University Years Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz's vagina had been hungry for my erection, but almost as soon as we coupled, she showed she was just as hungry for the intimacy that making love to my back, as she dildo'd herself, had denied her. Her hands brought my face to her lips and her tongue deeply penetrated my mouth as she undulated her body under me. Her hip rotation screwed my surging erection around against her cervix while she circled her upper body against mine to rub her nipples across my chest.

The intensity of her passion was almost overwhelming; making my cock seem even more swollen as it responded as much to the emotional stimulation Liz provided as any actual stimulation of the hardened flesh of it.,

I was happy to let her take the lead, just caressing her in response to her physical exertions. At least that way I knew we were hitting all the right spots for her, instead of me having to guess and then read the subtleties of her reactions.

The girls had been well warmed up before we rotated. They had, by their body's reactions as much as by their vocalisations, made clear that they were already in the rolling meadows of cervical orgasms not that long after I'd first penetrated Eve.

Now there responses simply intensified; especially Liz's. Her lips would freeze against mine and her tongue fall limp in my mouth as she'd moan into my mouth and her whole body vibrated and quivered with each orgasm; every one of them more intense before the one before.

This was sex like I'd never imagined before my relationship with the girls. The intense feeling of love and spiritual transcendence it can generate in them was there for all -- or at least me -- to see. It's meant to make them feel like they are floating in extreme bliss. Well, if Liz was floating any more she'd be levitating; and lifting me with her.

I had been fully immersed in the process, and certainly in Liz, for some time before I once again heard the alarm go off. I wondered if it meant another rotation, at the same time feeling a bit concerned this could in theory go on forever.

But instead Liz whispered in my ear...

"Your turn."

As she did so, she turned to lay flat on her back, bringing me on top of her. Then she theatrically laid her hands out to the side, as if saying 'here's my body, enjoy yourself in it.'

I pondered what to do. That fact was, for all of whatever it is that drives a man to want sex when he's got an erection, the need to bring on my release wasn't top of my list. Don't get me wrong. I wanted this to finish with an orgasm. More than that, a monster one that gave proper respect to my over engorged cock and the time it had spent pleasuring the girls.

But I was, above all else, immersed in my sexual interaction with the girls; in both a literal sense and a figurative one. A moment ago I had been concerned that this could go on without ending. Now I felt slightly concerned it was coming to an end.

Instead of just lifting myself on outstretched arms and going for it, I nuzzled and bit Liz's neck and kissed her cheek as I slowly moved my cock around inside her using slightly longer withdrawals and thrusts than I had been using before her time was up, but not by much. Their sex -- by which I mean me pleasuring them to cervical orgasms -- had been nice enough. But I suppose I now wanted to have my sex; something a bit more conventional but still very much a whole body and mind experience, not just a cock focused pounding of her. And I didn't want it to end prematurely, so to speak.

Liz hummed in appreciation of my approach; probably not least of all because I was still stimulating her cervix while very likely now touching up her g spot too.

Gradually I lengthened the strokes, basking with each one in the absolute cock warming delight of pleasuring myself in Liz's vagina while I immersed my mind and the rest of my body in the glory of making love to a woman of such physical and emotional beauty.

The groans of ecstatic pleasure that escaped me with every thrust of my cock were not put on; indeed, they couldn't have been supressed even if I'd wanted to.

As my balls slowly came to the boil and the tendrils of my delight that had run up and down my erection with every movement of my shaft coalesced into a glowing enrapture that filled my whole shaft, I lifted myself up on extended arms to take in a bigger picture of the mind blowing beauty of the woman I was making love to.

Still slowly thrusting, it felt so fantastic it seemed like every thrust should have been my last. And yet, that final message from my manhood, that final little burst of feeling in your cock that says, 'this is it, you're going to cum' hadn't been sent yet. My arousal was massively multiplied as I looked down at Liz's breathtaking beauty and, I suppose in a typical manly way, her indulgently seductive breasts.

When the warning did come, I took one last thrust and held my shaft deeply buried in Liz. That first pulse accompanying the rush of cum up my shaft to embed itself in Liz's vagina was so intense, so gratifying, so mind blowingly rapturous, I bellowed out a groan that could have been heard half way across the island.

I waited for the second pulse and, again overwhelmed, simply loudly groaned...

"Oh god...AAAAAAHHHHHHH."

Two more pulses followed, no less intense, no less pleasurable, and no less compelling me to groan and blaspheme in response.

After that, my body demanded I start thrusting again, and I did, to be rewarded by rolling throbs of grunt inducing ecstasy with each thrust, inducing me to emit a jerky...

"OH...OH...OH...OH..." with each one.

I lay down on top of Liz, burying my face in the towel next to her ear as further pulses rewarded me for the time I'd given the girls, moving on to shudder inducing mini climaxes as my orgasm took its time running its course.

Finally it faded to its end. The still hard erection I had in Liz continued to feel like it was throbbing, but now it felt more like it was registering my heartbeat instead of conveying my cum into her body.

While I still had my hardened cock in Liz, I was in no hurry to get off her. I lay there motionless, silently processing and reprocessing the intensity of the orgasm I'd just had; unwilling to bring it to an end.

I must have been there too long. Liz brought her hands onto my butt and whispered...

"Are you still alive?"

"I'm not sure. It feels like I'm in heaven."

"No, you're in me. But thanks for the compliment."

I giggled mildly at her pun...

"Do you want me to get up?"

"It feels to me like you're already still up. But, no, there's no hurry. I tell you what..."

Liz was in one of these moods where a pun seems able to be made of everything. I like it, but it makes me be more careful with my words. But Liz's 'I tell you what' was the act of rolling us both over, leaving her on top.

"There, that's better. Now you can rest and I can fondle you instead of being flattened like a pancake."

Her hands and lips certainly fondled me; although lips wise, she left my face alone and she nuzzled and bit my neck and chest. But now she was on top, she also had the freedom of movement to move my cock around inside her. But that of itself seemed to be the trigger for my erection to start to soften. As it did so, it got the semi flexibility for Liz to bend it as it thrusted it in and out of her vagina, using the bell to stimulate her clit as it slid past it with every withdrawal and repenetration.

Which meant she fairly quickly came to a powerful orgasm.

While pleased to have given her that last bit of pleasure, it did make me wonder if Eve was going to demand more of the same.

But no, as Liz finally got off me, the girls simply wrapped themselves back in their string tied one pieces and suggested we go for a cleansing swim before heading for home.

The conversation on the way home, necessarily almost shouted over the noise of the engines and therefore somewhat constrained, centred on their being chuffed at deliberately inducing a supercock and how it showed they were right in identifying the one pieces as the trigger. My push back that their sexualised dancing might have been the more effective trigger was downplayed by a response that it was simply the path by which they displayed the one pieces.

I could see this discussion had further to go. But it was one that seemed to have many benefits for me. I decided I should let the girls think what they wanted.