Uninvited

Story Info
Luke and Mindy are caught by the scorned wife.
1.3k words
4.08
7.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For once, Rebecca left Luke alone in an empty house while she went on a business trip. He decided to use that time to bring Mindy over.

Mindy has been sending him very arousing text messages all week. She was extremely turned on by the thought of having sex with him in his and his wife's bed. She sent him pictures of herself in sexy lingerie, along with tempting things she would do to him. He finally caved and invited her over.

When the doorbell rang, Luke's heart leapt into his chest as he approached the door. When he opened it he found Mindy wrapped in an oversized rain coat, wearing some strappy black stilettos. He took her hand and led her inside. He closed the door and pushed her up against it, bracing himself with one hand on the door to her left and the other caressing her neck as he kissed her tenderly.

When the kiss broke, Mindy grinned and opened her coat revealing lacy red teddy as she let her coat drop to the floor. Luke took her in from head to toe and smiled. His cock was instantly hard and he started taking his clothes off. They kissed passionately, shedding clothing on the way to the bedroom.

Once inside, Luke got a little aggressive and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. She squealed as he took her to the bed and tossed her onto it. She giggled and raised herself up onto her elbows. She smiled up at Luke.

"Come fuck me, daddy...." She instructed seductively.

Luke groaned and approached her, crawled over her body, and his lips met Mindy's as he hovered over her. His hands traveled down between her legs and he was delighted to find her teddy was crotchless.

He stroked his cock for a minute before he slid it into Mindy's wet pussy. Luke had been dreaming of feeling the inside of Mindy for weeks. He has been fucking his wife, Rebecca, only ever imagining and remembering what it was like to be with Mindy.

They started slowly, romantically, reconnecting with each others bodies. Mindy dropped her head back in pleasure and Luke took advantage of her exposing her throat to him by planting gentle kisses. He thrust into her hard and brought his lips to her ear, whispering, "I want you on your hands and knees, kitten." Mindy looked up at him and bit her bottom lip. She loved when he told her what to do. Luke helped her flip over and gripped her hips as he wasted no time to plunge himself into her. She cried out in loud pleasurable moans as Luke fucked her mercilessly.

Mindy gasped when the bedroom door flew open.

"Rebecca!" Luke reacted, shocked. There stood Rebecca with a scorned look on her face with her suitcase handle in one hand and her other on her hip. They both scrambled to cover themselves.

"No, no, no..." Rebecca waved a finger at them, "don't stop your fun on my account. Please. Continue." Rebecca approached the bed. Luke scanned her face and could find no emotion. Rebecca took a seat on a chair near the bed and crossed her legs as she sat back and gave directions.

Both Luke and Mindy looked at Rebecca with a confused expression. Rebecca rolled her eyes and got out of the chair with an exasperated sigh. She approached the side of bed where Mindy sat with the sheet covering her breasts.

Mindy's heart raced as she approached. Rebecca was slightly intimidating as she towered over her upon her approach. She sensed that she was going to get physical and took a defensive pose.

Rebecca grabbed a fistful of her hair and clenched her teeth. "Look you little slut. If you're going to fuck my husband like a whore, you're going to put on a show for me. Suck his dick! Get him hard again!" She directed as she dragged her by the hair to connect her with Luke's now flaccid cock.

"Come on. Rebecca, what are you doing "

"Rebecca let go of Mindy's hair and slapped Luke hard across the face." Luke's mouth dropped open in shock as Rebecca yanked Mindy's hair back and looked at her scared face. "Do it, Whore."

"Ok. Ok." Mindy conceded. Luke was on his knees on the bed and Mindy carefully took his cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, feeling it grow in her mouth. Luke tried to stifle his groans but something about the situation aroused him.

Rebecca grabbed another fistful of Mindy's hair and forced her head back and forth on Luke's cock. She gagged and choked and Luke couldn't help but show how good it felt.

"That's right slut, you just love sucking his cock, don't you? Choke on it then!" Mindy's eyes watered and mascara ran down her face. Rebecca aggressively pulled her hair back and Mindy sucked in a breath and looked up into Rebecca's fury-filled eyes.

"Please stop! Im sorry, okay?" Mindy pleaded.

Rebecca giggled as a grin spread across her face. "No, you came here for a good time and I want to make sure my loser husband takes care of you. And he owes me a show. Now take off that slutty outfit you have on so I can get a good look at you."

Still wearing her teddy, Mindy obediently removed her teddy, exposing her breasts to her.

"Lay down, Luke." Rebecca ordered. "Oh you're not enjoying your Whore?" Rebecca teased, referring to his semi-erect cock. She approached the bed and took his cock into her hand. "Let me help you out." Rebecca lowered herself to take him into her mouth. She aggressively sucked his cock, forcing the blood to his organ, causing it to stand at attention. She removed her mouth and smiled, "that's right honey. Come here slut." She gestured with her head for Mindy to approach. She still held Luke's cock in her hand, stroking it to keep it hard. Mindy obeyed the order and approached on her hands and knees.

"Come on. You're going to ride my husband's cock. That's what you're here for, right?" Mindy straddled Luke and Rebecca guided his cock into her pussy. Like stifled his groan but closed his eyes as he slid into her. Rebecca grabbed the back of Mindy's hair and pinched her nipple. "Make him cum." She demanded. Mindy winced and began rocking back and forth. Luke could not contain himself as she ground on his cock. She felt so good and something about Rebecca's involvement put him over the edge. "Not yet!" Rebecca stopped him just before he was about to explode. She still had ahold of Mindy's hair and she ripped her away from Luke. "Get on your knees like a good little slut!" Mindy did as she was told.

Rebecca looked at Luke who was dumbfounded but also erect. She grinned and featured toward Mindy's waiting ass. "You know what to do. Don't be stupid." Luke obeyed and plunged his cock into Mindy. "That's right. Now let's make this a little more fun." Rebecca climbed onto the bed and sat with her legs spread in front of Mindy. "Eat it, bitch. Make me cum." Mindy shook her head in refusal. Rebecca responded with grabbing Mindy by the hair and forced her face between her legs. She ground her clit against Mindy's face.

Rebecca looked up at Luke who was clearly getting off on the situation. She pulled on Mindy's hair and lifted her to meet her gaze. "Are you going to do this willingly or what?" Mindy nodded and lowered her head to lick Rebecca's clit as she was told. "That's a good little whore. Now make me cum and I'll leave."

Mindy began pleasuring Rebecca as Luke fucked her from behind. Luke, who had given up trying to pretend he was not turned on fucked Mindy hard. Mindy was expertly eating Rebecca's clit and she effortlessly reached an orgasm at the same time as Luke. "Your stupid whore really knows how to use her slutty mouth." Rebecca slid off the bed as Mindy retreated and covered herself with the sheet. Luke did the same. No one said a word. Rebecca gathered some things and left Luke and Mindy, quiet in the bed, never to be seen again.