University Years Ch. 08

Story Info
The girls induce a supercock erection.
12.6k words
4.79
6.1k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,236 Followers

As was predictable, once Liz told Eve all about her cervical orgasm and follow-up monster conventional one resulting from having induced me into what became rather exaggeratingly known as 'supercock' mode, the hares were set running.

Generating a supercock became almost their primary directive.

I was cross examined every which way as to what caused it and how it might be repeated. All I knew was that Liz looked exceptionally sexually alluring in her one piece swimwear and I felt incredibly emotionally close to her as we talked about, and I helped her through, some problems she was having with one of her University subjects.

The one thing I could say was that it was much less likely when we were engaging in group sex. It was very much directed at the individual in a way that I thought couldn't be duplicated in group sex.

Naturally they focused on the fact Liz was wearing a one piece swimwear. A very sexual one admittedly. One that was cut away to the barest minimum, completely unlined except for the smallest gusset lining and made of what seemed to be exceptionally fine -- or at least thin and well stretched -- material.

Suddenly what had previously been their tendency to simply wear a pair of bikini pants around the house became one of wearing one piece swimwear; ones I'd never seen before.

And in the process I learnt that they were damn good seamstresses. There was a reason they were all pushing the limits of decency in a way shop bought ones usually didn't. They were all home-made; which meant they made the cut outs more daring and explained why they were unlined and the shop bought material was thinner than what might normally be used in swimwear.

Plus they had been made a few years ago before they had grown to their full present height and bust size.

They each had duplicates of three different ones; Liz's all in yellow, Eve's all in orange, with each of the versions as daring as the others, but in different ways.

I was cross examined just as much on the conversation I was having with Liz when it happened. What was different from normal? What makes a conversation more connecting? How important was the conversation to my sexual reaction?

Frankly, I didn't have an answer for them. What happened simply happened.

They were intrigued by my personal description of the supercock sensation -- the feeling of the skin being stretched really tautly and of it being super hard and unyielding. And of the strength of my need to have sex with Liz.

They even asked if I would have raped Liz if she resisted; a question I recoiled in horror at, explaining I could never enjoy sex that was forced on someone else, especially someone I loved as much as both of the girls. I'd felt guilty enough about making the first rather aggressive move. But the conversation also forced me to use the 'L' word; a word that all of us had circled around in the context of our relationship without it being easily used.

But it became evident that the rape question was simply a way of starting a conversation about how readily I'd surrender to my desires. How long had I felt that way before I responded? What would I do if I felt that way while they were asleep alongside me? That and a series of other questions tested the circumstances in which I would and wouldn't respond to my feelings.

In each case I'd given a fairly conservative answer and in each case I was asked to act less prudently. The bottom line was, if I had a supercock erection in the presence of one of them, I should use it.

As they pranced around the house in their one pieces over the next few days, I tried to study them to see if they offered any sexual temptation over and above the girls simply walking around the house near naked in their tiny bikini pants.

Certainly the way the girls had designed the smallish triangles covering their breasts to be pulled in tightly against the underside of their breasts, so that they were almost moulded to them, really highlighted the sexual beauty of their breasts. It wonderfully displayed their suggestive shape and perkiness and probably exaggerated their size. Plus the way their nipples pushed up the material at the peak of their breasts and were able to be seen as a shadow through the translucent material provided a wonderful teasing effect. But some of their bikini tops did that too.

I also noticed that, more so as they were now taller than when they were made, the swimwear really drew attention to the girls beautifully seductive and erotically proportioned, mounds; which for each of them was a Mons Venus in the most alluring and seductive sense of that name. Their creases run half way up the vertical height of their mounds and, with the material stretched vertically, it is drawn slightly into their creases; highlighting them. Not a tightly draw in, clit crushing camel toe in the full sense of that expression. No, way more subtle and suggestive than that. Just a gentle fold of material normally which then is displayed as a more open valley when they get aroused.

One thing they did do -- or at least two versions of them with deep oval cut away at the back instead of no back at all -- was draw attention to the beautiful curve of the girls drawn in waists without any suggestion of making their bums look big.

But as much as they flaunted themselves around the house in them, and even when their teasing of me drew an erection, it was no supercock.

It was about a week later, as it was Eve sharing my bed, that the next supercock event occurred.

When the girls started taking turns sleeping with me, the original deal had been that in the morning I finger them to a climax and then give myself a quickie fuck of them. That was a sort of sex limitation agreement to avoid the mornings turning into a time consuming orgy when we should have been getting ready for work.

The evenings hadn't been discussed, but given our usual late afternoon/ early evening group orgy, I had sort of assumed it would be nothing more than a goodnight kiss. That turned out to be a misjudgement.

The goodnight kiss became another fuck. But at least the origami position meant we both got a good orgasm in a fairly limited amount of time and effort.

And when the origami position came along, it also did away with the morning fingering. A good fuck would satisfy both of us in half the time of a finger then fuck combination.

So every second day, each of the girls get a night and following morning fuck; which means they each get at least one individual fuck once a day, on top of any group sex.

If I sound a little bit mechanical about this, it is probably because I'm still adjusting to a much greater demand for sex than I'm used to. Maybe even more than my natural libido wants. But they are wonderful, stunningly beautiful girls who just happen to have been bequeathed high libidos from their mothers and I want to do everything I can to make them happy; if for no other reason than the joy they bring into my daily life. And even if it is a bit much, it is certainly pretty good sex as sex goes.

In the evening, as Eve came to bed with me, she climbed into it naked; as was I. These days I always sleep naked and the girls are either naked as well or just have on a sexy little pair of panties.

She didn't muck about. So was immediately all over me like a rash; crazily pashing me, easily getting up the erection she wanted and then rolled on her back, bringing her knees up to her breasts to let me mount her as she hooked her lower legs over my shoulders -- what we've come to call the origami position.

Not only does it give me deeper penetration of them, it lets me stimulate their g spot and clit much more than I can in the missionary position so we can, so to speak, all have fun together. And I can attest it was fun. I find I can stimulate her while still thrusting in a way that maximises my pleasure. And, not to be a spoil sport about it, I can -- and in this case did - bring her an orgasm quickly and then take my time finishing myself; in this case giving her a second orgasm in the process.

The sex itself might have finished but the endorphins the girls get from it always means there's a fair amount of kissing and cuddling afterwards; increasingly with some sweet nothing words to finish. Given I'm usually still penetrated in them through all of this, the after play is nearly as nice as the foreplay.

But as we finally separated, Eve slipped out of the bed...

"I'm just going to tidy myself up."

Although the light was by then off, when she returned, I still sensed in the moonlight that she was now wearing one of her one piece swimsuits. I let it be and, with a final kiss, drifted off to sleep.

I woke once during the night to find her sleeping on her side facing away from me; unusual for Eve who usually sleeps on her back. With neither of us covered by a sheet, certainly the view of her in the moonlight was an attractive one. The swimmers were drawn into her butt crack in a rather seductive way and the tightly drawn material around her waist certainly highlighted the curve of her hips.

I'd woken with a night erection and certainly found the idea of cuddling into her back and letting the erection rest along the length of her butt crack a tempting possibility. But it was neither a supercock, nor an irresistible temptation, so I just turned away and went back to sleep.

Soon after daybreak, I found myself awake, as is my norm. Eve, more inclined to sleep on for another half hour or so, was asleep, back in her normal sleeping position of on her back, her arms by her side. So it meant, as I turned her way, I was looking at her in profile.

The profile look I get of them in this almost daily situation never ceases to arouse me; or more precisely extend the life span of my morning erection.

Of course, the most powerful view is that of their glorious breasts towering over their slim bodies; their sexualised nipples at the tip of them often showing a degree of projection, making me wonder if there's a female equivalent of nocturnal arousal.

But that's just the start. As I scan down their bodies it is easy to admire the sculptured delight of their slender torsos, and their shapely hips, thighs and legs. And because their stomach is concave as they lie on their back in the morning, their delightful mons bulge -- and the crease that bisects half its length - can be easily viewed with just the slightest rise of my head.

Every morning, I thank my lucky stars for living in a tropical climate where the best bed covering at night is none at all.

Of course, the girls' real beauty lies in their faces. Their cascade of long blonde hair is but the base on which their head sits; their soft flawless skin, cute little upturned nose and, even in their sleep, the kind countenance of their expression all make for compelling staring.

And stare I do. Every morning. It is something to look forward to as I go to bed.

It certainly makes for a good foreplay for the fucking I'm meant to give them when they wake up.

With her swimmers on, the view was no less alluring; even if I did feel swimwear was somehow incongruous to the situation. In a way it was a silly thought since, after all, it was just in essence a bodysuit with a different name.

I stared at her as I usually would. The way the girls had designed the triangles of material over her breast to tuck in tautly against the underboob certainly highlighted and drew attention to her breasts. There was significant side boob exposure and the way the elasticised edge of her thin orange swimwear ran across the exposed sideboob certainly created a teasing frission.

Just as teasing was the way her nipples and even her areola, jutting higher than usual in the morning, stretched out the material moulded to them, in the process making it more translucent and revealing suggestively the darker brown colour of her nipples while almost highlighting every one of their dimples and other deviations from absolute smoothness.

And of course, the fact that raised nipples like that -- if not associated with chill -- is taken to signify arousal, made me wonder what was happening in her sleeping brain.

You could see her eyes moving behind her close eyelids, strongly suggesting she was in a REM stage of sleep. I figured it must be quite a dream.

I lifted my head slightly and could see the crease bisecting her mons spread wider than usual; her swimmers - still unlined at that point - drawn seductively into the hollow that created.

All of this had brought me to a high state of arousal; not just physically, but mentally too.

The temptation was too great. I brought a finger to lightly brush against the tip of her nipple. Already firm, I felt it instantly harden and jut to its impressive full aroused state to that single touch. I reached across and touched the other one, achieving the same effect.

But in watching her chest, I became aware her breathing was heavier than would normally be associated with her sleeping state. I wasn't that I hadn't enjoyed many moments of watching the rise and fall of her chest as she slept and the slow up and down movement of her breasts as it did so. So I knew this was something more than that.

It was about at this point I realised the skin of my erection was starting to feel more stretched than usual.

As I lay there and kept lightly touching up her nipples, that sensation increased significantly.

It is actually quite an interesting, but at the same time, erotic feeling. It just feels like the erection is both longer and thicker than it normally is. It also feels harder; both in the sense of the skin being unyielding even more than usual and in the erection being more resistant to being bent down.

Visually it is hard to tell. It looked longer and thicker, but that could well be a case of seeing what you want to see. I tested the distance between the top of my cock and my navel with the fingers of my hand. It was a three finger spacing. Normally it's four. It felt very much like I had what the girls called a supercock and accompanying that was an enhanced desire for sex. The thought of undressing Eve and fucking her was starting to crowd out my mind. Not as irresistibly compellingly as had been the case for Liz, but it was building.

Their instructions for this situation had been clear. Wake and fuck them.

But the situation was a bit more nuanced than that. The first was the realisation that the girls would then think that their one piece swimwear was the be all and end all for getting a supercock erection. I suspected -- indeed I knew -- it was way more complex than that.

The second was I was rather enjoying touching up Eve in her aroused sleeping state and wanted to see where it would go. Indeed, I thought that was at least half the reason for the supercock. After all, I knew I'd get my fuck once she woke up whatever happened now. Plus touching her up like that seemed consistent with the instruction to wake and fuck them; at least from a foreplay point of view.

I very gently sat up in the bed, kneeling next to Eve's hips where I could look down on her whole body.

Visually, being able to look down on the deep cleavage in her swimsuit and the breast exposure that gave was a bit of a treat; maybe even more than just looking down at the naked her. It offered the promise of passionately stripping her. I could also appreciate the way the deep oval cut out at the back of her suit arched up her flanks and just over her mid stomach with the taut material then pulling the residual part of her swimwear tightly into her hips and against her stomach; highlighting her beautiful firm figure and its womanly curves.

Of course her mons bulge and the now quite open crease that runs through it and drew in her swimmers was the icing on the cake. I leaned side ways to look into her crotch. Her vulva was spread wide open with the gusset of her swimmers sucked into the point where it plastered itself against her pelvic floor. A damp spot permeated the material covering her vagina and I could actually see where her swollen bud caused a little bulge in it.

I was looking at one very aroused woman while nursing what was starting to become a very keen erection.

Lightly touching up her nipples was one thing. I wondered if I could get away with touching up her clit. I brushed my finger against it. The only reactions seemed to be an increase in her heavy breathing.

Emboldened, I touched it again, then started to continuously, lightly rub it. It provoked the sort of muffled, choked back, sleep moans that REM dreams can cause. Sometimes they're of panic. This, accompanied as it was by a rapid heavy dampening of her gusset, clearly wasn't.

It wasn't long before her eyes flashed open, her hips tensed and she let out a prolonged moan of pleasure as she climaxed.

Almost instinctively she reached up to me and pulled me down on her and started kissing me, half forcing, half leaving me little option but to straighten myself out and lie on top of her, my cock pushed firmly into her crease.

Sensing the tip was located where her vagina was I was already softly but repeatedly jerking it into her as she continued to kiss me. It wasn't showing any sign of abating, but even so, I thought I'd better tell her...

"I've got a supercock."

Almost in a panic least it disappear, Eve reached down, pulled aside her gusset and had me penetrate her. This wasn't quite how I saw things playing out. So much for passionately stripping her. But with what was now becoming a familiar routine, I half withdrew and rolled from one side to the other while Eve bent her knees up to outside her chest and then hooked her lower legs over my shoulder to get into the origami position.

As I had with Liz, I could feel the tip of my cock mushed against Eve's cervix; so it probably was just a little bit bigger than normal. I surged my cock, hoping the swelling of the bell that would cause, and a bit of screwing and circling around I added to it, would give Eve a little bit of cervical stimulation while we settled into our position and also tested her reaction. Not all girls like their cervix being touched.

The extreme need to basically pound Liz's arse off that accompanied the supercock I had with her, was nowhere near as strong with this one. Penetration had done its bit to calm my manhood's demands; maybe letting me enjoy a bit more the stimulation of Eve I started to engage in.

As with Liz, I withdrew slightly and then gently pushed my erection back against Eve's cervix, surging it as I circled and screwed it around, touching up her cervix at the same time my pubis was stimulating Eve's clit. And it was possible -- according to what Liz said -- the thickness of my erection was also feeling up Eve's G spot, even with the minimal withdrawal I was using.

I knew this wasn't a fast process. I'd done bit of research after Liz's identification of cervical orgasms being a thing and found it needed a slow buildup; even if both Liz and Eve seem to have a faster response to any sexual stimulation than my limited life experience would suggest is normal.

I withdrew and mushed and screwed my erection against her cervix again. Combined with surging it as I did that, it was a really pleasurable experience for me too. Not something that was going to boil up my balls too quickly, but it did have the sort of sexual reward that made me feel it was keeping my cock big and hard.

I got into a nice rhythm where I did that at a pace which delivered a more or less constant stimulation of her cervix -- and I suspected a pretty steady stream of stimulation to other parts too; although I tried to back off on those to give the cervical orgasms time to set it.

It didn't take long. With a shaky intake of breath which she repeated a number of times, Eve's whole body trembled as her arms gripped me more tightly and she rolled up her hips and circled them to increase the movement of the tip of my cock against her cervix.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,236 Followers