Unintentional Seduction of a Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
The untentional seduction becomes cooperative.
1.8k words
4.3
4.3k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: I started this series a long time ago and got three chapters off with mixed success. I've always wanted to continue but I needed an idea first to do that and here I am. Chapter 4 is in the storyline only one year after chapter 3.

Things did change after that kinky night more than a year ago. They didn't continue the BDSM genre as intended, and Dan had little interaction with the young nymphette leaving her alone for the most part as his business kept him busy and classes kept Cammy busy as well. She was more or less a permanent resident at the Siemen's place by this time and it's now her sophomore year at West Chester. The basement, once an occasional weekend stayover for Cam, was now her main domicile and Siemens fixed it up even more. It had a full working bathroom with shower as well as a kitchenette, lacking only an oven to the point Cammy started to think of it as home, visiting her family on holidays. Her parents still paid her rent, but if good report cards showed up it would be no problem. As it turns out Dan had an at home office in the basement as well, just off the center area which connected them all. He started to work at home most days due to the covid influence, catching glimpses of Cam now and then walking from her room to bathroom, kitchen, TV room, and back again. She sometimes forgot he was there and walked past wearing only her underwear, adding to the lust burning inside him. He accepted each opportunity to work at home as one more chance for ogling his youthful tenant.

This fine Saturday morning Dan heard a sound as her mini fridge closed and looked up to see her making breakfast. He was dressed only in gym shorts with a sweatshirt and there was Cam wearing just a short nightgown. His work was almost done he figured "loss of concentration and this could wait until later." He laid down his pen, closed the laptop and headed out to the rec room. Making no sound in his slippers, he walked over to the stove still unnoticed by Cam until he was very close and, in a whisper, "what's for breakfast?"

She jumped and gasped with a short and not very loud squeak "ooh. You scared me" she told him in a more subdued voice. "Well, whatever you want, dear Dan. I've got eggs, muffins, bagels, cereal, me. Whatever suits your fancy?" She giggled and winked, wiggling her hips at him "Well, almost anything. Heh heh. Any additional entrees would have to be approved by Mistress Debi you know." She poked him playfully with her elbow and turned to check on the eggs.

Dan, not so easily side stepped by that ploy, ran two fingers gently across her derriere, his member stirring to life as he felt curves beneath the sheer cotton "Oh? Is that so? Mistress Debi?" He looks around and slaps her behind playfully "I think she's away for the weekend is she not?" He chuckles.

She pushed his hand away "You would know" Cam retorted "Now, sit down and be a good boy. I got coffee ready. You want some?"

He nods "Good for a start" and takes a seat while she fills him a mug.

She brings him a mug of hot java while he watches her every move as if to memorize it for a script. Her breasts in profile push the nightie taut and end in a well-defined point his eyes track. He feebly tries not to stare and fails. "Up here, Romeo." She sets the mug in front of him "my eyes are up here" making a gesture like I've got my eyes on you.

He is almost not embarrassed and looks up with a smile "of course. Thank you." He takes a sip as she returns to the stove and another sip then stands and mumbles "I'll make my own bagel I guess." He heads to the small counter and pulls one apart then drops it in the toaster.

She reaches for the potholder on his other side and misses but doesn't miss glancing her boob against his arm as she tries "Can you hand me that, please?"

He doesn't fail to notice the soft lean of her breast and hands it to her as his cock gives a twitch. "Anything else you need?" He looks for toppings as the bread toasts.

"Did you want some eggs, too? I'll fry them if you like." she offers sweetly.

"Oh, how kind. Yes, yes, over light if you don't mind." Just then the toaster pops and his bagel's ready. He takes a knife and spreads some butter with jam, not seeing any cream cheese nearby. He takes both their bagels and her eggs to the table as she finishes his over lights and brings them, then sits next to him diagonally on the small card table. Her leg bumps into his and they start to eat.

"Mm. Delicious Cam. Perfect." She giggles and takes a bite of her bagel with sparkling eyes. She knows he is flirting in earnest. He had some time ago removed his slippers and his bare foot finds its way next to hers. She notices as he leans his foot against hers like some Jr. High flirting scenario. She giggles again but joins his game of footsies and shamelessly slides her foot on top of his. She thinks it's cute, but he is aroused by it. He leans closer to her with a mouthful of food and waits until he swallows to ask, "So who is doing the dishes?."

She giggles "You know who!" and steps on his foot hard.

"Ouch!" he does a faux protest, laughing, "Moi? Surely you jest?" but does not push her foot off. "OK. I will but you must help." He raises a brow and with imploring expression invites her without words to a shared dishwashing session. They finish their breakfast as friends in close contact with feet and legs close, occasionally bumping but nothing quite so erotic as would come. He is done first and takes his dishes to the sink, filling it first with hot soapy water and dropping them in. She follows a minute later and drops them in but cannot avoid bumping him again with her bosom. He notices, of course, as he's intentionally blocking the sink. "You can dry" he tells her. She wipes the counter then takes her place beside him as he is starting to pile up the cleaned dishes. He scrubs the frying pan as she starts to dry the serving plates and he finishes first. She is occupied as he approaches from behind and lightly places his hand on her hips then circles round front. "How's that drying going?"

She starts to answer but stops with a gasp as he slides both his hands under her breasts now occupying most of her tummy. She pushes him back with her bottom to no avail "You're distracting me."

He slides his fingers onto the underboobs "I know. Keep going." He leans down and nibbles her ear as she dries the last parts and finally the frying pan. He squeezes her tender boobies and pinches each nipple.

She whispers back "From the frying pan into the fire."

"You know it babe." He squeezes both her boobs again and presses his now raging hardon into her butt. "We have all weekend, Cammy. I want you to go in your room and put on something very delicate, very sexy and something you've always wanted me to see. I'll give you a moment then if you don't come out, I'll come find you." He slapped her on her buttock a little harder this time. It stings.

"Ouch" she cries as she heads to her room.

He pours another half cup of coffee just in case and starts to sip but not more than a few minutes later she emerges in a salacious romper he can only describe as a "fuck me" suit. "Now that's more like it, baby!" he says with much enthusiasm and more than a hint of lust. "Here comes your daddy." He stands and starts to run at her. She screams a slight bit and runs not into her room but up the stairs. He follows. She is not hard to track down and in the main kitchen he catches up taking her hand and pulling her close he caresses her cleavage as he uses his other hand to guide her hand down to his enlarged member nearly poking out of his shorts. After releasing her fingers, he slides across the bottom of her romper at the crotch panel and she moans, then leans into him. "She's mine," he thinks to himself. Then, she was always mine." She leans against him and moans.

He pushes the crotch panel aside, ignoring the snaps, and feels her moist love entrance hiding behind. He pushes a finger inside still kissing her erotically and mauling her left boob with the other. She offers no resistance. He takes her firmly by the hand into his bedroom not far away. The romper is white lace and doesn't cover much so he leaves it but does open the front clasp freeing her boobs a little more. They have no support and start to sway with their undulations. He stands for a moment and strips his shorts and undies standing naked in front of her. She smiles then he resumes his seduction. With his very patient cock he presses against her vulva and only needs a slight tug to get past the crotch panel. He impales her still fully dressed--if you call it that--in her lace romper. She moans and he pushes in until their pelvis meet. She moans again.

"He has finally taken me" she thinks to herself. After all this time the mystery woman is his. How she waited for this moment and wondered when it would come. She whispers in his ear "I thought you forgot about your mystery woman. Uh" He hits the back of her womb. She stops talking and holds onto his back, his naked behind, pulls him in. She wraps her legs around his writhing form.

"Never" he whispers back. "I've wanted this moment for so long, as well. Debi is gone the whole weekend, and this is still the prelude. It's barely beyond breakfast my Mystery Woman."

She smiles and purrs as best a human can. She rationalizes to herself "Debi won't mind. She's open minded." Yet in the recesses of her thoughts a tinge of guilt bothers her. "Fill me, Dan. I'm not fertile this week. Fill me with your load." She pushes back against him. Dan seems not to notice as his thrusts get harder and deeper until he explodes filling her womb with the largest load Dan has had in some time. Then Cammy convulses and her love channel contracts hard against his throbbing cock as if to capture every drop of his cum. Satisfied, she closes her eyes and lets him shrink finally out of her vagina. "It's only Saturday morning," she says to herself almost out loud. "Where do we go from here?"