Unique Rewards of Yoga - Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I signed the form, since it's merely acknowledging the fact that I know my own risks and I'm responsible for my own choices. As I began to change clothes, Denise went into the waiting room, and I could hear a few male voices out there.

There were only three sizes among her selection for these yoga outfits, and the small wouldn't fit me at all. When I picked up a pair of large yoga pants, it looked like it would fall off me. The middle size was closest to my size, and it was very tight. Stripping completely in her office, I pulled the two-piece outfit on and adjusted the pants and bra as best I could.

When I opened the back door of her office to set my clothes bag in the back room, two other women were coming in through the studio's back door. They were already wearing their masks. They took off their trench coats to hang on hooks by the door, and they were dressed in the same white yoga outfits. Taking off their shoes and socks, they left them with their coats near the back door and turned to walk barefoot toward me.

I just stood at the office door, staring at them in awe. I hadn't noticed what it looked like when I donned my own thin outfit. But now seeing them, I looked down at my hardening nipples protruding prominently through the thin material, my areolas clearly showing that dark skin covered with the gossamer-like stretch cloth. The yoga pants were pulled up tightly, conforming to my slit and labia, almost as if I were naked.

Ted and I are nudists, so being naked in front of others is no big deal. But these outfits were more provocative than just being nude. I know these outfits would be forbidden at family-friendly nude resorts as too lewd.

"Are you ready to have some sexy fun tonight?" the one woman asked as we went into the office.

"I still don't know what's going on here," I replied, now admiring the other two women's nearly exposed bodies.

"I can hardly wait to get another video," the second woman said. "I've masturbated often to the one I have, remembering that night."

The first woman looked at me, asking "Have you ever gotten excited during some of the poses in yoga, like when you're spreading your legs open? I think about my husband being there and sliding into me, and it gets me wet."

"Of course," I admitted. "Stretching or spreading my legs like that sometimes gets me thinking about my husband ... or some other guy."

"I'm going to be rather blunt. This is about sex, ... if you want. Tonight, you'll have the chance to get into the Happy Baby pose and have a guy do you while you hold your legs open for him. You won't know who he is, and he won't see your face. But the anonymity and randomness of it is ... just ..."

"... INCREDIBLE!" the other woman added. "That time I was here, after feeling a third different guy going into me, I had an orgasm that was more intense than ever before. It was so strong ... I just couldn't take any more, and I had to leave."

"I lasted through five different ones," the first woman said. "I think the first three of them were younger, because they didn't last very long, getting off quickly in me."

"You let five guys in you?" I asked, now astonished.

"Have you ever had a man other than your husband, do you?" the first asked.

"Well, ... yes," I admitted. "But not like this, one right after another, without knowing them. ... Well, ... " then as I thought about our last swinger house party, I added "... at least not immediately."

"Okay, here's the deal," and she went on. "Those plywood booths we passed in the back room have a shelf and flat cart in them. We each go into one of those, strip, then lie on the cart in the Happy Baby pose. When you're ready, you'll pull yourself out on that cart until your butt is sticking out through an opening in the wall for the guys to see you spread open. Then the fun begins."

"And when you've had enough," the other woman added, "just pull yourself back in, get dressed, and leave."

"What about any other men left out there?" I asked.

"Oh, who gives a fuck about THEM," the first exclaimed. "I'm here for ME! And when I'm done, I'm done!"

"You mentioned a video," I said to the second woman.

"Denise has cameras, and she'll send you a video showing your pose from the studio side of the wall, with the guys doing you as they slide in."

Thinking about all of this, I took a deep breath. It was overwhelming! But their excitement was contagious. The more I thought about it, the more exciting it sounded. And just like when I'm teasing Ted, my own excitement was building. But ... putting myself out there to be fucked? ... I didn't want to just back out now and run. I was actually considering it!

I wished Ted were here, so I could discuss it with him. We have our "same room" rule, and we both know we share each other for sex without any jealousy. At house parties, though, he always has opportunities of being with other women at the same time, regardless of how many men I have there. And without him here, this is like ... cheating! Then I remembered his Hall Pass!

"Excuse me for a minute," I said as I went out to my clothes bag in the back room.

Retrieving my purse and wallet, I took out the Hall Pass and read the instructions on the back:

"Text me the location and his name, send me a pic or video, and sign and date this card."

I didn't know their names, and I doubt Denise would tell me. But with what I just learned, it could be between three to five different guys, all finishing with me rather quickly. So, that's not very different than Ted seeing me at the last house party with five different guys. That was over the course of four hours that evening and each of them lasted far more than a minute or two, with Ted seeing me with them. Our main concern with any one-on-one liaison was that we don't want emotional attachments. And this anonymous fucking would be as unemotional as it gets!

So, this is it! My pervert wants a video, and here's my chance to give him a video, without showing my face. I pulled out my cellphone, quickly typing a text to Ted's phone: 'Yoga studio. ###s.' Replacing my cellphone and purse in the bag, I turned back into the office just as Denise was coming back in from the waiting room.

"Sorry, I got tied up explaining a few things to the new guys," Denise said. "Three of them brought friends to sign up for classes, and I needed their forms and had to collect STD health reports. We have fifteen out there tonight." She looked at me asking, "Did they tell you what's happening?"

"Yeah, I think I have a good idea now," I said confidently.

"Do you still want to do it?" Denise asked, almost hopefully. "You don't have to. This is entirely up to you. But it's a chance to really experience those sexy fantasies, if you want."

"Oh, yeah!" I exclaimed, giving her an enthusiastic smile. I didn't want her to feel like she was pressuring me, not that she ever could. NO ONE tells ME what to do!

"Also, do you do anal?" she asked. "Because, you know, that option will be out there too. But you can say no to just that, and I'll make sure the guys leave that alone for you."

"Sometimes," I replied, and I had to pause, thinking about it. I had cleaned out earlier in the hope of enticing Ted this evening. But he took that sleep aid too early, so ... "... Why not? Let's do it all!"

"O-KAY, then! When you go into that back room, you take the first booth," she said pointing at the first woman. "And you two take numbers two and three," pointing to the second woman then me. "Let's go, ladies. It's SHOWTIME!"

***

Denise opened the office door to the waiting room, stopping to stand in the doorway and addressed the men in there.

"Well, gentlemen, we have three lovely ladies tonight who are anxiously waiting for you to help them with their fantasies. I'll take them into the studio, then I'll call you all in when we're ready," and she motioned with her hand for us to follow her out of the office.

As we walked through the waiting area, all those men standing around or sitting on the chairs just stared at us in disbelief. Some eyes glanced up and down and all over, as if not sure where they wanted to look. They could see our tits outlined with the thin material stretched and warping a little inward between those prominent peaks, our stiff nipples protruding clearly on display. Or they would stare at our sex, only one of us having any hair there in a landing strip, with me and the other woman cleanly shaven. Our vaginas were tightly covered with the shear, thin material of the pants showing the camel toe ... and more!

The silence as we walked through the waiting room was almost scary at first. Then I smiled as I realized they didn't want to break the spell of their dream. We heard the first sounds of hands clapping, and the others joined in. The applause was encouraging, and my smile became even wider.

Glancing around the room, I now considered these men, a few of whom were about to have me. They were young and old, tall and short, a few pudgy ones, and various races, with one tall guy who was as dark as coal. And I wondered if, ... no, I HOPED I'd feel him inside me, as I now felt the dampness of my anticipation building in my loins.

Glancing down at myself, I could see a wet stain starting at my sex. I was so turned on, my nub was growing and pushing out of the folds of skin, now visibly protruding into the material!

The three of us followed Denise through the doors into the square studio, emerging in the corner of that room, and she closed the doors behind us. The noise from our audience quieted behind that door as they began their excited discussions of our parade.

****

The studio looked the same as when I left it this morning. The solid wall to the left was completely covered with mirrored panels. The wall over twenty feet to the right had the usual accessories we sometimes needed for the class; stretching bands, hand weights, silks to hang from ceiling hooks for those special classes, and just a few extra yoga mats for the beginners. Most of us bought mats after a few classes, preferring to clean our own sweat off our personal mats. The wall stretching away to the right from the entrance door had a long bench all the way down to the other corner. The far wall over twenty feet in front of us across the room was moveable, splitting a much larger room in half. The other side of this large room had the back door I came through and those plywood closets I saw when I arrived.

Out of everyone I saw tonight, our tall, gorgeous blonde instructor, Denise was the only one not wearing a mask, which would have been useless. We all know her as the one running classes in this studio. Tonight, she was also dressed in her usual yoga outfit, not the sheer almost see-thru things the three of us were wearing. I would have enjoyed seeing HER dressed like us, since I really admired her toned body. But after seeing the lustful gaze of those guys in the waiting room, I guess she didn't want them drooling over HER tonight. I imagine she gets enough of their stares during the day.

Denise went to the far wall, reaching to the handle and pulling it along until it folded into place in its storage space at the corner of the accessory wall. This exposed the wall façade in front of the plywood closets I saw from behind in that back room. This new wall had a door on the left directly across from the studio door. There were also three waist-high, two-foot by two-foot curtained spots evenly spaced along the rest of the fake twenty-foot wall, with a small spotlight above each curtain. Those lights were pointing down to the black felt curtain. A string hung to the left of each curtain holding a felt-tip pen at the end.

"Okay, ladies," Denise began, "as we discussed, go through that door, find your spot, and get into the Happy Baby pose. There's some coconut oil back there to make it easier to get started."

That coconut oil was a welcome touch. I may be very wet right now. But that oil doesn't dry out as fast. I like the feel of that on Ted's cock or just inside me when he first enters. He can slide right in without my sensitive skin drying and pulling down there.

"... On my signal, use the handrails beside your tables to roll yourself through the opening. And if you need a break, just pull yourselves back in at any time. It's one full hour for as much fun as YOU want. Pace yourselves, and don't overdo it. You can leave anytime you want when you've had enough without anyone seeing you by going out through the building's back door in there. Now that you know what's happening," and she looked at me, "... if you've changed your mind, just go out that back door. Only the other three of us will ever know you even thought of coming here tonight."

There's no way I'm backing out now! Ted took his sleep aid, and I'm feeling so horny, I'd have to go home and suck the daylights out of him to try getting him hard enough to ride. I need a cock! And there's a whole roomful of them, just waiting to use Ted's Hall Pass

"... But before you go in, smile and wave to the camera," and she pointed toward the corner of the room near the end of the bench. "This is your time to have as much fun as you want."

I smiled as I walked toward that camera, hoping Ted would see this. I blew him a kiss saying, "I love you." Wearing my mask, I felt like it was just for his eyes, so I reached to my sides and pulled the tight sports bra up and off, briefly shaking my shoulders and boobs at him. Then I followed the others through that back door.

****

The three plywood closets were the ones I saw when I came in through the building's back door in this half of the studio. I went to the third one, which was closest to Denise's office door and my bag of clothes. Opening that plywood door, I saw the small space about three or four feet wide and six feet deep. The only light in there came from a small, round, battery nightlight stuck to the right wall. It was a type I could press to turn it on or off. So, I could use the light to get into position, then turn it off if I didn't want it illuminating my face.

The room was just big enough to go in and close the door, with room to stand at the almost waist high platform filling the remainder of the space. There was a long cart padded with yoga mats on the platform and a two-foot-wide opening in the wall, with black curtains outside that other end. And there were handrails on either side of the space for me to use when moving the cart.

The place was ready with some thoughtful items I would have brought, if I knew what was happening: a small container of coconut oil lube, a small pillow, and a bottle of water on the right side of the platform within easy reach. On the left were several washcloths and a tub of wet personal wipes for cleanup.

I now knew what I was expected to do next. Pulling the thin yoga pants off and removing my mask, I climbed onto the platform and cart, and twisted around with my butt toward that curtained wall opening.

I eased my body along the cart lying on my back until my butt was hanging over the far end of the mat. Then I put the pillow under my head. Picking up the coconut oil, I ran my fingers through it and spread myself open, rubbing the oil around and in to ease the way for the first entry.

As I was getting into this position, ready to pick my legs up and go, I heard the noises in the other room when Denise allowed the men into the studio. It was then I realized ... I was just moving along without thinking about it. This was getting very real, very fast. Now that I was ready, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I'm really going to do this!

Even though Ted and I have been to swinger parties, those are far more intimate than people might think. It's not an orgy. I don't just DO anyone and everyone there. I flirt with a few guys I like, and I'll go off to a bedroom with one or two of them to have our fun together, ... and almost always with Ted and another woman on the bed beside us ... or at least in the same house. But I never just covered my face and exposed myself to a roomful of people, inviting them to enter me!

Yet here I am. I'm about to stick myself out there and just wait, not knowing what's going to come next, but really KNOWING what they're going to do to me in this position. ... And I was getting wet just thinking about it. This is actually EXCITING!

Shaking my head a little as if waking from a dream, I focused on the voices in the studio. I was just in time to hear Denise say "... Now let's see who wants to have some fun.... Ladies, whenever you're ready," and I knew that was our cue.

I picked my legs up, pulling my knees toward my chest and grabbed the handrails on both sides of the cart. Yanking on the handrails, I could hear the creaking wheels as I slid closer to that opening. I felt the curtains against my butt cheeks. This is it! It's now or never! Clenching my teeth in determination, I pulled a little more, and I felt the air on my ass as the curtains parted to the sides, with a top panel sliding up over me and the backs of my thighs. With another tug of my arms, the curtains fully opened on either side of me. I was now fully out there, and I KNEW every man in that room was looking at my exposed ass and my pussy obscenely spread open!

When I felt the back of my heels and calves touch the wall, the front wheels of the cart dropped a little as they settled into a slot to help keep it in place.

I reached up to grab my ankles with each hand, pulling my legs down and spreading myself in that Happy Baby pose. But I couldn't quite reach my feet straight up in this position with my calves against the wall. The position of the cart put my ass as far out into the room as possible, and I could easily stay in this legs-up position by resting my calves against the wall above me.

I heard the rowdy noise of catcalls and whistles, finally seeing us like this, as we all know men wanted when watching us in every yoga class. I could pull myself back in at any time and take this away from them whenever I choose. And I suddenly felt powerful, holding their lustful prize under MY control! 'That's right,' I thought, 'there she is, just what you've always dreamed of!' I desperately wanted one of them to fill me right NOW, just as much as every one of them wanted to do it!

Oh, gawd this is incredible! I wish Ted were here with me now to see me like this! I'd take his cock in my mouth as I wait for them outside. And I would even let him finish in my mouth for me to swallow! Noticing I was breathing fast, I needed to slow down, taking one last deep breath to calm myself before I hyperventilate.

When the voices finally quieted, I heard Denise say, "Okay, you all know the rules. No more than one hour, but the ladies can leave anytime they want. It might end earlier when the last woman leaves. Play nice, take turns, make them feel appreciated, and help them have their own fun, so they will want to stay the whole hour. And you all know me from yoga class. If you get outta line, I can kick the ass of every one of you! Don't make me do it. Now it's time for all of you to strip down and have some fun!"

And here it comes! How long will it take to start? All I could see were the plywood walls in my private space illuminated with the small, dim light. As the moment passed, it seemed to take forever, as the waiting and anticipation felt like it was killing me! What's happening out there? All of this flashed through my mind in a second, then I felt it: a soft, fleshy knob rubbing on me, up and down my slit until it paused, stopping at my wet opening.

Now that it's there, this probing even tested my patience! I felt like shouting, 'COME ON NOW and shove it in!' Then that thick head pushed in splitting me open, driving in further and deeper, backing out a little and shoving again as it penetrated me. It felt like a hose was working its way into me, and I wanted all of it!