Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,085 Followers

"I am."

"Me too."

"'Nother condom?" She offered, reaching over for another little packet as she did so.

"Don't mind if I do."

Jenny giggled happily at my little quip and then her expression fell when she saw what Stuart had done.

"Your poor leg!" She fell on to her hands and knees to look over the heavy black bruise that had risen along the side of my knee. I caught sight of it myself and winced.

"Yikes." I twisted my leg to the side to see how bad it was. It was pretty damn bad.

Jenny lowered herself to kiss the top of my thigh and looked up at me apologetically. I was having none of that.

"It's not your fault." I quickly corrected her train of thought.

"I could give you a love bite. It might clear it right up." She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Um... let's hold off on that unless we need to amputate." I suggested. "Seriously Jen, it's fine. I'm just sorry I can't take a more active part in this."

"You'll get a lot more chances." She remained on all fours and wiggled her incredibly cute bare butt at me.

I grinned at the idea and she quickly slipped a fresh condom over my cock before swinging a leg over me and smothering my cock in her tight, juicy folds once again. I remained laid back this time as she leaned over and pulled a pillow under my head. I kissed her breasts as she did so and she mewled lightly as she slipped back to ride me.

I watched my beautiful girlfriend happily bounce on my cock for a long time. I couldn't really tell you how gorgeous she looked in the flickering candle light. The sweat that formed on her gave her entire body a bright shine that seemed to make her glow. The heightened arousal I'd found in her when my tongue had licked at her slit had certainly not lost any of its intensity. Her tightness would convulse and ripple around my cock leaving her shivering and whispering my name.

Her body grew content enough for a few moments as she splayed her lush figure against me and kissed me with a grateful simmering heat. Our lips popped apart and I opened my eyes to find her grinning down upon me. Her gorgeous ass moved in tight little circles, swirling my cock around inside her.

"Larry, can I ask you something?"

"I think that's about the least you could get away with right now." I kissed the tip of her chin.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" She seemed slightly unsure of herself all of a sudden. As the words escaped her lips she even seemed a little scared.

"Sure I will. You know we can still phone the police if you want." I suggested.

"It's not Stuart." She kissed me on the lips reassuringly. "I just want you with me."

"Then you've got me." I returned the kiss.

"Your parents won't mind?" She asked.

"Oh no, they'll shit a brick at the idea of us spending the night together. Still, that's their problem isn't it?"

"It feels really good having you inside me." She lifted herself up again and gave a little bounce up along my cock. "Not just because of the obvious either. It feels really right."

I couldn't agree more. I showed my affirmation my placing my hands on her upper thighs and enticing her to move against me once more.

She quickly obliged, letting me feel her tight wet pussy clenching against my cock as she rocked her body against mine.

"You want to make me cum summore, Larry?" She breathed in a husky whisper.

"I want to make you cum a lot more, Jenny." I replied, bending my knees a little and setting my feet against the floor.

As my thighs lifted Jenny was bumped forwards, her hands digging into the towels on either side of me as she continued to move. I took the initiative, using the leverage to slam my cock up to meet her quivering cunt. I felt her juices splash over my balls as she immediately screamed my name in shock. Pain skewered through my leg and I just didn't care. Instinct dominated my mind and made me crave her, made me fuck her, hard and fast. Rapid little slapping noises filled the room as we fucked, Jenny fell still as her eyes opened wide and her mouth hung open at my sudden onslaught.

I lifted my hands and grasped those big hanging tits, gently squeezing the sensitive flesh and making Jenny wail once again when I lightly pinched her hard little nipples. The liquid heat of my cream soon pulsed through my cock, sending thick globs of cum against the plastic sheath that covered me. I felt the explosion like a nova of burning ecstasy coursing its way through every fibre of my body. Jenny's voice was hoarse with her cries of orgasm as wave after wave of bliss crashed against her slippery shores. The tension of our climax eventually fell apart and we collapsed into each other's arms. I gasped her name and held her tightly against me as our shattered minds pieced themselves together again.

I felt her teeth lightly nip my neck and her tongue lick across the offended area soon afterward. We kissed soon after in the glorious afterglow of our sex and I felt my cock slip out of her pussy, finally causing her to roll off of me.

"We're doing that every day from now on." She stared up at the ceiling in a pleasant daze.

"Twice on weekends." I amended.

The light peal of laughter that followed made my heart leap for joy.

"Help me clean up?" She asked, looking over the towels around my hips where we'd made quite a sticky mess.

"It's always work, work, work with you isn't it?" I sat up and leaned over to kiss the swells of her tits. She laughed again and playfully shoved me away.

I slipped the condom off, rolled over and tried to stand up. Shortly after that I'm not too proud to admit I let out a quick yell of pain and crumpled back down onto the floor.

"Larry! Are you ok?" Jenny quickly popped up beside me and checked me over for injuries.

"Yeah, yeah, I just don't think I did my leg any favours during that finale there." I rubbed the bruised area gently and Jenny tutted disapprovingly.

"You should have let me," she started to say, but I immediately silenced her by lifting up a hand.

"Jenny, for future reference if you start doing what you just did to me again then I'd still try to move with you even if I'd just had my leg blown clean off. It felt amazing. Look, I'll be fine. Tell you what, you get the candles and I'll get the towels." I leaned in to kiss her cheek reassuringly and then stood up, this time I was a great deal more careful and I managed not to nearly cripple myself.

Jenny quickly bopped over to start blowing out and collecting up candles as well as moving to turn the fireplace off. I grabbed the towels whilst admiring the sexy blonde as she bounced around the living room. It didn't take long for us to clean up as I limped back into the kitchen and stuffed the towels into the washing machine. I took the time to grab some kitchen roll and wipe up the splatters of blood on the floor. As I was quickly wiping up the mess I noticed an odd looking pearly speck of something under the counter. I reached out and picked it up with the kitchen roll to find that it seemed to be one of Stuart's teeth. I saw that it seemed to have a few fleshy gobs of his gum still attached.

"You ok in there Larry?" Jenny asked.

I quickly wrapped up the tooth in the bloody sheet of kitchen roll and stuffed it deep down inside the bin. Jenny definitely didn't need to see that. Fuck, I hoped that locket worked.

When I stood and walked back into the living room the main light was on and all signs of our dalliance had vanished. The thought of what Jenny had done had unnerved me in the kitchen but when I laid eyes on that gorgeous curvy figure of hers as she gave me an uncertain smile I couldn't help but smile right back.

We walked, naked, into each others arms and kissed each other. I couldn't keep my hands off of her and it seemed the feeling was mutual on her part as she gave my butt a quick squeeze. She took me by the hand and led me upstairs. I watched her gorgeous ass wiggle in front of me and playfully gave her right cheek a little kiss that made her squeak with surprise and then laugh once she saw what I'd done.

"Ass kisser." She accused as she reached the top of the stairs.

"Cock sucker." I quickly countered.

"Pussy licker." She raised.

"Yes ma'am." I eagerly agreed.

She laughed and led me into her bedroom. I'd like to say that she had a great big, soft king-sized bed, but the truth is that it was only a single. It didn't matter of course since we weren't exactly planning to spread out. Jenny quickly pulled back the covers and I slipped inside. I held up the duvet for her to crawl in next to me and then sat up to hit the light switch.

The moment I slipped down onto the bed I felt her arms snake around me as she nuzzled her face in against my chest. My naked Jenny, settled against me, it was almost as good as the sex. Well, ok, that's a lie but it was still very nice.

I felt her hold me tight as she closed her eyes. I can't quite convey the rising swell of heat and contentment I felt right then. I closed my eyes soon after.

I was shocked that I'd slept. I must have been far more tired than I knew. When I awoke, it was still dark and I checked Jenny's bedside clock to see that it was close to two in the morning. Her parents would be home now, hopefully in bed rather than downstairs preparing tomorrow's lecture for us.

I really needed to pee.

Jenny's grip on me had loosened as she snoozed so it wasn't difficult to gently untangle her limbs from me. I impulsively set a light kiss on her brow as I squirmed my way out of the bed and made for the toilet. It took a while and a great deal of sneaking prowess to silently head to the toilet and pee. As I was relieving myself I heard a noise coming from Jenny's room. At first it was a quick sharp slam as if someone had punched the wall shortly before I heard her muffled voice moaning in fear.

I set turbines to speed and quickly finished up in the bathroom before heading back to Jenny's room and finding her writhing on the bed. Her eyes were closed tightly as she squirmed and fumbled in amidst the covers. I quickly moved around the bed and whispered to her.

"Jenny, it's ok. It's ok love." I didn't really know what else to say.

At the sound of my voice she stopped flailing and fell still though her face still carried a very pained expression. I carefully slipped back under the covers and wrapped my arms around the girl so obviously immersed in a nightmare. She whimpered against me as I held her before letting out a little sigh. Her arms instinctively reached out and clamped around me. Her leg wrapped over my thigh and her knee bashed against mine leaving me to stifle a scream. Instead, as soon as my head had stopped ringing with pain, I held her against me and listened as her breathing fell back to normal.

"I'm here." I whispered softly. "I'm always here for you."

I felt her tongue lick at the nape of my collar bone and then she finally seemed to drift off into a more peaceful slumber. I laid there worrying about her for a full hour before I fell to sleep alongside her.

- - - - -

"Good morning!" A bellowing voice called out from the doorway to Jenny's room.

We both instantly awoke and freaked the hell out. Jenny grabbed at the covers, pulling them up around her as I completely lost my balance on the single bed and rolled out to land face first on the floor. At least my knee felt a little better.

"Dad!" Jenny cried out in a tone of genuine terror at being so obviously caught.

"Larry? Was that your ass I saw then?" Ben Taylor, Jenny's father was stood in the doorway. His voice had turned from overtly loud to genuinely inquisitive.

Well there was no way out of it. I lifted my upper body over the side of the bed so he could see me, thankfully he couldn't see anything below due to the angle of where he stood. Upon seeing my head pop up from beside his only daughter's bedside, I was shocked to see him quite obviously stifle a pleasantly surprised grin.

"H-hey, Mr. Taylor." I ventured out on unsure footing.

"Oh, hi there Larry." Awkward! "So... breakfast in five if you want to join us!" The man blurted out cheerfully before closing the door.

I watched the man beat a hasty retreat before turning to look at Jenny. Both of us had matching expressions of stunned terror on our faces. Then the sudden hilarity of the situation hit us squarely in the giggles and we both burst out laughing, stifling the noise beneath our hands.

"I can't believe he did that!" She shook her head.

"I can't believe I'm still alive." I stood up in search of my trousers.

"Well, we have a rule of no boys in the house when my parents aren't in. I think he knows he can't really stop me doing what I want now that I'm eighteen but that doesn't mean he can't embarrass the hell out of me." She looked at me, relaxing back in the bed. "But both my parents have wanted us to get together for years. So I guess you get a free pass. They're probably both down in the kitchen now doing a victory dance."

I grinned, not entirely sure that was the case, but glad that I had her parents blessing none-the-less.

"Where did you put my things last night?" I asked curiously as my search for pants came to a fruitless end.

"They're still downstairs I think. I'll put on my robe and go get 'em for you in a sec. First though, I want more kisses." She let the bed cover fall down to reveal her gorgeous tits and reached out for me.

I happily obliged.

Twenty minutes later, we did the walk of shame into the kitchen. Jenny had managed to nab my clothes quickly and had dressed in a loose fitting tank top and some old sweat pants. She still looked amazing.

"So I see you two have been enjoying yourselves." Mrs. Taylor all but wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Is that bacon?" I could practically hear Jenny's stomach rumble at the sizzling pan her mother was tending to.

"Yep, bacon, eggs, sausage, and fried mushrooms. I figured you two would need to build up your energy before school starts up tomorrow." She obviously wanted to remind us that we were about to be thrown back to the salt mines.

"Sausage too?" Jenny hopped over to where her mother was cooking at the oven.

"Thanks for the offer but I really need to get home. My parents are probably throwing a fit right now." I said with true apprehension.

"Aw, come on you two. Sit, eat, make smoochies!" Mrs. Taylor teased.

"Mum!" Jenny complained.

"I really have to go. Jenny, I'll give you a call later, ok?" I was reluctant to leave. Partly because, you know, boobs and stuff. Also, because I remembered what Jenny had been like during the night, I didn't want to leave her again.

I was almost out the door when a hand caught mine and gave a little tug. I stopped and turned to find my beautiful blonde settling herself in my arms and kissing me with wanton shamelessness. It didn't take long before I eagerly reciprocated.

As our lips detached I felt a short stinging slap on my cheek and then saw a chiding finger being pointed in my face.

"You never leave me without kissing me goodbye again." She warned.

I grinned and lifted her up into my arms, clashing our lips together once more as I delivered a ferocious lip lock to my gorgeous lover.

"Tha-that's better." Jenny spluttered as she stood on slightly wobbly legs.

"Later, gator." I playfully pinched her butt before running down her driveway.

I got home a little later to find my mother charging through the hall toward me.

"Where the hell have you been!?" She'd certainly worked her way into a great deal of pink face.

"Jenny's house, like I told you." I calmly replied.

"Don't take that tone with me!" It was quite obvious I'd scared the living hell out of her.

"Mum, there isn't a tone here. I'm just tired and I need a shower." I slumped on through the living room with her on my back. "Hey, dad." I said as I noticed him sat on the couch giving me a disapproving look.

"We told you, not before you get married!" Mum wagged her finger at me.

"And I told you, I live on planet Earth, not the outer rings of Saturn." I groaned as she got between me and the door to the stairway.

"Just what in the hell is that supposed to mean!?" She was turning a disturbing shade of bright crimson.

"It means people have sex. They have lots of it if I'm not mistaken. They have it all over the place. I had it last night with Jenny. It was really good. We used protection. I love her. I've loved her for a very long time. I'm also really tired and I'd like a few extra hours in bed after I hit the shower if that's ok?" I kept my level, calm voice.

The brutal honesty seemed to take a hell of a lot of the wind out of her sails and she visibly deflated in front of me. Then she stepped aside to let me pass and I took that much needed shower before collapsing into bed. Before I slept I took out my phone and zipped out a quick text to Jenny.

Going back to bed. Love you.

I let my phone fall to the floor and slumped down into my sheets to fall asleep soon afterwards.

- - - - -

It was late at night. Silvery shards of moonlight spilled in through the net curtains of Jenny's room. I'd gone back. I had to. I had to keep her safe.

The wolf was out there. The big, bad wolf. It was hungry. I could hear the thing as it rattled the bins at the side of Jenny's house. Even from Jenny's room, I could hear its breath, thick and heavy in the silence of the night. The chill of fear spread through my chest and I knew I had to move before it paralysed me there. Carefully, without waking the sleeping beauty beside me, I slipped out of the covers and moved to the window.

Jenny moaned softly at my absence. She needed me. I needed to protect her. I needed to see what was coming for us. My shaking hands reached out and grasped the cool windowsill. I saw the shape below in the darkness. I saw it's glowing yellow eyes looking up at me, begging to be let in. Then I saw it's mouth curl into a vicious snarl revealing long pointed yellow teeth laced with thick drool. I heard the growl. I knew it didn't come from the dog.

It came from behind me.

I looked down at the bed, Jenny was gone. I knew where she was. I could feel the heat of her breath against the back of my neck. She stepped closer, her generously proportioned breasts squeezing against my back. I felt the smoothness of that soft flesh, the hard nipples poking into my back. Then I saw her hands descend from the corner of my vision, not the long delicate digits whose touch I'd come to yearn for but enormous bestial talons each covered in matted blonde fur and tipped with a wickedly curved black claw.

I heard the growl of my girlfriend from behind me, felt the thick drool splash against my skin, and then finally there came the sharp tension before her vicious teeth sank into my shoulder.

I awoke with a jolt, sitting bolt upright in my bed and flinging my sweat-soaked sheets from my body. For a moment I was completely disoriented. I saw it was still daytime as sunlight was still nobly fighting through the thick grey clouds outside my window. I could hear my parents shuffling about downstairs. I checked the time and saw it was one o'clock in the afternoon. It was a dream.

Great. Most guys dream about their girlfriend's getting naked. I dream about mine eating me alive.

I quickly slipped out of bed and grabbed another much-needed shower before changing the sheets on my bed. I dressed in a pair of old jeans along with a simple black t-shirt. When I checked my phone I saw I had a few messages. The first was from Jenny, who seemed to have taken a moment to tug down her sweat pants and take a picture for me. I saw her head tilted forward as well as the light pink slit of her pussy glistening at me in the image. She was smiling and winking.

The photo made me smile in spite of my nightmares and I read the attached message.

Can't wait to have you over again! X

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,085 Followers
1...45678...14