University Years Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was probably crushing her, given the way she was folded under me. But she didn't complain. After the first rush of pulses, I thrust a few more times and triggered another set; not as powerful, but well worth the effort.

Even as they stopped I wasn't really to release her. I wanted our bodies to stay joined, but knew I couldn't just stay there on top of her with my weight pushing her knees into her chest.

In a reverse process of how we'd got there in the first place, I partly withdrew and half rolled first to one side and then to the other as she straightened out her legs under me. Then I rolled her on top pushing my erection fully back into her as I did so.

Liz was still supercharged with endorphins; pashing and kissing me like a woman possessed; squirming about on top of me as if she was trying to meld our bodies together and in the process screwing my erection around inside her like it still had something to give.

I wasn't lacking endorphins myself and reciprocated willingly; wanting my erection to stay hard and inside her for as long as I could manage.

But all good things must come to an end. Our previously uncontrollable passions mellowed to controllable ones, then to mild ones. Words were able to start replacing physical expressions of our feeling. Liz expressed it first...

"Oh wow. I've never felt anything like that before. I think I was experiencing cervical orgasms. It was just so deep, so all embracing...it was like I was off in another world; a completely different type of orgasm that just kept repeating. And then I suddenly realised that my g spot was responding too and it was like that orgasm was magnified by the others. It was like wow, wow, wow.

What about you. I don't think I've ever seen you so randy as when you jumped me. In fact I don't think you've ever jumped ether of us like that before. You were so desperate to fuck me, I thought you were going to rip my swimmers to pieces."

I'd never really heard of actual cervical orgasms before. But given the girls virginal obsession with sex before I met them, it somehow didn't surprise me they'd done their research on those too. As to her challenge, I wondered how much I should reveal. Given her honesty, I decided to spill all the beans.

"Yes, I was overcome by a need to make love to you..."

Liz jumped in, grinning like a Cheshire cat as she interrupted...

"Make love to me? I think it was more fuck the arse off me."

"Yes, alright. I admit. It was a bit baser than that. I don't entirely know why. It was a very seductive swimsuit and I just felt a really strong connection as we talked and I helped you with your Uni work. And then I saw the signs of you getting aroused and it was almost the case of I couldn't help myself. My cock just felt bigger, harder and needier than I've ever felt before. It actually felt like the skin was being super stretched."

"So a one piece swimsuit turns you on more than my naked body?"

I almost splutted with that challenge.

"Ah, well, I don't know. It teased in a way a naked body doesn't and that one is particularly teasing."

"More than my bikinis?"

"Sometimes. Maybe. I'm not sure there's any fixed rule. It depends."

"On what?"

"I don't really know. Mood. Circumstance. Maybe how long since I'd been intimate."

"You mean had a fuck? With me, or with either of us?"

The right answer would of course be to say with her. But my brain wasn't working that fast...

"No, being intimate means something more special than just a fuck. As to with you, I really don't know. It just happened."

"And what's this about your cock being bigger? It certainly hasn't touched up my cervix like that before and maybe it even felt thicker. It's hard to judge these things but if that was the case, how do we repeat the effect."

"Well again, I don't really know. It just felt that way. I wasn't exactly in a position to measure it. And as to how to repeat the effect, again, I don't really know."

Liz looked at me with a teasing disdain...

"For a man who was very sure of what he wanted when he jumped me, there seems to be a lot you don't know."

"Well, I can't argue with you on that point."

With an enormous grin, Liz finished the conversation with...

"Well then, expect me to do experiments on you. Now should you go and have your shower? You need one after what we just did."

When I entered the room naked after my shower, I climbed into bed next to Liz and we did a brief, body hugging, erection inducing goodnight kiss. But that was all it was.

I woke in the morning to find Liz staring at me; especially at my morning erection. When she noticed me awake, her morning greeting was an unusual...

"It doesn't look any bigger than normal."

"It doesn't feel any bigger than normal."

"Pity."

We lay on our sides facing each other; momentarily engrossed in admiring and being aroused by the beauty of the person facing us. Well, at least I was; but Liz's wandering eyes suggested her vision was no less sexually fixated.

I tried looking at her eyes and face; it was after all a truly beautiful sight. But I couldn't help myself. Those breasts were a constant distraction.

It's a sign of a strange household that, like a sort of nuclear arms limitation agreement, we have a loosely defined sexual demands limitation agreement; at least covering the mornings. One that protects me from their demands rather, as one might normally expect, goes the other way. The agreement now is that I finger her to a climax and then have a good quickie fuck for my own benefit and to, in the girls' minds, suppress my morning glory.

I waited for Liz to make the first move, which instead came as a request...

"Can you just use me for an origami fuck instead of the fingering me first?"

It was a reasonable request. The girls knew they worked nearly as well for me as missionary position. And the way she asked it make it clear getting her own orgasm from it was -- sort of -- up to her. 'Sort of' in the sense, she knew I'd do my best, but I didn't need to make a big production out of it. I also knew the position worked well for her.

It was a happy ending all around. She came and squirted like she always does in that position and I had a damn good climax too; which did for the time being supress my morning glory.

And after I got up, Eve, following Liz's lead the day before, came and sat on my lap as I had breakfast to have me finger her to a climax with one hand while I ate with the other; well, sort of interposed eating with tweaking her nipple.

But Eve had heard all the noise and fuss last night. Quite predictably, Liz, conveyed the full story to Eve in every detail.

Time would show I judged correctly when I suspected that the girls would now have a new objective of repeating the extreme arousal that Liz had induced in me. Finding the supercock within me -- as they soon put it -- was added to their growing list of fetishes and sexual play.

12