All Comments on 'Unlocking My Inner Anal Slut Ch. 07'

by Anal_lassie19

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Dilford_PleaseDilford_Pleaseover 2 years ago

My cock has continually been forced to flood itself with fast-pumped blood since finding your creations Isabella and Jake, lassie. I trust that you led the way for your readers in this aspect, constantly squirming and being brought to the need to stop and satiate your need for orgasm by the beautifully perverse enjoyment of both characters. I have followed your advice and read your inspiration. While I can see what you've taken - as you should have: by force - from the source what you have done is improve on it significantly. I'm now impatiently awaiting the literal clusterfuck that will gag and gape Isabelle to the status of legend at the BDSM club: the origin source you kindly attributed words of praise towards lamentably had only three chapters and left me waiting for the $2000 payoff in vain. You, however, my sweet deviant lassie, have outstripped that. This most recent instalment will give me and so many others such sweetness of sensation that all of us would love to fuck you to oblivion as thanks, covering you with our spit and cum as a tribute to your goddess-like sexualities. Fuck you isn't an insult here, it's a compliment in the best possible way, lassie, and may your personal perversions continue to light the way with their fierce heat!

emz77remz77rover 2 years ago

So wonderful :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lots of spelling mistakes/wrong word usage - tried to ignore them but it hindered enjoyment of the story for sure.

born2rebellisborn2rebellisover 2 years ago

Great story had me captivated from start to finish “whore red is it?” *melts*

LOL at the grammar nazis, they get off more on grammar then decent ideas and content, good thing your material isn’t directed at such simple minds nor does it take away from your talent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous