Unintended Consequences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sincity001
sincity001
119 Followers

Tommy was in heaven. The sensations of her mouth over his cock, her tongue licking and flicking at his cock head was incredible. He felt the sensation to cum building in him. Mary sensed the same as his cock started to throb. She quickly removed his cock from her mouth and moved up his body to once again kiss him, testing his reaction to the taste of his cock from her mouth. He didn't flinch, so either he didn't notice or didn't care. She smiled.

"Now its your turn," she whispered in his ear.

She guided his hand down to her very wet pussy. He found her opening and inserted a finger. She moaned in response as he worked it in and out of her. He followed it with a second finger which only increased the volume of the moans.

"Taste me"

He moved down her body kissing her as he went. He never appreciated how sexy a toned tanned stomach could be. He spent time kissing her there but he had even better things to explore and he moved further down. He kissed and licked all around. She used her fingers to show him her clit which he quickly moved to. Her gasp indicated he had found the right place. He kept probing and exploring with his tongue until she cried out as a wave of ecstasy hit her. He was going to carry on but she now wanted something else and was going to take it. She moved from under him and got him to lay on his back so she could straddle him. She shuddered as she felt his cock enter her for the second time that day. She slowly moved up and down his shaft, kissing him, caressing him as she did so. A couple of times she felt him tense with an orgasm approaching but she kept still whilst gently kissing him until the sensation lifted from him. The third time it happened she was ready for his cum and she rode him harder until he exploded within her. She moved back down to kiss him as he looked lovingly back up into her eyes.

Mary whispered in his ear. "Now you know how to please a woman. I hope that helped. You are a wonderful boy who will find a great girl to be with. Now we leave it at that."

With that she removed herself from his cock and gave him one last kiss before getting dressed and leaving.

Upon returning home Larry considered why Mary looked slightly dishevelled, smelled of sex, and couldn't stop smiling. He also considered raising it with her but thought better of it. It felt the air had been cleared between them and he was not about to spoil it by interrogating her about it. She might tell him one day.

Luke and Jack quickly made their excuses and left Tommy's house. They were all slightly embarrassed to see Tommy in a state of undress but were turned on by the sound of sex and seeing Mrs Thomas' great body, once they had figured out that they could watch what was happening by going outside and looking in through the conservatory window into the sitting room. As they walked home Luke thoughts on how much he was about to jerk off while thinking about her were interrupted by the sight of two large breasts bouncing up and down.

"A memento of the occasion, you might say" sneered Jack as he zoomed out on the video on his phone until all of Mrs Thomas and Tommy could be seen fucking without a care in the world. "I am getting a piece of that ass one way or another."

sincity001
sincity001
119 Followers
12