All Comments on 'Unlimited Power Pt. 05'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Sorta dived off a cliff a bit with this chapter. I didn’t really like it. This is reflected in my score for this chapter, 3/5.

The other chapters have all scored higher and l do like the tale. But let’s keep it grounded please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I still love this story. The twists that get thrown in are always smart and interesting. I was originally surprised about her mother being so freaked but it seems like no matter who she married or dated, it was never going to sit well with her mother. I would have thought that they would just ask Jade to turn time back so that it never happened so that even if her mother has some partial immunity, turning back time would erase any possibility of her knowing or remembering.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's kinda odd that you don't include the scene of the Adam clone with Rayna. As the reader, you'd kinda expect something there but it's just glossed over with a time skip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Adam had worried that Jade wasn't getting to experience other guys..."

Interesting story so far, but literally no guy would ever think that, ever. Also why didn't they just wish Laura's mom had no problem with the three of them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Anonymous

Well, this author clearly thinks that way and also likes the idea of his wife being fucked by clones of male celebrities. Probably shouldn't surprise me on literotica but it's not for me, clearly.

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 2 years ago

Damn I hate when cuck writers ruin a story by giving the protagonist's women to other men. Do you know the evolutionarily reason for cucks? They let better men have sex with their women so they can be impregnated by better DNA. Which they will then have to provide resources to help raise the children of those (hopefully) better men.

Cucks are an evolutionary dead end and one of the most pathetic of all males.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES