University Challenge

Story Info
Peta visits Sam at university. Some words are said aloud...
2k words
4.5
1.4k
00

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STrent
STrent
16 Followers

Act 2, Chapter 2

They were finding it difficult.

Letters were too slow. Texting was laborious.

They just wanted to see each other more often. Sam lived in London, and his university was in the Midlands, some way away. Peta's university was in Vienna, and she was based there, but she was working to pay her way through uni, which meant constant flying.

The start of their relationship had been easy, meeting, chatting, giggling, laughing, heavy breathing, and after some cautious and exploratory trusts, some riotously good sex.

However, it was weeks and months between meetups. Sam found himself constantly frustrated by university life. His friends were hooking up, having it easier, he was left alone, studying most of the time.

Peta felt much the same, albeit she could go home and be alone with her own thoughts and desires in a way that Sam, in a tiny room in a high-rise flat, could not.

Peta visited Sam in the Midlands around the start of term and the fresher's parties were in full swing. "Sorry," Sam apologized to Peta as they went through the corridors, avoiding the drunks, "it's mental right now."

"Ja, I can see," Peta said as they entered one of the other flats on his floor. His flatmates cheered out. "Saaaaaaaaaaaaammmmm! Come and join us! The lights had been turned down. We're playing a drinking game," one of them called out. "Come and join us!"

"Oh no," Sam said. "Absinthe. Not a good start."

"What's the harm?" Peta laughed, taking a shot and downing it.

Things got a little hazy once they started drinking. Drinking games became challenges. Clothes were taken off. There was intense petting. "Shot, shot, shot," the group chanted.

At some point, Peta had gotten completely naked and had been dancing on the table, drinking tequila, and he was minus his jeans. As Sam recalled, Peta had then been dared to perform oral sex on him, and was doing it on the put-up bed in the corner of the darkened room...

"Yo, what the fuck," someone called. "There's not enough light in here! Turn it on!"

The lights in the dorm room came on, lighting Peta sucking him off, deeply, running her hands over his shaft as she sucked on his tip and slurped loudly with her spittle.

The roars were wild. "Yeah! Now we get to see some action!" someone else yelled. "What the fuck," two girls laughed passing the open doorway. "Woooooo! Go girl!" One of Sam's flatmates closed the door, locking it firmly.

Peta laughed, and sucked Sam's dick more deeply. "Yeah!" someone in the room called out. "Suck him!"

"Suck him, suck him, suck him," the group chanted.

There were more "wooooos" from the corner, as one of the other girls had taken her top off, and was pressing her bare breasts against a sleeping drunk in the corner. There were loads of laughs.

"Time to fuck her bro," one of Sam's friends called out. "Yeah, definitely time! What are you, afraid?"

Sam laughed, and pulled Peta down onto the bed, pushing her against the pillows and spreading her legs. He hocked up his t-shirt and entered her, his hard, wet dick penetrating her. He pushed her legs against his chest. The crowd roared as he started to fuck her.

"Wooooooo!" they called. "Yeah, get in, get in, get in!" some called.

"Pound that pussy!" came a call from the back of the room. Sam obeyed, and Peta, giggling, held his naked butt tightly and pushed him deeper inside. In the corner, the drunk was being sat on by another of the girls, now skirt-less, and more laughter rang out. More drinks were being passed around.

"You gotta ride that shit, girl. Go on, ride him," some of the boys chanted. Peta pushed Sam off her, and then straddled him, throwing her blonde hair behind her. "Wooooo!" they called out. "Ride him!"

"Bend her over," one of the girls called to Sam. Peta got off him, and he straddled her from behind, banging against her buttocks. "Slap that buttock!" was the call again, and this time, Sam slapped Peta on the right buttock, Peta laughing all the time they watched the scene.

Sam started pounding Peta from behind, faster and faster, harder. Peta was moaning, enjoying the attention. "Yeah, you know she likes it," someone called out.

They weren't alone; the rest of the party was starting to pair up and enjoy themselves all around the flat. The brunette who had got her breasts out earlier was now turning her attention to Sam's flatmate, sucking him off under the window.

Sam turned Peta over on the bed and kept fucking, alcohol-fueled, starting to grunt louder and louder on her, towards orgasm. Peta was wet, slick, and a bit dizzy with drink. She felt Sam stiffen, ejaculating hard inside her. There were whoops and cheers from all around.

She felt his breath on her neck, and he picked her up, Peta wrapping her legs around him, and he carried her back to his room. She looked back, seeing a raft of people gripping and kissing, and moaning and sighing throughout the living room...

Sam flung open the door to his room; it was a great effort, and he placed Peta down on the bed gently. As he pulled out, exhausted, his cum slipped out of her. They looked at each other and laughed. "That was naughty," Sam said, lying next to her.

"Ja, it was," Peta said. "Never had sex in front of other people before..."

"Me neither," Sam said, not sure I want to repeat it...they heard laughter and groans from the living room. "I think they're still going."

"Well," Peta said, pulling him back to her and taking his shirt off. "So should we be." She kissed him, pulling the covers over them. Sam kissed her back, entering her from behind. Peta moaned, closing her eyes, and enjoying the thickness of his dick once more. They fucked into the night, while Sam's flatmates continued the party next door...

They woke the next morning, absolutely exhausted and incredibly hungover. Sam went to check on the occupants of the living room once he'd taken a couple of Panadol and drunk a few pints of water. The room was filled with sleeping, and mostly naked, co-eds. He gathered Peta's clothes and retrieved her bag, and headed back down the corridor. Returning to his bedroom, Sam's head throbbed. "Oh man," Sam said, wincing, "that was intense."

"Ja. Bad decision-making," Peta said, gingerly picking herself off the bed. Sam grabbed her hand and they steadied each other, together walking down the corridor back down to the bathroom to clean up, then heading back down the corridor, quietly closing the door and heading straight for Sam's bed, to go back to sleep.

"Maybe not the best idea we've ever had," Sam murmured, and Peta shook her head. "Let's not do that again!" she said, as they fell back to sleep.

Later, Sam anxiously went around the campus, talking to all the group who'd been there, checking about cameras: but thankfully no photos had been taken. This was a relief. "No video either?" he asked his flatmate on his return.

His other flatmate shook his head. "I kicked out someone who was about to," he said. "Took the camera off him." He threw it to Sam. "Delete what's on there and then hand it back."

Sam shook his head and took the SD card out, snapping it in half. "That's the end of that," he said. "We've got to not do that again, that was...potentially bad." His flatmate agreed.

Sam spoke to Peta later when he was back in his room. "I'm really sorry," he said. "That was madness. Never again, I promise."

"It was...fun," Peta said, cautiously, "but ja, we should not do that again. Too much can go wrong." She shook her head. "Too much drink," she said.

"You can't say that," Sam said. "We have the freshers party tonight down at the Union building."

"Neinnnnnnnnnnnnnn," Peta moaned, lying on the bed and putting a pillow over her head. "Nein, Nein, Nein, Nein!"

"You'll feel better after a nap," Sam said, gently pushing her legs into the bed and covering her with the duvet.

A few hours later, with a bit of sleep, a shower and one of the uni's famous "Pineapple Simon's Pizzas", Sam and Peta walked down through the campus to the union building for the final fresher's party.

Sam had his usual jeans and a t-shirt on, his brown leather jacket completing the student look, whilst Peta was wearing her favourite top, a white figure hugging blouse and her Daisy dukes shorts and knee high white boots. You really do look the bomb, you know, Sam said, turning to her and kissing her gently.

The bomb? Peta asked.

Explosive, Sam murmured, pulling her close. She laughed, and kissed him back. They followed the crowds in. The union building had multiple levels and multiple bars. The parties were split by era, with different music coming out of each bar.

Eighties or Nineties? Sam asked Peta.

Eighties! Peta squealed, running to the sound of Whitney Houston bellowing out I wanna dance with somebody...Sam laughed and followed her in. The dancing was intense. The songs and hits kept coming. Sam, Peta asked, do you think they'll take requests?

Doesn't hurt to try, Sam said. Peta ran over to the DJ, whispering in his ear. The DJ laughed, smiled, and offered her a high five. Sam looked at her quizzically. What have you done? He asked.

Shhhhh! Peta said, he's about to play it. The music stopped abruptly, then...

"Hast du etwas Zeit für mich? Dann singe ich ein Lied für dich..."

Peta knew all the words, and was screaming them out on the dance floor. Everyone else was singing the English version, but Sam could only watch, and smile, as Peta got into her stride.

"Von 99 Luftballons! Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont! Denkst du vielleicht grad an mich? Dann singe ich ein Lied für dich! Von 99 Luftballons, Und, dass sowas von sowas kommt..."

"I love you". The words slipped out of Sam's mouth, as easily as breathing. She hadn't heard him, he thought, as she turned to face him, shouted something, and beckoned him to keep dancing and singing and laughing along with the rest. She was magical. Fun, beautiful, a bloody unicorn.

He joined her, and they kissed before going back to dancing into the night. The eighties music bar died down by around 2 am, and they started the long slog back to his digs with laughter and very sore heels.

"Peta," Sam said, looking at her and holding her hand as they walked up the hill, "I really enjoy all my time with you. There was something I said on the dance floor, and I don't think you heard me. But if you did..."

She looked into his eyes. Even in the darkness, his blue eyes shone. "What was it?"

"Peta..." he felt his chest compressing. The nerves were palpable. New sweat, on top of old sweat, seemed to permeate his skin across his forehead. "Sorry, I feel a bit hot," he said, leaning against a wall.

"Sam?" Peta looked at him. "Is everything okay?"

He looked back at her. She was everything.

"I think I love you, Peta," he said.

"Ja," Peta said, helping him back up and letting him lean on her. "I love you too. But this isn't a good place to stop, keep walking..."

"Wait, what?" Sam said, staring at her.

"We need to keep walking, I have to catch my flight in the morning," Peta said firmly, moving them on.

"You love me too?"

"Ja?" Peta said. "I told you in the eighties club. I shouted it to you when I dragged you in to dance with me. You kissed me."

He stared. "I didn't hear you."

"You hear me now, ja? I love you too," she said. Suddenly they were both blushing.

"I...I didn't..." Sam stuttered.

"Ja," Peta murmured.

"So...this changes things, doesn't it?" Sam asked.

"It doesn't have to..." Peta said.

"I want it to," he replied.

Peta nodded, smiling. "Ja...me too."

STrent
STrent
16 Followers