Unpaid Debts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I, do you like my wet pussy, Richard... It likes you, it wants you so bad."

Richard grabbed a handful of my breasts and squeezed hard. He followed it up with a hard smack of my bare ass.

"Whore!" That's all he said before grabbing my hair and pulling me to the couch. He pulled a collar with a leash out of his pants and put it round my neck. It actually had, 'whore,' written on it. He then pulled me by the collar on to my hands and knees, and feed me his cock once more.

"You have children, Kelsey," I nodded.

"Yes, a daughter."

"Does she know your whore butt is here sucking a stranger's cock?."

"No, no, she thinks I'm at a job interview."

"Maybe you are, now have you ever been fucked in the ass, whore?"

I gazed at his cock and thought of my untouched asshole.

"No, no, I haven't. I don't think yours will..."

Richard tugged on the leash, so high that I was choking. I was a hanging by my neck, grabbing my throat and gasping for air.

"I didn't ask if you thought it would fit Kelsey, you whore. I asked you if you have ever had it in your ass. See, you want desperately inside that pussy. I know, I'm paying, so I'm the one who decides which fuck hole I use. So you'll take it inside your asshole."

He let go of the leash and I took heavy breaths of relief.

"Are we clear Kelsey..."

I took a few more moments to respond. I was saying no, my head kept saying no. Surely I couldn't give this guy what he wanted, my asshole. I may have been a bit loose in high school, but my ass was never sodomised. I couldn't, I wouldn't. I can't, I won't, I'm not that horny. I'm not that turned on.

"Yes Richard, we are. I want you to fuck my asshole."

No, wait, am I even in control of my own body any more. Why does he make me drop everything? Why can't tell him no? My body now gets on the couch, my head is down, and my ass is presented to him. He pulls down my panties and spreads my ass cheeks. He gets a good view of my holes, my asshole winks at him. I can't see his expression, but he toys with me for a bit. Fingering my pussy, then lubing up my asshole using the juices dripping from my drenched cunt.

"So you ready, because once I open up that asshole. I won't stop."

"Yes, Richard, my asshole is ready to take your cock. Use it to your pleasure... break it open."

Richard got in position, standing above my ass and plunging his thick cock inside my tight ass. I gasped audibly, and took my hands to keep my ass cheeks open. Richard did the same with his hands, and start pushing deeper into my greedy ass.

I was hoping to get fucked in my pussy, and now I was starting to like having my asshole filled. It was uncomfortable at first as Richard plunged deeper with each slow stroke. The faster he went, the hornier it made me, it got me dazed.

Did I really like this, did it feel this good to get fucked in the ass? I never knew it felt this good.

"Ahh...fuck!" I yell as Richard's cock goes one inch deeper, almost all of it now is spreading my ass open.

"I wonder what your daughter would say if she saw you taking it up the ass, tell me Kelsey, what would she say?"

"She'd call me a depraved anal slut."

"She'd be right, wouldn't she?"

"Yes Richard, I like it in the ass. Turn me into an anal whore." Richard went faster, and the last inch got all the way in.

I was done, I had no pride left. I was being taken like this, was it worth the money. Was all my pride worth taking it up the ass. Being fucked with a leash written whore draped around my neck. I looked down on those prostitutes on the street, but I was no better.

"I'm a whore, I'm a whore Richard, fuck this whore ass Richard...I'm a whore oh fuck I'm a whore Richard... Fuck my whore ass."

Richard didn't spare any remorse, he fucked me senseless. I could feel my pussy dripping with every stroke. Squirting cum all over the floor. Richard grunted and pulled out, leaving a cock shaped emptiness in my ass.

"No, wait please I need more Richard."

Richard grabbed my leash and dragged me to the balcony. Outside where the windy night air blew, my head was spinning, my legs were tingling. My body was burning and shaking, before my head was put over the railing, I was looking down, 50 storeys.

"Ahh... Richard." I said in terror.

Richard spread my ass open and shoved his cock.

"You're going to show the whole city how much of a slut you are Kelsey, let's hope no one you know will see you."

Richard starting his previous fucking of my gaping asshole. The sound of his pelvis smacking my ass filled the night air, and my gasping and moaning.

"Richard ahh fuck I'm gonna cum getting fucked in the ass, everyone will see me cum like a whore Richard. Ah...fuck ahh Richard..."

I broke, my mind went delirious. I was so scared of falling, but it didn't matter. Nothing mattered, and my pussy creamed white. Dripping all of it down the inside of my thigh, I wish Richard cared about my extremely vulnerable state. I didn't even have time to really enjoy my orgasm as Richard fucked me into another. Another one forced through the anal fucking I was getting.

"You like it in the ass, don't you, you better get used to it. You'll be taking it up the ass for a while."

"Ahh...Richard. Fuck! Me! In! My! Ass!" I had said these words so many times, they lost all meaning. He may as well have fisted me there, and I'd like it. Where was I, what was I doing. Who was he, what had he done to me. Why wasn't I able to think about anything other than me taking his cock. My mind only had sex, sex only.

Richard spanked me, then pulled me down to suck his cock.

"Taste your ass bitch!" Richard hissed. He grabbed my hair and shoved his cock in my mouth, face fucking my already ruined face. My mascara was running from the immense sweating and tearing. I gagged on his thick cock, and drooled all over the balcony floor.

Richard smacked my face, then continued assaulting me. Feeding me his cock until my tongue could lick his balls.

"Oh wow, you'll be extremely useful. Now get back on the railing."

I did as he asked, not thinking about the height any more. I presented and even spread my cheeks for him, and Richard shoved his cock in me. He held my arms and I could feel the power he had over me. Physically, emotionally, mentally. He then continued pounding my ass, calling me a whore. Pulling me down to my knees and feeding me his cock. Rinse and repeat, fuck and suck. Call me a whore, a slut, a pig, an anal cum dump and smacking my butt. Now redder than normal, with his handprint for good measure.

I didn't last long doing this, I came again. I screamed his name, this time I squirted all over him for good measure. Richard finally got tired of the balcony and dragged me to the couch once more, where he sat down and pulled me on top of him.

"You really are a fucking slut, aren't you. I can't wait to see what more you can do."

I felt like Richard was planning for more than tonight, planning for a lot more. I didn't know what else was left, I'd been used like a toy all night. I can't be degraded worse than this, and yet I liked all of it. I loved it, I loved being made to sit on a big cock. Have it fill my tight asshole, then made to ride it like a cowgirl.

"Richard, please fuck my pussy... I'm begging you, I'll do anything."

"No!" Richard said sternly, not interested at all in touching my leaky pussy. He preferred to instead let me ride his cock in my ass until he blew his load. I was exhausted, I couldn't really keep standing. Richard did the work, lifting my but up and letting it fall until his cock disappeared inside me.

"Ahh, my whore ass is filled, I like it, I like it inside my whore ass."

"Then take my load, you whore!" Richard finally declared. His cock pumped up, and I felt the load inside. It was a big load. Dozens of squirts of cum inside my ass.

Once he was done, I kissed him, in delight at such a big load. I felt amazing, I was in love. I wanted more, more of his cock. What had I become?

I didn't have time to figure that out. Richard got up, picked me up in the process, and placed me on the ground. He took the clip of the leash and removed it.

"We're done."

I felt a deep pain in my heart.

"No, please, we can do more. In my ass if you like, or let me get you hard again first, then we can do it more."

"No, we're done, here's your money." He held out 20 hundred dollar notes.

"No, Richard please, I'm still so hot. I'm still dripping."

"I don't care, I've used you enough, Kelsey. I'm done, we're done. Get out now."

12