All Comments on 'Unintentional Betrayal'

by Writewinger

Sort by:
  • 279 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 month ago

Great start to the story, nice build up to the "date" and then fizzzzzled to nothing. No BTB or retribution on the slimy bastard. I'm tending to agree with the husband that he was indeed a wimp, both before and after the fact. I'm sure the could have arranged for an accident or mugging to happen to the guy, after all this is fiction and anything can happen.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would not have advised her to drop the rape. Honestly, I would have told her that she got herself into the situation by doing what she wanted so now she can do whatever she wants. Also, I would have divorced her a lot sooner. The disrespect was too much. Sorry she got raped but that does not change the situation. What if there was no rape and she came home and rubs the great evening in his face and does it again and again?

robo057robo0574 months ago

Hubby seems obsessed with her having an orgasm but

not with the fact she was raped. As far as not taking legal

action that's their choice. The perpetrator would most

definately get a visit from some friends. Seems wrong

that he got away without any action against him

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow the rapist wins. Interesting perspective for a writer to take. A lot of effort went into letting the rapist off. Everyone has their heros. As a retired Dick there is no way even a decent human being would let this serial rapist walk. Sorry bud but if you were a cop you would understand.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The wife is either mentally challenged or just plain stupid. Really, how did she think the "date" was going to end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hubby was an ass. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The husband is an asshole. She was raped. Yes, she stupidly disrespected her husband wishes but was foolish enough to think the guy was just a friend. The husband talked her out of charging him with rape but could not forgive her stupid naivete. Maybe divorce will good for them anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Seamen?" She had sailors in her anus?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The weak point in this is: They should have allowed the rapist go to London! There would be the perfect place to destroy him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! She trashed the marriage by disrespecting her husband, and got what she deserved when her date disrespected her!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Her disrespect was the killer

What a stupid emptyheaded woman. He was better off without her, the dumb bitch.

Still 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

gave it 1* - a very sad - wimpy - no revenge - divorce story. Who wants to read that shit. I wanted to see Connie get beat to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She was used goods after her planned night of "dinner and dancing." That she was drugged is irrelevant. She put herself into a situation she should never have considered. The result of her decision was that she became a cum dump. The husband had no reason to be interested in Connie's sloppy seconds.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

A going-away party but just with the CEO’s PA? If ONE is all of the employees with whom Conrad interacted who were going to take advantage of free gourmet food plus drinks, that screams untrustworthy! It actually sounds like he invited Sweetie for dining, drinking and dancing! Sounds like a date to me!

Rimbauds_SpectreRimbauds_Spectreover 1 year ago

The husband is a fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could be reality. But accepting reality so passibly is cowardice. He should have reacted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

rn2711 thinks that they shouldn’t divorce over one date.

This entire situation was preventable, including the drugs and “rape”. I don’t know why or when people started to think that it’s okay to have opposite sex friends as adults. The standard is that you don’t eat, drink, dance, or engage in anything close to “dating behavior” with anyone other than your spouse. You certainly never allow yourself to be alone with someone.

Again, as happens over and over in LW, the woman is presented as a naive child with no agency and no accountability. She didn’t know it was a date?!? 12 year old girls know that dinner and dancing is a date!

She shouldn’t have been given custody. She will turn her son against his father, blaming him for “breaking up the family”. She still doesn’t understand that her choices were wrong, long before she actually went on the date.

Also, I don’t think that a veteran, and a police officer would be this indecisive. He should have put “Connie” outside, and locked the door. Rip the dress off his wife, take her phone, and handcuff her to the bed. Tell her that she can go on dates after the divorce.

ZK

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Interesting story. Made me think. Let's take the rape out of the picture. The husband shouldn't blame the wife for the rape.

So, we are left with a one time date where the wife (at first) didn't even realize it's a date.

Should he divorce her for that? I don't think so. Maybe if she continued dating but not after one time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC should make sure the new man in the slut's life knows exactly why he divorced her. Once a cheater...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IMO this story is overly kind to the wife who chose to go out on a 1 on 1 date with dinner, drinks and dancing with another man and no intention of getting home when she told her husband she'd be home. That was enough to end the marriage and people will think I'm unduly harsh but she can get her sympathy from others-there's no reason for the husband to go easy on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The telling point on his wife is she deceived her husband in order to have a titlitating semi-sexual thrill to boost her ego. While she had no initial intent to have sex hee deception, will act of deaming her husband and shunning any and all concern for adverse impact of her choice on him all go to show she was well down the road to cheating at a later date. Divorcing her was, sadly, the only outcome for this mess.

I can well believe the legal argument.

It would be relatively easy to destroy her credibility in court.

The fault, ar it's base, is hers.

VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY. 5 STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

seamen ? semen?

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 1 year ago

A great, well conceived, and well written story. While not a particularly happy ending; the couple are both at least attempting to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, I have to agree with many of the comments and suggest that Elaine was the whole problem in this story. She cheated on her husband, setting him up for cuckholding. Whether or not she was raped is immaterial as she chose to date while still married. Her husband did waste 2 more years trying to salvage a sunken marriage but that’s on him for being too tolerant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At the end of the day he is well shed of a genuine stupid, deceptive and quasi narcissistic woman.

SHE, not her husband, intentionally put herself in a compromising position that intentionally or quasi intentionally, put herself into.

She was, psychology, well down chosen path of a cheater.

Drugs aside, she, eventually would have found another target. That man might be complicit SHE, on the other hand would have been the predator.

Anyway you cut it the marriage was dead...just a matter of when.

Feel sorry for her rape? In this, not really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can see her getting sailors into her pussy and ass, but how in the world did she get them in her hair???

jon991gjon991galmost 2 years ago

There was no "unintentionally" about it she intentionally went on a date with another man whilst married.

morzilmorzilalmost 2 years ago

Not prosecuting is bullshit. The reasons given to not prosecute are from the 19th century. There are legal protections for victim privacy. This predator should be in prison. All you people concentrating on the wife need to get an conscience transplant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The nasty cunt did not “unintentionally” deceive her husband. She knew he would object to her going out with a man so she intentionally misled led into thinking it was a woman. The lying bitch got exactly what she deserved.

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonalmost 2 years ago

The title says "Unintentional Betrayal" yet her part in what happened isn't unintentional. She put herself in that situation.

What happened to her is said, obviously.

Yet, it doesn't excuse her behavior towards her husband and their marriage.

She got what she deserved (settle down !!! I'm talking about the divorce, not the "rape")

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't feel bad for the bitch

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

Good creative plot and well written although there were some typos. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Piss poor ending.

Too many things wrong to list.

Otherwise a well written story.

Bill S.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

unsatisfying, but not bad.

Thriller54Thriller54about 2 years ago

Good cautionary tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and a plausible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Connie did not get off scott free as this story implies. I had to bide my time and do reconnaissance. The stupid twit did not even leave town he was that cocky..

I watched him for about a year and then arranged my alibi. Several of my old Army buddies came into town and we decided to have a few drinks together.

I, as pre arranged, quietly slipped out of the bar and went to where I knew Connie would be and waited. When he left the bar he was at I pounced.

His body was found the next day. I returned to the reunion and proceeded to get hammered.

The news the next morning detailed his injuries. Knees destroyed, hands crushed, ribs shattered and genitals destroyed. Naturally I was questioned but my buddies provided the perfect alibi. The case is still open and unsolved.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Not surprised we get a wimpy cuck tale by an author who did a name spin on rightwinger...majority of cucks belong in his party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes she intended to go out and she deceitfully lied to her husband. She led him to believe her date was with another female. Then she let this bastard come to her home to pick her up, further attempting to humiliate her husband, then she back talks him when he tries to get her to understand the danger she is exposing herself to. Women are definitely the weaker sex, both in body AND MIND. THIS BITCH WAS STUPID. If my wife had pulled this shit, i would have left her stupid ass in the hospital and got a full court hearing just to drag her ignorant ass thru the system to teach her a lesson, and then with no counseling or discussion other than to say i told you so, i would have divorced her stupid ass and sued the company she works for. What a stupid bitch.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

A career cop who let his slut wife kiss and leave with her boyfriend and then ignored revenge on them. Get real! The slut did get what she deserved --- and a divorce! Why doesn't ex hubby tell the friendly guy ex wifey is dating why he divorced her? Not a believable story.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEover 2 years ago

No real revenge on Conrad, 1 star

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Goes out with another guy wearing "fuck me" heels but isn't intending sex later? Bitch please...

This writer is obviously another in the long list of beta male closet cucks that infest this site.

Thankfully he stopped writing this shit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cop was an asshole;

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thankfully the author has stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and insightful.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

Decent story and well written. In the end, though, my problem was the title. Clearly, it was an intentional betrayal. Worked with him for two years, suddenly moving to London, and now a date and lies to her husband about when she would return, and then the whole idea of him picking her up in the home? You probably should have softened the set up if you wanted the readers to have any empathy for her.

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

don't like it one bit. another stupid story about stupid husband.

at some point in his life every man must demand respect - even if that means to become violent.

the husband in that story was a weak one, that's why the wife ended up with a house and better yonger man by her side.

1 starr

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why give slut anything? Should have kicked it into the streets where it belongs.

Slut got what it deserved. The total disrespect and humiliation piled onto the cuckold should have made slut take its own life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing the number of braindead morons who think "she got what she deserved". Nobody deserves to get raped...Ever. Not even the people who think "she got what she deserved". Though they come closer that she did, that's for sure.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Oops, as a seasoned cop AND an army ranger. Maybe he felt she did not deserve putting himself in harm's way.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Good writing in that it got emotions going. Divorce was the only viable outcome due to the planning to cheat and the disrespect. Disliking Elaine was easy as she showed no repentence and even hooked up with a younger guy (like her date) a year later. Joe should have "raped" her again in the divorce by taking all he could including Tommy, who now has a younger father figure to interact with. Also, being a seasoned cop, there was still no retribution on Connie.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 3 years ago

This was unsatisfying on many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a bitch. He should not have given her the house. 50/50 down the line, if a community property state. Go for custody and a more favorable split if not a community property state. She is totally to blame for what happened to her. And the husband should have gotten the entire $250k from the company - he was the damaged one. Or, once again, if community property, then gotten half of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read some of the reviews, wow people really do suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Elaine was on the road to cheating on her husband long before Conrad raped her. Which, as others had pointed out he really didn't need the drugs if he'd had a bit more patience she would have given it it up willingly. She showed no remorse over the complete disrespect, lying and betrayal she showed her husband in setting up her "date" in the first place. No she wants to play the victim card. When you make shitty decisions, don't be surprised when shitty things happen. In this case, divorce was the only option. Only time will tell if Elaine actually learned any lessons about her entitlement attitude.

Boardman68Boardman68almost 3 years ago

There is no doubt she set up this whole thing. She wanted a date with another man, planned not only the date but her carefully constructed description of "going to dinner & dancing with Connie". Even worse, she set up for Conrad coming to the house to pick her up & her to be busy getting ready so her husband would be confronted by her date with little time to stop it from happening. Even her angry response was prepared when her husband confronted her in the bedroom. Then, rubbed his nose in it by kissing her date in front of her husband. The level of ego/self centeredness & level of disrespect displayed by her for her husband & marriage is way over the top...she could have pulled off this date by sticking to her story, & meeting her date at the restaurant. Even in the ER, after all that has happened, there is no real remorse as she almost immediately loses her temper & lashes out at her husband: telling him "to just leave!".

Elaine is not naive as her husband describes her. She has a conniving spirit, totally self-centeredness, & utter disrespect for her husband. All of which leads me to honestly believe, that if Conrad had played is cards right....he didn't need to drug her. She would have needed very little persuasion to take their date 'all the way'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She suffered far less pain than she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She blindsided him by not admitting that Connie was a man. He should have made it clear that he was going to go with her on her date despite the arguments it would cause he could have made it clear that wherever they went he would follow them. That would put a damper on the evening.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 for this story.

She planned her date with the male co-worker.

She taunted her husband by kissing the perp at the front door before they left.

She got exactly what she deserved - end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I know this will rattle the inmates.

I know this will cause an uproar, but my caveman-reptilian brain is screaming, "Well, she put herself in the circumstance to be raped." Now, before everyone goes apeshit; 1) this is fiction, 2) I said it was my lizard brain response, 3) I don't condone rape - I personally think rapist should get the needle, 4) it's my higher brain functions that make me feel pity if this happened to someone. If this happened in reality, the MC should have been firm and laid down the law - if she went out with the guy, not to come back home. He doesn't own her, but there are consequences to one's actions. She showed nothing but disrespect and disregard for her husband's feelings. She doesn't deserve his love or protection after that move.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Wow no catching the dude coming out of a bar at night and wrecking his kneecaps and balls. No automatic trial for rape and conviction? No RAAC...We read so many of these where the guilty party gets there comeuppance and the offending party gets there revenge, that it often gets in the way that its fantasy and real life does not operate on those terms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An ex ranged let this guy live? Why? Easy to kill him without getting caught. Morally even easier to justify it to his ownself, the only person he needs to justify anything to.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

She was an idiot and a poor excuse for a wife for putting herself in that situation, but rape is still rape. Her being discouraged from pressing charges because of the blowback is all too real. Can understand why divorce was the inevitable outcome, though.

@JonDoe315: Life's like that, we don't get karmic retribution proportional to our sins. Plus, all we know is that she's in a relationship with a decent guy, she could be still carrying around trauma from the rape that fucks with her for the rest of her life. Might not be all sunshine there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Has writewinger never watched or read a cop story? Instead of debating whether retired police officer husband can talk to wife or give husband the pros and cons of pressing charges they would go to the scene of the crime Connie’s hotel room to look for evidence.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again, she was cheating when she walked out the door. No one deserves to be raped, but she comes pretty close to it.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

why does she get a happier ending then he did even if it was a small measure of happiness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She put herself in that position and received karma. She did bad to her husband and she received bad in return.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Sorry the whole premise of her making hubby think Connie was a woman pretty much laid out how she was going to get laid. No wife would pull that shit without an agenda.

So this gets a 1 star only because I cant give it less.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

You're a fucking former Army Ranger, dude. Find him before he toodles off to London, fuck up his shit, scramble his eggs, and make his tongue literally spit-shine your jump boots. Then, you and the missus get the fuck over it and move on. Instead, Conrad Hunter wins!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

When she reached up and kissed the guy then looked at hubby with her smirk (god, I hate that word) he should have known what was coming. It was a date and she purposely hid "Connie's" gender so she could get away with it. Connie should have suffered at the hands of the ex-cop or some of his friends.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
An excellent story

This was a really dense wife. No reasonably intelligent woman would have attempted such a stupid stunt. She didn’t deserve to be raped. But, she should have expected the end of her marriage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"If there were even a fifty, fifty chance that we could win I wouldn't even suggest this, but in reality, it's not even close to that." - I claim no direct knowledge, but I find that state extremely hard to believe.

/

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Not me

I would have packed her a bag, put outside the front door, and changed the locks the moment she walked out the door to go on her date. I surely wouldn't have gone to the hospital.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

I wouldn't have gone to see her at the hospital, she made her choice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The marriage

Was over in any case. Married and in a committed monogamous relationship Going on a date lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weak ending

Shame good story damaged by a weak ending, basically ended with a squeak.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Excellent

Their marriage must have been on it's last legs anyway. First he retires from one time consuming job and gets right into another. Secondly she agrees to go on a date with a younger man without telling her husband. Finally he doesn't care enough about her or himself and lets this guy go without kicking his ass. Sounds like it needed to end.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Stupid woman set herself up in the end. So sad!!

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
Rape is very bad

Less bad but extremely harmful is a married person in a committed monogamous relationship going out on a date with other than her SO.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Sick sob

They should have castrated that guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

First, she does not deserve to be raped. That said, the rest is her and her attitude of being a big shot caused all her problems. Her husband is being nice for hoe he reacted. I and some other husbands would not have gone to the hospitals.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Excellent story about another arrogant wife whose disrespect for her husband got her raped and cost her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It will happen again

My Ex-wife did almost the exact same thing. Got drugged and almost raped. They could not detect it but in her sick mind (Baker Acted 3 times) I should have confronted who she thought it might be. She and a girlfriend left their drinks and went to the bathroom.. It was a date rape drug not detectable. For the next 8 hours I watched her scream for 30 seconds and .then pass out. Our relationship was never the same. I had no proof but she wanted me to attack someone and go to jail for her. I would not. But good news she had it happen a second time becasue she is so dam stupid. The only difference is Elaine put herself in a position from the start knowing she was married. Just a damn slut who thought it was ok for a married woman to go out with a single guy.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No respect for him when she goes out to dinner and dancing it's a date

Too late slut

You chose when you went out on date

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a train wreck in slow motion

The bastard predator, free to continue his devious nature, needs to be stopped.

The marriage may be over, but there is no justice in the outcome. I'd be thinking of his future victims, including the children that suffer needlessly. .. he goes to any length to achieve his goal, that is obvious.

The thing is, part of his psyche, is at least disregard for the damage in his wake. It's probably a motivation, probably makes him feel powerful.

That, to him, is stronger than his professional life, obviously, so the outcome for him, although unfortunate, is still not the end of his main game.

He needs to be stopped. Hard. The law, and social rules, be fucked. Until he meets the consequence of his actions, there will be a wide path of devastation in his wake, far into the future.

In not taking appropriate action, the husband is, at the end of the day, just as much a victim as his ex, and a wimp.

As for her, whether she was conscious of possible repercussions or not, she would have to be brain dead to not be aware of some of the implications of the situation. I hope she still feels enormous guilt, she allowed the situation that destroyed her family. She at least, disregarded the feelings of her ex, and allowed the damage that just had to happen, to some degree, to her own child.

The only one to win here, is the predator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I wouldnt have even gone to visit her in the hospital

she made her choice the minute she walked out the door that night

That she would up with buyers remorse is not his fault

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
go with her.

Why is it in any of these type of "date" stories when the wife insists on going out regardless of the husbands objection doesn't the husband go out with them? Have the wife sit in back, you sit next to the other guy, and enjoy a free dinner on him. Maybe get some dance time in with the misses. Hell, if it is just a goodbye to london dinner event there should be no problem, right?

She deserves the divorce for the disrespect but sad the rape had total place to open her eyes. Hope she treats the new guy better.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

Anonymous really hates this story! So much insecurity! So much testosterone.

Maybe I should read it again.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Was she nuts?

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but a wife does not go out dancing with another man. It doesn't have to lead to sex. It just isn't appropriate. I won't say she deserved what happened, because she didn't, but it was a terrible slight to her husband. With or without the divorce, she harmed her marriage. There are more appropriate ways to say goodbye to a coworker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh well there is just one thing this story missed.

The waste of eight months to save a dead relationship. After her misleading the husband about who she was going out with. An then to take it as an insult that he got angry about it. As soon as she went down stairs and kissed him on the cheek with a smirk on her face. The marriage was over. So the story really only missed one thing. The Hospital visit would have been the last scene between the two of them. It should have gone along these lines. Well, I guess you showed me. Hope you are happy in your new life. Don't come home. I'll send your stuff to where every you are staying. Let me know where to send it along with the divorce papers..... Your Sorry? well that makes two of us. Your sorry for what happened and I'm sorry I married a woman stupid enough to put herself in that position. Oh well we all live and learn. Good Luck.... And as I said before. Don't call or contact me again. I have nothing for you nor do I need anything from you. Visitation will be decided by the courts. Till then you are not smart enough to have unsupervised visits with minors.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 5 years ago
good story

Good story about flawed people acting badly. I would've thought the drug tests would settle the matter of her culpability and yes she should have been aware of that her behavior would trigger hert husband's not entirely rational jealousy and insecurities. The story leaves little doubt she acted that way purposely, but that is hardly grounds for divorce. Surely the rape and subsequent humiliation was punishment enough. Hubby seems to have the same troglodyte view of women as Mike Pence.

fifteen16fifteen16about 5 years ago
Real

Yes a good story but unfortunately all to real. Knowing someone in the work place does not mean you really know them. Proving rape is difficult and much depends on the circumstances. The situation as described here of dining, drinking and dancing is very different to where someone forces entry to a property and commits rape. Or where an attack takes place in the street at night. Given that everyone is innocent until proved guilty a barrister will do everything to prove a clients innocence. Many awkward questions, were drugs taken by consent or given unaware. It's the old he said she said and who does a jury believe, given it proving beyond a reasonable doubt. As in this story a little white lie or omitting to tell the exact details can turn around and bite.

penneydog55penneydog55about 5 years ago
Yeah

I really got into the story (now wait for it)..BUT..I agree with some of the Guys commenting that He should have said WALK OUT THE DOOR AND WE'RE FINISHED!

Question:- Are Wives that stupid as to have a stud bull come to the door to escort her to a dance?...Yeah with the amount of people living on the Earth it's bound to happen at least once a week!......Shoott I just answered my own question. 5 stars ★★★★★WOOF

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
LE Community has their backs.

I would expect the rape to go to trial. Yes, the defendant might get off, but the DA would never let him plead down. Every bit of his background would have been thoroughly investigated by fellow officers for the DA to use.

The jury could very well have convicted him; just dragging him through an expensive defense would be payback. Possession of date rape drugs is a crime too. This is one case where the system would eat him alive.

As far as the divorce, it could go either way. A conviction (or even the effort on her part) could go quite a away towards restitution. With counseling, she might learn to control her temper and satisfy the debt she owed her husband. Or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well, I like your story but im old school

Keep writing and get an editor. It will make the story more fluid. Each typo and grammatical error takes away from it.

Up until eleven o'clock the marriage was possibly savable. At eleven thirty the marriage would have been over. When the call came in to come to the hospital. I would have arrived with her things. Once I confirmed why she was there I would have left her things with her with the message to not come home and get a lawyer.

It wasn't her fault she was raped, it was her fault she put herself in the position to have it happen. Her little word game the night before and her anger at being called on it and continuing to go on the date and not coming home on time. Well, strike one, strike two and strike three. YOUR OUT!

Really feel bad for what happened to her. In the same vein though she put herself in the position for it to happen and has no one to blame but herself.

Life is to short to go through it with stupid people. She was not naive, she was stupid and it did cost her in the end. The only difference in our outcomes is yours took longer and wasted a lot of time and money and he ended up paying a lot to try and keep the good guy image.

But, that is to be expected in today's PC world. No one is responsible for their actions anymore and it is always someone else's fault that they did something.

Like I said at the beginning. I'm old school. If you give your word, keep it. If you commit to something, follow through. If you promise something, deliver it. If you fail to meet some commitment tell the truth and take responsibility for it. When you do something you know is wrong don't look around for an excuse. The guilty party is easy to see go find a mirror and you will catch them every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
EVERY DAMNED STORY YOU DO IT!🤬

SEMEN, not seamen! That sht drives me fckng nutz!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous