University Years Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve's sexual conversation -- indeed Liz's and mine to -- is normally limited to moans and grunts. So it was out of character when Eve exclaimed...

"Oh my god. My whole body is tingling. It's incredible. Please, keep doing it."

Since that had always been my intention, I complied.

Eve's reaction to my stimulation to her just seemed to grow -- intensifying and easing off -- but always seeming to reach a new peak. I was sure I could feel her whole body trembling under me. Her embrace of me just seemed to become more and more desperate -- for want of a better word.

She had been in this state of continuous rolling sexual high for maybe 25 minutes. The problem was, I knew from my research, there was no theoretical ending to this, other than my own orgasm. Otherwise, from the woman's point of view, it could go on for hours. But what I was doing wasn't setting me off and wasn't likely to; as delightful as it was to be able to keep her in this state.

This morning sex was meant to be a quickie, so we could get ready for Uni, not an all-day marathon. Almost regrettably, I needed to change the format. I made my thrusts a bit longer and my circling of my pubis against her vulva -- and therefore her clit -- a bit firmer, longer and more pronounced. The former gave me a chance to stimulate her g spot, the latter her clit. Inducing a conventional orgasm in her was at least one way to signal a finish.

She quickly reacted; her previous vocal hums and 'ooohhh's' of her cervical stimulation taking on more the more usual building excitement of one of her conventional orgasms. It rapidly built until, with a tightening of her thighs and a considerable moan, she came.

By now, I had my own desires. I knew what she'd encourage me to do, with her hands on my hips, is thrust harder and faster against her firm grip of me, to my own orgasm, and then smother me in her endorphin induced passion. The only thing wrong with that was that the origami position had become a bit uncomfortable after this length of time and was not great for post coitus pashing, a fear of crushing their folded up body inhibiting my enjoyment of it.

As the peak of her orgasm passed I withdrew and knelt over her as I first peeled the straps of her swimmers off her shoulder and then used her raised hips to easily peel the swimsuit off her body. I wanted her naked. Then I straightened out her legs and repenetrated her in the missionary position.

Her first reaction to my withdrawal from her had been to try and pull me back in, but once she understood what I wanted, she cooperated to make it a pretty quick transfer. Quick enough I could still feel her contractions as I penetrated her again.

From there I was able to elevate myself on my arms and stare down at her breasts as I brought myself to the sort of mind blowing orgasm that seemed -- from my limited experience of two of them -- to be associated with these supercock events.

But the whole experience had had a profound effect on Eve. She was more emotionally stirred up than usual. She rolled herself on top of me, to let her express her emotions more passionately as she smothered me in love and kisses. She made a point of keeping my erection fully penetrated for as long as she felt it retain its hardness, then when she felt it start to soften, clamped and unclamped her pelvic floor muscles on it as she expressed her passions even more excitedly.

If her purpose was to get me to refract and get another erection, she succeeded. She felt it too; screwing her hips around on its new hardness and length as she made satisfying humming noises and brought her delightful breast down to my mouth to have me suck it.

When she was satisfied she had the full erection, she rolled herself back underneath me and raised her mouth to my ear...

"Cum in me again."

As she gripped me firmly, I willingly complied. I was trying to satisfy no one but myself, choosing a speed, depth and angle of thrust into her wet, slippery vagina that seemed to pleasure me most, testing different things to find what felt best; all while staring down at her breasts.

Because I'd just cum, it took longer than it might otherwise. I was only half way through, tendrils of pleasure filling my cock but not yet boiling it over when she clamped her thighs, threw her hips up -- lifting me with them -- and let out a loud moan as she climaxed.

I just thrust faster, her contractions still bearing down on my cock as pulse after pulse of my orgasm topped up whatever cum puddle already resided in her vagina.

Eve would have kept me in bed, pashing me crazily, for half of the day. She was clearly overwhelmed with the endorphins. But my getting up time had come and gone. My erection was still hard when I withdrew it and lifted myself out of her embracing arms and off her...

"I have to get ready for Uni."

She reluctantly let me go, getting up herself and following me naked like a lost fawn. I understood her need for closeness and contact and didn't discourage her as pawed at me and acted like my personal slave. She even came into the shower with me as I took a quick wash to deal with the sweat of the night and the morning sex; letting her soap me down and rinse me off.

But I knew as I went through my day at Uni, there was going to be a discussion that night. That's the thing about polygamy, you can't deal with issues with a polite tete a tete as you go to bed that night.

I was home first -- as I usually am -- and following the now well-developed pattern, changed into the swim briefs the girls supplied and made me wear around the house.

When the girls came home together, Liz immediately stripped off the sun dress she was wearing to reveal the tiny bikini briefs -- and nothing else -- she was wearing underneath, while Eve slipped into her room.

As Liz approached me and put a hand around my butt, it was a break from their normal routine. Normally they come home with some grocery shopping, put it on the bench, go into their rooms, change into their swimmer bottoms -- or more recently one pieces- and then give me a greeting that involves significant personal contact.

She gave me a peck on the lips as she fondled my manhood with her other hand.

With previous girlfriends, a mere fondling of my manhood would not have triggered much of a reaction. A slight swelling feeling maybe.

But Liz and Eve always seem to get much more than that. Maybe it's that fact they're barely dressed, maybe it's the speedos they make me wear, maybe it's just their drop dead, sexualised beauty and heart melting smile. Or possibly their obvious sexual intent. Whatever, Liz got the best part of a boner.

Mind you, it wasn't that long ago they would have got a full erection, but I get fondled so often by Liz and Eve, it has less of an effect.

She got more of a reaction when she dropped to her knees, pulled my manhood out of the swim briefs, and started sucking it. It caught me a bit by surprise and all I could do was look down at the top of her head as it bobbed back and forwards along my shaft.

Then, as she was just getting into it, she looked up and to my left...

"OK, I think it's ready."

I turned to find Eve there, now dressed in one of her one piece swimsuits. She handed Liz a sewing tape measure.

Liz took it, put the zero end down at the top base of my shaft and ran it along the inside of my shaft next to my stomach. She stared down at the result, then gave Eve room to stick her head in for a look too...

"Whada-reckon? Seven inches in the old measurement?"

"At least."

"What are you girls up to?"

"Measuring your erection. Did you know that a recent study shows that the average length of men's erection have increased from 4.8 inches to 6 inches in the last two thousand years? And it seems you're a bit bigger than average."

Eve popped in...

"I think a full inch above average -- at least, and I think it's more than that; probably 35mm -- is more than just a bit. Still, I suppose it could be bigger."

"Yea, I wonder what the supercock measures at. Maybe another half inch again."

"Probably, although I've never really got to even look at it. He had it in me before I even got my hand on it."

I looked at Eve with a mocking grin...

"You sound deprived. If I recall you wanted it in you so quickly I never even got a chance to strip you."

"Yea, well. You can't blame a girl for wanting a bit of a perve at it."

Liz pushed me to sit down on the lounge behind me; my erection still exposed. Then the girls sat either side of me...

"These cervical orgasms are blowing our minds. Do you have any idea how long the aftereffects go on for?"

"A full day, even longer?"

"Yea, Ok, so you've been doing some research too. But you don't know what it's like until you feel it. And since you never can, let me tell you, it's out of this world. But you're in such a hurry of a morning, we don't get the full potential dose. So either we have to get better at bringing out your supercock or we need to work out how to make the best of your bigger than average erection to get the same result at a better time of day. Which is why we measured it. The potential should be there; you just have to probe deeper, so to speak."

I turned to Eve as she chipped in...

"So what did give you the supercock this morning? It was me sleeping in a one piece wasn't it?"

I sat back, so they could both see my face as I spoke; well aware it made my erection more prominently displayed...

"I think this whole one piece thing is overblown. What made a difference was me watching you as you had a sexual dream and seeing how your body reacted to that; and then getting to play with it to bring you to a climax. Sure, the one piece might have highlighted things, but didn't of itself cause it."

Liz half dismissed what I said with a...

"Yea, I still reckon our one pieces are a big part of the deal..."

Then Eve broke in with...

"Anyhow, I suspect wearing that tight fitting one piece to bed was what gave me a night climax. So it still played a part. By the way, I was going to get there without your help. Not that your help didn't make it better."

Liz returning with...

"Anyway, while we're mastering this supercock thing we figured we should be able to get some cervical stimulation with the standard cock if we change angles."

Liz circled my erection with her hand as Eve completed what was clearly a well-rehearsed narration between the girls...

"So we want you to lie on your back. One of us is going to mount you differently from what you're used to, while the other is going to kneel over your chest so you can play with her with this..."

Eve produced from behind her back a dildo. I'm not at all familiar with dildos, but this was nothing like I'd expect one to be like. It had a soft, bulbous top and multiple, hard looking bulges down its snake like length...

"See, you can massage our cervixes with the soft top while stimulating our g spots with the bulges. Now lie on the floor..."

Eve stood up, took my hand and directed me onto the floor, passing me the dildo as I rested my head back. Liz stood up, exchanged some silent, eye meeting message with Eve and after dropping her bikini pants off, positioned herself to sit on my erection, facing my feet.

But as she sat down and penetrated herself on my erection, instead of squatting over me like she usually would, she sat with her legs extended towards my feet; more like she was sitting on a towel at the beach.

There must have been some anticipation of what was going to happen because I went quickly and easily into Liz. She was well aroused before she sat on me.

Eve stood next to my shoulders, looking down at me...

"Do you want me naked or in my swimmers?"

"That's entirely up to you."

I could sense Eve ponder the question for a moment. Their determination that the solution to the rarity of my supercock lay in their one piece swimwear ran deep. As I looked up, I could also see a dampness in the gusset of her swimmers and her nipples projecting on high beam. Liz wasn't the only one in a state of anticipatory arousal.

After a very brief delay, Eve stripped the strings of her swimmers off her shoulders and peeled it down her body to take it off. Then she straddled me and lowered herself onto her knees over me, bending down to leave her right breast dangling teasingly over my mouth...

"OK, you can put it in now."

With my vision delightfully blocked by her breasts, I extended a finger of the hand holding the dildo to trace down her stomach and into her crease. Locating her vaginal opening I turned the dildo up to penetrate her. The bulging tip went in easily enough, but I slowed and hesitated as each of the larger bulges along its length reached her vagina. Intended to stimulate her g spot, the dildo at that point seemed to have a diameter which was nearly a multiple of that of my shaft; whether or not in supercock mode.

And yet, as I eased it in, what I got was a little squeal of pleasure, rather than resistance and a cry of pain.

Having fully penetrated her with it, and knowing it was now in contact with her cervix, I initially just slowly turned it back and forwards. But frankly I didn't have a clue how it should be used...

"What do you want me to do with it?"

"What you're doing is good. Maybe just a little bit of slow in and out as you turn it."

I got into a steady, repeatable routine of turning and short, slow thrusts which let me turn my attention to what else was going on.

The first thing was to register what Liz was doing; my sight of her might have been blocked by Eve's tits and torso, but her interaction with my erection was not something that I could ignore. I knew she had adopted the sitting position to get a deeper penetration. Now I could sense that she was lifting herself slight up on her arms, before sinking back down on me and circling her pelvis in a way that used her vaginal opening as a brace against which she circled the tip of my erection against her cervix.

For me it was more than pleasurable enough to keep me fully aroused, but not like to bring me to a climax. Since the girls intended this to be a prolonged sexual game, that was probably fortuitous.

Then, having got a sense of Liz's movements, I focused on Eve's tits hovering over my mouth. With my right hand engaged in moving Eve's dildo, I took her left breast into my mouth so my left hand could play with her right breast and nipple.

Both the girls started making noises that suggested the cervical stimulation was working. Not the moans and groans usually associated with their sexual pleasure; more like a sort of hum. That combined with the shudders and shakes that would wrack their bodies from time to time really said it all.

They were clearly enjoying themselves, but I found myself wondering just how long this was supposed to go on. While there were many good things for me in it -- sucking and playing with Eve's tits with their edifice of jutting nipples and the feeling of Liz working herself on my erection being the two most obvious -- I found it lacked the personal interaction and connection that really adds to my enjoyment of sex. Indeed I thought that personal connection was an important part of this sort of sex.

This head and tails approach to group sex the girls use might be all very well when I can bring them to fast orgasms, but it definitely lacked something for prolonged sex.

It made me feel like a large human dildo, which in effect is what I was at that moment.

There was some sign of imminent relief when Eve achieved a normal climax -- and by the sound of it, quite a powerful one -- presumably through a combination of her g spot stimulation with those giant bulges and my sucking her tits.

Just in time too, since my hand was getting sore from the unnatural angle demanded of it by the way I was stimulating Eve with the dildo.

As I suspected would be the case -- which took no great detective effort since it was their normal pattern -- that resulted in a swap of places.

With my hand now quite uncomfortable, I cheated a bit with Liz. Knowing she could climax to nipple stimulation alone, I tweaked and sucked her nipples more actively while also directing the dildo towards stimulating her g spot more than I had with Eve.

It still took her 15 minutes to cum, but that was much better than Eve's half hour. And through the fifteen minutes she was making all the movements and noises I've come to associate with their continuous cervical climaxes, so she wasn't deprived on that account.

Her climax left her face planted and panting and moaning into the floor above my head, so I withdrew the dildo and did a good imitation of an exhausted male laid out and spent under the two girls on top of him. It was no exaggeration, even if Eve, facing the other way, kept riding me.

When Liz's moans stopped, I asked in a voice loud enough for Eve to hear over her focus on her cervical orgasms...

"Is it my turn now?"

Eve stopped bouncing on me...

"Do we have to?"

"I think I'm spent and ready for a release."

"OK meanie."

Eve dismounted me and laid herself out on the floor next to me. It was the usual pattern. The last one to ride my cock gets the cum shot. After just short of an hour of sustaining a full boner while being moderately stimulated, it should by all standards be a monster if I get it right. The question was, did I have the energy.

As I laid over her and penetrated Eve, I found my arms were too sore to lift myself up like I normally would. Instead I used my elbows to suspend myself just over her body; just high enough to take my body weight off her and let me look down between us at her breasts and watch my chest rub against her nipples as I moved up and down on her with my thrusts.

I enjoyed the feeling of greater intimacy as I initially lay on her fully penetrated; caressing my nose and cheek against the smooth skin of her cheek. I was penetrated deep enough to feel her vaginal opening bearing down on the base of my shaft, her pelvic hard floor muscles providing a delightful sensation as I twisted my shaft inside her.

I couldn't help notice that my shaft once again conveyed a feeling of hardness and fullness that had started to fade a bit with the use the girls had made of it over such a long time. Whether either its fading or its recovery was more in the mind than in the cock, I didn't much care. It felt nice regardless and promised a good orgasm.

Slowly, I started to thrust. Just short, deeply penetrating thrusts taken at a slow pace; letting me focus on my manhood and draw the maximum pleasure from each movement.

Tendrils pf pleasure shot thought the length of my shaft as it primed itself for the delivery of my seed into her body. Individually, they were delightful. I took my time enjoying it; figuring it was my turn to do so and wanting to enjoy every single moment.

But the tendrils started to form into one, filling the whole of my manhood and telling me my climax was mere moments away. I fully penetrated Eve and held it there, focusing on that briefest moment of extreme stimulation of the surface of my shaft before the internal pulses of my orgasm took over.

That first, overwhelmingly ecstatic, pulse of my cum filling Eve's vagina elicited from me a groan that nearly deafened Eve. I short thrust with each following pulse, to maximise my enjoyment and prolong the orgasm right down to the final mind blowing shudders that left me moaning into Eve's ear.

By then I was totally spent. I lay on top of Eve, my cock still hard and buried in her until some semblance of energy returned to my body.

In the end, it was Liz who pulled me off her, taking one of my arms and pulling me up, leaving me little alternative but to succumb to her directions if I didn't want my arm twisted behind my back and dislocated.