University Sex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was looking particularly lovely that evening for, in keeping with tradition, she along with all of us had dressed up for the occasion. She was wearing a black, probably silk dress that was quite low at the front. The front of the dress wrapped around her between her boobs and was tied at the waist giving the distinct impression that if that was pulled undone everything would fall out. The skirt was tight and impressively, but at the time, somewhat unfashionably short. The whole garment clung to her like a second skin accentuating every voluptuously, wonderful curve of her stunning body.

I was wearing a white dress. It was high at the front but the back plunged down to beneath my waist, almost showing the start of the crease of my bum, I'd noticed when I'd done a quick twirl just before leaving the flat. It was of an on the knee length, but the ultra-tight skirt was slashed up the side almost to panty level. I'd put my long blonde hair up leaving a few tresses tumbling down by my ears and neck and I was wearing my new rimless glasses. I thought I looked pretty good.

"Wow you look marvellous," I said to Emily, my eyes automatically being drawn to the vast array of flesh above the top of her dress.

"Well, I thought I should give the old tits an outing, they don't get out much," she smiled leaning forward giving me an even better view of her wonderful chest. She gave me a peck on the cheek as she whispered. "And you look absolutely fantastic." Emily straightened up glancing at my chest and then looking behind me. "Forget anything did we by any chance?"

I laughed at her obvious references to the clear indentations of my nipples, indicating a lack of a bra,.

"No, I'm wearing panties," I smiled back, effectively admitting the lack of bra.

We sat together at dinner and after we were in the same groups of girls and young men standing around the bar drinking. Several of us danced in a circle and then broke into couples when a slower number came on. I danced with a nerd studying maths and then somehow Emily and I were dancing together, as indeed were several other girls; we by far outweighed the guys.

The music was very loud so conversation was as good as impossible. But we didn't need that. I was pretty sure she was feeling similar to me. The booze, our closeness, the conversations we'd had about sex and sexuality almost guaranteed that. Guaranteed that she, as well as I, would be feeling those tremors in our breasts and tummies, those slight shudders running throughout our bodies, the extra warmth and the tingling that indicates arousal. Where I was holding her round the waist her body felt taught, like a coiled-up spring waiting to be released. As I looked into her eyes they were sparkling and staring back at me with a look of sheer want and desire. Her awesome chest, that to be truthful, despite my mentions here, I hadn't looked at with lust and desire until then, was heaving slightly as she, like me, was breathing quite heavily.

I wanted her to do something, say something that confirmed what I was hoping and thinking. I wanted to kiss her, hold myself tight to her and I wanted to see and stroke her boobs. At the same time, I was so nervous, apprehensive and scared, I suppose. Sure, I was full of bravado, yes, I kidded myself on how adventurous I was and for certain I gave the impression of being very experienced and up for anything. But really, I was still a kid; I was after all only just past my nineteenth birthday. I wasn't that experienced in sex at all, let alone with women where there'd only been that isolated experience at school.

But she didn't. I guess she was as unsure as me, after all trying to pull one of your close friends is a risky business, isn't it? Especially a close friend in a community such as a university; particularly in such a public setting. So, in the end nothing happened. Nothing that is other than us walking off the dance floor arm in arm and staring deeply into the other's eyes when we got back to the bar and let go of each other. Her arm in mine with both pressed against the side of the other's boob was one of the most erotic things I'd ever experienced. The softness and the warmth of it, the slight, almost impossible to discern, caress of her fingertips on the back of my hand as we'd danced and the gentle fondling from both of us was, quite frankly, as exciting as having a man's hands on my breasts, in fact the reaction in my body and mind was very similar to that.

It was those feelings that filled my mind as I lay on my bed later that night. Those feelings and my imagination creating pictures in my mind of Emily naked beside me. Of her gorgeous breasts in my hands and my mouth on her nipples. Of her hands between my legs doing exactly what mine were doing; stroking round the almost impossibly wet lips and rubbing alongside the clitoris that seemed more sensitive than it had ever been before. It was her mouth licking my modest, compared to hers, breasts not my fingers, but her teeth gently chewing my nipples not my fingernails and her tongue that was sliding up my pussy not my fingers. And of course, it was Emily I was holding as I climaxed alone in my bed.

I didn't see her for a week or so and I suppose those feelings I'd had that night subsided a bit. But when she walked into the drama club meeting they returned, if anything more powerfully than before. The way she held my gaze just that few seconds longer than was necessary was so like DB had that I wondered whether the evening might bring a similar conclusion to that one. As the meeting went on, I couldn't help but keep glancing at her noting that she caught my gaze, held it and smiled back at me nearly every time. Her wild mane of chestnut coloured hair that she was wearing loose was tumbling onto her shoulders and falling down her back, the longest tresses reaching down to her bra strap. The bra strap I could clearly see through the white, cotton blouse she was wearing with tight, blue jeans that fitted her long legs and pert bum so snugly. She looked gorgeous and I thought so eminently fuckable. The first time I realised with a jolt I'd ever thought that about another woman!

"Thanks for the lift Jayne, would you like to come in for coffee, the rest will be there?" she asked later as I pulled up outside the large house that six of the economics group rented.

Holding the steering wheel, I half turned and looked at her. "No, I'll give that a miss if that's ok."

"Sure," she said softly holding my gaze but making no move to get out.

We just sat there for a moment or two, very close but separated by a mutual fear. A fear that was partly of being rejected and partly, I think, in a strange way, of being accepted. But in retrospect I could see that something had to happen, something had to give, something had to change, something had to make us share our feelings.

"Emily," I said turning and looking at her just as at exactly the same time she said.

"Jayne."

We laughed. "Go ahead," I said as she again at the same time said.

"After you."

I could hear the nervousness in her voice and see the apprehension in her eyes, even though it was dark in the car. We looked at each other for a moment or two until she said, in almost a whisper.

"Are you feeling the same things as I am Jayne?"

The look on her face as she said that was so caring and intense that my heart went out to her. Instead of responding with the rather smart-arse remark about 'how would I know?' that firstly came into my mind, I replied, in a voice that was croaky with emotion.

"Yes Emily, I think I am."

"Oh God Jayne," were the wonderfully confirming last words I heard before we were in each other's arms, her lips on mine stopping any further talking.

12