All Comments on 'Unless it Happens to be Her'

by PeytonMirabelle

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Deserves 5*. There are a few minor typos that can creep into a story and that aggravate any writer. Easy to ignore. My one serious reservation is this was not a Valentines story. It was a love story that simply had two passing references to the holiday. I’m not a fan of some of the categories of your other stories but I intend on reading them now. Take care.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago

A delightful, heart-warming story with exactly the right amounts of drama and humour. It's good to see a rare story in which both girls' parents are fully accepting of their sexuality. I think this is the first story of your's that I've read---I'll have to look at the others when I have a moment. If they are as good as this, they will be a worthwhile read.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

It might be just me, but most of the best romance stories on Literotica.com seem to be of the girl-girl category. This is one of them.

ArdieffArdieffover 2 years ago

Beautiful and sweet. Thank you.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

Lovely story. Thank you for sharing these two with us. ❤️

Pookiebear123Pookiebear123over 2 years ago

The slow build was great! It’s like you KNOW the sex is going to happen but you can’t stop reading the story and how it unfolds. 5 stars!

jameson57jameson57over 2 years ago

I agree with Tangled. Beautiful story. Loved it. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

... Maonaigh has already stated what I was going to write 😉 I could not stop reading, it took me until 1 a.m. ☺️ thank you so much... (if your other stories are as good as this, I won't get much sleep during the next nights)

richie78richie78over 2 years ago

A lovely, sweet, story. I took my time & enjoyed reading this one

norafaresnorafaresover 2 years ago

Such a beautiful story, Peyton! I don't think I have the right words to praise this, but I hope you understand that you've written something truly special. 5 stars from me!

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

You’ve written a very romantic story, well done. Worth the 5 star rating.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 2 years ago

I loved this story. At heart it is quite a simple story, but so well written that I couldn't stop reading. Definitely one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible! I couldn’t put it down when I started. The first kiss, and then the next were so intense that I almost felt them myself. 5 stars :)

CharmlesCharmlesover 2 years ago

Not into these love stories to be honest but this a 10!

sandy_parissandy_parisover 2 years ago

Hard to put down. Loved it, one of the nicest things ive read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would cross list this under romance. it is. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a sweet, well written story! I must confess I teared up at Britt's anguish as the pain of the loss of her friend mixed with the realization that she loved her.

The mothers were the icing on the cake.

Peach

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Now. Where was I? Oh, yeah, about to say how much I enjoyed this wonderful tale. 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

rnebularrnebularover 2 years ago

I love these two characters and the depth you've given them. The dialog was great and really let us get to know them. A very sweet tale, thank you for sharing. Smiling this morning, so thanks! :)

Rnebular

JacquiUK41JacquiUK41over 2 years ago
Thank you

Such a lovely story and paced brilliantly.

I look forward to more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars not enough. Absolutely brilliant 🤩 🙏🙏

BoldVultureBoldVultureover 2 years ago

It's funny. I really Liked the characters and wanted to get to the happy ending. But Brittney was just too dense for too long and I had to pull the plug after the gift exchange on p4. Bobodyvthat smart is that dumb.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 2 years ago

What a lovely story, and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

Sweet, simple, and lovely- this is like the platonic ideal of the genre. I loved it.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A few typos / errors in naming the 2 girls. Otherwise a first rate story. Some have said how dumb Britt was in not recognising her feelings for Cal but in real life that can be very true. Sometimes you cannot see the reality of a situation and it happened to a good friend of mine many years ago when she met the love of her life.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Hit post by accident.

A wonderful story, well thought and executed. 8 pages flew by.

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Stories like this one are the reason I love this site. Wonderful writing. Amazing anticipation. Hot sex. Loved it.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

A fabulous story! So well-written, handling the doubts and emotions of Cal and Brittney so well. A lot of detail in the narrative - occasionally a little too much - and not much detail in the sex. But that's a minor gripe. It's a tender, mature, sensitive story. Beautiful!

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948over 2 years ago

Beautiful story! Thank you for writing it for us. I look forward to many more from you.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 2 years ago

Lovely Story!

I really enjoyed reading it very much, with Brittney and Cal making a wonderful couple.

Definitely 5*-Stars🎉

2cookies4u2cookies4uabout 2 years ago

Loved the story! Really beautiful. Really enjoyed how you handled the emotional aspects of their friendship/relationship. Definitely keep writing more stories like this one!

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleabout 2 years ago

That was a delightful read!

onebuttplug4uonebuttplug4uabout 2 years ago

I believe this is my favorite story of everything i have read on literotica

Thank you very much

wiredNtired786wiredNtired786about 2 years ago

So beautiful I could cry, these ladies were after my own heart with the words they said to one another. Great work, you’re an excellent writer, my heart was beating so fast reading this. Thank you for a lovely story.

Sausage17Sausage17almost 2 years ago

WOW that was absolutely great…definitely one of my favorites! Great job! 5 stars! ⭐️

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKover 1 year ago

Lovely, and tear dropping story...

Thanks..

Belinda

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

This was probably most 2 hanky story I have read in a long time. Brittney's realization that she loved Cal was so full of drama, anxiety, confusion, and self-doubt, I caught my self yelling at the PC. And later when the two bound their love in the bedroom, Brittney was as lost as a gone goose. It was beautiful. 'nuff said. Yeah, this is a winner. 5 stars because that is all I can give. Thank you.

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 1 year ago

Right up front! I am a sucker for a good love story like this one. I read it twice and imagined myself as the Brittney character, the second time I imagined myself the Cal character. It was a great story both times. Thanks for sharing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved this tearjerking story, I'm a sucker for a love story.

seductivewhispersseductivewhispers11 months ago

I was not expecting such a sweet love story on Literotica, but this was genuinely touching, especially the part where Brit's mom helps her realize her feelings for Cal. Bring bi myself, it was just nice to read a story about a parent encouraging their daughter to love no matter what. Thank you.

PerfectStranger82PerfectStranger829 months ago

Thank you for a very well-written and delightful tale with well-developed characters and a perfect balance between emotion, drama and humour.

P.S.

PygmyCohoPygmyCoho8 months ago

Well, that was absolutely beautiful! Britt and Cal weren’t the only ones crying through their reconciliatory scene. And I have to agree with the comment about Brittany’s Mom helping her “get there” in her emotional reckoning. Just a very well-crafted and tender story. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Notbing is quite as beautifull as true love between two women

EVLoverEVLover6 months ago

Back in the 50s, when I was a wee lad, I regularly watched a TV program called "Father Knows Best." This story might have been titled "Mother Knows Best!"...or maybe "MotherS Know Best!"

Thank you for another wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was so moving and gorgeous! More please!

nogravynogravy4 months ago

Love stories are the best, and this one is particularly good. Thanks for all the hard work that went into writing it, and sharing your talent. An easy Five Stars for me!

teekjayteekjayabout 2 months ago

Beautiful story with a "teachable moment."

- - -

"John isn't a bad person. He's just very immature. I mean, he's responsible and keeps his job and his appointments and he's not late on his bills and has no record or anything. He's upbeat, has a great sense of humor, and he's a lot of fun to be around. But emotionally, he's very much a scared little boy. He doesn't know what he wants. If he had the money, he'd be that guy who traded in his car every year for a new one, just so he could have a different vehicle. I knew that when we got involved and figured I'd have to do the emotional heavy-lifting in the relationship, at least to start. I thought he might get better and grow with me but that was my heart overriding my brain."

"I assume he didn't change."

"Not at all. I should have known something was up, though. He started pulling away. He stopped talking and the last three months we didn't even ..." She blushed. "You know."

This hit hard. Thank you.

PurplefizzPurplefizz16 days ago

Outstanding, funny how preconceptions you don’t know you have can screw you up, there’s a reason these days that kids get access to a choice of toys at Kindergarten which include toys that 40yrs ago would have been labelled either “boys toys” or “girls toys”. Can you imagine realising too late you’d irretrievably lost what would have been the great and lasting love of your life due to your own misconceptions about your sexuality? Just heartbreaking.

Well written, well thought out and a story that makes us challenge our own ideas about who we are. Top job #PeytonMirabelle, easy 5⭐️, many thanks for both writing and posting here on Lit, cheers, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeytonMirabelle@PeytonMirabelle
* * * * * * * * * * Current Update: 13 Apr 24 : My latest offering, Panic in Aisle Five, is available as of today in Romance. Pretty standard stuff for me, but has a sweetness I liked. Coming up Next: Contrary to most times, I have absolutely no idea what my next effort wil...