Unique Rewards of Yoga - Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gave me your hall pass," I continued, innocently pointing out "and I followed instructions. So, I was a GOOD girl! ... Did you enjoy your video?"

I felt his hard-on as he pressed it to my ass, and he reached his arm over me to my right boob, kneading it and tweaking the nipple between a thumb and finger.

"Hmmm, I guess so!" I noticed. "... I'm feeling sticky and still messy down there, so not right now. ... And I thought you were playing golf early this morning?"

"I cancelled," he answered. "I thought I might join you at yoga."

"I'm a little sore, taking the morning off," I tiredly admitted. "... Denise bet me that you'd join yoga. So, I guess I lost that bet. ... You'll need to go pay off my debt."

"What if I didn't want to go to yoga?" he asked.

"She'd be servicing ME this morning. I don't think either of us would mind, either way. ... Oh, and you get a hall pass for next month's Yoga Rewards class."

I shrugged my shoulder and arm to dislodge his hand from my breast. "Superwoman needs her rest. I'm going back to sleep."

"You said you'd always take care of me," he said in his disappointed, innocent 'little boy' voice, and I felt him press his hard-on a little more forcefully against the cheek of my ass.

"You can use my mouth, if you really want," I offered in defeat. "... But I'd prefer outsourcing. Denise is sleeping in our guest room, and she wants you to join her there. Go have fun, tiger! I've always thought she's hot, so let me know later what she's like in bed."

I felt the bed bounce as he quickly left, and I sweetly added "... I love you."

As he rushed out of the bedroom, I heard him say; "I love you, too!" and I knew he meant it.

***

When I woke later, it was still before noon. I showered, carefully cleaning myself out and rubbing hard at the black marks on my right ass cheek. Those would take a few more showers before they'd be completely gone. After drying with our soft towels, I felt almost back to normal. My bottom half was no longer as sensitive as last night.

Pulling on a sports bra and running shorts, when I was leaving our master bedroom, I paused to glance at myself in the tall mirror on the back of our bedroom door. This morning, I struck a defiant pose with my feet shoulder-width apart and my fists on my hips, proudly remembering my 'superwoman' performance of the previous evening.

Going out into the hall, I stopped at the guest room, pushing the half-closed door open. They were lying together, uncovered and naked on the bed. Denise had her head on Ted's right shoulder, with Ted lying back slightly propped up on two pillows. They both had their eyes closed, looking like contented lovers, and for a few seconds, I felt a brief pang of jealousy seeing my husband lying there with a gorgeous thirty-five-year-old girlfriend. But after over thirty years together, I do know and trust him.

"Well, you two look like you've had some fun," I said a little sternly, stirring them from their rest.

"Oh, yeah," Ted responded with his signature minimal emotional style, as he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

Denise opened her eyes without lifting her head and reached down to pick up Ted's spent and shriveled dick, innocently saying "It's not getting hard anymore."

"You wore it out," my husband said jokingly as he looked at her. "I think the batteries need recharging."

Denise chuckled then looked at me asking "Is superwoman putting her name in the drawing for any more Rewards?"

"Only if Ted gives me another Hall Pass," I replied, looking at Ted and raising my eyebrow questioningly.

Looking mischievously at my husband, Denise said, "We'll have to see if we can recharge his battery to convince him," and she started kissing her way down his chest.

Hooking my thumbs in the waist band of my running shorts, I pushed them down to my feet and stepped out of them to climb onto the bed. I was curious to learn how our sexy yoga master might be in bed. And I personally wanted to find out.

The End

#####