Unique Rewards of Yoga - Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost wished I could see him, see who was pushing his cock into me. But that wouldn't have been as exciting as THIS. It's not like wearing a blindfold when Ted and I are role-playing. I know my husband and I know his cock. But here, my eyes are wide open, and I don't know who is out there touching me, entering me! I don't know how thick it's going to be or how long.

I began bucking my hips a little, encouraging him. And he went deeper and deeper until I felt his hips against me! Then I knew I had it all!

Grasping my breasts, I squeezed and massaged them, pinching my nipples as he plunged in and out of me, over and over. My breathing was shallow with gasps of "Oh, oh, oh, ..." in time with his thrusts. I didn't know how long it went on, but it felt so good. I squeezed my kegels and ass, working on his tool, not seeing his face or knowing how close he was to his pleasure, just feeling the excitement of his pounding into me. And I WANTED that pounding, ... harder, ... faster!

Then I felt it change inside me. I was so focused on that shaft driving into me I could feel the cockhead growing ever so slightly. After a few more thrusts, it slowed, bucked hard once, then again, and he pressed his hips against my ass. I could FEEL his energy filling me!

Those hips pressed against my butt twitched slightly, three, four, five times as he unloaded into me. The twitching stopped, and a few seconds later, it felt like a hose being pulled out, leaving an emptiness, and a longing behind. I felt a yearning to get it back again, but it was finally gone!

I squeezed my kegels, almost as if trying to call him back. And I could feel his fluid as it oozed out, sliding down the crack of my ass to drip to the floor below. The seconds of emptiness seemed far too long, then I felt it: another knob sliding, probing, then pushing in, filling the void. And I welcomed the relief of that fullness growing again as the thrusting began!

***

I lost track of how many times it changed. Three or four? Some were quick in just a minute. Others lasted longer before they came in or on me. Maybe five? I don't know! I desperately wanted to throw my legs out there and wrap them around one of them, pull him in with my heels until I could orgasm. But trapped in this box, my pussy just out there drawing them in, I couldn't change that to HOLD onto them. My anticipation and NEED were growing more than ever before! I bucked my hips up trying to meet this latest one, to take it deeper, faster. Then it hit!

He must have felt me building to it, because the thrusts paused, and as my muscles squeezed and shuddered uncontrollably, I could feel the spurts as it pulsed inside me. I screamed as I kept bucking my hips up, over and over in orgasmic spasms. When this one pulled out, I continued bucking upward, my body shaking and thighs twitching, my cunt grasping, trying to find him!

As I calmed a minute later, I heard Denise outside and near my curtain asking in a worried tone, "Are you okay in there?"

It was all I could do to say between gasps for breath, "Oh, YEAH! ... MORE!"

***

The latest pulled out, and I felt the wetness sliding out and down over my butthole, and within seconds the now familiar rubbing of another cockhead sliding up and down in my slit. This time, he didn't push in right away, but slid it down a little further before pushing.

"OH!" I exhaled sharply with this new sensation, the initial stab of pain catching me by surprise.

"I thought she said you allowed it," I heard the guy say apologetically through the curtains. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh, no," I quickly responded when he stopped pushing. "... It just surprised me. I cleaned out and I'm ready. But go slow until I get used to it."

Sometimes I'll prepare at home to seduce Ted, prompting him to fuck me in the ass. I would drop to my knees in our living room, bending all the way down with my face to the floor as I play with a vibrator back there to scratch that itch, ... and he KNOWS that's where I want him. But those are rare times when I feel like it, and I get ready ahead of time with a butt plug. Even then, I need Ted to go slow as I relax and allow him to stretch me out. This evening, I intended to seduce him after dinner for it, but he took that sleep aid and went to bed early.

With my warning just now to go slow, the guy pulled back relieving the pressure. Continuing as easy as practical, he pushed again, and again. My ass still complained with some sharp pains, I'd gasp, and he backed off just a little before pressing forward. He inched it in until he felt the resistance vanish and easily slid the rest of the way, pressing his hips against me.

"That's all of it," he said, and politely added, "Thank you for letting me do this."

"Okay, go for it!" and I felt him pull most of the way out and push back in again. As his pace increased, I had to hold onto the side rails to keep him from pushing the cart backwards! The violent thrusts almost dislodged the cart's wheels, and I used my arms to match his energy trying to pound him with my ass! His excitement increased my own.

I moaned and reached my right hand under the curtain, over my stomach to my mound and nub. It was a slippery mess at least one of the guys left on top of me, and I used that as lube while sliding two fingers in and around the empty opening, while feeling so full. Oh, this felt so hot! I longed for my bullet vibrator, but my fingers would have to do!

Rubbing myself, I couldn't focus or think anymore and began calling out, "Oh, my gawd! I wish I had another cock to suck! ... Spank that ass!" and I felt the sharp slap of his hand on my left butt cheek, then another on the right. The next slap came even harder. "Oh!... OH! ... OH, YESSSS ... CUM in my ass!" I shouted and squeezed my butt, thrusting my hips upward as my muscles spasmed out of control from him impaling me. When I dropped my back down onto the mat, feeling exhausted, that hose pumped it's load deep inside me. After he pulled out, I soon noticed something different, a soft, almost finger-like touch tracing some small curves lightly on the right side of my ass.

***

Time passed with more probing, over and over, and now yet one more cock again pushed into my gaping pussy. I worked my Kegels, trying to feel this one through the slick mess there. I should have taken a washcloth to try cleaning myself. But I was getting into feeling the different things plunging into me. They were all strange, some not going in as far or not as thick. But I wanted them all. And I worked my muscles as best I could to feel them and milk them dry!

*****

I don't know how long I'd been here; the intensity of everything, the privacy of this closet, my lower half out of sight on the other side of those curtains, feeling them touching me out there ... it was all overwhelming as time stood still. A cock would pull out, and I found myself wondering what the next one would be like. This was getting addictive! Long, short? Thick, thin? What's the next one going to be?

When this latest one pulled out, there was a long pause which lasted more than just seconds. I don't know how many orgasms I had since we started, but I used this pause to relax my neck and shoulders, closing my eyes. Hearing Denise outside the curtains, she asked "Are you still alright? Would you like one more?"

"Oh, yeah," I said weakly, not knowing which question I answered, saying it more out of reflex.

Then I heard her voice a little louder saying, "We have one still here, waiting, and we have a few minutes. Do any of you have one more in you?"

It took another minute or two as I just laid there waiting, then I felt it press into my woohoo, pushing me open one more time, sliding non-stop deep inside. As it penetrated, going in deeper and deeper into my slick tunnel, I was now very aware, and my eyes grew wide worried he might try pushing my whole body backwards ... using just his lance impaling me! I gripped the handrails beside me, ready to pull away. When I finally felt his hips meet my ass, I was relieved knowing I had it all. And I knew this was going to be a good one, a good finale!

This final pumping in and out began, and my body responded. Forgetting the exhaustion, my pussy urged him on. Thrusting up to meet him, I wanted him to touch me ever deeper. One more! Just this one more!

I began moaning again with "Oh! Oh! Ah! Ahhh!...." until I felt it, a final, over-the-top orgasm, and I let out a scream as my body shook once again. Squeezing the last of my energy reserves out in those few muscle spasms, I fell limply on the cart.

***

I don't know how long I laid there and didn't know if that last one even came inside me this time. But I heard Denise announce, "Time's up!" and I felt his length leaving me. Grasping the handrails, I leaned back on my shoulders and pushed hard to dislodge the wheels from their slots, retreating into the privacy of my closet. Feeling the curtains close around my ass, I now felt so alone ... and empty, in this private space. Rolling backward to the inner end of the platform, the wheels stopped against the board blocking that edge and I finally had enough room to allow my feet to drop. The ache in my hips and lower back now took over, replacing the exhaustion, and I raised my hips up in a Bridge arch, twisting a little trying to relieve the ache in my back to no avail.

I spent a minute using washcloths and wipes to clean the mess on my mound and slit, and took the water bottle, downing most of it to wet my dry mouth and throat. My gasping and open-mouthed panting for the past hour left me dry, and I was finally noticing it. The water felt so good in my parched mouth, it was almost like an energy drink, revitalizing me a little.

Picking my legs and knees up against the complaints of my hips and lower back, I rotated around until I could slip off the back edge of the cart and platform. I felt some more fluid oozing out down there and used another cloth to carefully wipe it away from my sensitive swollen mound. Then I held another clean washcloth down there to stop any more leakage when I opened the door to leave this cubicle.

From the other side of the thin wall, I heard Denise in the studio exclaim "They're all gone," and I went toward the door to join her out there, completely ignoring the mask, yoga pants and bra, or any other clothes. I was just too tired to care.

Session Ends

As I passed the other two closets, I noticed they were empty, and the coats and shoes by the building exit door were gone. My fellow winners of tonight's drawing were long gone, apparently having reached their limit much earlier. They said earlier they only took three or five those other times. Tonight, we saw fifteen guys in the waiting room, and Denise was hard pressed to find that last one for me. I wondered how many I had taken.

When I reached for the doorknob to go back into the studio, I saw my reflection in the mirrored wall to the right. Something on my right hip caught my attention, and turning slightly, I saw black marks there on my right butt cheek. The guys used the magic marker to put a one or a two on there every time they finished in me! And there were a lot of them.

That's when the reality sank in, of what I had just done for the past hour. When they were doing me, it was just a cock in there and my orgasms which became my whole world. I didn't think about how many, just the one I was enjoying at the moment.

Dabbing at my sex again, I squeezed my thighs a little, still feeling some of their thick spunk within. And I wondered what Denise must think of me, taking so many. I always thought our instructor was sexy and VERY attractive. But I now wondered if she's thinking I'm a whore!

Opening the studio, I walked in, holding the washcloth under my mound to keep from dripping on her studio floor ... getting ready to face the world's judgement.

Denise stepped closer toward me, wrapping her arms around me in a protective hug, saying in a soft, loving tone "You were amazing!" She sounded so reassuring. She reached her hand to the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss, and I almost melted in her arms.

Our tongues wrestled as she held me, supporting me, like Ted does when we embrace. And I relaxed, my knees getting a little weak. Closing my eyes, this felt so safe in her arms. When she broke the kiss, I regained my balance as she dropped her arms and stepped back.

"I started these reward sessions, because a few of the women said they get very horny thinking about some of the poses in the workouts. So, for the ones who want, I thought I'd give them a way to get it out of their system, with the guys I know who are also getting excited. I only send a video to each woman with their own session, and some videos are shorter than others. The other two women tonight left much earlier."

"I wanted my husband to get the most out of it," I said, "and I'm thinking of keeping the video as a surprise for his birthday. He trusted me so much with the hall pass, I want to give him the video of his dreams."

Denise chuckled saying "Well, I think he's a lucky guy, and he'll love it!... You know, most of the time, maybe only one of the women stays until the end. But the only ones who last the whole hour always took at least one break, before they wanted more."

I quickly decided to own it, taking control, wanting her to see me in control. I'm NOT a whore, being used by a roomful of men! I'm a WOMAN, who USED a roomful of men to get what I wanted. And I wore them all down!

"There's no man or group of men who can out last or finish this superwoman!" I proudly exclaimed.

Denise chuckled, saying "So, I was worried about you for nothing.... I check on each of the women after every two or three guys to make sure no one is mentally losing it, passes out back there, or thinks they have to do anything they don't want to do. I have the video cameras set up for both security and health reasons. We can show no one was forced. And I can match the men's real names with numbers they wore, if there are any health scares. But I insist any single guy who wants to attend bring in an STD test result. I trust the married guys' wives would tell me if their husbands might have a problem."

"Do you charge the men to attend?" I asked, now wondering if she might be using us.

"Oh, no," Denise replied, shaking her head. "This is just my way of saying thanks for being yoga studio customers and to help all of you get more out of it. But I need just a few minutes now to send some videos before we leave, then we can lock up." She pointed to the corner camera, telling me, "Say 'Hi' to your husband if you want. I'll send you a copy of your session and these main room videos, too."

I walked across the studio, getting closer to the camera in the far corner and smiled at my husband. My voice was tired and a little shaky from all the muscle spasms of the past hour. But I was now feeling much better with Denise's approval. "Wow, that was AWESOME! What a workout. I hope you liked it." And I decided to use this opportunity to try changing his mind. "... And are you SURE you prefer golf over my yoga classes?"

"Stay right there, Jan," I heard Denise behind me. Looking over my shoulder I saw she was holding her cellphone, "I want to take a picture of your ass with those numbers. I'm going to post that on the top of the curtain wall as our 'Hall of Fame: Superwoman,' with the number twenty-three. I'll dare the others to try beating your record."

I turned my right ass cheek toward her as I leaned toward the camera and again addressed my husband. "I love you."

The Evening Ends

"You can clean up in the restroom, while I send videos to the three of you. That will take me a few minutes. When you're dressed, come into the office, and I'll give you a preview of yours before we leave."

When I was ready and stood beside her seated at her computer, Denise said, "Here's the view from the camera outside your cubicle," and she clicked on a file to start it.

In this top-down view looking at the studio floor, a sexy ass seemed to rise up out of black curtains at the bottom of the screen, sliding up into position, and stopping when my calves encountered the inside of the wall. The camera was just outside my closet wall, pointed down at my shaved vagina, spread open, waiting in the middle of the computer screen. A minute later, a naked man, wearing just a lanyard showing the number seven, stepped into view from the top of the screen, as he stroked his long, stiff member. He slid the tip of that cock along that pussy in the middle of the screen, then pressed it down.

I remembered that first knob splitting ME open, as I stared around my plywood closet, feeling the rest of his shaft sliding into me. And here I am watching him do it, his whole length slowly going into me. My puffy outer lips seemed to swallow the whole long thing until his hips bumped against me. He began pulling it back out, the thin inner lips following as if grasping and trying to hold on. The shaft pulled most of the way out, then slid back in, pushing those wet lips back in, out, then in, over and over as his pace quickened!

"Wow! ... That's ... so ...???"

"I think 'vulgar' is the word you're searching for," Denise admitted with a chuckle.

"But it's every man's fantasy," I said appreciating the view of what Ted sees when he's doing me. "And frankly, ... I find it a little exciting, too."

"It goes on like that uninterrupted for the whole hour," Denise continued, sounding surprised when saying it. "Tonight, we had more guys in there than ever before. You took them ALL, ... and some more than once. You were phenomenal!"

"For my age," I admitted.

"For ANY age," Denise replied.

"It felt ...," and I paused, searching for the words to describe it. "... SO different from anything I've ever experienced! I just didn't know when to stop. ... But I do NOT want anyone else seeing that video."

"I only sent that to you, no one else. There's nothing linking your face or name to these videos. Everything is numbered in a password protected, encrypted file only I can access, only so I can link names later if necessary. So, you're the only one who knows that's you. That's why I didn't want you wearing your usual yoga clothes. I delete these videos after a few months, when I know everyone is safe and still happy about it. I don't do Internet porn. By the way, I've cropped the end of the main room video, where you came out without your mask. I sent you a copy of that short clip, and already deleted that part from my files, so no one else will ever find it."

"Thanks," I replied. "I was thinking of keeping the video until Ted's birthday to give him as a surprise. But after all of this, he deserves to know how I used his hall pass."

"I've locked the front door, and the place is cleaned up enough with the closet wall covered again. So, we're ready to leave. Is your car out back?" Denise asked.

"My cars in the shop over the weekend," I said. "I came by Uber."

"Then I'll give you a ride home."

***

It was almost three in the morning by the time I finally crawled into bed beside my husband. I hadn't showered yet. But I washed off with soap using a clean, soft washcloth down there. And the leaking feeling of the mess oozing out had stopped.

Denise was supportive during our drive home. Then we had a great time with our 'girl talk' over a glass of wine in the living room, coming up with a plan. Now feeling so exhausted, I just needed some sleep as I drifted off into dreamland. ...

It seemed like no time at all, I was so tired, when I felt something pressed against my ass and a hand caressing me. Then I heard his voice; "You were a bad girl last night! That was more than one guy for the hall pass."

"Hmmm," I replied as I tried to wake, and in my sleepy voice, "Bullshit! ... From my point of view, it was only one cock stabbing into me and changing a little ... for a very long time."