All Comments on 'Unlimited Power Pt. 07'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
aBrokenSwordaBrokenSwordabout 2 years ago

Nice ending. These type of stories have a tendency to go over long and get repetitive. I like that this has a good conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and loved the ending.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 2 years ago

A lot of unrealized potential here. While I can appreciate not going overly long, the idea that there was a genie involved in the story was entirely irrelevant to the story.... and brought nothing to the tale. Sure, there was some kink here and there that was made possible by the "magic", but the scenes were so repetitive that it was easy to gloss over them in the hunt for actual story rather than yet another sex scene.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great series. Very enjoyable and hot

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My 2 cents

A good story. I liked all the chapters and gave them 5 stars. I liked the characters and the story line. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

FredHuckFredHuckabout 2 years ago

I am not usually a fan of Sci-Fi stories, but I have to say this is one of the best stories I have read in any of the catagories on here!

I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

5 🌟s for all of the chapters.

FH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It would have been better if Adam wasn't a whining little bitch throughout the series. I mean even the evil mother-in-law had more balls... Otherwise great story

English_VikingEnglish_Vikingover 1 year ago

Interesting take on the genie type story. Probably most realistic and humble...which is why some are upset. I mean if you have health, money and two smoking hot women giving it up, it is entirely believable that there wouldn't be any craziness. Excluding the sister harem addition, because it IS Literotica so some craziness required. Nice change of pace!

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

5 stars for the whole series!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One quick note going back to the chapter with the reveal to the mother in law.... real Rolex watches do NOT tick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shame you kept switching the male character from 1st person (I) to 3rd person (he) and back again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah im sorry I cant finish this story once the sister got involve it ruined the whole story for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the concept of this story, as I am not a writer however, I agree with some others in there was some lost potential, not that it had to be a saga, just a little more meat and potatoes. The MC could be less of a bitch, doesn't have to be an overpowering asshole, just have a little more spine and not get overwhelmed at every turn. Although this is the common theme in all this authors stories. So does Ray live as long as the others since Adam and Laura bonded with Jade? This seems to be glossed over. I know this is just an anon comment, please use than and then in the proper way, all your stories have this issue. Overall I like your stories and have fun reading them. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome storyline, Thank You so much for writing. My ONLY complaint is it ended.

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

The abrupt ending was not fulfilling 😕...

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustries9 months ago

I agree. This series does not feel like it’s done. It has so much potential, please continue it!

Also, I know why the baby died, and why Jade couldn’t fix it. As the father was a magiclh created clone, the baby wasn’t human, at least not fully. But, it wasnt not human. By having the father be created by a Dijjinn, the child had at least some power. As it was a created being, it might have had even more power! And, even for a normal part-dijjinn, it requires a person with Dijjinn blood. So, the parent must either be a Dijjinn, or descended. Otherwise no power can form.

But, this case forced more power than normal, so only a Dijjinn (and the most powerful human-Dijjinn offspring. Meaning direct children that are the rare few who have powers beyond just sensing). Only those can support such an offspring.

Jade didn’t know because such a case has never occurred before!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree with the previous comments: there are enough loose ends to be tied for a sequel, e. g. the mother, the new baby, the more than complicated love life, etc...

I'm trying to say : more pretty please?

tinfoilhattinfoilhat6 months ago

It's too bad this story won't continue.

KerrionKerrion5 months ago

I agree with the comments below as well... enough loose ends to warrant more in the telling. I'm also a bit surprised he didn't have the genie craft a doorway in the house connected to his grandfather's house done he owns that as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES