Unplanned Threesome

Story Info
Unexpectedly threesome with a best friend with no regrets.
1.4k words
4.46
18.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaySouth
JaySouth
45 Followers

This is a true story. We are a married black couple living in South Africa, Pretoria. I am 46, tall and slim built. My wife is 34, extremely beautiful and medium built. We're both employed.

The one thing that me and my wife have always had as an advantage is our agreement to be open and honest to each other. Nothing is too small or big to discuss, especially if it has the potential to distabilize our relationship and ultimately, our marriage. So, one night earlier in our relationship whilst we were making love, I told her that she's so beautiful and I wonder how another man would feel seeing her naked. She clamped me tighter with her hands and immediately orgasmed. My mind immediately overloaded with images of that happening and I also immediately filled her hairy pussy with my load of cum. Afterwards I asked her why she came so hard after I told her about another man seeing her naked and she simply said it sounded naughty and hot. We left it at that and slept.

Over the next couple of weeks I kept bringing it up during our love-making sessions and told her that it was my fantasy. She did not commit to anything but always came hard when I mentioned that scenario.

About five months after we met but she still resided at her home and only visited me regularly. This one particular Friday she informed me that she was going to sleep over at my place after work and only going back home on Monday after work. The Saturday we woke up, went for breakfast in Wonderpark, North of Pretoria and just drove around after that. At about one in the afternoon my best friend Patrick called and asked me what I was up to in the afternoon. I informed him that I was with Motso (then my girlfriend and now wife) and we haven't got anything much planned. He said he planned to come and visit me and I said it's okay we'll be home around two in the afternoon.

He arrived around fifteen minutes after two. It was a warm summer afternoon so we decided to go and get a few beers and kill time. Motso preferred ciders but was not a fan of alcohol as such, she would drink slowly just to pass time but not necessarily to get drunk so we bought her a few flying fish cans. It was the second time that Patrick met Motso so the conversation was not that awkward. We sat and drank and chatted away. As the evening set Motso went to the kitchen to prepare us supper and I noticed Patrick watching her as she went to the kitchen. We ate and continued conversating. At about ten we were all feeling tired and my friend suggested that he leave. I then said to him that it was a bit late for him to leave at that time of the night as our area is notorious for highjackings and he was well aware of that. I suggested that he crush in our guest bedroom and he eventually agreed.

Me and Motso went into our bedroom, closed the door and started undressing. One thing about us (me and Motso) is that when we're together she sleeps in just her panties and I sleep in my jockeys, so immediately after she was undressed and under the blanket, and with the beer having rushed to my head, I opened our bedroom door and said to Patrick that he hasn't bid us good night. He opened his door and was in his boxers. I repeated to him that he didn't bid us good night and he laughed and said okay what do you want me to do. All this while my wife had her head resting on her propped hand on her pillow and starring at me. I said to Patrick "come into the bedroom and say a proper good night". He deftly walked into our bedroom, sat on the nightstand and looked at me. I felt pressed to take a leak due to the beer and I said "kiss Motso goodnight" as I walked out the door to the bathroom to take a leak.

When I returned after about two minutes, he was still sitting on the nightstand but bent down and kissing Motso. His right hand was busy rubbing Motso's flat tummy with the blanket still covering her body below. I went to the other side, got on the bed and watched them. After Patrick noticed that I had no problem with him kissing her, he got of the nightstand which gave Motso an opportunity to give me that hard, quick question look. Patrick lay flat on the other side of the bed and continued where he left off. His hand eventually went a bit lower under the blanket bit not too far and I heard Motso starting to breathe a bit heavily. I took out my dick and started pulling it up and down slowly while watching them. Patrick's hand eventually went down a bit far and I knew he was running it over her hairy twat, whether on top of her panties or directly on the pussy itself I wasn't sure but I was certainly getting excited.

What made me realize that he had his fingers somewhere in or on her pussy was when she started breathing heavy and putting her own hand in his boxers. She started pulling and pushing on his dick too which was by now prominently bulging. After about five minutes of this, I started rubbing her left thigh and Patrick stood up and started pulling her flimsy panties down, exposing my beautiful wife's hairy pussy. He grimaced as if he was stopping himself from coming immediately and knelt down to eat her which didn't last for more than two minutes. In a matter of seconds his boxers were kicked off and he was between my wife's legs and lifting her right leg for penetration. He started slowly and kept increasing his pace. By then I was also completely naked and moved up to feed my rock hard dick to Motso's mouth which she eagerly took and sucked while moaning hard, something which I believe comes naturally for women. Patrick fucked her hard for about ten minutes and the next thing he grunted, tensed his ass muscles and I knew he was spewing his hot cum deep in my beautiful wife's hairy cunt. She was also clawing at his ass and convulsing. I almost lost my load but I quickly withdrew my dick from my wife's mouth. Patrick rolled off her after about a minute and I immediately plunged in her. Her cunt felt slimy and with my overloaded senses, I also dumped my load in her in no time.

We all fell asleep with Motso in the middle. Somewhere around three in the morning I was awakened by the bed shaking and Patrick was nailing my wife. We alternated fucking her for about forty minutes and fell back off to sleep after dumping more loads of cum in her beautiful pussy. It was a bit hot so I adjusted the window to our bedroom open to let in some cool air.

At about six in the morning I woke up to take a morning leak. Afterwards I peaked in the bedroom and noticed that both their eyes were open so I decided to go outside and deal with my morning cigarette craving. I put on my tracksuits pants and went through to the back and stood next to our bedroom window whilst smoking. I heard a bit of kissing through the open window and after a while I heard the normal flash slapping and my wife moaning. I finished smoking my cigarette and went back into the house and when I entered the bedroom, it was when Patrick was again just stiffening up his ass as he groaned and dumped another last load of the night. We prepared breakfast and Patrick left.

To this day, he remains our best friend and every time he visits we know it's gonna go down. We are now officially married. One thing about my wife is that she always reassures me that it's all about having fun but her heart belongs to no other man except myself. The positive of this is that we don't have trust issues. She is now looking for another beautiful woman who she can watch me fucking. I'm looking forward to it happening.

JaySouth
JaySouth
45 Followers