University Years Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My half mongrel of an erection was pulled out of Eve in the process, leaving a semi engorged cock dangling between my legs and still dripping cum.

Liz directed me to the lounge where the whole thing had started and sat across my lap...

"Well, what did you think of that?"

"You're the ones looking for cervical orgasms. What did you think of it?"

"It was good, in fact it was fantastic, and it still does, but for me it lacked something."

"Intimacy?"

Eve cut in...

"Yes, I definitely felt it lack intimacy. Any orgasm is fantastic and cervical ones are mind blowing and leave a really nice after glow, but sex is really all about sharing something with another person and it lack that feeling."

Liz looked me in the eye...

"Yes, that's how I'd put it too. But what about you?

"Well, I certainly felt a lack of intimacy, that's why I raised the issue. I love giving you girls orgasms of whatever description, so the fact I have to wait for my turn when you're finished is no big deal. But the way we did it was very straining on the hand that wielded the dildo. It would be a lot easier for me if I was in a more conventional fingering position of lying half over you; but that's not really a group sex position, is it?"

"So, you don't think cervical sex is suited to group sex?"

"I don't know. I think we just have to experiment with other positions and ways."

Liz looked at Eve...

"We'll think about it."

For the next few days, indeed for the next week, cervical orgasms disappeared from the menu. The daily group and individual sex patterns more or less reverted to what they had been with any cervical explorations being incidental to, rather than the target of our sexual games.

They still worked hard to produce a supercock and their obsession with one piece swimwear as the path to that if anything increased.

New styles appeared, still in matching pairs. Two new styles were almost completely held together with stringy straps, the other two simply explored just how far cut-outs could be taken. One of them was made in an even thinner and stretchier Lycra sparkly dress material. And I noticed none of the new ones had any gusset in the crotch and all were designed without any join in the crotch. In short, they were very much made for sex.

The girls often wore them to bed when sleeping with me. But while they might have been a lovely distraction as I stared at their sleeping bodies in the morning, absent the sort of wet dream Eve had, it didn't produce a supercock.

Eventually they did discover another way to deliberately induce a supercock in me and a way to share it.

The girls had been practicing for a while something they called shuffle dancing. They showed me some videos on YouTube. I don't really know how it works, but it seems videos of people -- usually individual or groups of scantily clad women - dancing to a common tune are cut and edited together into a single video.

It is certainly entertaining to watch. It's very fast paced with the dancers moon walking, twisting, turning, kicking and doing all sort of really athletic dance moves and turns; their legs, arms, indeed their whole body moving like crazy. How a bunch of them manage to coordinate their moves as seemingly perfectly as they come across, I'll never know.

I'd caught the girls at some of their practices on the unit's veranda and I can't deny, just watching them practice conveyed a certain erotic frssion. They knew it too. They'd seen the boners it produced.

But they must have been practicing for a while, because the following week they asked if we could stop by Radical Bay on Magnetic Island on the way home from our reef trip. It's a quiet, sandy bay on a remote part of the island. On the right tide and in the right conditions, it has a lovely sandy beach and beautiful clear water and the girls wanted to make their first attempt at a video, on the beach with the ocean as a background. And they wanted me to film it.

As they came up from the dive they changed out of their wet stinger suits into a newly made pair of matching one pieces. These were both a matching red and they seemed to be made mostly out of spaghetti straps. While there was a single piece of material that sort of ran from their breast, down through their crotch and up over their bum, there wasn't much of it. To say it left them minimally covered was an understatement.

I had some doubts how suitable it was for public viewing, especially since, like all their recent creations, it was completely unlined and made of very thin material which tended to highlight, rather than hide, certain parts of their anatomy.

And keeping that minimal piece of lycra in place was a heap of matching string ties with bows and long lengths of end ties all over the place, just asking for themselves to be flying all over the place as the girls did spin turns.

Like most of their one pieces, what little material covered their breasts was drawn in tightly against it. With high cut legs, again like all these one pieces, they look like they were made for a shorter woman, the material being quite stretched horizontally and, as a result, inclined to be drawn into their crease which ran down the front of their mons bulge.

When we got to the beach, they spent a bit of time sussing out what they thought was the best location, laying out their towels and leaving their gear in a sandy recess in the bush; presumably, I thought at the time, to keep it out of the camera's field of vision.

Then they set up the camera. Like I was used to seeing on the videos they'd shown me, the camera was set low, the tripod maybe at about crotch or stomach height, looking upwards at the girls. It also left me having to kneel upright on the sand as I controlled it; although the main control was keeping the focus good and the field of vision at the correct width, since my job entailed little panning of the camera.

It helped I had a decent size screen I could monitor through, so I didn't have to squint through one eye to do my job. Which meant I could actually spend half my time directly watching the girls. Which considering the show they put on, was quite a treat.

They took a few false starts before they really got going. But even the false starts we entertaining.

It was just such perfectly synchronised, high intensity dancing. And so terribly sexy to boot.

It would have been sexy, whatever they were wearing. After all the girls are drop dead gorgeous. Anything that didn't hide that would have been sexy. But in the swimwear they had on, it was quickly boner inducing. The string ties on their swimwear was flying everywhere as their bodies gyrated and their boobs were bouncing seductively in their flimsy covering.

The smile on their faces and the seductive look in their eyes only added to the frission. At first I thought they were just doing it for the camera. But then I came to realise, their gaze was on me; more so as they kept looking down at the full boner, now clearly visible to them in my swim-briefs. To make matters worse, I hadn't done up the draw string when I'd put them on after taking off my dive suit and instead of hooking under the waistband and stretching out the material, it had escaped; with the bell and the top third of the shaft fully exposed.

When it escaped, my hands had been busy with the camera. When I subsequently went to put it away, a shake of the head from Liz as she stared at it told me not to. So there it was; exposed and periodically uncontrollably surging with the girls' visual stimulation of me with every surge pushing the waistband a little more down the shaft.

It was at that point I suspected the camera set up had intentionally left my manhood in their view as I knelt there. They may not have known it would escape, but they certainly knew they'd get themselves a boner on display.

They seemed determined to do a number of takes; sometimes moving on to a different dance pattern. One thing was for sure, in this climate and with the energy they were putting into it, they were soon a lather of sweat. As their swimwear got soaked, it also got translucent and unlined as it was, that soon meant things that would normally be hidden, were now on show.

But there was way more on show than mere transparency. For the last two takes they had been flirting with me and with a lot more than their smiles and eyes. It was like they had kept their sexiest moves for last. The legs and arms were still moving at a fast pace, but their breasts had gone on to develop a whole dance routine of their own and as they lifted and turned their legs, their crutch became a much more active player in what was disclosed to the camera, and through that me.

They didn't need to do any moves as bogan as twerking their butt or squatting and spreading their legs in a pussy display. Delivered as it was in a high energy, very stylish dance, it was way more classy than that, even if much the same stiff was displayed.

I could feel myself weeping pre-cum. It was rolling off the bell of my cock and down to where the waistband of my swimmers caught it.

But the arousal was clearly mutual. Their swimmers, if anything, highlighted the physical manifestation of their own excitement. Their nipples were towering edifices, pushing out the thin material of their swimwear; almost looking like they would burst through it. As their breasts bounced, I could almost feel for them the subtle stimulation of their nipples as the taut material didn't quite keep up with their rapid movements and moved across it instead.

Almost constantly on display as they danced, the front of their creases, where they ran up their mons bulge, had spread apart, sucking in the wet material. And as they lifted their legs in a jump or turn, their labia were clearly embossed on the crotch of their swimwear as it plastered to the floor of their vulva, open, very wet and largely translucently visible.

If the stimulation of their nipples by their swimsuit had been subtly possible, there was no doubt about the way the crotch of their swimmers was moving against their vulva as they danced. You could see it happening. The thought that there was no way that couldn't be touching up their clit drove me to sexual distraction. I yearned to finger them, if not do a lot more.

As they got excited, I could see them sexually engaging and flirting with me all the more obviously.

It was about then I realised the skin of my own cock was feeling stretched and harder than usual. Really hard and really stretched. Although I couldn't see it because the view was blocked by the camera, it felt like pre-cum was pouring out of it.

It was way harder and stretched than it had been for Eve. Probably as much, if not more, than it had been for Liz.

It had become a supercock, a big one and probably something the girls had planned for all along. Accompanying it was a strong, almost desperate desire to fuck them.

Unsure what to do, when I caught Liz's eye, I flashed mine downwards, hoping she'd get the message to look down, or at least there was something going on down there. She did, and her gorgeous eyes nearly popped out of her head. She nudged Eve and as she looked down at it, I saw the same reaction.

They didn't muck about. Almost immediately they stopped dancing, surrounded me and I found myself half dragged, half walked backwards to the towels they'd laid out earlier. Laying me on my back, Eve almost jumped on me, sitting on my thighs as she grasped my erection with her hands.

The feeling of the girls fondling my manhood has a pleasure all of its own. I can't explain it; why their hands feel so much more pleasurable than mine or those of any other women I've know well enough to let them touch it. In its present highly engorged and sensitive state, it elicited a sigh and something between a hum and groan from me.

I knew why she'd grabbed it and why her eyes were now almost obsessively focused on it. Last time she'd simply penetrated herself on it as quickly as she could and had later lamented not viewing its supposedly enlarged size. She clearly wasn't going to make that mistake again. Her reaction came out on her words...

"Oh my god it's big. It goes all the way up to your navel and is as thick as my wrist."

Somewhat alarmed by her statement, I lifted my head to look down at the member she was holding. As I thought, it was a gross exaggeration. Yes, it was longer, but only by a finger or two's width. My estimate was still three fingers' width below my navel. And while Eve has lovely delicate wrists, it was nowhere near as thick as them, even if it was thicker than normal. But if that thought turns her on, I wasn't going to argue with her.

She bent down to kiss it as she started to peel my swim briefs from under my bum. I couldn't resist letting it surge up into her lips, even as I raised my hips to facilitate her stripping of me.

But she wasn't the only one learning the lessons of last time. I didn't want any of the pulling the gusset aside caper this time. I wanted her naked. As she bent her head down, I pulled the strings on the upper neck tie of her swimmers which would drop the triangles over her breasts. But for the moment, that was the only one of the more than half dozen ties I could reach.

As she pulled my swim briefs off my feet, she once again all but threw herself half over me

With an urgency born of sexual need, as she half leaned over me, pashing me as she anxiously caressed my body, I pulled every bow I could find on her swimwear, quickly reducing it to a stringy ball of material. As soon as hips ties were pulled and the gusset was pulled from between her legs, my cock penetrated her; as much through her actions as mine; leaving me still pulling strings out of multiple crevices as she rubbed her whole body against mine and screwed my shaft around inside her.

Goodness it felt nice. Really nice. There's something about these supercocks that just feel as though they're filling the girls in a way that's really satisfying -- to me as well as to them. Their hardness, the tightness of the skin, their unbending stiffness and, maybe, their slightly bigger size all go to make my penetration of them so fantastic.

When it first happened with Liz, my desperate desire to penetrate her was accompanied by an equally desperate need to -- I can't put it any more delicate way -- pound Liz to my orgasm. I didn't, but it felt like I needed to. That seems to have moderated over time to more align with the girls' needs.

I knew that, for Eve, this was mostly about cervical stimulation. I'd have to wait my turn. As Eve quarter rolled us into a side to side position, I found it difficult to maintain what I felt was full penetration. Neither of us seemed to have the leverage on the other to force it to maximum depth, as much as we jerking and tried for it.

I put my upper leg over Eve's hips which made all the difference. Now I could really push against her to make sure the top of my cock was touching up her cervix. Now I was half over her; she not so much lying on her back but more at an angle to the ground, me angled parallel to her but overlapping her body.

In that position, I could screw my shaft around inside her, accompanying it with small, short slow thrusts which felt fantastic for me. At the same time, I could undulate my body against hers; rubbing my chest against her nipples and grinding my pubis against her vulva and hopefully against her clit.

The angle left both of Eve's arms relatively free and, when not being used to pull my butt in to get an even deeper penetration, they were all over me like a rash; caressing every part of my body she had access to. I had one arm free and it did much the same; exploring from the lovely sexy curve of her hips and the small of her back to stroking her hair. And when her hands weren't drawing my face in to kiss her, I nuzzled and nibbled at her neck and ears.

It wasn't long after we settled into this pattern that I felt Liz's body pushed against my back. She was kissing and caressing it, the latter with one hand. What took me a while to work out was that her other hand was playing with the dildo inside her body.

I sort of acknowledged Liz's presence by moving my hand behind my back and caressing along her flank from time to time. But the simple fact was, it was Eve who was in front of me, fully in my field of vision and it was her body my manhood was imbedded in. It was impossible not to give her the main part of my attention.

This was a different sort of sex from a thrusting one, of any sex dependant on clit of g spot stimulation. It was playing a long game and, having learnt the rules of that game, I found it incredibly enjoyable. Time passed quickly as those -- highly enjoyable for me -- little screwing and short thrusting motions drove Eve into a succession of cervical orgasms; her body quivering and vibrating as she hummed through each one.

But it was also a new routine which, when you have a polygamous relationship, also has new rules which I aren't always up to date on. After -- what I found out later was -- twenty minutes, I heard the buzz of one of the girls' phones. Eve whispered in my ear...

"It's Liz's turn."

I felt her giving me a slight push as, at the same time, Liz had her hands on my flank pulling me to roll over towards her. I surrendered to both signals, withdrawing from Eve and turning towards Liz. As I did so, I saw Liz pass the dildo to Eve.

Liz was still in her one piece, so my first task was to quickly strip her.

I'd stripped Eve in a moment of intense 'let's get down to it' passion. Liz I could spend a bit longer on and enjoy the process. Encouraging her to lie on her back, I undid the neck ties on her swimmers and pulled the triangles off her breasts to expose them. Then I sucked and licked her nipples as I pulled the front bodice of the one piece down.

Intending to feel her up, I ran my hand between her legs. The gusset of her swimmers had been pulled aside to let her use the dildo on herself. She'd certainly got herself worked up. Both the gusset and her vulva were dripping wet and her vaginal opening was primed and ready to receive my manhood.

The ties on each of her hips were easy enough to undo and that let my pull the gusset and the back of the one piece through her legs. The ties around her back still holding the bodice in place were less easily got at. To her well expressed enjoyment, I licked her very wet clit as I reached up and encouraged her to lift her back enough that I could access the ties on her back to completely remove the garment.

Since she was lying on her back and highly aroused, and with her considerable encouragement I then simply mounted her to penetrate her.

The semi-side to side, face to face positioning Eve and I had adopted had worked well for this sort of sex, so Liz and I rolled into the same position, which also let Eve push against my back as she played with herself with the dildo.

The repositioning sort of gave me a reset of my aroused senses. Liz's soft womanly flesh and firm breasts pushed against my body, the feminine aromas of both Liz and Eve invading my olfactory centres and the thick, blonde cascade of Liz's long hair that ran through my fingers as I caressed her back, all brought me to a heightened sense of arousal. Not just a physical one, although that was ready to burst, but more than anything a mental one. I felt entirely receptive to her needs, wanting above all else to satisfy her sexual desires.

But the reset, and my penetration of Liz, also drew my attention back to my erection and its overexcited state. Those feelings of its stretched skin, unyielding hardness and over engorged size were all reimpressed on my senses. I surged it inside Liz repeatedly, enjoying the feeling of it filling her vagina as I continued to brush and lightly thrust it against her cervix.