Unobtainable Lust Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia lips trembled as she looked up to him, the water now pouring down her back and beginning to form small streams down her face. Pierce took a hand and grasped onto the back of her head. Gripping a handful of her hair tightly. Her mouth opening to let air out but none leaving. He pressed his face against hers and their tongues danced.

Passionate and rhythmically moving together, their lips entranced. Their hips both thrusting and pushing towards the other. Each grasping against the others back, Pierces hands slid down her back and firmly held onto her ass from both sides, gripping and spreading it open. She gasped, feeling hot water run down her back, down her ass and feeling the intense warmth of the water over the most sensitive parts, then finally falling down between the middle of her thighs from behind. Then she felt his fingers, slowly walking their way closer to where she desired them most.

Pierces hands reaching further and further down to the bottom of her ass, then closer to the middle, and finally finding their place on her inner thighs, reaching around her legs. His fingers slowly slipping closer. Inching their way to the heat of her center. And finding the lips of her soul. Spreading them open just enough for one finger to find its way insider her.

She bit down on his lip the moment his finger entered her body. Her finger nails digging into the skin of his back. Pierces mouth slid against her face, towards her ear. He bit lightly, and then just as lightly let his tongue slid from her ear down her neck, where now she felt his teeth bite down against the part of her neck that connected to the top of her shoulder. She shuttered. Pierces fingers could feel her thighs quiver.

He pulled his finger from inside her. After swirling around, her juice now dripping down his hand. He could feel the difference between what she made for him, and the water also running down. Hers was more slick, and it made him painfully aware of how hard his cock was.

She reached straight down and held onto him. Their bodies had not yet left eachother. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft. Stroking and jerking him, as if she was trying to pull him inside her. Pierce wanted to come right then, but held him self back as strongly as he could. He grabbed her hands and pulled them away from his cock.

"I want you inside me" She whispered in his ear.

He turned her around forcefully and then with one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder, her positioned her bent over.

"Yes.." she begged.

He wrapped as much hair as he could in one hand, and with the other, he guided his cock inside. Feeling her wet pussy lips consume him. She was so warm. So welcoming. His cock spread her open and then she moaned aloud for the first time.

The vibrations of her voice made him feel a deep energy in his gut. It was fucking ecstasy. He recoiled in pleasure without leaving her body. And then began thrusting into her, slowly at first, and then deeper, deeper, deeper, and harder, faster. His hands pulling her into him from her hair and from her hip. She moaned loud, her head pulled back firmly. Her back arched, she pressed against him with every thrust. The sounds in a trance with each thrust he pushed into her. Both of them losing track of time and reality. Thrusting deep into her, the sound of her pleasure building up. Pierce could not hold back. He was animalistic. Pounding her harder, faster, in and out. Until finally she screamed.

"Cum inside me. Please I need it. I need to feel it." She thought, while reaching back to grab him and hold him deep.

Pierce lost control. He felt her southern lips gripping his cock as it slid in and out. She was vibrating in orgasm.

He was now gripping tightly on both hips. Fucking her as harder. Orgasmic sensation started building at the base of his cock, filling his gut, and spreading down his shaft. He forgot they were in the shower. Hot water spraying against his chest and bouncing off against her back. He wasn't himself anymore, but the pure experience of pleasure between man and woman.

Moaning in agonistic pleasure, "Come. Please come. Come for me"

Pierce groaned, building up audibly. Grunted in pleasure. His hands gripping her hips so tightly and pulling into him. She pulled him in, and pressed him back with her ass, pushing him against the wall of the shower. He climaxed, shaking as his cum pumped out.

The hot water slowly became more and more apparent. Exacerbated, both of them stood together, now facing each other, enjoying the feeling of the other sex in their arms while hot water washed away any fleeting thought either formed for the next several minutes. She felt his come, dripping out of her, being washed away by the shower. She felt like it wasn't just that, but all of the anger and frustration she had built up inside, leaving her. Leaving her in a state of bliss.

***


12