but please proofread prior to posting them. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did you even bother to proof read this mess?

Nobody is THAT stupid. I understand the horny kid (was he even of legal age?). But what motivates the slut? And why would she take the chances she does? It makes no sense. Unless Darth Vadar is coming to save her?

1 star

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Sorry dog, it was a four or five for me but that crap at the end with Luke and Jack

Ruined it for me.

Richie4110Richie4110about 5 years ago
Nice finish

It’s always possible to make a story better and such is true with yours. However, from a basic premis, this one hits the mark for the young, inexperience male.

Thank you for not making us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

She wiĺl make a good slut for young cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
slut

and cheater. nuff said.

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
Good for a boy

This is quite good read especialy for a boy,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Absolutely love the first and second story. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be very arousing if Mary became a slut for those three boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While the gay writer has written a so so story of a teenage fantasy…the number of cocks he has had to suck so that they may give him a anon. Great reviews and high scores must really have burned his knees!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous