Uninvited Guests

Story Info
Staying in a hostel and I hear a knock on my door.
1.4k words
3.74
15.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been on the housing list for about eight months before there was any sign that I might be getting a place to live. The couple I was staying with had moved to a smaller place and couldn't take me with them, so I was working my way through hotels for a couple of weeks at a time hoping at some point that I'd hear from the housing and be able to move into an apartment of my own.

Because this had been going on so long I was beginning to run out of money and the hotels I was choosing to live in had to get way cheaper as time went on. Finally I ended up in a crappy bedsit, in a tiny basement room with no windows. All it had was a single bed at one end and at the other end an oven, a small under the counter fridge and some cupboards to store food. At the part of the house I was in there was only one other room and a shared bathroom, but I could constantly hear loud music and shouting from the other guests.

On the first night around 1AM I got a loud knock on my door. I had been sleeping for maybe an hour and a half, so I got out of bed in the pitch black and switched on the light to find my boxer shorts. There was another loud impatient knock at the door.

I had spoken to a couple of other guests in the house. They had been nice but pretty loud and into drugs, drinking and parties. I had told them what room number I was in when they had asked, so I assumed this was them inviting me over for a drink. I would tell them I wasn't up for it and go back to bed.

Wearily, now wearing a pair of boxer shorts I'd left in the middle of the floor earlier that evening, I unlocked the door and pulled it open. I didn't recognise the two men on the other side. The one closest was a little taller than me (I'm 5"7) wearing black jeans and a black shirt. He had slightly tanned sin, dark hair and dark facial hair. The other was well built and dressed similarly, but didn't have any facial hair.

They said something in a foreign language. I was still sleepy so for a moment I looked at them blankly, then I apologised and told them I only spoke English. In a very forced, slow voice, he replied "We are your neighbours" and pointed towards the other flat across the hallway. He was smiling broadly, which made me uncomfortable and I noticed he was getting very close to the door.

"My name is Nick, it's nice to meet you." I said. It was then that in one quick movement he pushed at the door and almost knocking me over, forced his way in. Before I could speak his friend followed and closed the door behind him, locking it with the keys I had left inside.

I backed up and raised my hands in front of my face, thinking to block any punches they might have aimed at me, but instead he dived low and pulled at my boxer shorts, getting them half down my legs before I could stop him. The larger man then punched me in the face. it was a heavy blow and the pain exploded on my mouth, I was dazed for several seconds.

I started to faint but one of them caught me mid fall and pushed me on to the small single bed. they turned me over and ripped off my boxer shorts completely. I tried to scream but I was punched again almost before the sound even came out.

The smaller man sat on my legs while the larger walked to the head of the bed and held my arms in place with one hand. Then I both heard and felt the smaller man spit on my ass. I tightened up immediately and was punched hard in the cheek by the bigger man, I saw stars. "We want you loose" the bigger man said in a foreign accent.

I relaxed a little and felt one of the smaller mans fingers penetrate my ass. He was not being gentle and it hurt a lot. After a few seconds of moving it in and out of me he spat again and then added another finger.

With his free hand, the bigger man undid his pants and pulled down his underwear. He took out his small, semi-hard cock and started stroking in in front of my face. Then I felt a third finger enter my ass hole with a fresh stab of pain. The smaller man laughed and said "You're bleeding! What's the matter? You never been fucked before?"

I felt him undo his trousers and wiggle himself out of them, then, putting his arms around my waist he pushed his cock deep inside me. It was like a rod of lightning, boiling hot, penetrating deep into my ass and opening me up from the inside.

It started ridiculously painful and tears welled up in my eyes, but very quickly it began to feel really, really good. The bigger man in front of me was completely hard now and I suddenly realised that though they couldn't see, I was too.

The big man used the hand he had been masturbating with to pull my head up by the hair so that I was looking into his eyes for a moment, then he said "If you bite I will knock your fucking head off..."

Then he pushed his cock in my mouth. It really didn't taste so bad and even fully erect it wasn't big enough to choke me, though with the movement of his hips he was really trying to. The smaller man fucking my ass was starting to pound me really hard and with the other mans cock fucking my mouth I began to find a rhythm. I even started pushing back with my ass a little, which with a series of moans the man fucking me really seemed to enjoy.

I used my tongue to lick all around the head of the bigger mans cock while it was moving in and out of my mouth and he started to moan in pleasure too.

They laughed to one another and the bigger man said to his friend "Look! He likes it! He likes to be fucked!". The smaller man said nothing but continued fucking me harder. I started to moan onto the other mans cock as I pushed back and forth.

The man fucking me began to let out a loud guttural moan and stopped moving, I knew that he was cumming, so I tightened my ass and pushed back against him. He loved it and I felt his hot cum soak my insides. He tightened his hand around one of my ass cheeks and squeezed while I milked the last few drops of cum from him.

When he had finished he got up off my legs and stood up, putting his trousers back on. While the other mans cock was still in my mouth I slowly shifted to a seating position. He let go of my hands and one of them went straight to his cock as I started wanking him off with my forefinger and thumb while the tip of his cock was still in my mouth. With my other hand I started stroking my cock. I got faster and faster thinking out how good it had felt to be fucked and how sexy I felt right then, feeling drops of his cum dripping down my ass.

Then the big man exploded in my mouth and I came too. I almost choked from the shock of his cumming, but was quickly able to right myself and take it all down while I felt my own ropes of cum shooting out of my cock onto my hands, my chest and the bed. I heard the big man say "Fuuuucccckkkk." An exclamation of pleasure.

He pulled up his trousers and they both slowly made for the door and I wiped my mouth. Just before they left, closing the door behind them, I heard one of them say "You are a good fuck toy, we will be back tomorrow."

I was looking forward to it!

The End.