All Comments on 'Unique Rewards of Yoga'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Absolutely not. Jan is a cheating bitch and what is Denise doing interfering in Jan's marriage for? Jan did not follow the rules for the hall pass and even broke her own rules. Jan would need to be tested for STI's over a couple of months to insure nothing was contracted.

She also pushed the 'gift' by allowing the second option to the perverts taking advantage of her infidelity. The card allowed for "A special GUY", stating that she text HIS name. Jan took advantage of Ted's generous offer allowing her a hall pass with ONE man by screwing multiple men 23 different times in one evening. Ted's video evidence beats Jan's "point of view" that it was only "one guy."

Ted should be writing up his next offer to Jan. The one that states she stop going to yoga, have nothing to do with Denise ever again, that she gets the names of everyone that f×cked her that night (Denise can give them up or enjoy Ted's civil suit for alienation of affection since Jan wouldn't and he shouldn't have sex with her until she posts a clean bill of health), that she get tested for STI's, and that she signs a post-nuptial agreement with explicit rules she must adhere to. Just because she was menopausal doesn't mean she was entirely safe, uh oh's still happen. AIDS has a fairly long latency, it doesn't show in a couple days.

Hot wifing and swinging, the life styles that continues to screw up more lives than people will willingly admit to.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Epilogue: And that is how two stupid people got several STDs and never lived to enjoy retirement.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer29 days ago

So, yet another wife manipulates her husband and takes advantage of his generosity. This means that HE can now have sex with 23 other women, without her being there. As long as he videos each session to show her, of course. Just a classic case of "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than seek permission".

There was no agreement that he would be limited to next months Yoga Rewards class. As he mentioned, he would only be good for two maybe three different cums. Not the 23 different fucks she experienced. That's without even discussing the anal sex she had. Just straight out manipulation. If he puts up with that level of disloyality then he deserves being a cuck! He needs to assert himself. How about he ties up Denise and gets 23 guys to fuck the shit out of her! Perhaps make it for two hours. For creating that situation for his wife.

lc69hunterlc69hunter29 days ago

This works, for all parties

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

She wouldn't be sleeping in the bedroom, if she was my wife, she would be packing her belongings to hit the road. You don't sneaks around then hand him the damage on video after the fact. Disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Wow even for a "lifestyle" story this story is one sided. As I understand it swinging and sharing is an equal thing. The husband fucks 20 women the wife fucks 20 men or 10 women and 10 men either way the word "sharing" is important, getting gang fucked multiple times without prior consent from the man she apparently loves is wrong on many levels and even a seasoned swinger would divorce the bitch. However this writer excels in cuck and narcissistic female characters that always gets fucked way more than the male characters 1☆

LMWM321LMWM32128 days ago

I enjoyed the Story Lifestyle66 and how you expanded on the Yoga theme of my story. Wonderfully erotic and fun. 5-stars. I particularly liked the idea of Denise stepping in to relieve Jan.

Obviously, you should ignore the moronic haters who come to a kink website then trash kinky stories? WTF is it with you people??

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Just another entitled, manipulative bitch pimped out by her Yoga instructor has an incentive for guys to join the class.

She turned a pass for one man one time into having a train run on her. No filming she said at the start for fear people would see it - broke that rule. She hardly ever gives hubby her ass but gave it easily here.

I, most husbands even into swinging would be more than pissed, at the wife and even more so at the yoga teacher. Her ass would be grass. Never mind giving the cuckold some pity sex with one woman has a consolation.

Still, your story, your fantasy I guess. Me, I don’t get where your heads at. I’ve briefly been into swinging and it fucked up my first marriage but it can work with agreed end rules that are stuck too and respect and communication. This was none of that, I’d ditch her or at least there’d have been a blazing row - here he crumbled easily.

And she did it for him??? Yeah, right. He didn’t seem impressed watching it but folded easily. He’s dumb and easily mollified.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

A story about a cheating, lying pig and a cuck idiot. waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

0 out 0f 1,000,000 !!!!!!!!! She might as well hang a red light over her head!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

1 blazing star for this garbage. lol

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

There is no comparison when it comes to 'having sex' for women and 'having sex' for men. It is one of the many things that denotes the differences between the sexes. A woman can have multiple orgasms, given the proper stimulus. Additionally, she can continue having sex, for as long as she is comfortable with the circumstances, even if she just lays passively on her back and let's her partner do all of the 'work'. The man is usually good for as long as he can hold off 'shooting his gun', twice if he's lucky. But even the most macho of males needs time to rest and 'reload'. If Ted took Jan up on her hall pass offer at the next yoga club it would NOT be the same situation. If he was operating at peak performance Ted might be able to service two of the women to completion...might. If not he would merely be using his dipstick to check fluid levels. And would Jan be planning to fill the third couch again? She shouldn't. She has used and abused her hall pass. Ted should make it a point of fact to tell Jan that her time on the yoga couch is done, finished, completed, terminated, ended, and concluded!

So it's a no-brainer how Jan could take on a yoga club full of men. Jan IS NOT a superwoman, any woman who wanted to play the part of a whore could have done what she did. In fact, two other women did so laying on their backs next to Jan doing exactly the same thing, Denise just helped bump Jan's number count by extending her time past the hour limit (another broken rule for those counting). Jan is not superwoman, she's a superslut.

Jan pawning her wifely duty off to Denise, telling Ted if he wants to have sex Denise is in the next room, shows her lack of regard for her marriage. Ted would be served well to serve Jan with a divorce. If he plans to remain married to Jan he will have to learn to live with a faithless wife and all of the troubles she will bring into his house.

I don't understand the aberrant thinking that goes with this aberration of a married relationship. It isn't normal and it isn't healthy.

BundledandboundBundledandbound28 days ago

Great work. This is a fun story.

Magellanic14Magellanic1428 days ago

Great story! Wow that was super hot! Didn't think it would end up as a gangbang pretty much. I look forward to reading more stories from you.

Buster2UBuster2U28 days ago

10 Big Blazing stars for a great story. Jan is a whore and hubby should divorce her cheating ass. There is Nothing she can do to make up for her pulling a train with all the men from her Yoga class. Buster2U

26thNC26thNC27 days ago

Lifestyle, who is a reasonably competent author, has fallen into the bottom rank of LW writers with this messed up cuck piece of shit. Worst thing he’s ever written, and that’s a low bar.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice15 days ago

A courteous writer would start out by labeling the content as "cuckold". Thankfully, the story is obviously such after a half dozen paragraphs. However if you lure readers in and don't label your story content, you can expect people to be unhappy and get downvoted. If the story is labeled, I just move on as others may love this and that is fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES